Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

marlenec173
3/4/19

Very happy with the product Alpha lipolic acid. Doctors Best. Every thing was packed neatly and they threw in a nice bonus. Great company, I will order more from them

juand62
3/3/19

I received my last order shortly, but the shipping charge was about 25% of total cost of items ordered. You must revise your shipping cost.

laurac551
3/3/19

I had a hard time finding certain beauty products and I was hesitant to order from Lucky Vitamin because I had never heard of them. Some reviews made me concerned that the product would be old or damaged.
What actually happened was that I got a good deal, I found hard to find product, and it arrived quickly in perfect condition.
I couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on products with a long expiration date so you can get free shipping.

kileem
3/2/19

I was very satisfied with the delivery time. Was very easy to order my products. I was very please with all of the products I received. I will be ordering again

louh39
3/2/19

Lucky Vitamin has helped me to get my family healthy again with their gluten free and paleo food choices.

micheles222
3/2/19

This was the first time I ordered from here. It was an awesome experience. Fast shipping. Loved that all of the bottles were individually wrapped & packed properly in the correct size box I will definitely order again & tell others about my experience

jamesr818
3/2/19

Initially I was looking on another site for Apple Cider Vinegar but I stumbled upon your site and was glad I did! First I found an alternative to the ACV (the Apple Cider Vinegar Detox) but then I was even more happier because it was way cheaper. The package arrived promptly and with no problems. Thanks again...I can't wait to try my detox!

giannif8
2/26/19

As always, Lucky had just what I wanted when no one else did! Because I live in rural MT it can be hard to find the exact brands I want. I can count on Lucky Vitamin to come through!

cindym400
2/26/19

I placed and order and needed something ele to get me free shipp. i order a smart cake to fill my order and when everything came in al was good but those smart cakes are amazing. I placed another order right away.

lindas1167
2/26/19

I purchased from Lucky Vitamin for the first time and was very impressed in the speed of the order, pricing and packaging. I searched for specific products and located them easily. The only negative is that if it were easier to browse the website I may have purchased more. Besides that the checkout process is pretty straightforward. My order does not show the additional 15% discount deducted at the end from a code offered by Lucky Vitamins, some items were much less than my local stores. Note they do ship free with Fed Ex sure post so that is slower than priority mail but arrived sooner to me than estimated, received within one week of ordering so make sure to plan for that.

jessicak230
2/26/19

I find high quality, unique items that fit into my dietary restrictions. They usually have the best price I can find. Love their sales. Quick shipping and great protective packaging.

priscillad25
2/25/19

I ordered the Dream Dairy Free chocolate chips. They are great tasting and the price was less than those carried in local organic markets. Delivery was speedy. I will order these again!

maryannt22
2/25/19

I had a hard to find item, and an item I buy regularly from another site. LUCKY VITAMIN has both items, at great prices, and I snagged free shipping.

andrear180
2/24/19

Best prices, best selection, low total for free shipping = EXCELLENT!!! I have highly recommended LuckyVitamin to friends and family!

josephg295
2/24/19

Past orders have included unsealed, or too-loosely-sealed bottles. Problem is inconsistent--sometimes OK, sometimes not. You keep giving me credits because of this, which is nice but silly--JUST TIGHTLY SEAL ALL BOTTLES!!!!
That is all.
Thanks

robertu39
2/22/19

Best price available plus 20% promo code. Woo hoo! I'll certainly come here first whenever I have a promo code.

mariaw174
2/22/19

My order was filled promptly. And I also received communication promptly. I went online
To "chat" about a question. I received a response right away...and the person was
Very courteous.

marlenan1
2/22/19

Has so many great things for health and beauty and great prices. This is a wonderful website! Excellent service and deals and many different products and a lovely selection.

alexusg1
2/22/19

I always can find the products I am looking for easily, and get the best deals. Every product I have ordered ships in a timely manner, and is of great quality! Best place to order your vitamins!! Lately I have ordered Core Daily 1 multivitamin. When I receive my product, its always wrapped up very nicely. It has me feeling great, I just take one in the morning every day and holy cow what a difference!

sherip35
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin provides quick service. I always find what I need at a reasonable cost. A good place to shop.

thaisar
2/22/19

I'm really thrilled that Lucky Vitamin was able to provide me with my "Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup"from Planetary Naturals. Even though the product was temporarily back ordered they still let me purchase it...which is great because I really need it to stay free from colds. Every other website said that they were out with no option to order. They also gave me a generous discount. Thanks so much Lucky Vitamin, you made my day; healthy! Sincerely, Thaisa Rantanen

jenniferk333
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin is one of my go-tos for good selection and good value on vitamins and other healthy goods. They also participate in EBates for even better deals. My one complaint is that the website is slower than average, but that's it. Thanks!

veganics
2/22/19

I've been shopping here for years, for specific Items I can't get anywhere else. I love the free shipping, but I hate the new logo "splot", and always will. The previous "lucky" clover made more sense and was endearing.

Tip for consumers: You can search multiple deesignations, at the same time, just by clicking various designattions, like "vegan" then cclicking "organic" lower dowwn, to gett veganic food.

cp160
2/22/19

I've been ordering ALL our organic teas without exception from Lucky Vitamin for the last several years. They have a great selection of individually wrapped, organic, decaffeinated teas saving me valuable time by providing one stop shopping w/o leaving my home. Their shipping department gets 5 stars for packaging. We normally place a large order and all have been received in pristine condition, thanks to the meticulous packaging. Service keeps us updated with the status of our order from placement and shipping thru delivery.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping for orders over a specified amount. They email coupons a few x per year for discount off entire order

priscillaj25
2/21/19

No surprises with this order. Had what I wanted at a reasonable price, placed the order and it arrived in a timely manner. Will order same product again from this source. Happy ending!

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?