Review of Lush

alexg186
11/29/17

very good quality pf products,quck delivery service. I'm a regular customer and will definitely recommend it to my friends

emilyk64
11/8/17

I really love their products but they are simply too expensive. At best, I can get something for a friends birthday, but never anything for me

rajua4
10/23/17

it is useful to every one.

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

daisyd19
10/7/17

These are the top-notch cosmetics for me. I`ve been using these since two months ago and so far found something good in different items like shampoos, soap etc. They make it really good and at a really reasonable prices per item!

andreat61
9/25/17

betsyw11
8/23/17

the bee-striped body scrub arrived the consistency of canned concentrated cream soup. Fortunately it was wrapped in plastic,

heleng69
8/19/17

I keep trying other none lush products but always revert back to Lush. Can be a bit expensive but once you try them you can understand why! A forever lush customer!

joannat20
8/9/17

Purchased the cosmetics items those great quality...they shipped in perfect time.customer support help me to find the best products. Thanks

carolh158
6/1/17

Grat handmade products. Some of the shampoos made by them were the first purchase from this company for me and proved to be really effective and gentle to my hair which is really a problem for me. I trust them!

dianad64
5/29/17

Deff not a daily thing, too expensive!! Great products tho from shampoos, lotions, and their bath bombs are the TRUTH

fredl49
5/26/17

bought a couple times from them online and the site is really easy to use and the shipping is very fast ( 3-5 days) and the order tracking is really helpful and accurate. love the products. would recommend and will defenitly buy from them again

drewg14
4/3/17

Lush cosmetics are both a good present and a useful item to use. These handcrafted cosmetics got really good quality!

michaels547
1/4/17

Using their "dry shampoo" on a daily basis. Didnt try the soap yet, but the thing I use is brilliant! The first one that helped me get rid of dandruff...

harperk2
12/22/15

Lush is such a treat - for yourself or for a gift. The quality of the soaps and all their products really is just sensational. You don't think there can be that big of a difference until you use the quality soaps and lotions from Lush. love love love

elizabethj22
6/18/14

in love with this place. ordering from the catalog always goes fine, but the girls who work in the stores are usually so helpful. and the store smells so gooood!

elloiseg
6/18/14

Lush is a lovely place! I've bought from the store many, many times and ordered from the website lots too! I've been happy with all my purchases apart from a few disappointing bath bombs which don't seem to do much. Some things are a bit pricey when you don't really get any result from using the products. But others are worth paying for as they last for so long and are excellent quality.

The Gorilla Perfumes at Lush are beautiful, some take a while to grow on you but once you give them a chance you'll be in heaven! They are strong, unique and the majority last for hours and hours, you'll probably wake up the next day smelling just as good!

I've tried all the solid perfumes, 7 atomisers and four Lush Scents from 2013, hair products, moisturisers, bath bombs, showergels, toothy tabs, a bit of everything!

If I've ever been unsatisfied with anything or there has been a fault, I've been refunded or had my products exchanged as soon as possible. And if in the store the staff member forgot to pack an item they're always happy to accept their mistake and give you it back! They often give free gifts as apologies. Which is very kind!

The staff are very friendly, sometimes a bit too friendly and very pushy in the sales but at least they're always happy to help and they're willing to give samples of anything so you can try before you buy, also if you order online and ask for samples you will get a little bag of samples, you can even ask for specific product samples!

Lush is very special, everything smells so good, wonderful for presents or your essentials or treating yourself. There's always something you'll like!

katelynp
3/13/13

I love LUSH!! Their customer service is great and will help you in any way they can, I've never had a problem with slow shipping or lost parcels or anything like that. I'll always continue to buy from them :)

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Lush staff and other customers.

Lush?