Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

carolf199
1/7/19

Lucky Vitamin us a great company to do business with. Prices are fantastic and service is good. Will continue to use Lucky Vitamin for years to come.

merrills18
1/4/19

Love Lucky Vitamin they have everything I need at great prices.Tons of brands to choose from.Always new items to check out.

johnc1927
1/2/19

I WAS PLACING MY ORDER WHEN POPUP ASKED IF I WANTED 10% OFF ORDER BY GIVING EMAIL WHICH I DID YOU GAVE ME A DISCOUNT CODE OF WC4BCEM8V5RR I CONTINUED TO PLACE ORDER NO PLACE TO ENTER CODE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AT THE END .... NOPE YOU CHARGED ME FULL PRICE I WANT MY 10% OF THIS ORDER... JACY1948@YAHOO.COM

jerrianl
1/1/19

Love the variety of healthy food n snack options, that i can't find in regular food department stores. Great food n products.Cheers

ayom1
1/1/19

I love the Lucky Vitamin extras such as the points for price reductions, discounts and gift surprises.

Tip for consumers: Indexing is not perfect. may have to search under more than 1 category

annac245
12/30/18

I ordered enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips from here because they had the best price. They were delivered quickly and packaged well. Very happy!

paulettek8
12/27/18

This is such an easy website to navigate - it doesn't send you to the wrong items or a list of items by the company like some do. When I went back to shopping, it didn't remove the promo from the basket - like others do. So it's just nicer to shop on this website.Found what I wanted and got a great deal besides. I like the little flower that appears when you're checking out too. That's cute! I've always had good luck with Lucky!

jenniferm1022
12/27/18

I find the shipping a bit slow to me in WA state, but the quality of the items is good. The pricing is competitive. I shop between this site and another. Lucky Vitamin seems to be the only place where my debit card has issues so I am forced to use PayPal. It's just a bit irritating.

belindaf22
12/27/18

I love the oils- I have been looking for something like them for a long time:)
THIS is my second order and will keep ordering---

thomase130
12/25/18

I've ordered from them before with no problems until now. They shorted me an item but put paper materials to make up for the weight. When i called them they promised to send the missing item but never did.

louisem140
12/25/18

I've been using Lucky Vitamin for a few years now and always find the best prices on my vitamins and supplements and even health products like lip balm. And I do extensive research on comparing prices. The service is excellent and I have never had a problem entering a discount code. To some of those who had trouble with discount codes: perhaps it might help if you have an account and are logged in?

kurtk59
12/25/18

ORDER updates at shopping cart was slow, could not remove items, but order arrival is fast, accurate and on time!

lauriej112
12/24/18

Great site, great prices, easy to shop. My go-to for vitamins, supplements, and my Bedtime tea. Thanks so much!

faithb49
12/23/18

My order was processed quickly and shipped immediately. And I managed to catch a bogo sale so I got twice as much as I paid for. Thanks, guys!

michellem662
12/19/18

Lucky vitamin makes ordering easy online. They sell some of my favorite brands at some of the best prices.

alexm526
12/18/18

Very easy to use website with great discounts on awesome products! There are always daily deals and the clearance deals are out of this world!

debras428
12/18/18

Lucky vitamin is my main go to company to provide my family's nutritional needs. The free products are really nice. It allows me to try new products without any risk. I like the inserts sent with the orders with coupons and health news. One can tell the company is really dedicated in providing a source for their customers' health.

airrn
Airr N.
12/17/18

Love LuckyVitamin. Been using them for over 3 years. Have all the healthy things we need and cant get nearby. Love the fact that they sometimes send you free gifts (new items to try). Fun!

ryanm356
12/16/18

good soap and everything good job and thanks for all the fish too great prices and good soap and napkins

ellenb135
12/13/18

I was able to purchase my favorite Auric Blends essential oil perfume for an amazing price! I was hesitant because I had to re-enter the coupon code after going back to add more products, but I received the same discount.

julianav5
12/11/18

This is the best supplement and vitamins store to send to Brazil. Fast shipping, great prices, and good customer response.

mariaf184
12/11/18

Excellent transaction, well packed, on time. Easy to order on website, great products. Great discounts. What more can I ask? Nothing.

cindik10
12/10/18

Lucky vitamins carries quite a lot of products including hard to find items, has good pricing, and fast delivery. They also show you your previous order history, so reordering is a breeze. I have been using them for years, and have never been disappointed.

stano18
12/8/18

This is the second time I have bought from your website and have been very satisfied with the product and service

meimeiw1
12/8/18

Very good customer service. I use auto ship and buy in quantities to get even better pricing. I save so much time and money.

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?