Maple Leaf Photo

Maple Leaf Photo has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 1,068 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Maple Leaf Photo also ranks 120th among Electronics sites.

• I just hoping that the Canada Post labour disruption does not prevent me from receiving this package on time.
  • But the delivery time was good, service too, and your website is nice.

• So I called customer service at Maple Leaf Photo for the second time.
  • When I want to ask about my order status I spent 3 days to get an answer.
How would you rate Maple Leaf Photo?

“Great customer experience”

Jerry C.
2/9/20

I ordered a Go pro hero 7 black action bundle and was hesitant, price was the best and customer service was excellent. Came on time as ordered...very happy!

“Used or Open box sold as brand new. Careful..”

Jiby J.
4/1/19

Used or Open box sold as brand new. Careful.. I bought a Panasonic FZ2500 but it wasn't Brand new as advertised..

Reviews (1,068)

customer service (29) canada post (10) 3 days (7) delivery time (7) camera (35) 5 days (5) order (100) good price (10) product (62) 2 days (3) delivery date (3) great price (5)
jerryc329
February 9th, 2020
Came on time as ordered...very happy!
stephenj295
Stephen J.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Both camera boxes were damaged and it was obvious they had been opened. It strongly appeared that these were used cameras. I will check out the cameras themselves and then get back to you with photos and comments as requested in a phone conversation with one of your reps.
dcmh
DCM H.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was a little hesitant at first to order with Maple Leaf Photo... some of the reviews were negative and I couldn't believe the price for the video camera I was looking to purchase! It all turned out fantastically... I have the video camera in my hand now, WOW! I would highly recommend Maple Leaf Photo!
dianeh524
Diane H.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was quick and easy to find the product i was looking for, the only thing was that it kept asking me for a coupon which I didnt get
robertr1333
Robert R.
January 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to order on-line from their website. Will see how long it takes for free delivery and if everything arrived intact. (B.C. Canada).
dariam13
Daria M.
December 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Everything smooth and efficient. The delivery was a bit long, and after reading negative reviews I was worried that it was scam. BUT Customer Support service was exceptionally good and helpful. They explained why the delivery was long and I got my macro lens in 7 days. Very satisfied. Macro Lens came in the factory package (though some reviews told about white box). Everything is perfect. Overall experience was very positive. I am totally satisfied with the product and service. I would definitely buy again from them.
ingrids52
Ingrid S.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
a little difficulty finding my product once I clicked off of it but then just started over and was able to purchase it.
davidf1402
DAVID F.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a problem with linking my andriod phone so i had to find a iphone and had no problems after that.
douglasm321
Douglas M.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good selection and good prices. Impossible to contact on phone called twice and after an hour wait each time I gave up. Otherwise happy with company.
manpreetk28
Manpreet K.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
good experience so far. l got my lens today. It took a little while to get delivered but overall I am happy with my purchase. Very good price and customer service was excellent.
juniorm53
junior m.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
I got the camera a week ago and so far so good. The canon box is not a new one, but the contents all seem brand new. I like the camera and would definitely buy from MLP again
chrise437
Chris E.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Your pricing and product availability is very good. I hope that the shipping and quality of product is as good.
fidelb15
Fidel B.
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
The product got here super fast, I was surprised that it got here in less than 5 days and the bundle I bought had everything, I didn't need to contact anyone to request any missing item. This was an amazing experience for me as a first time online shopper.
barryp95
Barry P.
December 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Nil, Note - This information will be added to MapleLeafphoto.ca's Shopper Approved certificate for future customers to read, therefore, we ask that you please keep your comments professional and courteous.
randallw53
Randall w.
July 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
I want to say at first I called to place my order. Yes I was sceptical, But the order came very fast and complete. I will taking my drone to Spain to use as part of documenting the travel of my sailboat across the Atlantic via the Canary and Cape Verde islands. Now that I have the confidence that Maple leaf Photo is real and deliver what I ordered. I will be looking for many other deals on Go Pro bundles as well other photo and vlog gear. I will need in the years to come.
Thank you to the rep identified as Peter at ext. 1314 well spoken and just plain pleasant.

Randall,
Kingston, Ont.
palak1
Pala K.
November 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
No complaints about the product, customer service is okay, the guys on the phone could be a little more polite lol.
lynnej21
Lynne J.
November 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
The salesperson was knowledgeable and the whole ordering process was a pleasure with delivery in less than 2 days.
donm389
Don M.
December 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered a camera over the phone with an extended warranty. Received absolutley no paper work or email invoice. Left message regarding this but there was no follow up.
elisec38
Elise C.
October 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Prices were reasonable, and I could trust that I was going to get a good quality product. Sometimes prices can be cheaper on places like Kijiji, but there's no way of knowing what you're going to get. Deliver was prompt, and I'm extremely happy with my new camera!
aidand19
Aidan D.
August 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
1. No problem taking my money...let's see how well you follow through.

2. (Later comment) Follow through was as advertised. Ordered on a Saturday and received it following Monday...3-8 business days.
Appears that everything is in the box. Looking forward to getting it running but feeling wary about the DJI GO 4 reviews...looks like people are either giving it a 5 star or 1 star rating with a few in between. Hopefully this is a lack of following directions and not glitches.
leslied127
Leslie D.
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
questionaire is premature. Should be sent out after product arrives so you can rate the total experience.
ashrafd66
Ashraf D.
September 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Beautiful customer service, my product was exactly as shown. Shipping was fast , withing a few days. The freebie dashcam I got is broken and doesn't work but oh well the go pro is excellent. Thanks
lorraines119
Lorraine S.
September 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
The waterproof GoPro product I purchased was a gift for our son who is an avid fisherman. He can't wait to use it.
darlened68
Darlene D.
July 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have only just ordered it. Great price. My only issue is when I am spending almost $1500, the expedited shipping should not cost $40! And I saw nothing about purchasing an extended warranty
And really, answering the above questions should be done after I have received my order as I cannot recommend your company until I have received my order in a timely manner and it's not damaged etc
brians381
Brian S.
September 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was shocked by the low price of my Sigma Art lens for Nikon compared to MSRP. Couldn't be happier with price or product.

Hit and miss. I have been on hold now for 45 minutes waiting for their customer service.

By David C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Maple Leaf Photo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maple Leaf Photo?

Have a question about Maple Leaf Photo?