Review of Lily Gown

Lily Gown reviews

Suggest Category

jessh80
10/21/19
I bought a dress from Lilygown for £82, it arrived and looks nothing like the picture. We've exchanged multiple emails and the most they're offering me is £20! Pleading with me to keep the dress as my return postage will cost more than the £60 difference!!

Absolutely horrendous. Do not waste your money

Tip for consumers: Don’t!

gretac16
10/19/19
This is a complete con. Paid£133 for a dress with express delivery extra. It arrived late, zipper won't budge so I couldn't try it on. Contacted the company and tried to return the faulty item and 60 emails back and forth since I have had nothing. They are fraudsters and I have reported them to the police. NEVER BUY FROM THRSE PEOPLE, they are dishonest on their website, nothing is true.
wendyf105
9/15/19
I ordered a dress size 22 when it came it was too small after numerous emails back forth all they refunded me was 60.00. I paid 115 in total. I couldn't send the dress back they wouldn't give me an address. I had to wait 4 weeks for my refund.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!!
angelal255
9/3/19
My friend ordered a dress which is nothing like the picture advertised, wrong length, zip doesn't work - this company has several names including Nancy Gown, Lily Gown, Shopwig, Needwig....the list goes on.
We have an agent in Hong Kong who has spoken to the police in Hong Kong and the police have a form you can complete to report these people to the Online Business Fraud dept -

We have tried to return the dress but Lily refuses to accept the return. She has only offered £25 refund on a dress that cost £106.99. These people need reporting to the Hong Kong police every time they scam money from people.

Questions? Get answers from the Lily Gown staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Lily Gown