Review of Logo Venture

Los Angeles, California 90024, United States
Tel: 1-866-212-2217

melicat
9/26/19

Great platform. Met all our needs in a timely and professional manner. Hence forth we will be using Logo Venture for all our design requirements. Great service, Got exactly what we wanted in the budget we had for the project.

alexad26
9/26/19

Very easy process, amazing submittals from lots of designers. I was a little hesitant to try it out but so glad we did! We had a lot more really good options than we expected, it was hard to choose. I would definitely recommend Logo Venture to anyone that needs artwork for their business or organization. Worth the money for sure!

linat13
9/26/19

Thanks to Logo Venture, I found the perfect design for my logo for my new business expansion. I had about 20 different designs submitted and many of them were awesome. It was very hard for me to pick the final winner. I had to hold polls having friends, family and business associates help me pick the winner. Once we had picked the winner I got help from my people to choose the final revisions as well. Now I have the perfect logo for my new brand and for the price I paid, I am shocked at the service I received. I will be back in the future to offer other designers opportunities.

tracyr137
9/26/19

I think the design team does incredible work. I love my logo designs and am astonished at the quality versus the cost. I 100% recommend the logo design team for all your design needs. A special thank you to Isaac for his patience and promptness while working with me. He was always courteous and understanding. Great work guys!!

leon26
9/26/19

Amazing company would highly recommend. Used other ones in the past but this company is far superior in design and customer service. Worked for hand and hand with my representative Sean Clark and was very helpful for all my needs. Everything he said and promised was taken care of and I would never use a different company.

crystalw167
9/20/19

These guys are like experts in overcoming "graphic's block"... I kind of know what I want, but need some fresh approaches. I've used them twice. Both times superb service. Even when they were done, I found I wanted a little "tweak" and did it myself in Photoshop. It is worth every penny to get yourself on the right track(s) toward envisioning a logo that represents your message. Awesome Work!

trevors110
9/20/19

We have had a very positive and productive experience with Logo Venture and their website building services. Sam Wright is assisting us and he has always been attentive to our requests for the site and accurate in his design per our instructions. It is not an easy task to convey your vision for the site over the phone but, Sam never misses a beat, even when we have personal delays, he knows right where we are and gets right to it. If Sam is any indication of Logo Venture ability to deliver, then, they are delivering quite well. Thank you, Sam and Logo Venture for creating an awesome website for us and making it just the way we asked.

ryans455
9/3/19

BEWARE - This is definitely the worst logo company which I have ever dealt with..

They have a nice website with great salespeople just to lure you in but then for me it all went down hill rapidly. Please don't fall for it because my story can happen to you.

The designs were amateur and they lacked any creativity whatsoever, so I decided to Google a few key words for my idea to try to help them.

After a few Google searches I discovered that they used stock photography for a few of my designs and tried to pass them off to me as original art work.

Can you imagine if I had selected a stock photo as my company logo?? and the lawsuits that might follow if my company becomes big?

I decided that I couldn't work with them, so I cancelled my entire order since they had offered a full money back guarantee.

This led to a call from "ROY" who uses a phony British accent and calls me bro. He begged for forgiveness to try to get me back on board but I said no. All I wanted was to part ways and find a new company that I could trust with my idea and money.

This guy would not stop and I was forced to file a dispute with my credit card company.

That Led to more calls from ROY who then started to threaten me. He claimed that he will ruin me and my credit history for life. I just laughed at him because I'm not dumb enough to fall for it.

Fast forward many months later and they are still trying to get any money they can from from my credit card company. I have never seen a business do anything like this to that extent when they admitted to me that they were wrong in writing. I even told them I will write this truthful review and Roy told me that it didn't matter nor do they care. It's unbelievable!

LOGOVENTURE, please leave me alone and stop your scam.

erich596
8/29/19

Loved my logo design so I went all in on the website design. Big mistake! Bait-and-Switch operation. Constantly asking for more money that was never disclosed up front. Problematic issues with my website that could only be resolved by buying some additional module, upgrade, etc.

rubyp40
8/10/19

This service exceeded my expectations. I received several high quality designs for my company logo. Many were so good, it was hard to select the winner.

carolyns392
8/10/19

I am more than happy with my experience with you guys, the speed, professionalism and quality of everything made this a very easy process. I will definitely recommend you folks to anyone looking to get a logo done.

Thanks again

lianej1
8/4/19

We are only a small BnB but we wanted to have a professional presence on our website when we get it up and running. Spending a few hundred dollars getting our logo upto a professional standard was well worth. That one little picture is what we will put on all our advertising brochures, business cards etc. The team was very good, gave us plenty of ways to interprut our idea and we love what they came up with. Thanks very much.

robertc1486
8/2/19

The Logo Venture team led by Isaac Stevens is an extremely thorough marketing company. Whether you need a fresh and original logo or a full website design with integrated social media marketing like I did, they can do it all. They offer a wide range of services and they work with you to make sure that the products and services delivered meet your expectations. I highly recommend Logo Venture.

johnh2225
8/2/19

I would highly recommend Logo Venture for all the services they provide. They created a wonderful corporate image (logo), copyright protections and website for my business and I'm very happy so far. My representative, Thomas Mark, is very responsive and has been very patient with all my nit-picky change requests. Thank you Thomas !!

johnh2224
8/2/19

I would highly recommend Logo Venture. They created my business logo and website and I'm very pleased with everything. I also want to thank my representative, Thomas Mark, for being so patient and responsive with all my nit-picky requests, which they handled beautifully.

tl151
8/2/19

"Henry Collins" lol if that's even his name screamed called me an idiot over the phone when I asked why things were taking so long. Guys, you ain't fooling no one. We know you're not America's based in California. Little tip: make sure the customer is on mute before you start $#*!ing in Hindi about them. P.s Henry you're a absolute GRUB!

aleksandrc8
8/2/19

I gave them very easy job to do where it was very clear what needs to be done. Instead of couple of days, it took them almost 2 weeks to complete very easy job. Last CS rep. was very rude and unprofessional. Too many reps. were working with Me instead of 1-2. I would never recommend this provider.

jourdynk
8/2/19

Easy to work with and very creative! I received a few options and told them that I wanted part of one design combined with part of another. They did it without issues.

mylened2
8/1/19

I am really satisfied with the work done, these people are really professionals and friendly, but most of all really talented!!! I love my logo x1000!

rosemaryw50
7/27/19

This is an awesome way to get a wide spectrum of designs for a budget-minded business. We were not exactly sure what we wanted but knew it when we saw it. Received 30+ submissions in an extremely timely manner. The process was fairly simple and there was someone to help with every step. I will use Logo Venture again when we need more design work. Highly recommended!!!

derrickg25
7/27/19

This was really great! Very Fun and Professional! The price is great and the work and effort was a great experience for our new company! I would totally recommend this to any new business owner! Thank you Logo Ventures.

bobl272
7/23/19

Logoventure has done an incredible job on my logo, I signed up for the gold package to receive 16 logos as I wanted to be sure I would like the one I chose. It turned out I had too many good options haha, in fact the logo we went with did not even need revised once. Great job to Sean and his team!

geoffm42
7/23/19

Excellent team!! Listening to what I want!... the simple and basic rules in business is to listen to what the customer wants and not just selling everything.. so this company does listen to me.

Jason and his team is very helpful in creating my logo. when they said Unlimited revision, it is unlimited revision.. and due to I am in Australia, creating logo and all of the marketing can be time consuming, since they are based in US, the time difference actually fit me well to reply to emails on the project after hours.

I am creating the whole marketing for myself and was thinking to create my website with somebody else. but because they are very attentive and always listening to what I want. I go with them.. so I am in the second business with logo venture now.

People say, customer satisfaction is important. In my opinion, customer satisfaction means nothing until you got repeat business from that customer. So, well done Logo Venture, I am happy and already back again.

muhammadu45
7/23/19

I have been working with Logo Venture creating my whole brand for a long time. They are the most professional people I have ever seen in this industry.
100% satisfactory results by means of delivery and customer services with no communication lapse.

I would definitely recommend Logo Venture to everyone as they are campions. Thanks Heaps.

estherp72
7/21/19

I recommend Logo Venture to anyone who is starting up their business. They were very professional and answered all my questions in a quick and prompt manner. The logos they provided to me were awesome and exactly what I wanted. They also assist you in getting your logo registered and copywritten as the owner for your protection against thieves.

It was easy to communicate with the account managers, they gave me the access of their client management system where i can see the current activities performed by logo venture on my project.

By Bob L.

I have used their logo designing services and the company looks legit.

By Erica B.

I think no one provide digital marketing services better than Logo Venture :) They are amazing

By Robert C.
Questions? Get answers from the Logo Venture staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Logo Venture