Review of Lily Gown

Lily Gown reviews

Suggest Category

wendyf105
9/15/19

I ordered a dress size 22 when it came it was too small after numerous emails back forth all they refunded me was 60.00. I paid 115 in total. I couldn't send the dress back they wouldn't give me an address. I had to wait 4 weeks for my refund.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!!

angelal255
9/3/19

My friend ordered a dress which is nothing like the picture advertised, wrong length, zip doesn't work - this company has several names including Nancy Gown, Lily Gown, Shopwig, Needwig....the list goes on.
We have an agent in Hong Kong who has spoken to the police in Hong Kong and the police have a form you can complete to report these people to the Online Business Fraud dept -

We have tried to return the dress but Lily refuses to accept the return. She has only offered £25 refund on a dress that cost £106.99. These people need reporting to the Hong Kong police every time they scam money from people.

Questions? Get answers from the Lily Gown staff and other customers.

Lily Gown?