LEDChristmasLights

LEDChristmasLights has a consumer rating of 1.21 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LEDChristmasLights also ranks 46th among LEDs sites. The most common issues with LEDChristmasLights are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it!
  • Ordering a child's Halloween costume 5 weeks early seemed more then reasonable and ahead of the game to me.
How would you rate LEDChristmasLights?

“Happiest 8yr old Flash on the planet...”

Chris T.
10/17/18

We found a Flash costume on Amazon but the size we wanted was unavailable. We went directly to the company and placed the order. Not only did they have the size, but the customer support was incredible. The gentleman I talked to was not only helpful but he treated me with respect. When you full fill 1000's of orders a month it's got to be hard to stay positive. Led Christmas lights has earned my business. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you again.

“Avoid ordering from this company or Trinorth...”

steve a.
11/6/19

I ordered a Halloween decoration Oct 14th a week before my Halloween party Oct 23rd. I put in the Order Notes section I needed the order delivered by a certain day Monday Oct 22nd. On Friday 5 days after the order was placed I sent an email asking them if the order shipped. No Response. I tried calling them and left a voicemail no response. No response. I sent an email later that day using the website contact form hoping they would respond No response.I called their number and the voicemail box was full.Well On Saturday Oct 12th I emailed them and said I would like to cancel the order since it won't likely get to my house by the Party. They responded that they had shipped it out on Friday and it should be here by the end of the week. Which didn't help me. I responded I asking for the tracking number. No Response. On Oct 30th I received a confirmation that the package was shipped. This is means they lied about shipping my order on Friday OCT 18th and they could have canceled my order. USPS showed Shipping label created but it didn't show it was picked up. So I called again and left a vm and asked them if they haven't shipped it I would like to cancel the order since the party was over and it wouldn't even arrive in time for Halloween. No Response. The Package arrived on Nov 4th. It was not packaged well. Their communication is soo poor I don't even want to mess with returning it because I doubt they will issue a refund. It looks like based on the reviews that I wasn't the only person who got terrible service from this company. Worst part about it they had an advertisement saying order now to get your orders before Halloween and they didn't even ship it until the day before. I would avoid this company like the Plague. I ended up ordering the item on Amazon on Saturday the 16th and it arrived on Monday Oct 21st. :Lesson learned.

order (47) halloween costume (11) customer service (11) company (25) credit card (6) return policy (2) 8 days (3)
rickm423
November 7th, 2019
I purchased a Halloween costume that arrived in a used condition. The original packaging was cut open and the costume looked damaged. After numerous attempts to resolve the purchase issues with the vendor have not been answered, I filed a claim with my online payment service to dispute the purchase based on the opened / used condition. My first attempt to contact the vendor was less than 1 hour after receiving the USPS delivered the shipment. I just read the numerous reviews and it explains the silence from the vendor. If you read these reviews, buyer beware!
caroleb142
December 27th, 2019
Ordered from them on Dec 11 left them a note while ordering and never got an answer
Called and called and emailed many times, 0 answers
They never answer the phone
Have asked Mastercard to refund but have to wait 30 to get my money back
davinab3
December 18th, 2019
I placed and order, canceled the order, received the order, returned the order and never got a refund. I'm not sure this place is legit. I've left numerous messages and never got a reply. Please do not order from them!
jo172
November 25th, 2019
Completely worthless company, no Customer Service, the web site is a joke! Ordered a costume for Thanksgiving on 11/2/2019 with the idea I would receive with more than enough time. Never got calls back (4 calls) and no response to emails (4 emails)!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
kristyf23
September 5th, 2019
I placed an order for a Halloween costume on July 24, it is now September 5, still no costume! I have been emailing this company daily. I received an email 8/5 stating my order was shipped. No tracking was given. I have asked for tracking and was given a bogus link. This company should be shut down! They are thieves! They had no problem taking my money and giving me no product. No one should ever order anything from this company!
ginap109
October 30th, 2019
Ordered Halloween costume for my 10 year old son. Costume came in the day before halloween and was thre sizes too small. Had to go out and buy one the night before. Material was super cheap. Overall dissapointed.
benjaminc125
October 24th, 2019
All I can say is and excuse my French, but $#*! this bull$#*! company!!!! My son is gonna be without his costume and I'm without the money that could have been spent on a legitimate costume from somewhere else.
neeshs
October 13th, 2019
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. SCAM ARTISTS POSTING LISTINGS OF PRODUCT NOT IN STOCK.
COMPANY STEALING FROM INNOCENT CUSTOMERS
alexw269
October 6th, 2019
STEAR clear of this company. Stole my money and then weeks later told me they didn't have the product. I asked for a refund and discount off a new order and they told me no. The WORST customer service ever. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere!
kawikak1
July 16th, 2019
I ordered bellhop hats from this company, and was assured I would receive them by a certain date. After placing the order, I was not given a receipt or tracking number or receipt. Before I placed the order, I was assured they would arrive by July 2nd. On July 5th, after multiple calls, I finally got ahold of someone who said they would not arrive until Monday, July 8th. I NEEDED THEM ON THE 6TH! Long story short, they didn't get in until the 10th. Save your money and your time, horrible customer service.
rebeccah355
August 11th, 2019
First the misleading marquee saying we are located in US. If you were in the US we would have GREAT service and quick delivery time. I ordered on 7/20 a costume for my granddaughter to give to her on her birthday, 8/5. I started calling and emailing the week before her birthday to get a tracking or even talk to a person. I finally got an email on 8/5 "your order has shipped" It is now 8/11...NOT HAPPY...still nothing and no tracking number!!!
volodymyrm4
June 27th, 2019
I ordered kids prince costume, they confirmed and updated the order and then
silence, charged my credit card and in 3 weeks return my money, no excuses, no
regrets, nothing, just like that. forget about them
jeannac3
October 25th, 2018
I have a similar story as everyone else. Ordered my daughter's Halloween costume on 10/15. Called them on 10/22 because it still hadn't shipped. Guy told me it would be shipping that day or the next and be here by Friday. I specifically asked him if they had the size I ordered. He assured me they did. 3 days later I received a refund because the order was out of stock.
tamaram79
October 25th, 2018
Ordered costume on 10/06. Did not receive it. They do not answer the phone or allow you to track order. Terrible experience stay away and do not do business with them!
joycep99
October 18th, 2018
This has to be a scam. I ordered Frankenstein on 10/4 and have not received it. Now I admit that it might take some time, but for the company not to respond to e-mails or phone calls makes this company very questionable. I have an event on 10/30 and I now fear that if Frankie gets here at all, it will be way after the event. Now I have to go tell my partner at the firm that I've been had!!
kristenc98
September 17th, 2018
My credit card was charged instantly. Received one email stating Halloween costume I ordered was on back order. I followed up weeks later since I never heard anything. Emailed them several times with no response. Will be contacting better business bureau asap.
christ353
October 17th, 2018
tedh34
March 21st, 2018
Bought a costume for my grandkid. Charged within seconds. No package as yet. They do not respond to emails or telephone messages. Google should not list them on searches as this company needs to be shut down
michellew202
October 15th, 2017
Ordered a Halloween costume on September 26th. Checked on shipment date two separate times, and was told my item was shipping in the coming business days. Received an email Oct 15th saying my item was out of stock. Thanks for completely screwing up my 5-yr old's Halloween!

Tip for consumers: Shop somewhere else.

shannong38
July 7th, 2017
Order placed 6/5/17. It is 7/7/17 and no items received. First time I called on 6/15/17 and I was told it would be another 10 days. Now we are over 30 days post order AND CHARGED me on 6/5/17. Now no answer on the phone. I reported it to PayPal. How is this company still in business??? How do you explain to your very disappointed, autistic child that someone lied and stole from us after he has run to the mailbox for the past 32 days????? Sickening.
iar5
October 26th, 2016
ordered my son the five nights at freddy bonnie costume ordered on oct 7th said id have it by oct 19 no show called and left mess with no answer from them finally tonight Oct 26 i got an email with a refund, how sad now i cant get him what he wanted since im outta time worst place ever!!! Now my boy is crying over all this so now i have to go to walmart tomorrow to try and make him a costume and make my baby happy!!! I am one pissed off Mamma....DONT BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!
mikeb309
October 13th, 2016
I ordered a Freddy fazbear costume for my son on September 3rd and have yet to receive it. Sent numerous emails and they will not respond back. Of course they have my money already. I will NEVER again do business with this company.
donr38
November 13th, 2015
This site, ledchristmaslighting.com is a borderline scam site. They didn't ship my order for over a month, when I asked for a refund they claimed they had shipped it, after repeatedly lying about when items would be in stock. I filed a complaint with the credit card company and a week later they mailed me a partial order, proof they could have canceled the order but decided to lie to me about it. If you want to do business with a company that blatantly lies to you and won't ship items unless you file a complaint with your credit card company go for it. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

germainep
October 13th, 2015
11 days and it hasn't shipped. They refuse to answer emails. I've never been treated this badly. By a store.

No, there's still no dress, got money back and will buy a dress at mall for party this weekend.
tommyj8
March 1st, 2015
Received damage in defective items and seller refused to resolve without hassle and additional expense. Return policy is a joke and shipping takes forever.

This company is not reliable. I placed an order 40 days ago for a Halloween costume. I have sent many emails requesting my item and shipping info. They will not provide either. Such a scam.

By Kristy F.

I placed my order 40 days ago, still no costume. Also, the company is no longer responding to my emails.

By Kristy F.

It still exists as LEDchristmaslighting.com and nothing has changed in over a year. Ordered a costume that never came. They charged me and never responded.

By Stephanie s.

I placed my order 40 days ago and have not received my item, I have no faith in this company. I have sent many emails to them on this matter. I received one response saying the item was shipped, that was a month ago!