Review of Lush

Poole, DOR, GB
2018 Customer choice award

helenk153
4/18/19

Amazing bath bombs. Best ever, colorful, fun and high-quality with lovely scents. Maybe a bit expensive

jenl126
4/14/19

Great products and customer service I have not been disappointed by any lush products ever. I love the bath bombs and the moisturizing bath products. Also love the lip scrub

nicop7
4/11/19

Lush has amazingly effective albeit expensive products (I'm referring mainly to their masks and cleansers) but they can be messy to apply and remove. Also, there's only one location near me and it's nearly an hour away, so I'd prefer to shop online.

katiep116
4/4/19

I love the products, but I hate going in store. Normally I love communicating with reps in store, but Lush reps make the experience not very enjoyable. I feel harassed in store. If asking for help, the reps only try to upsell you and follow you around the store. I like help, but this is way too much. I now prefer to shop LushCosmetics online. I am only speaking for Canadian stores!

geraldm157
3/28/19

I love Lush, I always have. But is it me or this shop became "too much"? There are too many products, and when I among them I sneeze like a dork!

kevins633
3/19/19

Anyone wanting a bit of earthy and a bit of floral scent try using Lush oils they sell they at natural food stores in soaps..oils..and lotions )

angelov16
3/17/19

This is my favourite shop that fulfill all my tastes. Bath bombs are just perfect. Love their shops, always buying there something

canb
3/14/19

Çok güzel ürünleriniz! Bu ürünlerinde ruh vardır! Kuru şampuan mükemmel! Teşekkür ederim!

oktays
3/13/19

Great company! I bought shampoo and it's amazing !!!! Great servise! I recommend for everybody! Lush is wow!!!

melloneys
3/10/19

Just walking into a Lush store is amazing, the gorgeous smell and colours.
Perfect shop to buy gifts in store or on line.
I have had no troubles personally.
Really nice range of products to pamper someone special and yourself.
Not cheap but not too expensive.

josephw273
3/6/19

Lush is best place for beauty products. I used it very first time and it was amazing. Very satisfied and happy after using their primer, body scrub and other products I order. .Must give it a try

amandab475
2/5/19

Maybe it is just me, but LUSH is not what it used to be. Some of the products now have an odd smell to them and their prices seem to be going up.

silvanam2
1/28/19

Lush is the best site for great products. I love their scents and colors of products.the quality is top of the top.

carlg99
12/18/18

Had an issue but it was promptly resolved. Great customer service and I would not hesitate to purchase again.

lukem154
11/15/18

Well, I tried it. It wasn't that bad. But I honestly expected better quality as I was told by some people. Anyways, it's good.

dianat83
10/29/18

like my title says, i love Lush for their bathbombs... other stuff, not so much. Their prices are not cheap, but i do think you get really good quality on the bath bombs, so I give them credit for that.

annikae1
10/11/18

Love the body butter they sell. Best bathbombs I've ever used. They last in the bast for a long time and the color doesn't just disappear into the water.

tl100
9/26/18

Lush is for people who like to think they're neo-hippies, or hipsters, or bougie, or better than thou. There's lots of those people in SF, LA, NYC, etc.

Neither the store nor the products are really my thing - nor is it most people's thing. The stores are very boutique, intimidating, and upscale in a hippie/pretentious Vancouver way. If you look like the right type, associates will be all over you - like in any other store. But if you don't fit this narrow range of looks/ethnicity - associates are likely to ignore you, be condescending, and assume you know nothing about their products or bath & body products in general.

Sometimes Lush employees try to do their job and do greet me and even offer a demonstration. That's probably going against their natural inclination to ignore and look down on me - but sometimes they're new employees trying to make an impact, or their managers have really driven it in their heads to help all customers, not just some of them.

I remember looking at the solid fragrances at the counter forever, sniffing all of them. An associate was right in front of me and ignored me forever. Finally, I asked if they had any of the spray fragrances, and the associate sneered in the most condescending way possible, "Those aren't allowed in California." And nothing more - no offering to help me decide on a fragrance or anything - it was as if my mere presence was so disgusting to him, he failed to do his job as an associate, and was degrading to me, to boot.

In general, their products are very annoying and niche, in a pretentious hippie dippie sort of way. Sorry, but it's better to buy henna and indigo elsewhere for a tiny fraction of the price, and no need to go through all that crap melting it in a pot, either.

They have a lot of bad stuff - the Fairy Dust, scented in a toddler bubble gum way, just gets into my nose - too powdery. Their moisturizers, facial cleansers/balms, and pretty much everything else - is just meh to bad. They have a few good products, like some of their soaps - and some amazing scents like the Godmother. But overall, the whole vibe of Lush is just exclusionary, hipster, hippie, and hateful. And oh yeah, their stuff is overpriced - that's necessary for a store and associates to be so stuck-up.

I'm an easy star-giver, so I give 2 stars, despite so many awful products and service. A few products/scents are good, they are very innovative and unique, and once in a while, employees do bother to interact with me on their own.

Tip for consumers: If you look like the right type, by all means, go to their stores. Employees will be all over you. But if you don't look like you fit into an upscale, white, Millenial, hippie, hipster vibe - prepare to be ignored, treated condescendingly, and assumed to know nothing about their overrated products.

timc294
9/20/18

I used it few times, I wouldn't say it was perfect but nothing special. I make a home-made cosmetics that is better sometimes.

ameliar31
9/13/18

Lush cosmetics is a must-have in every girl's makeup bag! I have never tried any product better than from this brand. Not only it smells awesome but also each product is of superb quality. Definitely, would recommend at least trying Lush body scrubs.

clarar37
9/10/18

The bath bombs and the bath oils are amazing and smell like tour bathing in heaven!! I love the butter cream bath bomb and the laffy taffy bath oil smell great

jennyn39
8/28/18

I have never use any product like this, the other product were just a bad quality but not this one. I think you guys should check this out because it's very useful for any hair that are got damage or dry hair.

alices160
8/26/18

I'm alternatively new to Lush cosmetics however I'm already in LOVE. Their shops are so high-quality - the piles of bathtub bombs, soap and a variety of bottles of one of a kind sizes...it's absolutely something one cannot forget. I have not tried any of the scrubs but the grapefruit bathe gel used to be fantastic!

sallyc91
8/15/18

Love the body butter they sell. I understand everything they sell is cruelty free and not tested on animals which is a HUGE PLUS! There's a store by where I live and I stop by whenever I can to pick up something new :)

alexiaa7
8/12/18

I love all of there products and each one is soo creaitive and smells amazing. The bath bombs are to die for and so are all their other products.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Lush staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Lush