Review of Le-Vel

Tel: 866-523-6639
Support@Le-Vel.com

jessicaf101
1/13/19
• Updated review

Thrive is amazing if you have ever thought of trying Thrive now is the time to start.Please ask me and I can help you.

“Good promo for a new you this New year's”
12/30/18
• Previous review

Such a good deal please order before deal is gone. What a great way to start the New Year trust me you will feel and look great if you give it a go stop being a sceptic like I once was xx

“I have the perfect Christmas present or stocking stuffer for you all to give to yourself as well as”
11/27/18
• Previous review

As Christmas will soon be here!! This is for anyone who is looking for the perfect Christmas goodies too put into those stockings. I have you covered please ask. Do any of your family or friends need more natural energy all day long or need more probiotics as well as pre-biotics in their lives?If you answered yes to any of the above. Please let me help you and all your loved ones this Christmas. Just comment below Merry Christmas and I will set you up with your free account. So you can buy your family and friends the best Christmas stocking stuffer ever.

“Great new product out”
10/30/18
• Previous review

Hi everyone thank you so much for looking at my reviews.Thrive is amazing.Here are the new awesome products we have and they are available to buy. If you want them please hurry as they are selling like hot cakes. The 3 products are great for anyone but are really great for any of you gym fanatic's who are on here.If you would like more details please let me know so I can help you and set you up with a free account. And thank you to the people who gave me helpful votes I appreciate it very much.

“Great promo dont miss out if you have been thinking of Thriving with me know is the time to start”
• Previous review

Hi everyone if you have been watching me and my thrive journey.And have been thinking of thriving yourself now is the time to join me and start your own amazing journey.Please dont miss out on this deal.If you want join me let me knowx

“Just a question for everyone who wants a tighter and...”
• Previous review

Just a question for everyone who wants a tighter and firmer stomach? And to get rid of all of the toxins that are in your system which are probo making it impossible for you to achieve a tighter and firmer stomach even if you are eating a clean diet. If you answered yes , you need to try and use two of my favorite Thrive products. The first one is Balance and the second one is Boost. If you want more info and would like to purchase these two amazing products please comment below Balance and Boost. Trust me they work. Below are pics from me using the products.

“Please let me help you to get Thriving if you aren't already”
• Previous review

Hi everyone I have noticed a lot of people have seen my review. If you need help with weight management, sleep, aches and pains or if you are an insulin dependant diabetic like I am and want excellent control like I have achieved from Thrive and the 3 simple and amazing steps I have added too my daily routine, a year and a half ago please let me know and I can set you up. I have tried everything before but I can honestly say Thrive is the only thing that has ever worked and is still working for me.And has changed my life for the best.

“Great company”
• Previous review

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all having a great day.It is transformation Wednesday.My Thrive journey so far: The first 4 photos are of me when I first started Thrive about a year and half ago, the last 3 photos are of me now! What a change if I do say so myself Thrive is amazing xx

“Great company”
• Previous review

Here is a recent photo of myself from Thriving for a year and a bit. I am wearing the DUO DFT. Thrive is amazing. I have lost 89 pounds (6 stone). I have more energy. I am happier. I am an insulin dependant diabetic and since I started Thriving my blood sugars have been perfect,I have had too decrease my insulin doses.

“I have been a Thriver for 6 months now The products are amazing here is my Thrive experience.”

Hi my name is Jessica, and this is my 6 month Thrive experience
Last year I was suffering with some complex health problems and had been trying to lose weight for a long time. I was tired and struggling with the energy I needed to get me through my regular 10 hour shifts.

I first tried my Thrive 3 steps back in January 2017 and very quickly felt better in myself. I started to slim down, my energy was through the roof. I was sleeping well for the first time in a long time. I went from 2-4 hours sleep a night up to 6-8; Ive even been known to have the odd lie in!

As Thrive is filling my nutritional gaps, my body is more able to work as it should. My general aches and discomforts are less and Im feeling healthier and happy! All of this has been done with 3 easy steps plus a bit of exercising and a wee bit of dieting.
On the 24th June I tried Duo for the first time!

Wow My energy levels are even better (!!!), and Im going to have to go buy some more smaller clothes - AGAIN.
I love the products so much that I am know a promoter as well as a product of the product.
Im still on a journey, but thank you so much Le-Vel. I'm in control of my cravings AND my future. If you would like too hear more or have any questions please feel free too send me an email my address is jessinireland@gmail.com or drop question below and I will answer. Or please go too my facebook page:www.facebook.com/jessica.french3

jujyg
1/10/19

I really wanted this to work, but it didn't. There was absolutely no difference in my mood, energy, weight loss, motivation, sleep, or anything else. Super disappointing. Maybe don't believe all the hype by people who are trying to sell a product. Also, I think it is a little concerning that all of these people rely on a drink, patch, and pillow to be happy and feel normal. Vitamins simply just don't do that for you. Not to mention, happiness really is found within yourself. That's a lot harder than it sounds, but there isn't any special vitamin or mineral combination that's going to make it magically better. What will everyone do when eventually this product isn't around anymore? Nothing lasts forever. It would've been cool if it had worked, but I guess it's probably for the best that it didn't.

erinm330
1/8/19

Pyramid scheme at the heart. Can't get real facts about what is in shakes, pills, or patches. Better vitamins from a multi-Vitamin!

sarahr298
12/7/18

Customer support agents should be able to assist you with your questions and thoroughly want to help you. While talking to Thrive Le-vel I've been met with nothing but robotic, policy holding, lack of empathy agents. I opened a wanting to return my products because it lead to a now on-going medical condition. I was referred to Compliance which is done via email. Compliance honored my refund but I had to go back to my ticket in my Thrive-le-vel account to get it. Then, I waited for nearly 3 weeks to get a response from someone from Support. I opened severely tickets asking for an update and was met with no response for days. When I finally got a response. There was no apology for the 3 weeks delay, just a "We didn't get anything from Compliance so please email them for a refund." It was frustrating enough to wait that long but to be met with lack of empathy or even Customer support if I would call it that. Since then I've been attempting to close my account, and have met with again the same lack of support. Weeks before I get a response. And when I do I'm simply told Yes. Or No. No details, nothing. Just yes. or No. When I respond back with Why? Weeks letter I'll get. As per stated above. NOTHING WAS STATED ABOVE! I've never ever had to deal with the lack of support. ESPECIALLY WITH HOW EXPENSIVE THE PRODUCTS IS! Come on. You would think after spending so much there would be some help.

And the products aren't tested. It's the same run of the mill products just with a new name plus $100 with that product. The support is awful which what needs to be fixed. If I'm spending a lot of money I want to be helped not open tickets on my own until I am helped. Eventually and that's because I had to make a complaint on Thrives FB page. Please restructure your Support because it's killing your business.

lindam938
12/3/18

I order $450 worth of product, they sent half the order and left out the samples.
emails customer service and they say that samples were not available due to a black friday promotion so they wont be sending them.... I do believe I won't be purchasing anything else from this shady as hell company. POOR POOR SERVICE!!!

summk
12/2/18

I recently ordered the shakes from them. Made me absoulutely sick to my stomach. Ever want to get a refund or return a product from this company? Well think again because the customers service is $#*! . All the promoter i ordered from cared about was getting paid, and nothing else. All they want is your money and do not care about anything else. Do not waste your time or money, drink some coffee and you will have the same "energy " effect as this $200 garbage. Do not waste time or money. So many other supplements out there.

ayalibisc
11/20/18

I made an order and then decide to cancel just two hours after I made the order, I wrote my ticket and they didn't reply until the next day when it was too "late" for them to cancel my order, now they won't give me my money back. If they don't give my money back you can be sure that if I don't get my money back that I will be going to the police I'm not about to let them keep my money it won't happen. SCAMMERS THAT WHAT THEY ARE

kathyc331
11/10/18

Can't reset my password with their form because I can't get into my account!!!! Each time I do, it tells me there is no account for user id/password. And of course no help on the weekends available

melissaw234
10/26/18

Thought I would give it a try being I was looking for energy and better health. After being on it for 2 weeks, I broke out in hives from the patch, experienced nausea and vomiting, sever leg cramps, and even numbness. Never had any of these issues until I started Thrive Lev-el. I did the promoter package and can't even get my money back because the package was opened. I DO NOT recommend this product. I even gave some samples out and they as well had horrible side effects.

michelles647
9/20/18

Promoters charge cards for autoship when told no. In some cases the products never came in the mail cuz the promoter sent it elsewhere hoping that $300 a month plus $50 annual fee will not be noticed so even though they acknowledge the fraud they say it says it was shipped & it has to be returned. If the products did come u must pay shipping, restocking fee, and they a percentage off. Refund ends up being like half of the fraudulent charge. The stuff is expensive & the promoters can't afford it so they must have 2 autoship customers a month to get theirs free for the pictures. They team up and post each other's testimonials lying saying its just a customer to get new people. They have their eyes fixed on these bonuses like the car & 80k. They post about it saying look I'm getting 80k & look at my new car and this could be you. Sounds great except that when you do reach those goals its paid over years & you must keep selling in volume the whole entire time or the payments stop. Hello repo guy. Goodbye car. Same thing with that 80k. They can't even say its for weight loss any more cuz the ingredient they claim does it is the same one Dr Oz got hauled into court about. The founders only have marketing backrounds nothing in health & wellness. They just know having people post about how great selling it is with the expensive car and cash claims gets them 2 things. A new promoter and a sale cuz they all buy it at first. The energy comes from stimulants. FDA doesn't regulate supplements only the packaging claims so no testing is required. I was curious about what Thrive was watching the * Case & now I bet Thrive will be exposed. Complaints about personality changes while Thriving in men say they were really really angry on it until days after they quit and withdrawls are over. Just cause its for sale don't mean it's safe. Bath salts were for sale too & made loads of energy along with the crazy.

*Personal information redacted by admin

marnellb
9/9/18
• Updated review

Dozens of people have filed complaints with the FDA regarding this product. One out of every three people who have filed a complaint have been hospitalized! If you have had a bad experience please report it to the FDA and to the BBB. This product needs to be taken off the market before someone dies!

“Bad side affects, bad rep, no results”
4/23/18
• Previous review

First my rep told me it was ok to drink coffee while on Thrive which I later found out could cause a heart attack. Then I started to get bad muscle cramps/jams in my right calf and then they slowly spread to my hamstring. I even went to the Dr and she changed my cholesterol med and it didnt halp. A month and a half later I quite Thrive as I had no increased energy and no weight loss. Within two months of quitting, the muscle cramps/jams went away completely. Thats when I went on-line and saw all the complaints and all the side affects. Asked the rep about this and she said the website says to consult a physician before using this product . I asked her if she tells this to customers before they use the product. She said no. I also found out that the company tells its reps if anyone says anything bad about Thrive, they r bad people and should not be associated with as well as if anyone tells u money isnt everything they r wrong and should not b associated with. Bad company! Anyone else who had bad side affects, bad treatment or no results please report to BBB and especially to the FDA!

emmal129
8/22/18

Given false information or none! Taking money out of my account without my acknowledgment. Awful customer service and I'd urge people to stay well clear of this company.

samh220
8/20/18

My name is Samantha (Sam) Heerkens and thrive has changed my entire life. In 1 year I gained 100lbs, which my weight after all that was 352lbs and that was my weight for a very long time. 352lbs is a lot of weight to carry around and I had no quality of life. I was tired all the time, in fact I would take 3 to 4 hour naps every day and my days consisted of sitting on my couch, gaining more weight. My oldest son is 9 years old and loves technology; then my little one is 6 years old and he is an outside boy all the way. I couldn't even get up and move enough to play with them and they couldn't understand why.
One of my good friends, called and told me her story. Now I want to mention that she did not need to lose weight. I thought her story was amazing! I was one week away from having my procedure done and I made the decision to not have the procedure and try Thrive.
I started Thriving June 7, 2018 and what an amazing 3 ½ months it has been. When I started the Burn DUO, the energy from it was amazing. I started moving and getting around way better than I ever had. I could still play with my sons after cleaning/re-arranging my house. We started doing things, like boat rides, swimming at friends and just spending that quality time with them. WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT!
I work out with a trainer two times a week and walk every day. That was never in the picture for me, especially working out. Today I have lost 52lbs and 64 inches! I have a weigh-in every two weeks and measurements. The more weight I lose and the smaller I feel, the more I love Sam. Thriving has been amazing and I can't wait to see what happens in a year! Thank you to all my supporters and Le-vel for this amazing opportunity!

katiep105
8/14/18

Thrives three-step system has helped me not rely on coffee all day! I wake up earlier, sleep better, have more mental clarity! I feel like a super mom! I love the simplicity of the 3 steps. First 30 minutes of my day, my women's vitamins, shake, and DFT! That's it! I've been thriving for 10 months and have never felt better!

aliciac118
8/14/18

This is truly ground breaking innovation to formulate a 3 Step System where Nutrition & Technology Collide

tracyk79
8/14/18

I suffer from hypothyroidism and have always been tired. This is system was super easy to follow. I have energy now to get active and counteract any weight gain from my disease. I love the shake, and I absolutely would recommend this to men and women both!

carolynw134
8/9/18

I have been trying to contact your company to return a package. Please answer this email. Your promoter signed me up and I did not know that you would automatically charge my credit card every month. This was done without my permission. There is no customer service number for me to call.

corinnem19
8/2/18

This company is a joke and a scam. I met a promoter and I was genuinely interested in trying the products so she took my order which also included me paying by credit card. She signed me up for autoship without my consent. Fast forward one month and I get an email letting me know my second order was being processed. There is no customer service number but within minutes I had sent a message to them through their customer service page asking to cancel my order and remove me from autoship since I never consented to that. They responded by saying that they can't cancel my order once it's started processing but I can return the product once it arrives and incur a 10% restocking fee. Of course, return shipping would be at my cost.

After going back and forth with them on this matter to no avail, I resolve to file a BBB complaint and pay the $20 to have it shipped back knowing that I would also have the restocking fee. Note, my BBB complaint primarily explained that I did not sign up for autoship and when a promoter does so without permission then they themselves should be responsible for the fees and I asked for a refund of my shipping costs and waiver of the restocking fee.

Fast forward another month and I do not have a refund yet and I finally get a response to my BBB complaint. Their complaint response is simply that I initially enrolled for autoship and I am not enrolled in autoship and they'd appreciate if I would mark my complaint resolved (of course, I refuse). I again submitted another customer service ticket and informed them that my return had not yet been processed by August 2nd even though, according to FedEx, they received my return on July 10th. They did get back to me promptly to tell me that they will process my return minus the 10% restocking fee AND MINUS THEIR SHIPPING COSTS TO GET THE PRODUCT THAT I DID NOT ORDER TO ME. Total dollars I've lost on this transaction= $50.05. That's not counting the first order that I genuinely ordered that cost $176 and didn't do a thing....worthless.

F'ing joke. I know I won't see a dime from them so instead I'll just let anyone who wants to know how crappy the company and product is.

crystalc139
7/25/18

I ordered a two month supply of burn patches on their autoship because you get a discount. After my package arrived I paused the autoship 22 days before it would process again. Overnight they processed the PAUSED autoship anyways and charged my bank account. When I reached out to the support team, that can only be done by online since there is no customer support phone number, they took hours to respond and it was like an auto generated reply telling me that they wouldnt cancel the order and I would have to wait until the product arrived, pay shipping, and send it back to them. Once they received the return they would issue a refund according to their return policy; however, their return policy states for unopened product theyll issues a full refund minus a 10% restocking fee. I told customer service, after having re-opened my ticket since they closed it after one reply, that they needed to waive the restocking fee then if they were going to go ahead and ship it to me and then make me ship it back and I received another reply that said the same as the first basically. The customer service is terrible. Im calling my bank to cancel the payment and with return to sender as soon as it arrives without having to pay for shipping. The company doesnt care about their customers and only cares about the money they make. This product isnt worth the cost. Its just a waste of time and not helpful.

lisaj280
7/25/18

My husband and I have both been Thriving for a while now. Prior to thrive my husband was exhausted ALL the time. He was coming home from work, almost falling asleep in his dinner and going to bed immediately after. His life consisted of working, sleeping, and drinking insane amounts of caffeine to keep moving. Since getting beginning on this Thrive journey, he has completely stopped using caffeine, he is sleeping at night, his energy level is great, and when he gets home from work he enjoys spending time with our family, getting things done around the house, and participating in hobbies! By the time he had been using Thrive for 2 weeks I was sold and began my Thrive journey. I have experienced better sleep than I have since high school, mental clarity that I didn't even know was possible for someone with ADD, clean energy all day long (no spike, no crashes), and so much more patience with our kiddos. Our family will definitely be Thriving for life!!!

hayleem4
7/24/18

I began Thriving with Le-Vel over 2 yrs ago. Their premium grade products filled my nutritional gaps and Ive never felt better. I decided to promote the products 6 months after starting them. There are no fees to promote. Its totslly what you make it. The financial freedom LeVel has provided our family would never have happened with my previous job teaching. The customer support is fast & its just a click away; no waiting on the phone. I cant say enough about the amazing products & this life changing company.

jodim39
7/24/18

Thrive has given me benefits I never thought was possible with 3 simple, natural steps!!! For years I battled digestion issues, and never could find anything that has helped it! For the past year, those issues are non existent! That in itself is worth it all! But thats not the only benefit! Improved sleep, all day energy, improved mood, and patience as well as general discomforts and headache relief!!! Huge gamechanger that everyone needs to experience!!

shereenz3
7/24/18

I used to be a mombie. I was completely exhausted every single day, and irritated by the people I love most just because I felt awful all the time.
Putting the right nutrition in my body changed my life. I have the energy to keep up with my family again. Getting "me" back has transformed my view of the world. I now exercise regularly and care deeply about what foods I fuel my body with. Not because I HAVE to - because I WANT to take the absolute best care of myself. Thrive showed me how good I am truly meant to feel and function and I am forever grateful!

tiffanym143
7/24/18

Before Thrive, I went to work and spent my days off sleeping on the couch. I thrived in caffeine and was so unhealthy. Little did I know, 3 simple steps every morning would supplement my life and my health and allow me to look forward to my days.

carrollsuer
7/24/18

When you take the 3 Steps as directed, allow your body to adjust, detox and give yourself a minimal of 8 weeks you MOST definetly will feel why Thrive is changing lives. I have taken vitamins/supplements for 45 years and I never FELT them. With Thrive there is a distinct difference, better sleep, waking up feeling refreshed, alive and I can accomplish anything...i also purposely, for 30 days, did not take the 3 steps correctly. I wanted to find out for myself what would happen if i was not consistent, did not take the 3 steps correctly to see what and how I would feel. I most definitely know without a doubt. I am fueling my body with what it needs to perform effieciently..the way it was intended. Love the simplicity and the fact it does exactly what it saumys it will do. Give your body 8 weeks!

You would have to ask your Dr. that's what I did before I started.

By Debbie R.

go jbeattie500.le-vel.com and make your free account

By Jessica F.

I take a lifestyle mix for 4 days then stop for 3 but keep taking the capsules plus dft

By Jessica F.

Hi Marci, THRIVE is not a "magic pill" that you can take to lose weight without changing your lifestyle. For the best results, use the THRIVE Experience (THRIVE W capsules, THRIVE Mix Shake and DFT) with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

Hi Sherri, It depends on each person, but many people have found it easier to manage their weight with the THRIVE Experience. That said, THRIVE is not a "magic pill" that you can take to lose weight without changing your lifestyle. For the best results, combine the THRIVE Experience with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

No. Many customers experience more restful sleep with the THRIVE Experience.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

Thrive does not specify a nutrition plan. Eating a healthy diet is always a good idea. More info on the Thrive Experience is here: https://le-vel.com/Experience

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

The "energy" comes from stimulants. Thrive has caffeine like a cup of coffee. Doctors say u can have a heart attack with thrive plus coffee

By Michelle S.

This happens alot and they totally screw u on the refund. Check out the 199 complaints on BBB site. It's listed under LeVel Thrive. Promoters say they have no complaints and share some link to BBB for Thrive but the word thrive is not what they list as. Its a big scam. They say return the stuff fraud stuff that shipped and then still charge u shipping to send back, restocking fee, and take a percentage off so u get like half of the fraudulent charge. If card was charged and nothing came in mail they won't help. They keep saying it says it shipped send it back over n over.

By Michelle S.

The fda doesn't regulate supplements only the packaging. The founders have marketing backrounds no health & wellness backround.

By Michelle S.
Questions? Get answers from the Le-Vel staff and other customers.

Le-Vel?