Review of Harry's

Tel: 888 212 6855
help@harrys.com

herbertb84
1/11/19

Ok, let me start by saying I'm a skeptic at heart. Up until last year I used my grandfathers old Gillette Brass Double Edge razor. I have tried many other new razors over the years and nothing gave me as close a shave until I tried Harry's. I have a heavy beard and other razors just couldn't cut it (pun intended). On a whim I tried Harry's and I have not touched my old Gillette since. I now get a close shave which my wife and grand kids like and Harry's blades last way longer than the others. The only way I will change again is for Gillette to put me in a commercial using their antique brass double edge! However if Harry's offers me a commercial first, Gillette has zero chance of me switching back

ront104
1/4/19

For the first two years the blades seemed to be really sharp, now I find that I have to shave over the same area 2-3 times in multiple directions to get a clean close shave. Even then by mid afternoon it is rough.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with our Blades, Ron. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-212-6855. We're here to help!
emmab170
12/19/18

Again,Exellent service,quick delivery and perfect products.I won't need to buy from the high street or anywhere else ever again.

jong138
12/16/18

Great price and product. I shave every day and I'm bald. These razors are awesome. Thank you very much. Jon.

donb388
12/14/18

Great razor at a great price. Smooth shave and blades stay sharp longer. The whole family is using them. Keep up the good work

leslies226
12/13/18

I am super impressed with Harry's razors. They work well, never get ingrown hairs or other issues. They are so much cheaper then buying razors at the store! Coming from a hirsute woman who has always thought razors were overpriced. Highly recommend.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks for all your support, Leslie!
dinad26
12/4/18

Love the products and the convenience of the auto ship orders that can be adjusted to ship sooner or later so we don't run out.

calvinl33
12/3/18

Have been ordering from Harry's for a couple of years now and have no complaints whatsoever. Really love that they now have body wash!
I used DSC for a couple of years prior and Harry's is the better one for me.

jamiem268
12/2/18

I was tired of paying a small fortune for razor blades so when I noticed an advertisement for a free trial of Harry's razors I immediately signed up. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the product works, the razor shaves really nicely and lasts as long or longer than the other guys' - for much less per blade. Combined with their easy-to-use website and flexible ordering options, I was sold. If your wallet is feeling the strain from the big name razor manufacturers but you don't want to give up good quality, Harry's is the answer.

drewf17
11/30/18

I have been using Harry's blades for the better part of 2 years after switching from an electric razor. I am very pleased with the long-last blades and the close shave it provides. Nice ergonomic razor handle and accessories available. Maybe not for everyone; however, I am a satisfied customer.

garyb486
11/29/18

getting blade replacements on line is quick and easy and it saves money .
I started out as a Harrys custormer a few years ago. In the beginning I was uspset when the company offered a free trial with no purchase required. I had my order shipped with no problems but before I could cancel any future order, I was billed and the amount was taken out of my checking. I felt everything was rushed. When I called to complain, I was talking with a young female who took care of everything and told me to keep the entire order and was told I did not need to return anything. She was very polite and apologized and handled everything with out having to involve any one else. There is some obviously great CS training here and I was so impressed that after waiting about a month, I called and asked to be on their plan again.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks for sharing this, Gary!
jimo91
Jim O.
11/27/18

Great shave cream, blades, handle and service. You're gonna love Harry's! Shipments are always on schedule .

maxinel15

Bought these after seeing advertisements. EXCELLENT *****
These are by far the best razors my man has ever used. His skin was so smooth and not a nick, just smooth shaving with ease.

The edger on the top makes it so easy for doing sideburns.
When a product is as good as this I had to share it with others who need a great outstanding shave.

HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON. GREAT GIFT BUY.... whoever you get this for will love, love, love it.

Namaste,
-maxine and Bobby

fredg113
11/27/18

This is a good product. I'm enjoying the no fuss aspect of my blades arriving on time and excellent quality of same.

donz20
11/26/18

With the invention of multiple blade razors, mankind was held hostage and going broke - until Harry's broke the mold. I was using old blades because I am a frugal dude. Rubbing the whiskers off of my face isn't as easy as using a new blade. Thanks for helping... got a trick to help keep the ears hair free? Thanks Harry!

done60
11/26/18

Saw Harry's at Target and my wife asked me why I didn't just purchase my blades there. My response was that I didn't have to go to the store and the fact that my blades are shipped to me without shipping charges makes it so much easier. Love the blades and it is so easy one less thing to do.

kellyr218
11/26/18

I love Harry's Razors, the razor handle itself is super lightweight making it great for travel. Having the blades delivered is so genius, I never have to think about buying them.

billt180
11/23/18

I enjoy the fact that my blades are sent and the value is great. Nice to save money and know that all is taken care of. Many other great products available

davidc1418
11/22/18

Next level service, quality products at a reasonable price. Me and my daughter both love Harry's razors, bar soap, body wash and after shave spray. Pick your plan and don't look back. Need to adjust quantity, or frequency? No problem - do it online or via chat, either way you'll be happy. And if for some you're not, the Harry's team will make it right - 100% of the time!

scottt227
11/21/18

My shipments always arrive on time and always what I ordered. The products are of the highest quality.

davidh1287
11/20/18

Great product and service. Received Harry's razors for Christmas several years ago, still ordering Harry's blades and highly recommend them !

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks for the shout out, David!
tomc394
11/20/18

I have been using Gillette Fusion Pro Glide for 11 years. I was so happy to find a blade that performed just as well as more than half the price of Gillette's blades even at sale prices with a coupon. Way to go Harry's!

garyh476
11/20/18

I switched to Harry's a couple years ago and couldn't be happier with the product and the service. Deliveries are on time and changes to my product purchases are quick and easy.

chirsv
11/20/18

Great value for the price. I don't think but blades stay as sharp as the competition, so I use more blades. Butt he cost savings offset the higher number of blades used.

stevel372
11/20/18

Recently forgot razor on vacation and had to borrow a 5 blade Gillette similar to what I used in the past.Brand new blades and still had numerous cuts. Get home and can't wait to shave with my Harry's razor because no cuts, not one. Truly the best shave I have ever had and customer service to match!

Helpful answer -1

Absolutely! There are lots of women who use our razors so we'd definitely encourage you to give them a try.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

The new blades are not as smooth as the old ones and you cannot buy the old ones anymore.

By Ajit S.

Because when they changed the design of the blade by adding the trimmer, the blade lost its smooth shaving quality, life of the blade and no burn feeling. Now it burns after the shave, blade does not last that long and all you are left with is a cheap blade. If they bring back there 1st generation blades back, I will be the first one to buy them and give back my business to Harry's for LIFE!!

By Ajit S.

Hi Julius, Our apologies for the late reply. Shoot us an email at help@harrys.com, and we'll be happy to look into this matter for you. If you provide us with your email and shipping address, we can take a look on our end. We're just missing the last part of your sentence. Thanks!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Hi Paul, you can send us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We'll make sure you are taken care of!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Hi Barry, we're not clear if you are referring to a coupon or something else. We are eager to look into this for you. Shoot us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We can help you more easily through those channels. Thanks!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Thanks for your interest! Send us an email at Help@harrys.com or feel free to call us 1-888-212-6855, and we'll get you taken care of!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Sorry for the late reply, Don. You can modify the products you receive, as well as when and how often they ship, just by visiting www.harrys.com/profile. Log in, and then click on "Your Shave Plan" on the top toolbar. Shoot us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We can assist you more easily through those channels.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Sorry for the late reply. Our Blades can last an average of 6-8 Shaves per Blade. So most likely you'll need 1 Blade per week.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Harry's staff and other customers.

Harry's?