MadeWithLoveBridal reviews

Varsity Parade
Reedy Creek, Queensland 4227, Australia

kellyb417
11/30/18

I recently got married in mid-September in Stamford, CT, and wore the Harper dress and absolutely adored it!! I didn't really know what I wanted in a wedding dress, but I think it's a bit of a sign that the Harper dress was the first one I took a screen shot of on my phone while starting the wedding dress search. When I saw that CT based The White Dress by the Shore was having a Made with love weekend event about 1.5 years ago, I knew we had to go. My mom and I went and I tried on Harper for the first time. After a few months of trying on other dresses, I confirmed that Harper was the one. It was always the one - I felt so good in it from the moment that I tried it on, and knew that's how I wanted to feel on my wedding day. It truly was my dream dress!

erinr100
11/22/18

I wore beautiful Stevie on my wedding day almost 2 weeks ago and I couldn't picture wearing anything else. From the moment i tried it on I knew that was the dress for me. I was so comfortable and what was more special for me is the sheer number of compliments I had on the big day. It was perfect in every way. Kelly and the team at MWL in Sydney and Kerry-Anne who did the last minute altering are the most wonderful and professional women and I'm going to really miss the bride to be experience.
Thanks everyone for making me feel like an absolute queen xx

alysias6
11/17/18

My experience at the Adelaide store was amazing, Sharon was a dream to have help. The dresses are all so unique and I loved that I had options to choose from with Sharon's happy attitude to help and try different options for what look I suited best.
The Adelaide store is so inviting and unique, I enjoyed every moment.

sarahl418

MWL Staff,

Thank you so much for designing the perfect gown for my New England shoreline wedding this past June! It was perfect, comfortable, and felt like it was made for me! I will never feel as confident as I did that day!

Sarah Longo

katieh156
11/15/18

I'm so happy I found Made With Love. I wore the Frankie on our wedding day, and I felt beautiful in it. My husband and family agreed! It was beautiful and fit me live a glove.

tannahd
11/15/18

My Ella dress and the removable tulle skirt was absolutely perfect, I have never felt more beautiful in my life.
Everyone was, and is STILL Ravingg about how incredible I looked in the dress. I love it so much and I'm desperately wanting an excuse to put it on again haha I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night. I felt and looked like a forest princess.
The ladies at MWL bridal were so lovely to deal with, quick with responses and just amazing through the process.

stephanier270
11/14/18

The team at Made With Love made the whole experience of finding the perfect wedding dress totally stress-free! Having first tried my dress on in London and then deciding to wait to buy it in Sydney, the team in the Gold Coast head office were really helpful in putting me in touch with the Sydney show room.
Bec in Sydney was divine and so accommodating at my fitting, and the dress arrived in plenty of time to have final alterations made before the big day.
Overall, such a great experience and the dresses are absolutely beautiful, at a very reasonable price.

caitlinr23
11/14/18

I absolutely loved every part of the Harlie dress. It was elegant, sexy and unique. I received so many compliments wearing it and I felt so beautiful.

gabbyb7
11/14/18

Such an amazing organisation, simply stunning dresses. The Stevie dress was made for me and made me feel incredible on my wedding day. I got such much love and compliments and the girls from the Sydney branch were so lovely to work with. Thankyou so much MWL! Xx

jessicah339
11/14/18

I had a wonderful experience working with the Made with Love Bridal team. They were very helpful during the ordering/sending process. The dress and veil arrived as expected and fit perfectly. I needed slight alterations to the dress and that was all! I was very happy with the outcome. The Stevie dress was incredibly comfortable for dancing all night. After the wedding, I had her cleaned and she looks brand new again. I've had two friends already borrow my veil. I highly recommend Made with Love Bridal.

mandyd33
11/14/18

From the moment I saw Sasha, I knew she was for me. She stood out among the overwhelming sea of white gowns. My mom wasn't so sure until I tried it on. As soon as I walked out of the dressing room she said, "Oh, that's the one!" Feminine, elegant, but the right amount of not-too-traditional. I felt so comfortable, beautiful, and completely myself on our wedding day. And a dress you can still dance in? Yes, please!

angelah269
11/14/18

I loved the simplicity and timeless elegance of my dress. It was VERY comfortable for a night full of dancing!

meganb164
11/10/18

I had a few main goals for my wedding (aside from my dream man) - banging dress, beautiful location, and great photographer. I am so lucky I got all that and more especially with my Made With Love Willow dress! The perfect combination of sexy, classy, beautiful, and fun. Price is perfect especially for the quality, dress is made amazingly, and every single memeber of the made with love team I have talked to has been MORE than wonderful. I literally could not recommend this dress enough. Made me feel like a real life princess on my fairytale wedding dress. Which after recently having a baby, I thought was going to be impossible! Thank you made with love!!

naomib69
11/10/18

From the moment I made my appointment with the Made with Love team, until the day I got married, they have been an absolute dream to deal with.
All the dresses I tried on were stunning but I fell in love with Harlie. When she arrived, the packaging and everything about the dress was perfect!
The kindness and professionalism from the team was outstanding and no request was to difficult. I couldn't recommend them enough.
Thank you again to the beautiful team xx

courtneyd51
11/10/18

I had the most amazing experience with MWL Adelaide. From the moment I stepped in to the boutique, to the moment I received my beloved Georgie. The customer service was incredible. I had to get in contact with them a few times to change details and there communication was exceptional. My dress was everything I dreamed of and the experience just made it even more perfect. Thank you so much MWL for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

marisam33
11/10/18

I can't thank you enough for making my beautiful Sofia. My husband Cole and I were married 8/24/2018 at the Mt. Hood B&B located on Mt. Hood, Oregon, USA. I wanted to share some photos of her effortless, timeless beauty. She was everything I could imagine in a dress: flowy, light, delicate, lacy, and best of all - no bra required (#freetheboobies). I am forever grateful to MWL for making my day so perfect.
#MWLSofia

evan26
11/8/18

I couldn't thank Made with Love Bridal enough for creating the most beautiful wedding dresses and for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. My Stevie gown with Sofia skirt was the dress of my dreams! Thanks MWL!

allie1
11/8/18

I wore MWL Hayley for my wedding and it was perfect! I tried on many dresses but Hayley felt comfortable, flattering and the lace was unique- I had not seen anything like it before. Also the train is stunning. The lace didn't snag at all, even though our ceremony venue had 100 year old wood floors, and kept looking great through my whole day. I ordered my dress through a boutique and received the dress from MWL in 5 months, which was the time they said it would take!

ellig1
11/8/18

I had an idea of what kind of dress I wanted for my special day, but once I tried Ella on I knew it was the one, it's stunning. . It fit perfectly & was so comfortable. I can't thank made with love bridal enough for having the dress I've always dreamed of

laurac509
11/7/18

Words cannot describe how amazing the Made with Love Team were in helping me find my dream dress. Kelly from Sydney was just beautiful and new exactly what would suit me and my dream. Dasha was beyond perfect! Thank you! X

jaimeee
11/6/18

Just want to say how lucky I was to wear my dream wedding dress on my wedding day Danni'. As soon as I saw Danni online I knew I had to try her on, as soon as I tried her on I knew she was the one!
It is such a beautiful dress and I got so many compliments on it!
Thankyou so much for creating such a stunning dress.
You won't be disappointed if you wore any of the Made With Love Bridal dresses!

hayleyw22
11/3/18

My Georgie in french lace dress was made for me. It fitted like a glove and through the simplicity of the style combined with the intricacy of the lace, the dress embraced my figure making me feel sexy, beautiful and confident in matrimony.

Thankyou MWL, I felt so blessed x

jessicar306
11/3/18

The MWL Sasha Tanned was the most unique and beautiful dress I have ever worn! The details were incredible and made with strength we walked up and down the beach for our photos and no snags on any string... the dress was perfect I felt confident and comfortable!! I got so many compliments! I could not have asked for a better dress to wear on our big day!

angelar303
11/2/18

I loved my MWL dress!! I honestly fell in love with so many of MWL's dresses at my local boutique, but I ended up chosing 'Harlie' for my destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I loved the dress because it was light enough for the humidty in Jamaica, but was still so elegant and had great detail and design. I am also not a sparkly girl, but this dress provided just enough sparkle with the iridescent sequins within the lace. The other great thing abut this dress is that it travels easy. I got a folding, hanging carry-on bag to take with me to Jamaica. Even though the dress was folded for over 20 hours (due to layover) the dress didn't wrinkle or require any steaming once I arrived in Jamaica! The dress was flawless.

laurenk107
10/30/18

Thank you Made with Love Bridal for designing and making such an amazing dress as the Ella! I loved how my dress fitted and sat on my body and was so in love with the design!
Everyone complimented me on how great I looked in it. I tried on numerous dresses but I kept coming back to the Ella dress. Thank you Made with Love Bridal!

Questions? Get answers from the MadeWithLoveBridal staff and other customers.

MadeWithLoveBridal?