Review of SHOFUR

Tel: 1-800-436-8719
info@shofur.com

alg114
3/4/19
We rented a bus through Shofur I never heard of this company before but found them on google. It was worrying in the beginning but I worked closely with Geron and had clear advice and he was really helpful. When the bus arrived it was a good bus that shuttled our employees back and forth or a company event. I left our driver a 7% tip for the great job he did. Thank you Heron and Shofur for making it worthwhile.
emilyk114
1/25/19
After calling and working with Shofur over a dozen times I find that Shofur constantly has the best customer service. Updates and changes in quotes are immediate.
georgem546
11/13/18
Called Shofur several hours before our service because the other company we booked with cancelled on us. Shofur was exceptional all the way and did everything possible to help us get a bus last minute.
juliem497
11/12/18
The process was deserving of 5 stars.

-We called and received a quote right away.

-The quote was competitive.

-Checkout was easy.

-24/7 Contact

-Easy follow up

-They serve other cities.

-Only option for last minute.

-Would like to thank Murphy
megans183
11/6/18
Shofur made my first time trying to rent a charter bus so seamless. I spoke to Cody and he was able to get me a quote in 5 minutes and made the process far more simple than I could have imagined. This company truly cares about its customers and makes charter bus rentals so easy!
paulr514
10/12/18
We really enjoyed our charter experience with Shofur. The service was really well and efficient. We were able to get a last minute rate for our trip to Baton Roug. We were happy with the bus and the bus driver
jimk242
10/2/18
I really enjoyed using Shofur. The service was absolutely on point but more importantly I'm cheap and the price was great. The bus showed up on time and provided a really smooth trip on the road for us. Overall, I was very impressed.
georginag15
10/1/18
I'd give this company zero stars if I could. They had my reservation for over a month for 2 buses to shuttle 120 people flying in from all over the world for an annual summit. After multiple calls with staff to ensure that I had what I needed, on the very day of the event, they called me to say the drivers had gone into overtime and could no longer drive the buses. They will try to say that they did everything they could, but they didn't and they don't. This company is horrible. They caused huge amounts of stress, cost me my credibility and reputation with my co-works and my community, and basically ruined 6 months of planning. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! No matter what they say in the comments to this post, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
amyd214
10/1/18
We used Shofur for our trip from Memphis to Orlando. The team was very helpfull and the quote was received very quickly. Thanks for a great trip from the Shofur Team
andrewb493
9/29/18
Customer Service - 5 Stars
Quality of Buses - 5 Stars
Efficiency - 5 Stars
Pricing - 3 Stars

We were really wowed at the operational excellence from Shofur.

Needed a bus lat minute. Shofur was the only company that was able to get us a bus and save our trip.

Pricing wasn't the cheapest, but we had no other option so grateful they served us.

5 Stars
mitchellb64
9/29/18
really good experience with chartering a bus from Shofur. I was able to book via calling them and booking the rest online. The service was really quick. The day is the trip the driver was very professional and put all our bags in the bus. The bus was nice and had some cool amenities.
timb396
9/25/18
Booked a Charter Bus from Shofur and I must say that I was very impressed with their service and buses. I booked the bus from their online portal. The customer service rep was very nice and professional and helped me through the entire process. Bus was on time and everything went well.
hollyz10
9/4/18
they ruined my kids bar mitzvah. took my money and the buses never arrived.
the worst company. They have multiple names. Beware
kristak24
7/27/18
Do NOT book with Shofur! We ended up having to CANCEL a trip to DC for 45+ students because the bus NEVER SHOWED UP due to a glitch in their system. We called and confirmed Monday, called and confirmed again Thursday night, and called and confirmed again Friday morning (day of trip) 15 minutes before the bus was supposed to arrive. Each time we were told you all are good to go. Then NO ONE EVER CAME. Every time we called we got attitude and long holds. No one could actually help us until 3 hours after we were due to depart. This could not have been a more awful experience.
jasona204
5/23/18
if I could give a zero i would my wedding day was ruined because they hire a third party company that was a junk yard and i am not joking the bus was an hr late and then nothing worked smelled of fumes no tolet paper no working speedometer no radio no usb to charge phones the over head compartments would not latch but really the driver was an hr late to pick my guest up with that having my ceromony run 30min behing with that causing an on going affect then at 9pm he was to bring a few early ones back to pick up point i the bride and groom see the bus but no bus driver looking searching and nothing then he is found in my reception enjoying his self instead of doing what he was hired for with that also runing 30 min into my time because i was searching for him my wedding that took a year and a half to plan being a destination wedding with all my family and friends who spent money to travel to see us had no time with us as i was being rushed to do cake cut garder toss ect....... and they continue to just give excuses not ok im so upset even more so that when i found out address of company they hired to take over for them but i paid them my money was with them my planning was with shofur it was a junk yeard with tones of junked cars school buses with 3 broke down beat up coach busses with one of them being what kept ariving late so 11 comes up and now my guest wait another 45min for pick up because omg guess what the bus driver is no where to be found lost somewhere i guess as when he finally came was asking my guest how to get back hello they are from out of state arent you to have gps it was by far the worst iv dealt with with no ownership they dont care but court order and 40 people on stand will make something happen and will end up costing them much more in end
jordanb99
11/2/17
SHOFUR has been the most professional bus company that I've worked with.

I book buses all across the country and they have by far gone above and beyond what was required. Alexander and the entire team has been great.

Highly recommend!
nancyb251
11/1/17
I had two reservations -- one for two buses and another for one bus -- all for the same timing. I received two text messages the day before the trip -- one with one driver name and the other with two. As I was on a boat trip when the texts came through, I didn't analyze them but I assumed I had all three names. On Saturday morning when I went to contact the drivers to confirm logistics, I realized one of the drivers names was repeated in the second texts so I only had 2 names. Needless to say, I was a little panicked but got the name of the third driver. When I contacted him he said he was stuck in traffic but should be there around 12:15pm. When I called him shortly after that time, he said he had a mechanical problem and was waiting for a mechanic and thought someone was going to call me. He then called around 12:30pm and said he was on his way. He arrived closer to 1pm and we took off.

The bus that arrived was extremely old and much different than the other two. No where near what is pictured or described on your website. The air conditioning was not functioning, there was no wi-fi, the power outlets didn't work, the seats were tattered, the televisions and radio didn't work, and there was no toilet paper in the bathroom. Then there was a loud piercing beeping that would go for minutes at a time for most of the trip in both directions. It would stop for a couple minutes and then restart. Some of the people got ill in both directions because of the heat. It was a disaster. I was embarrassed to be the organizer. Instead of enjoying the trip, I was apologizing. It was a disaster. Some of the people ended up hiring a car to return to the city because they said they could not handle the noise or the heat for the return. It was probably one of my worst bus travel experiences ever. I submitted feedback and talk to a rep a few days after the trip. Then I didn't hear anything. I called him back as I had his cell. He said I would hear back in a few days. It's been over two weeks and he hasn't called back. When I tried to call today, he answered and then hung up and didn't pick up when I called again.
jamese131
10/3/17
Shofur proved to be a good choice for us. The drivers were always on time and the buses were clean and comfortable. When dealing with a lot of retired people those things became very important. I highly recommend Shofur.
taneshaw
9/25/17
Great price, with matching great service. All around was surprised with how well everything was ran. Buses had plenty of legroom for a comfortable ride, my shofur was very knowledgeable of the road and surrounding areas. It was a great trip.
avar10
9/21/17
I was so happy to share here my experienced of Shofur bus trip. It made bus reservation easy for me. I was enjoy my trip from Atlanta. They were so professional and punctual in time. Staff is also very responsive and friendly. Their first priority is passengers safety. That's why I mostly like to used this services.
mariums1
9/21/17
Used this service for the first time yesterday and I fell in love. Never before have I had such great service on such a trip. The staff is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Made my trip much more enjoyable. Will be using this service again.
zakiac
9/19/17
A friend recommended this service and it was acceptional. Saw lots of tourist attractions. Even saw things I didnt know existed. I would definitely use this bus again. Loved the ride I went on. Learned a lot of new stuff and new site places. It was a fantastic to see everything and the tour guides knowledge was wonderful. keep up the good work.
mariad136
9/19/17
I was shocked by how exceptional the Shofur bus was. Everything was amazing, from the driver to the seats. If you go on business trips with colleagues or a family vacation to a big city, you need to get a Shofur bus. The company staff are very professional and orderly. Ordering a bus was simple and fast. I will be using a Shofur bus on my next trip!
lorens32
9/19/17
I had a stellar experience with Shofur! I say this, because great customer service seems like it is so hard to come by, these days. I cannot for the life of me remember the womans name that I was speaking with over the phone, but wherever she is, I am shouting another huge thank you to her for being so helpful! Also, the prices arent too bad. Specifically, when we were needing to transport a large group of people together, on a budget.
georgen67
9/15/17
A couple friends recommended these guys for wine tours in Georgia. They certainly did not disappoint. We got to see some pretty cool wineries we didn't even know existed. Unbeatable rates for larger groups.

Yeah over 10 occasions have been a success. They're the most organized bus company out there.

By Emily K.

Questions? Get answers from the SHOFUR staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SHOFUR