Review of Littlelace.co

Littlelace.co reviews

megang147
6/18/19

They advertise "free returns" but they do everything to make returns impossible or penalise you. As well as making me pay for return shipping, and only issuing credit notes, they said the clothing items had marks on it I must have caused, even though I had only tried it on for a moment at home, and they said they would take $20 off the credit note for a "cleaning fee". When I emailed back and disputed the charge, they then never replied to my emails, kept my purchase money (no credit note or refund) and kept the $100 item I sent back, and blocked me on social media. I'm going to lodge a claim with department of fair trading as this appears to be a scam they are running to rip off people making returns.

julieb755
6/14/19

Terrible scammy business with dodgy returns service... I same day returned a coat after trying it on for a moment and realising how poor quality it was. They sent an email back claiming I had put makeup stains on it (which I didn't, I wasn't wearing makeup) and they would charge a $20 cleaning fee out of the return credit note. After talking to others, I've heard this is a common thing they say to most returns- this business is scamming returns.

stephanies200
7/19/18

I've had my eye on this shop for a while but a bit hesitant at first to shop since the site didnt have ANY reviews online. But super stoked I did end up buying. I've had a couple of horror stories when online shopping.

The clothes definitely looked better on the models than on me but thats not the shops fault so i couldnt dock a star for that. however, the sizes fit me perfectly. The material is "you get what you pay for" but your buying $20-$50 tops and dresses not Chanel. And its still nice and reasonably priced and whoever the buyer is has a really good eye, in my opinion

If you email them, they get back to you right away and address all your concerns which I really appreciated. You didnt just get some automated response in poor English from China.

The package I got was legit from Australia and i received it the same week I ordered which to me is absolutely incredible as I am in the Philippines and this almost never happens.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this shop!

By Megan G.

Questions? Get answers from the Littlelace.co staff and other customers.

Littlelace.co?