Review of LifeReader

Tel: 2110203563
affiliates@lifereader.com

brucet105
5/16/19

All I have to say is just wow, like for real. Milica tuned into me real quick, I've been having anxiety and depression for over a week because of a break up with my ex girlfriend. My reading was over 45 mins ago from me typing this review and I still have goosebumps. I seriously cannot believe how much she knew about my situation. Milicasays in about a month my ex will come back to me. If that happens I'll fall over. Totally amazing reading. This is the 2nd reader i had and still with lifereader.

mandyl49
3/25/19

This is the second time I have ever called a psychic. The first time was in the late 90's. And they were very accurate. This reading with Gertrude was very enlightened and made me feel much better. I definitely will be calling her again once my finances get on track. Thank you so very much Ms. Gertrude.

jamesb1507
3/25/19

I have spoken to Brenda twice now and she is very calming and insightful. She also gave me good guidance and felt she was quick to connect to the POI's I asked about. I also asked her about my career and she was able to pick up on stuff. She did say one thing that was correct about a person I would meet and something would be odd or off and that turned out to be very true! There are two big predictions and will leave more feedback if they happen.

maidaw
3/24/19

The Life Reader company is the most unethical company I have ever experienced in my life. They are overcharging you for the services adjusting the time!!! Use your own stopwatch to find out. After my complaint the company did not blink twice about accessing my private data to adjust the time in my reading history to prove me wrong. Being in charge of a company where taking care of customer personal data with the utmost confidence and respect is simply given, this was a shocker for me.

normal32
9/14/18

As i was questioning change in Both my personal & Professional path, Counselor Karen answered my questions before i asked them ..while guiding me in a positive way.I am thankful to have met her and look forward to our next visit.

kayceem5
9/14/18

We highly recommend Vito. During our recent reading with Vito we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Vito was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Vito!

zeent
6/7/18

I've used psychics for 25 years, for business and personal. A couple of years ago, a business associate recommended I try Jessica on Lifereader. She is very different from others I've used. This lady is professional, caring, does not pull her punches or waste time and, most relevant, has been consistently accurate, helping my business, relationship and self-development. She gets where to pitch to help me find the best outcome. I consult her every 2 - 4 weeks, her business advice has our turnover up by 65% in 18 months, increased profit by 28%. I can't put percentages to the self-development and relationship advice and insights, but those stats are way up, lol! She is not on the website consistently, when she is, she is very busy but worth the wait. Her hit rate has been consistent for me, which is a first. Everything she forecast panned out as she said, even the things I really did not want to hear.

jacquesr8
5/24/18

Madison was recommended to me by a close friend and she did not disappoint! I was at a very low point in my life when I had my reading with her, and she was able to bring healing and hope to me. I have recommended her to others who have been happy with their readings as well. She has a wonderful gift!

masbatea
5/24/18

I'm so happy with my reading, I just needed that boost in my life right now.. With everything going kinda wrong, knowing it will be alright I just feel much better! Gona was such a sweetheart on the phone, she talked to me like a mother would do on those down days, she have me that boost! And more hope in my future! I will definitely call again! Thank you so much Gona.

spencert15
4/13/18

I filled out all the paper work and did everything as required. Customer service never got back with me. I tried to contact them on more than one occasion and I seemed to be ignored or get the run around. Perhaps we should learn to ignore Life Reader!! Not the attitude you would expect from someone who claims to be an authentic psychic...

elvieb
1/11/18

I have been being reading with several different advisors on LifeReader for many years.. and they have all been great! I have only spoke to customer service a few times, but they were very helpful also... I recommend it!

hanaaa
1/9/18

I have spoken with all the so clamined top pyshics on Lifereader from Amanda to Farrah , Jason ,tracy ,daniel ,Ann etc . I just went over all of my chats with all of them since july 2017 , all of what they said didnt come true NOTHING. I dont believe its a true site , they just guess , nothing came true from all of them.

lucillet10
10/9/17

I am really dismayed on people bashing one site to promote another .This is bad karma and bad business .You have to find the right psychic.There are really great people who work on Lifereader, not just psychics but also their support team. Psychic Milica helped me a lot, in answering all of my queries and concerns honestly, politely and accurately.

robertw383
9/7/17

This woman goes out of her way..she has made numerous attempts at contacting me..I was very skeptical because of scams from other psychics..Karen has confirmed so much of what others have said..and her fees are minimal compared to other bogus readers.She has always been polite and courteous and has never pressured me or harrassed me in any way..Even after my initial read..she continues to give me support..for free..She is a godsend..more psychics need to be like her...she is lovely

willl39
9/7/17

ESther is a great Astrologer and pays specific attention to her clients according to their situation.She spents hours on her work to provide them the best and charges as relevant..Nothing icomes for free in this world...She responds to the request as soon as the payment is made and is always extremely helpful in terms of her suggestions and recommendations.....She has been and will always be Awesome....

melissag109
8/23/17

I've read a lot of bad reviews here about LifeReader but i still do take the risk of paying for their service. Why? first, when i signed up, they have free service, and once you have met or talked to any of their Psychics, you would definitely feel different and you are sure that these readers are legit.

darylb23
8/23/17

Very helpful to me helping me through my troubles.without the false promise of lottery winnings as such. Very professional non judgmental attitude.highly recomend certain readers.

jamesl333
8/23/17

Edwina was very sensitive to my pain in losing my son. She put a lot of my worries to ease and answered all my questions. She was very in tune and made this horrible time in my life a little better. She can guide you on a path towards happier living.

stephani2151
8/23/17

We highly recommend Milica. During our recent reading with Milica we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Milica was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. Her accuracy was unquestionable. She was very professional and her caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that she received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Milica!

ivyc17
3/7/17

Seriously has sent me rude emails I don't think he has any customer service skills and hoping to get him fired honestly if that's how they treat their customers I don't want to be one very unprofessional will be contacting his manager

darrellj12
10/18/16

Fantastic read. My Reader Karen weaves in the information she receives to the conversation leaving you feeling as though you've spoken to a friend or someone who understands you intimately. Her flow is smooth and her readings are accurate, precise and truthful. Highly recommendable site.

joant19
10/18/16

Had a great call with Sylvia. Called about my relationship and career questions. She gave me some really accurate information that no one could have know. She gave me some predictions that I'll be getting another job offer mid to late September so I'm excited about this and will definitely be calling back around this time to give updates. Very patient, understanding and just had an excellent connection. Thank you

marym399
10/14/16

Very cold reading. Seemed to only agree with what i was asking. Gave no details about my situation or offered any advice. When i asked her which one of the jobs that i applied for,would i get she said"What jobs did you apply for?" Seems she would of had some idea of at least what "field". Not only that the connection on the phone was choppy and staticky. Told me well that will happen even if you choose another reader. No offered solution. She also from what i could hear contradicted herself several times. Good thing it was only 19 cents a minute ($1.90) total or i would have been furious. Stay away

terrelld7
9/21/16

Dwayne, Spencer, Divine Reedings a Very good selection, Nice easy to understand platform, But I tried several times to contact customer service and they never answered. Not very professional, Great readers but customer service is lacking.Lucky for me I have found some of the same great psychics at other sites.

rachelb93
8/24/16

Hello,
I had great psychic reading on this website with real psychic medium who helped me solve few of my problems.I love them!Rachel

LEGIT!!! spoke with positivity in her voice. To get connected, she asked that I state my birth name (I gave first and middle) and my DOB. She connected and knew what was going on in my life and her timelines matched with what I know to be true. She gave predictions and spoke about my twin flame who would be coming into my life in the next 2-3 months. I liked that I didn't need to tell her anything and that she was able to jump right in. I loved my reading!

By Bruce T.

Their website is legit, their readers are indeed Skilled and admin are approachable.

By Bruce T.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeReader staff and other customers.

LifeReader?