Lol.travel

Lol.travel has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lol.travel ranks 38th among Discount Travel sites.

How would you rate Lol.travel?

“Bait and Switch with Horrible Customer Service”

Daniel C.
8/8/20

We booked a hotel room studio suite. The sales cart took us to the payment with no place to confirm the room type. When we paid, the confirmation was for a standard size room at the studio rate. When we called to correct, we were told that it was our fault for not confirming the room before payment. Therefore, we booked the standard room. We then asked to cancel the reservation and they hung up on us. Use at your own risk.

danielc1829
August 8th, 2020

We then asked to cancel the reservation and they hung up on us.

Use at your own risk.
margaretj130
January 23rd, 2020
To save time for other travelers and alert your attention on loltravel, I summarize my experience in short:

1, loltravel advertised an attractive rate of hotel room, saying the price includes free parking and is refundable

2, the only extra fee to be paid at hotel is U$25

After I paid, the confirmation email repeated above, but the voucher which is supposed to show at hotel says the price does not including parking.

They agree there is mismatching but say they are not responsible for dissimilarities on website, it's third party's job. I called the hotel directly, the hotel said they don't know why the website described the parking is free in 4 occurrences, asked me to check with the website and told me the resort fee is U$33.75, not U$25 as stated in the voucher provided by loltravel.

Loltravel suggested to provide 20 Euro discount for my next hotel booking on loltravel if I keep this reservation and after I check out. Otherwise they suggest me to cancel the reservation but they may keep me 2 months to wait for the refunding. While the rate of other hotel rooms is increasing with the time.

To make it worse, they arbitrarily modified customer's existing booking on their website!

If you don't want to go into this kind of dilemma, please be cautious on loltravel.
olgaa61
November 17th, 2020
Do not use lol travel! They sell you a two bedroom apartment and when you arrive at the hotel they have only booked you into the most basic hotel room in the entire hotel. They admit that they have made a mistake on their end and offer you a pathetic 50aud credit. We are a family of four how on earth are we going to stay in a studio room with a cot. Stay clear of these guys.
mikas27
August 22nd, 2020
PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ANY COST! They are liars and not to be trusted. When coronavirus came and my flights were cancelled they lied to me that I can not get my money back from Iberia, just vouchers. They said this is Iberia´s policy. However, I had another flight of Iberia booked and cancelled by Supersaver, and they contacted me and asked my bank account number for refund. This is how professional travel agencies work. Lol.travel is trash company, and I will never, ever under any circumstances deal with them again. Now European customer service is taking care of my case so I will get my money back one way or another.
dmitrijsk2
September 6th, 2020
Dear all. I would like to share my expierience with that usless company. I booked my ticket with 2 luggedged bags, and when i arrived to the airport, the companys crew member informed me, that one of my luggedged bags booked to the final destination, but the other one is booked on the half way. The phone number of loltravel never answered on my calls, although i called them 100 times. After that, they admited their mistake, but never refunded the money back. I NEVER RECOMMEND TO USE COMPANY "LOLTRUBLE"!
laetitiag3
September 9th, 2019
The problem bying tickets with them is you dont know who you are dealing with and who takes responsability when something goes wrong.

- i buy tickets to lol com
- flights are done by 3 different airlines that dont collaborate with each other
- when you get in trouble you find out someone else emitted your tickets and theeefor are responsible:
At the end no one is responsible and i am late 24 hours plus spent another 150 euros and nobody cares.

What i think they ve done wrong:
- i didnt get the right check in numbers to do the check in online. Stayed stressed the whole way because you cannot confirm your connection flight at the first airport (they dont work with each other)
- they sell me a flight with a 35 min connection in an airport that has no transit zone (they obviously are not well inforned). In 35 min i am expected to get out of the plane, get out of airport, check in, do security check, passport control ect. But uups. Check in close half an hour before the flight so I am stuck from start.
- you obviously miss your connection. Stress. Frustration. No other flight that day. Find a hotel. Get to town. Find food all that pregnant and sick. And the only customers service you get is "its not our fault".

It turns out it no one fault. I lost 24 hours. Have a small baby home waiting for me. Spent 150 euros extra and that s all.

First and last time for me dealing with them.

Lol is a scam what they sell and what you receive Ange completely two different thing. They are a fraudulent company who were given a chance to rectify and still could not provide what they sold to me as their customer.

By Olga A.

This is my first and last time using loltravel! My trip is not delivered yet but they already made a lot of mistakes and denied to compensate customers. My appeal to their management is in vain, that's why I complain in public media.

By margaret j.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lol.travel staff and other customers.

marketingl2
marketing l.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lol.travel?

Have a question about Lol.travel?