Review of Lush

Poole, DOR, GB
2018 Customer choice award

iezzatiz
7/5/19

online app or website is much easier and faster. we all sometimes too busy and have so much thing to do. you guys should just only order it online and wait at home . within a few days, the items got on hand.

shishirm2
7/5/19

Lush is for those people who want to achieve the best beauty within oneself. The products has minimal side effects and shows very positive results in short period.

aqul
5/25/19

Most of the best app I want to use.everyone must use this app ..It can make u happy to use it..Best app to everyone who want to use it

carmenr109
5/25/19

Productos de excelente calidad, autoconservantes con una innovadora gama de productos ideales para el cuidado del cuerpo

katec116
5/22/19

Your skin is your biggest organ so the fact you can eat most of their products is amazing. I will say customer service isn't always so great though and shipping products can result in a lot of breakage, i.e. for their bath bombs. I think you're better off going in person but the products themselves are great, in my book.

rosanad2
5/21/19

As bombas de banho são incríveis a fragrância se prolonga o dia todo sensação de liberdade o dia todo

sanyos
5/21/19

I wanted more information about the product and its features. I am interested in acquiring it and for that reason I wanted some more of the descriptions of it.
thank you.

kellia27
5/14/19

LUSH is one of the most powerful beauty brands ever. They have managed to convince most people that they make totally natural products.

lorrettao1
5/6/19

I'll like to know more about all its facial and body products, how to go about it applications and it's effectiveness. No side effects on skin types, no reactions of any sort all this I want to know.

emmanuela50
5/6/19

Great products and customer products. Most of my friends who are fans of this product have not been disappointed by any lush products ever. I think I'm beginning to love the bath bombs and the moisturizing bath products.

helenk153
4/18/19

Amazing bath bombs. Best ever, colorful, fun and high-quality with lovely scents. Maybe a bit expensive

jenl126
4/14/19

Great products and customer service I have not been disappointed by any lush products ever. I love the bath bombs and the moisturizing bath products. Also love the lip scrub

nicop7
4/11/19

Lush has amazingly effective albeit expensive products (I'm referring mainly to their masks and cleansers) but they can be messy to apply and remove. Also, there's only one location near me and it's nearly an hour away, so I'd prefer to shop online.

katiep116
4/4/19

I love the products, but I hate going in store. Normally I love communicating with reps in store, but Lush reps make the experience not very enjoyable. I feel harassed in store. If asking for help, the reps only try to upsell you and follow you around the store. I like help, but this is way too much. I now prefer to shop LushCosmetics online. I am only speaking for Canadian stores!

geraldm157
3/28/19

I love Lush, I always have. But is it me or this shop became "too much"? There are too many products, and when I among them I sneeze like a dork!

kevins633
3/19/19

Anyone wanting a bit of earthy and a bit of floral scent try using Lush oils they sell they at natural food stores in soaps..oils..and lotions )

angelov16
3/17/19

This is my favourite shop that fulfill all my tastes. Bath bombs are just perfect. Love their shops, always buying there something

canb
3/14/19

Çok güzel ürünleriniz! Bu ürünlerinde ruh vardır! Kuru şampuan mükemmel! Teşekkür ederim!

oktays
3/13/19

Great company! I bought shampoo and it's amazing !!!! Great servise! I recommend for everybody! Lush is wow!!!

melloneys
3/10/19

Just walking into a Lush store is amazing, the gorgeous smell and colours.
Perfect shop to buy gifts in store or on line.
I have had no troubles personally.
Really nice range of products to pamper someone special and yourself.
Not cheap but not too expensive.

josephw273
3/6/19

Lush is best place for beauty products. I used it very first time and it was amazing. Very satisfied and happy after using their primer, body scrub and other products I order. .Must give it a try

amandab475
2/5/19

Maybe it is just me, but LUSH is not what it used to be. Some of the products now have an odd smell to them and their prices seem to be going up.

silvanam2
1/28/19

Lush is the best site for great products. I love their scents and colors of products.the quality is top of the top.

carlg99
12/18/18

Had an issue but it was promptly resolved. Great customer service and I would not hesitate to purchase again.

lukem154
11/15/18

Well, I tried it. It wasn't that bad. But I honestly expected better quality as I was told by some people. Anyways, it's good.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Lush staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Lush