LEDChristmasLights reviews

Tel: 1.866.492.4330
customerservice@holidayleds.com

debbiek21
6/20/15

Ordered gifts for Father's Day from this company. It was my first time to their website. I wished I would have checked all of these reviews first, to save from being disappointed. Ordered on June 11th and still haven't received and it's the 20th. No update since the "in processing" one was posted 6 days ago. I have emailed and called several times and have not heard a response. Father's Day is tomorrow and no gifts. I will not be a return customer and that's a shame, because they have nice things on their website. Based on the reviews, they are losing a lot of potential repeat customers. I guess that doesn't concern them. I will have to tell the family members that their gifts are on their way and hope that they get here asap and not have to wait weeks on end. Would not recommend this company to anyone. Stay away.
Update-6-24-15: The day before Father's Day, I get an email that they refunded my money for the one item because it was "out of stock". I ordered it the 11th and it took that long to tell me that? I still have another item that was ordered that I can't get any information on whether it was shipped or not or "out of stock" also. I paid in full for it on the 11th. That money was not refunded, so I'm assuming I will still receive it sometime? The worst customer service ever! I order a lot online and never had an experience like this! Do yourself a favor and do not order from this site and tell others, too, to save them the grief!

tommyj8
3/1/15

Received damage in defective items and seller refused to resolve without hassle and additional expense. Return policy is a joke and shipping takes forever.

ashleyq1
1/23/15

I oredered something dec 19..it is now jan 23 & still no package..not even the common courtesy to send an email updating my status on the product or anything. Im pissed! Still waiting people!

leahg7
12/15/14

The only reason they're getting one star is because I cannot give 0 stars. Where to begin? I ordered a dress from them on November 25th. The only reason I ordered from them in the first place was because the dress I wanted was only available in an XS/S anywhere else I looked for it. So I place my order on November 25th, early enough that I would receive my product by the date I needed it, December 13th. What a funny joke. The website allows 3-5 business days for processing, packaging, and shipping. I ordered it the night of the 25th so I didn't count that day, as it probably wouldn't be received until the 26th. 27th doesn't count as that was Thanksgiving, a lot of companies give that Friday off so I decided not to count Friday, and then the weekend obviously doesn't count. So I decided on Wednesday, at least 4 business days and 8 days total since the order, that I would email them to check my order status. I got a prompt response, which was nice, they said that it would be shipped either that day or Thursday. OK, cool. So nothing Wednesday, nothing Thursday, so I call Friday. At this point it is 8 days away from the day I need the product, so I'm getting nervous. Well when I call, nobody answers, I leave a message explaining the situation, and about an hour later I have an email saying the product shipped. I am very excited by this as I'm at comfort knowing that it will be here by my date. This is where I get absolutely livid with this company. They email me on the 5th saying that the product shipped, no worries. Then on the 10th, FIVE DAYS LATER, the USPS emails me saying a shipping label is just being created?? First off, I have products that I order and get to my house in 5 days, let alone the fact that they LIED to me to get me off of their back, and in turn the product doesn't ship for another 5 days. This is completely unacceptable. So I need my package technically by the 12th, because my event was on the 13th, and it gets to my house on the 13th, therefore making it an absolute waste of my time and money. Not to mention the fact that I tried it on and it hangs off of me like a garbage bag. Nowhere near being true to size. I thought hey, maybe I'll just save it for the same event next year, but now I plan to return this because not only did it take THREE WEEKS to get to me, but it was a complete disappointment once I got it. I'm so excited that I have to eat the shipping charges to return it too, considering nothing here is my fault, in my opinion. On top of that, I received no receipt with my package so how are they supposed to know it was mine when I return it?? This company will never see another dime of my money and I hope that they don't see any from anybody else. The time it took, lies I was told, and overall unprofessional demeanor of this company is completely unacceptable, and I am very disappointed with my service.

mikes254
11/28/14

"Very Very poor service Called to check on my order and they said due to storm will be a few days, called back a few days later because ups told me they have not touched the package and the store told me ups should get it by Friday or Monday, called back on Monday said you are number one priority as soon as the ups guy picks it up there will be an email sent to you with the tracking number within the next two days. waited but I did not receive a tracking number after being told several times ups would pick it up tomorrow. Called back said should get it by the end of the day if not call us before we calls at 5pm today. The next day When called and left a message (avoid calls) said I want my order or my money back. Then get a call back saying we intercepted your order and refunding your money...They sure where able to get the money out of my account for the order though...there's more to it this is the short sweet version. Transaction ID: 9SS09887GS803204GPayment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)Payment Status: Completed"

Tip for consumers: I recommend stay as far away from these people as you can.

stephens68
10/30/14

Wow wish I had looked at this review site sooner. I ordered a costume for my 8 year old daughter 3 and a half weeks ago. That's more than enough time in my opinion. Yesterday I got an email. Not from them, but from Paypal saying my amount was refunded. I was stunned. I went to ledchristmaslighting.com to log into the account i was forced to open. Sure enough the item was listed as refunded and out of stock. THREE days before Halloween. They could have said at the time of ordering that it was OOS. This company is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with online. There is no cutomer service to speak of. Every call I make is answered with voicemail. Now I have a young child who is crushed by this news. Never again will I shop from them. They have forever lost myself and anyone I can discuss this with as a customer.

feliciag1
10/24/14

Ordered a Halloween outfit 9/29/2014. Didn't even recieve a confirmation email but on their website, it indicated the item was processing....for 3 weeks. I finally left a voicemail with the company because apparently there's no live customer service. I received an email shortly after stating that my order was on backorder and would be sent the beginning of the week. They order never arrived bit fortunately I was refunded by Paypal the full amount. Worst website ever! Do NOT buy from them!!

tw189
10/14/14

I was an idiot who didn't read the reviews before ordering from this site. Everyone's comments on here are totally legit. I ordered a costume 9/21/14. E-mail instantly sent stating it was in processing. After a few weeks of no further updates.....and no costume, I call customer service----an automated recording, of course---and leave a message. Another e-mail sent from them stating it was still in processing. Yeah, well my payment didn't sit in processing for weeks, so why is my product?!! I can't even get ahold of anyone at customer service. All automated. I order off Amazon and other websites. NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!

rebekahc1
10/24/13

Ordering a child's Halloween costume 5 weeks early seemed more then reasonable and ahead of the game to me. Well, I'm having to buy another costume so my child has something for parties this weekend. Customer service is nearly impossible to get a hold of! I was told when I finally found a live associate that my order couldn't be canceled bc it had shipped already, well...4 day later I I just received notification that my costume is being prepared to ship. I better get a full refund when I turn that puppy right around. How is this site still operating???!!!

janeg11
10/21/13

Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it! The worst customer service ever! Could never give me an update on the order or a tracking number. Finally canceled my order. I wouldn't even give them one star if I didn't have to!

megr2
10/2/13

How interesting that I also have an order that has been processing for two weeks. I jus lt now sent an email and asked if tr costume I ordered is being hand sewn by 6 year olds in china. I saw a similar costume at target for less and I'm thinking I should probably go and buy it while it's in stock. :(

fourteend
10/1/13

I placed an order and two weeks later it was still processing. When I called asking for updates I was told multiple different stories, it'll ship next week, the product is broken, it's backordered, we don't have any stock, etc. I was always assured I would get the item. Then they canceled my order without informing me. Not once was the status updated on the website and the product is still available. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

It still exists as LEDchristmaslighting.com and nothing has changed in over a year. Ordered a costume that never came. They charged me and never responded.

By Stephanie s.

I got my money refunded.

By germaine p.
Questions? Get answers from the LEDChristmasLights staff and other customers.

LEDChristmasLights?