Review of Manscaped

support@manscaped.com

deev19
Dee V.
3/22/19

It was great! For my balls and I. Let me tell ya, the first time I ran those small blades through the forest of wakanda, it was an amazing feeling ever. The blades did not tug on the grass at all also didn't give the balls of Hayden a hard time. Thanks so much! Would definitely recommend!

kylen19
Kyle N.
3/22/19

UI is difficult to manage. When I added an item to my cart it was difficult to navigate back to the full product list. The UI was pushing me to bundle, but it was not offering the other products I wanted. It was difficult to get back to the product list once I added an item to my cart.

philipb148
Philip B.
3/22/19

No "continue shopping" option in the shopping cart. Had to navigate back to the main page. There are a few other improvements I would suggest such as a "Grow Your Own Package" where you check off any items and delivery frequency all on the same page. Being able to name your custom package would be a nice joke.

richardw343
Richard W.
3/22/19

Navigating the Manscaped website is so easy, the product descriptions are very thorough, and it seems like the options are limitless for combining products into packages. WELL DONE!

nizara4
Nizar A.
3/22/19

Honestly, I'm not sure what the whole replacement subscription is about. I think I could have delved into other options on the site, but it would be nice to see a description pop up, or something like that.

joshc167
Josh C.
3/22/19

i mean its an easy fast site... i would look into a better way to "continue shopping" after adding an item in your bag... the way its set up now is kinda aggravating. I'm also confused, when i first put the cologne in my bag it stated it was on sale for $29.99 ($10 off) but when i checked out- it stated it was $34.99? plus $3.15 shipping...

codyc66
Cody C.
3/22/19

Amazing. I can’t believe how quick I got my stuff and the quality of this product is insane. It’s like being a high society member for the price of going out to dinner with your family.

randye44
randy E.
3/22/19

i wanted to ship to address other than my billing address. I wanted to ship to my wok office address

randyj47
Randy J.
3/22/19

you should not force people to do the blade reorder. it should be a choice not something you have to cancel. not cool

garyb352
Gary B.
3/22/19

So far the experience is good hopefully I'll be able to cancel if I get too many blades it seems like the product is a good product looking forward to using

mitchelh30
Mitchel H.
3/22/19

I feel like I was tricked into getting the subscription option. I wouldn't have even noticed if it weren't for the warning from PayPal.

andrewj227
ANDREW J.
3/21/19

The product was great, but when I tried to shave my balls, there were a few know that still occurred

jiml189
Jim L.

Easy to order.
recieved the order in good time. Used the product only one time and it was extremely better than anything I have used before and so easy to use.

aaronr112
Aaron R.
3/21/19

Product works well. Still need to be a little careful trimming the sensitive parts as you can still get nipped but far better than a traditional clipper

nicholasm150
Nicholas M.
3/21/19

It all seems good I haven't really got around to try it all. I just used the mower for trimming. Now the plow sounds a little scary haha can I use that on my balls or is for the face?

franciscoc82
Francisco C.
3/21/19

Purchasing was easy, website is easy to navigate. I received my purchase very quickly in the mail, arrived before the estimated date.

mihaim13
Mihai M.
3/21/19

The website is easy to use. The products are as amazing as they're advertised. I'm recommending masncaped to my friends.

nicholaspm
Nicholasp M.
3/21/19

I broke out with a rash and ingrown hairs very itchy after had to get cream for rash ! And I wanted to
Like this sooo much

nozerx
Nozer X.
3/21/19

I’m a little bit disappointed in the fact that I tried and found different coupon codes that would not work on the site

michaelk1014
Michael K.
3/21/19

This was average. I understand it’s a subscription service, but I think it should be easier to buy single products.

jeremyc160
Jeremy C.
3/21/19

Site is straightforward, easy to use and delivers on my exact expectation: Don't step in front of a guy with advertisements and BS when he's itching to buy a lawn mower! This site cuts straight to the steak.

robertr803
Robert R.
3/21/19

Received package today with only 2 of 3 purchased items from the order (#373488).

Not included in the box was the Crop Preserver x 1.

jeffreys367
Jeffrey S.
3/21/19

Been hearing about the lawnmower 2.0 a lot lately and finally decided to get it after seeing a 20% off discount code.

avic9
Avi C.
3/21/19

Why can't I click a button to cancel the monthly subscriptions? why do you have to make it so complicated so you can take my money?

tb160
T B.
3/20/19

Very easy and user friendly but didn't get some areas as well as advertised. Got nicked in a few places.

Questions? Get answers from the Manscaped staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Manscaped