LimoBroker.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 567 52 52
customerservices@limobroker.co.uk

disaronnom
12/6/17
So having worked for Transport broker group for some years I now refuse to associate my self with this company. As a balanced review most jobs well over 90% of the jobs are to the customers satisfaction but the problem is when things go wrong as they do no one helps and unrealistic promises result in most of the complaints The company is owned by a guy who once owned Pizza franchises and as with all companies the general way the company behaves and treats customers comes from the top. Limo Broker have no vehicles and rely on sole traders and companies nationwide to supply the vehicles. ALL they are interested in is the money the treat customers with no respect and as a contractor we are often sent to jobs with incorrect details and without any knowledge of what has been agreed with the customer. Looking at one of the other complaints in this thread the customer who expected 12 bottles of champagne its typical of the type of ridiculous promise made by the sales team that can never be met by the company supplying the vehicle as its very rarely financially possible. The initial booking payment goes to Transport Broker group plus 15% of the balance due so if you have paid £540 including VAT the Limo provider might end up with £275 and 12 bottles of champagne £240. Take my advice find a good small company ask if they own the vehicles and ask for the age and registration of the vehicle. For Limos also make sure it is registered to carry passengers as lots are not.
adrians71
11/24/17
They don't have a Rolls Royce phantom, it's a Chrysler Limo and it's Mia selling just as shown on BBC Watchdog. I've just had the £165 deposit they REFUSED to give back, refunded by my bank after the investigation found in my favour that they DID miss sell this Rolls Royce Phantom as a Chrysler Limo. Everyone should avoid this company. VISA have now placed them on a watch list and if they recieve more complaints they will remove their ability to accept credit card payments. The other providers will follow suit. This company's days are numbered. You MUST complain to your banks and get this company shut down. I had to wait 9 months to get my money because they wouldn't even deal with the banks compliant process. These are true conmen who know how to scam people so STAY AWAY!
cherylt52
10/12/17
Used Limo brokers for my son's wedding. Beautiful Rolls Royce Phantom, just like the pictures. Arrived on time. Driver couldn't have been more friendly and co-operative. Nothing was too much trouble. Received phone call a few days before to confirm everything.
elisa333
10/12/17
Had a car from Heathrow taking my 1 year old and I back home. Was a bit worried i wouldnt know who and where to meet the driver but he had a big old sign with my name on. The driver was Tokes, went above and beyond to make the service professional and comfortable. My Son was comfortable and had a baby seat adjusted for him. There was cold refreshments for us and even sweets and was completely happy to stop at the services.
Always happy to use Limo Broker, used a few times prior and always had the best from them.
Highly recommend them!
junet18
10/12/17
I hired 2 cars from LimoBroker for my daughters wedding and l cannot praise them enough. Unfornately l cannot remember the names of the drivers but can say they were friendly & helpful. Cars turned up on time & had to wait as we were not ready but were fine about that. Driver of bridesmaids was very good even with a crying 2year old would difinatly recommend this company & use them myself again.
sharonm243
10/10/17
Our driver for the day Jason couldn't do enough for us even navigate the little streets with no problem I would definitely use them again
davidr419
10/9/17
Used limo brokers after being let down by 3 separate companies. Needed to hire a specific car for my father in laws surprise birthday and every member of the team I spoke to were helpful and informative. They were honest upfront and said they wouldn't be able to supply the car I needed after a few days of trying and offered me several alternatives instead. Excellent communication and the staff couldn't have done more to help me out at the last minute. Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks.
lisaf177
10/9/17
The car was beautiful just the right colour ribbons.my driver(can't remember his name) was amazing calmed me right down was very friendly arrived to pick me up with plenty of time to spare.he didn't rush me he made it all about me please thank the driver for me 10 out of 10 for service would definitely recommend and would 100 per cent use again.thank you for making my day special. Lisa
gordons54
9/21/17
I booked an Aston martin and a 7 seater for my wedding paid deposit to limo broker and paid the cars on the day. Everything went smoothly and they got my bride and bridesmaids to the venue which was useful. I knew they were just a booking company and on the email receipt they advised phoning the actual car companies just before the wedding just to confirm final details. Would definitely use them again.
abigsilr
9/13/17
Booked a party bus for my sisters hen party way in advance and thought out the months any queries I had just nice and easy call up questions answered! I Kept it a secret for all the guests so everyone was so surprised when it rocked up. Great inside. You can have the music as loud as you want. Screach down the microphone with the karoke. Driver was on time in fact 15mins early on arrival. Fab!! 2 massive bubblys was supplied on the bus. Water, mixers! The driver Noah kept me posted where he was for timing of collection in the early hours of the morning. Needed more time on the bus as went so quick! Great service all round, price may be a lot but you certainly get what you pay for. Thank you will use again if ever need to
rickyd13
8/31/17
Booked my brothers wedding car, from start to finish the service was great. No negative feedback. The driver was on time and liaised with us perfectly.

10/10 service
andrewe53
8/30/17
I booked a wedding car for my daughter for the august bank holiday, despite this being the most popular date of the year the price was competitive. I had to change the pick up a month or so before the day, this wasn't a problem, although i was charged £25 which i thought was a bit steep. 3 days before the wedding i received a phone call from the wedding car company(not limobroker) to say the car i had booked was off the road, a bit of panic set in but they offered me a more than adequate replacement which was even more stunning than the car i originally booked. On the big day there were no problems at all, the car arrived on time, the driver Des was a star, and he even hung about half an hour more than required to do an extra stop off. All in all, very happy. If i hadn't had been for the very late change of car i would have given 5 stars!
daysiel
8/24/17
We recently used this company to book a party bus for my sister in laws 21st birthday. We paid a deposit and a week before the event was contacted by the company to confirm all pick up and drop off locations. We had also booked a restaurant and paid a deposit there as it was a large booking. The bus was due to arrive at 6pm we were ready and waiting when the bus did not arrive. We immediately contacted limo broker when they assured us it was on its way and gave us a number to ring, which was a dead line! When ringing them back again they had left the office with no other contactable number. Our night was completely ruined and subsequently we lost our deposit at the restaurant. Since then our dealings with limo brokers have been appalling..... no explanation as to why it never turned up... no offer of compensation for ruining such a special occasion and unbelievably we had To go through our bank to get our deposit refunded as they couldn't even do this simple thing! Every time we ask for a manager they are in a meeting and no one bothers to call back! Would not recommend at all!
arsalanj
8/23/17
Took my deposit and promised me things which they couldn't adhere to. The operator for the car had told me that they could not provide what limobroker told me they would. When I asked for my deposit back, I had received several unprofessional responses and they refused to give me anything. The operator who actually provide the cars were very good people, just a shame these con artists were not. Please whatever you do, don't book through these guys. There should be a petition for them to stop trading.
marianac10
5/17/17
I booked a couple of coaches for my wedding months ago, little did I know that it would be the worst decision that I have ever made. It all started well pre-booking the services when Chris Collier wanted to gain my business. After I paid the deposit I was never able to get hold of him ever again. I went through several people in the company to arrange for timings, etc. that had been agreed with Chris only to be told that I had to pay a change fee of £20 (it wasn't the £20 that bother me but the fact that I wasn't told about this and I was made to believe that everything was totally ok) I ended up paying that as I needed the timings to be correct for my wedding day, however no customer services was at all provided when I queried this. We then went ahead and booked yet another service with them that ended up being incorrect and showed up 6 months before! i was worried my booking was in jeopardy and I tried to get a confirmation for the correct date etc. Never got one, after several calls etc I grew more concerned about the whole reservation (2 coaches) and I found out that my original service was apparently misquoted and they provided additional charges of £1.3K!!!!! even though I had emails that included the detailed request I made in the first place. Luckily this happened about 7 weeks before my wedding so I obviously had to make other arrangements, which I did. However, I am still waiting to hear from them in regards to my cancellation and all the painful process that getting my money back is gonna be. DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL SUFFER.
faniss
3/28/17
We booked a limo from Limo Broker for Friday Night 24/3/17.

We wanted a limo to pick us up from 5 different locations and drop us back at the end of the night on 4 different locations. In addition we asked the agent Mr K.P. if we could arrange to collect us from a different point and time*. He said that we can arrange that directly with the driver at that night about the return pick up location and the exact time that would be no later than 02:00. So, with all that agreed we booked through limo broker and not other cheaper companies who offered just 2 pick up locations.

We paid the deposit and they sent us the contact details of Enchanted Limousines who would supply the limo for the night.

So, the driver arrived, picked us all up, but not in the order we have asked, which caused some delay. In addition the driver had to let us out of the car in front of a petrol station, we all got out of the car because his calculations was wrong and the car bumped on the pavement in his attempt to maneuver the car around. So, we delayed total 20 mins because of those, but they did not charged us more.

So, on our arrival at the destination we asked the driver to give us his phone number in order to arrange the exact time and location to pick us up for the return journey. He then said that he is not coming for us, but his boss would do. So, I asked if the number I already had was his boss's number and he said yes.

When we tried to contact the boss/driver about the pick up location and time, we failed. We sent 4-5 texts and over 15 calls but not replied. We have been waiting over an hour for his reply, but nothing, so, we took taxis back home and we paid about £50 more in total.

So, we decided to contact the Limo Broker about a refund. The agent Mr K.P. is not replying to our emails or calls, every time I called he was busy on another line or lunch. So, we spoke with R. from the customer service, who blamed us for that. She said that we requested different collection point and that was our fault. But Mr K. P. clearly says on his email that we could have this option. Then she said that we called the wrong number. But that number was the only one we had. Then she said we should speak with the Enchanted Limousines who provided the car. We spoke with them and they told us to speak with Limo broker. We spoke again with R. at Limo Broker who told us we are not getting any refund from them and we should speak with Enchanted Limousines. We called again Enchanted Limousines but nothing they can do.

So, we lost our money. BEWARE of LIMO BROKERS.

*Here is the part of K.'s email saying we could arrange a different collection point.

We provided a quotation for the Chrysler C300 Baby Bentley Limousine for £325.00 on the basis on a collection with a drop off and then to return you from a different location in Glasgow back to the initial collection point.
rm125
2/12/17
this company is a joke mt wife booked a limo and booked it at 1.15pm for a wedding the day before was told no it was booked for 1.15 aM was told many weddings are are at 1.15 am what weddings are thay at 1.15 am but no car was available unless we payed a futher £295 but a friend on the insade told me the car was double booked no rtefund given what a joke
richardm233
2/9/17
I paid a deposit for a Limo and then we decided to cancel the car. I called them and I was told it was fine and to also contact the driver, which I did. I got a call, the day after the wedding telling me that I needed to pay them £295 as I cancelled less than 28 days before the booking. There was no verbal contract so I ignored the call. Then six months later I got a legal letter, after talking to my friend ( who is a solicitor) I am under no obligation to pay for this due to

1) No verbal or written agreement was entered into
2) No service was provided and refused on the day

If you get a letter or threatened with Legal Action, ignore it and report it to Trading Standards directly.

They are a total waste of time and con artists! Disgusting!!
lauram234
1/30/17
Completely unprofessional, extortionists. Don't use them.

I booked online, paid my deposit online - which was taken from my account.

I was called back to be informed that the website had an error and I had been miss quoted! I explained that I had enter all the details correctly and there was no mistake on my part, that I had entered an agreement with them and paid my deposit, I explained that they should honour the quote.

I spoke to a very rude customer service 'manager' called Rachael who addressed me as 'love' - entirely unprofessional. Needless to say they refused to honour the quote and I was told very lies regarding their legal standing and the limo that was booked was no longer available.... but they could send me exactly the same limo for £500 more!!

I won't hold my breath to be getting my deposits back soon.
tobyc16
12/20/16
Cut a long story short my partner booked a baby Bentley limo for our wedding. Rang up to make sure everything was OK only to be told they changed the limo without notifying us. So cancelled limo and they still wanted us to pay £170. Then 8 months later we receive a threatening final demand letter from them stating pay the money or they will take legal action. Customers service are useless as well. Stay well away from limo brokers!!
marjoriel9
10/7/16
Rang in April to book party bus for September for 16 people., paid deposit. Whole thing came to £600. Said to ring week before event to make sure all ok and paid rest of money. Told to ring day before to make sure everything OK with drivers and was told this was fine. Told not to turn up late coming back as I would be fined £75. Was leaving at 3.00 pm from Essex to get to London, Reflex Bar. 3.15 no bus. Rang office and man said he would ring driver. Apparently driver was coming from Nottingham that morning and said he would be late. When I spoke to driver he assured me he was running late and told Limo Brokers, but driver assured me he would get us to London, Wattling Street, by 5.00, the time we were supposed to be there. Needless to say 4.30 bus arrived around corner from where we were supposed to pick it up, and when I rang him he said I am around the corner because of height restrictions and have been here for 10 minutes (adding further delay to the journey) Driver said they had bought these buses from Limo Brokers and we're doing them up for celebrities and he had to clean the bus thats why he was late but told Limo Brokers no way would he be with me for 3.00. and that he told them two days before, which wasn't told to me. Limo brokers said we rang you and left a message, but when I checked this was left at 2.15. Too late for me to make arrangements to get to venue in time as the thing with the Reflex Bar is they work to a schedule when you book which meant we were one hour late and missed the karaoke hour which the girls were looking forward to. May I add too that the party bus was not up to the standard we were expecting. No balloons (they said for safety reasons??) Three bottles of cheap so called champaigne, six cans of coke and the promise of karaoke was out of the question as the microphones did not have any batteries in and there were no spares in bus. So much so for the driver getting the bus ready for us. I did complain as would be expected but was only told "but we tried to get in touch with you", which was too late anyway. We were promised to have two bottles of champaigne on the way back as compensation which we were expecting anyway, in fact I wanted three. Also an extra hour put on picking up time but we declined as we had to be back by a certain time. I did complain the next day but for me this completely spoilt my whole evening anyway as I felt responsible for booking a bad company to service us on an occasion which we could not get back. I was told to leave it with the guy I spoke to and he would get back to me. A week later he emailed me and said "we did try to get in touch with you on the day (only an hour before I may add, but I was assured by the driver he would get us to the venue on time, and I told them to check their phone recordings as they always say they record their phone messages). Also I was given the reassurance that I would get 15% off my next booking with them. I told them I would be mad to book with them again and was hoping to get at least £100 back as I paid £600. So I am telling you people NOT TO BOOK WITH LIMO BROKERS. I certainly will not. To think I would have been fined £75 if we turned up late in getting the bus back.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company

mohsinu
10/5/16
This is the worst company out there, do not want to waste too much time writing here, please please please stay away, they never fail to disappoint.
carlys9
6/5/16
Don't actually own any vehicles (not made clear from the outset) - quite a price that secures them a booking, spend the time until the booking trying to source a supplier, then call you about a 'mechanical issue' or something similar at the last minute when they can't follow through with the service they promised. Let me and 12 other girls down at 16.30pm, the day before they were due to take us to catch a flight at 5am. No apology, and no s***s given. I spoke to the supplier they sourced to do this job and they told me a limo Brokers knew they couldn't do it, s why did they leave it until the last second to let me know? Had I not called myself to check, they just would've left us stranded on the morning. How this company is allowed to continue to ape rate is beyond me. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
bobt81
5/10/16
WASTE OF TIME, MONEY AND STRESS. BOOK DIRECT WITH A LIMO COMPANY AND NEVER EVER USE THESE CON ARTISTS
sanoojs
10/13/15
Booked with LimoBrokers. LimoBrokers subsequently organised a Rolls Royce with a company (Topman Chauffers & Limo Hire) that did not turn up and so we had to organise our own transport last minute. Was 2 hours late and ruined the wedding day. Now Topman subsequently not refunded our money so we are out of pocket as well. Did know this would happen when booked through limo brokers

Same. Happy to help

By Clare S.

Questions? Get answers from the LimoBroker.co.uk staff and other customers.

LimoBroker.co.uk?