Review of Harry's

Tel: 888 212 6855
help@harrys.com

hasand6
5/14/19

Harika site her şey bulabilirsiniz ne ararsanız her şey ama her şey var girmenizde fayda var öneriyorum

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Üzgünüz, web sitemiz size daha kolay bir deneyim sunmadı. Tüm ürünlerimizi burada bulabilirsiniz https://www.harrys.com/en/us/shop/shave

Şu anda yalnızca ABD, İngiltere ve Kanada'ya gönderiyoruz. Teşekkürler!
jamesh535
4/26/19

I decided to try the razor out as it was on sale at Target. I picked up the razor and 24 cartridges. I regretted buying so many blades as I have to use them up before going back to Gillette. I will never leave Gillette again. It is by far the best razor and best blades. The cost is high but I now realize it is fully worth it. I can never get a close shave with Harrys. I waste precious time going over and over the same areas and still have stubble. This never happened with Gillette. The blades also become dull after just a few shaves and must be replaced often. The grey pieces of plastic that allow the blade to pivot break. This has occurred numerous times resulting in nasty, deep cuts. The handle itself is of sub quality and does not have the weight or balance of a Gillette. Also the mechanism that locks the blade into the handle can and does become lose- leading to more cuts and accidents. I literally have had better shaves with disposable razors, which is a really sad statement. Don't fall for the con of 2 young entrepreneurs creating a better, cheaper shave product- it's all just a marketing gimmick for a bad product.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our product, James. Those cartridges should fit our handles without any wiggle room, and should also be as sharp as expected. We're always looking for ways to improve and we''ll be sure to pass this along to our Product Development team. We design and manufacture our blades at our own German factory and sell them directly to you. All of our blades go through the same quality control processes. That being said, it sounds like maybe you received a bad batch. Please send us an email at help@harrys.com. We' d like to chat a bit more about this matter and get you taken care of. Again, our apologies.
robinp167
4/21/19

I bought the special sample offer that came with the razor and gel. It was for my husband who only shaves every 3 or 4 days because he has sensitive skin and always bleeds when shaving. He has used the razor/gel a few times now and he really likes the razor. And he really likes the gel. He said it is the best he has used. I just ordered more gel.

kohlg
4/15/19

I feel so bad for folks who still buy razors at the drugstore, like I used to do. Harry's has a no-brainer value proposition. I finally got my partner to try them, too.

brianw457
3/30/19

I've used Harry's before and never had issues, but this last time, I placed an order on 3/16 with an estimated delivery window of 3/25 - 3/28. That delivery window has passed, but still no delivery. For 10 days, shipping information says that USPS is awaiting receipt of the package. I've contacted CS several times, and the only response I've gotten was simply a link to tracking information. The CS rep never bothered to read my email or respond to my question. As of now, I'm out nearly $50 but have nothing to show for it and no other way to contact Harry's about it other than sending an email that gets ignored. Will not be ordering from them again.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
We're sorry the hear of this, Brian. We just sent you a private message asking you to provide your account info. We're eager to make sure you are taken care of!
gregoryw108
3/26/19

I'm a barber in my 51st year and I know shaving and razors of all kinds! I remember a few years ago when multi blade razors were introduced, fantastic! Some are better than others but for the most part a huge improvement over the double edge.
I ordered the Harry's intro with included shave gel. Ok I'll cut to the chase the shave gel is great! When I used Harry's blade I felt razor burn for the first time in years!! I was surprised.The bottom line is I can't recommend Harry's razors at any cost, very uncomfortable save!! The reason for the 1 star is the shave gel.Thanks

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Gregory. We're always looking for ways to improve, and I'm sorry to hear about your initial so-so experience. We’ve had some guys share similar feelings at first, only to tell us later that their shave drastically improved as they stuck with it. Sometimes it just takes a little time to adjust to the differences in a new system: it often really helps to experiment with the angle at which you're holding the blade and the amount of pressure you're using (too much or too little). With that in mind, I'd love for you to give us another 4 to 5 shaves.
wingod
3/22/19

I wear a full beard and shaved head. I am mixed ethnicity, with a thicker than average, curly beard. Harry's has a "not for head shaving" disclaimer at purchase. I read some pretty horrific reviews about that, but decided to buy the sampler and risk cutting ribbons out of my head anyway. Hell, I'm a former paratrooper! I ain't scared!

You all know how to shave, so I won't go into the prep much.

I used their shave gel for my face, and it was ok. The blades seemed to ignore a lot of hairs while I was lining up my beard. Weird. Never saw that before. Rating 3 of 5. Very average. The detail trimmer on top was next to useless for me.

Used Aveeno shave gel on my head. And began to tentatively shave my noggin. For that part, I'd give these razors 5 of 5. In nearly 30 years of doing this, I have never had a better head shave. No pressure on the blade, and needed minimal passes. Very impressive.

Clean up was a breeze. The blades cleaned up quickly and completely with half the usual blade rinsing. 5 of 5.

The after shave balm was nice. No burn, light, pleasant fragrance.

I guess no one solution works for everyone. I'm going to continue my subscription for now, and try some other products. Hard pass on shave gel, though.

As another poster said, shipping of my sample took nearly 3 weeks. That sucked, but I'm happy that the blade worked better than most.

jeffm514
2/20/19

Love the shaver and blades, but hate the shipping.

I ordered my shaver and blades on February 25th, 2019, but didn't get them until March 11th,2019.

The shipping label shows it was shipped from Nevada and being that I'm only one state away, I feel I should have received my order a lot sooner.

Other than the extended time in delivery, I am happy with my purchase.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
We're sorry for this experience, Jeff. We had a service disruption recently, and it sounds like it may have unfortunately affected your delivery. This is not typical of our service. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-212-6855 or email us at help@harrys.com. We're here to help!
herbertb84
1/11/19

Ok, let me start by saying I'm a skeptic at heart. Up until last year I used my grandfathers old Gillette Brass Double Edge razor. I have tried many other new razors over the years and nothing gave me as close a shave until I tried Harry's. I have a heavy beard and other razors just couldn't cut it (pun intended). On a whim I tried Harry's and I have not touched my old Gillette since. I now get a close shave which my wife and grand kids like and Harry's blades last way longer than the others. The only way I will change again is for Gillette to put me in a commercial using their antique brass double edge! However if Harry's offers me a commercial first, Gillette has zero chance of me switching back

ront104
1/4/19

For the first two years the blades seemed to be really sharp, now I find that I have to shave over the same area 2-3 times in multiple directions to get a clean close shave. Even then by mid afternoon it is rough.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with our Blades, Ron. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-212-6855. We're here to help!
jong138
12/16/18

Great price and product. I shave every day and I'm bald. These razors are awesome. Thank you very much. Jon.

donb388
12/14/18

Great razor at a great price. Smooth shave and blades stay sharp longer. The whole family is using them. Keep up the good work

leslies226
12/13/18

I am super impressed with Harry's razors. They work well, never get ingrown hairs or other issues. They are so much cheaper then buying razors at the store! Coming from a hirsute woman who has always thought razors were overpriced. Highly recommend.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks for all your support, Leslie!
dinad26
12/4/18

Love the products and the convenience of the auto ship orders that can be adjusted to ship sooner or later so we don't run out.

calvinl33
12/3/18

Have been ordering from Harry's for a couple of years now and have no complaints whatsoever. Really love that they now have body wash!
I used DSC for a couple of years prior and Harry's is the better one for me.

jamiem268
12/2/18

I was tired of paying a small fortune for razor blades so when I noticed an advertisement for a free trial of Harry's razors I immediately signed up. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the product works, the razor shaves really nicely and lasts as long or longer than the other guys' - for much less per blade. Combined with their easy-to-use website and flexible ordering options, I was sold. If your wallet is feeling the strain from the big name razor manufacturers but you don't want to give up good quality, Harry's is the answer.

drewf17
11/30/18

I have been using Harry's blades for the better part of 2 years after switching from an electric razor. I am very pleased with the long-last blades and the close shave it provides. Nice ergonomic razor handle and accessories available. Maybe not for everyone; however, I am a satisfied customer.

garyb486
11/29/18

getting blade replacements on line is quick and easy and it saves money .
I started out as a Harrys custormer a few years ago. In the beginning I was uspset when the company offered a free trial with no purchase required. I had my order shipped with no problems but before I could cancel any future order, I was billed and the amount was taken out of my checking. I felt everything was rushed. When I called to complain, I was talking with a young female who took care of everything and told me to keep the entire order and was told I did not need to return anything. She was very polite and apologized and handled everything with out having to involve any one else. There is some obviously great CS training here and I was so impressed that after waiting about a month, I called and asked to be on their plan again.

Response from Brent -., Harry's Representative
Thanks for sharing this, Gary!
jimo91
Jim O.
11/27/18

Great shave cream, blades, handle and service. You're gonna love Harry's! Shipments are always on schedule .

maxinel15

Bought these after seeing advertisements. EXCELLENT *****
These are by far the best razors my man has ever used. His skin was so smooth and not a nick, just smooth shaving with ease.

The edger on the top makes it so easy for doing sideburns.
When a product is as good as this I had to share it with others who need a great outstanding shave.

HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON. GREAT GIFT BUY.... whoever you get this for will love, love, love it.

Namaste,
-maxine and Bobby

fredg113
11/27/18

This is a good product. I'm enjoying the no fuss aspect of my blades arriving on time and excellent quality of same.

donz20
11/26/18

With the invention of multiple blade razors, mankind was held hostage and going broke - until Harry's broke the mold. I was using old blades because I am a frugal dude. Rubbing the whiskers off of my face isn't as easy as using a new blade. Thanks for helping... got a trick to help keep the ears hair free? Thanks Harry!

done60
11/26/18

Saw Harry's at Target and my wife asked me why I didn't just purchase my blades there. My response was that I didn't have to go to the store and the fact that my blades are shipped to me without shipping charges makes it so much easier. Love the blades and it is so easy one less thing to do.

kellyr218
11/26/18

I love Harry's Razors, the razor handle itself is super lightweight making it great for travel. Having the blades delivered is so genius, I never have to think about buying them.

billt180
11/23/18

I enjoy the fact that my blades are sent and the value is great. Nice to save money and know that all is taken care of. Many other great products available

Helpful answer -1

Absolutely! There are lots of women who use our razors so we'd definitely encourage you to give them a try.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

The new blades are not as smooth as the old ones and you cannot buy the old ones anymore.

By Ajit S.

Because when they changed the design of the blade by adding the trimmer, the blade lost its smooth shaving quality, life of the blade and no burn feeling. Now it burns after the shave, blade does not last that long and all you are left with is a cheap blade. If they bring back there 1st generation blades back, I will be the first one to buy them and give back my business to Harry's for LIFE!!

By Ajit S.

Hi Julius, Our apologies for the late reply. Shoot us an email at help@harrys.com, and we'll be happy to look into this matter for you. If you provide us with your email and shipping address, we can take a look on our end. We're just missing the last part of your sentence. Thanks!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Hi Paul, you can send us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We'll make sure you are taken care of!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Hi Barry, we're not clear if you are referring to a coupon or something else. We are eager to look into this for you. Shoot us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We can help you more easily through those channels. Thanks!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Thanks for your interest! Send us an email at Help@harrys.com or feel free to call us 1-888-212-6855, and we'll get you taken care of!

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Sorry for the late reply, Don. You can modify the products you receive, as well as when and how often they ship, just by visiting www.harrys.com/profile. Log in, and then click on "Your Shave Plan" on the top toolbar. Shoot us an email at Help@harrys.com or call us at 1-888 212.6855. We can assist you more easily through those channels.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative

Sorry for the late reply. Our Blades can last an average of 6-8 Shaves per Blade. So most likely you'll need 1 Blade per week.

By Brent -., Harry's Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Harry's staff and other customers.

Harry's?