Review of MagicBricks

Mobile, AL 36652, US
mbsales@magicbricks.com

syedb6
11/5/18

I took a gold package rs 2200 to sell my flat in chennai.
After Property photo verification is done.
Only 2 buyers response from magicbricks.com from the past 1 month.
Compared to 99acrs.com i got 23 buyers response.
I asked to magicbricks customer care there is no response.
Very worst website pls dont buy magicbricks package.
Go for sulekha,99 acres,quikr

vaibhava2
1/2/18

Hi All,

I have taken Titanium service for my property on 23rd November. This listing is valied for 6 months.

I am very unhappy with the service provided my magicbricks. It is more than a month now and still my listing is not completed. You can imagine one month already gone out of 6 months and my listing is still not complete.

They promised a lot of things before I paid the MONEY. I was told before taking the service that a executive will be assigned for my property and he will take care in filling up all the details about my property including photoshoot, content writing etc.

On the contary after I have taken the service and paid the money, the sales guy stopped picking up my phone. I had to contnuously call their customer care for 2 weeks to get photoshoot done. Even the photoshoot is not done properly.The photographer said they just take photos of interior of the villa, the exterior view and amenities are not included.When I complained to support, first they refused to upload exterior view of villa but later after escalation agreed and send me photos of the exterior. It is more than 2 weeks now, I am still awaiting to get my photos uploaded.

The content writing is not complete as of this date.I was told it will be completed in 2 days:)

I feel totally cheated by magicbricks, they are just sitting on my money and doing nothing.

Their service is total CRAP, I am even getting better response from the other property websites where I have free listing.I have been cheated for money in the name of this crappy service

There is total negligence from magicbricks in providing the service after they have customers money.They just want to eat customers money and sit back.

rheas5
11/16/15

I think They have not a agent review system on Portal. Beacuse of realistic reviews they can not work longterm and there has many fraud agents. I experienced in last month. SO JUST BEWARE FROM BOKERS ON MAGICBRICKS

jimeets
7/7/14

The Worst Pathetic Real Estate Portal Ever Used . I cannot post two similar adds having different property photos and area details.The Worst User Experience ever . Complained to the Support team More the Three times . Even Mailed the Support Team Twice NO CRM at all . The Worst Customer Interaction . No Queries are solved.

Jimeet

Questions? Get answers from the MagicBricks staff and other customers.

MagicBricks?