Review of Lush

Poole, DOR, GB
2017 Customer choice award

sallyc91
8/15/18

Love the body butter they sell. I understand everything they sell is cruelty free and not tested on animals which is a HUGE PLUS! There's a store by where I live and I stop by whenever I can to pick up something new :)

alexiaa7
8/12/18

I love all of there products and each one is soo creaitive and smells amazing. The bath bombs are to die for and so are all their other products.

schelbyh
8/7/18

All lushes products are animal cruelty free and are handmade my individual people and they actually get to put the name of the creator on th product it's super unique and their products are great!

emilyb241
8/6/18

Best bathbombs I've ever used. They last in the bast for a long time and the color doesn't just disappear into the water. Its nonstaining too.

brianw376
8/3/18

I ordered several products from Lush and one arrived, well, melted. It was summer time and I didn't know that could happen, but some of their products don't travel well in the heat. Anyways the girl was sincerely the nicest customer service person I've ever spoken to. She resolved my problem and while we are all quick to complain I just felt I had to give a shout out on a very positive experience.

lyac
7/29/18

The best beauty company ever, specially their face mask and body gel.Lush is like heaven on earth in liquid form.

peterr250
7/23/18

Wife loves everything from lush, keeps her happy. Happy wife happy life. Brill products, I have used some of the skin products n they work wonders

milliew13
5/28/18

Always love this place. Lush is like heaven on earth in liquid form. Love love love, ! Intergalactic and Mask of Magnaminty are my favourites.

mariaf152
5/18/18

Fresh honest products, fighting animal testing, happy helpful sales people, fair prices. Never have I been to Lush without feeling very satisfied and happy with my shopping experience.

sitarab
3/6/18

I'm rather new to Lush cosmetics but I'm already in LOVE. Their stores are so incredible - the piles of bath bombs, soap and various bottles of different sizes...it's definitely something one cannot forget. I haven't tried any of the scrubs but the grapefruit shower gel was fantastic!

loraw9
12/22/17

I have been purchasing Lush products for over 10 years. There are a number of their products that I have just loved (bath bombs and bubble bars, facial scrubs solid shampoos), but all but one of my favorite bath bombs and bubble bars have been discontinued, some after just a short period of time! VERY frustrating. Some of the products, like the shower gels are VERY expensive and you need to pay close attention to the size of what you are getting. Fortunately, the still make the Ocean Salt facial scrub and all three of the solid shampoos that I like. Unfortunately, only one of my favorite bath bombs still exists.

alexg186
11/29/17

very good quality pf products,quck delivery service. I'm a regular customer and will definitely recommend it to my friends

emilyk64
11/8/17

I really love their products but they are simply too expensive. At best, I can get something for a friends birthday, but never anything for me

rajua4
10/23/17

it is useful to every one.

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

daisyd19
10/7/17

These are the top-notch cosmetics for me. I`ve been using these since two months ago and so far found something good in different items like shampoos, soap etc. They make it really good and at a really reasonable prices per item!

andreat61
9/25/17

betsyw11
8/23/17

the bee-striped body scrub arrived the consistency of canned concentrated cream soup. Fortunately it was wrapped in plastic,

heleng69
8/19/17

I keep trying other none lush products but always revert back to Lush. Can be a bit expensive but once you try them you can understand why! A forever lush customer!

joannat20
8/9/17

Purchased the cosmetics items those great quality...they shipped in perfect time.customer support help me to find the best products. Thanks

carolh158
6/1/17

Grat handmade products. Some of the shampoos made by them were the first purchase from this company for me and proved to be really effective and gentle to my hair which is really a problem for me. I trust them!

dianad64
5/29/17

Deff not a daily thing, too expensive!! Great products tho from shampoos, lotions, and their bath bombs are the TRUTH

fredl49
5/26/17

bought a couple times from them online and the site is really easy to use and the shipping is very fast ( 3-5 days) and the order tracking is really helpful and accurate. love the products. would recommend and will defenitly buy from them again

drewg14
4/3/17

Lush cosmetics are both a good present and a useful item to use. These handcrafted cosmetics got really good quality!

michaels547
1/4/17

Using their "dry shampoo" on a daily basis. Didnt try the soap yet, but the thing I use is brilliant! The first one that helped me get rid of dandruff...

harperk2
12/22/15

Lush is such a treat - for yourself or for a gift. The quality of the soaps and all their products really is just sensational. You don't think there can be that big of a difference until you use the quality soaps and lotions from Lush. love love love

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Lush staff and other customers.

Lush?