Review of Le-Vel

Tel: 866-523-6639
Support@Le-Vel.com

rayg139
6/26/19

I had to give at least a 1 star because I couldn't leave a 0. Went to return a package I was not going to use & was automatically shipped to my place. The cost was $257 and I was only refunded (still waiting) $165 when the product is completely untouched and perfectly intact in the box still, unopened. HUGE scam. Beware of a terrible return policy - money grab. Also, the products are complete garbage and you can get this energy by eating properly & drinking water. What an absolute waste of money. Can't believe that they would not refund me - the package is not even opened. On top of the 257$ i paid, i'm now paying even more! Do not give this company any more money.

janeighh
6/26/19

I was looking for energy, even went to see my doctor to help me. I had many discomforts as well so I basically worked my part time job and in between my jobs (aI am a caregiver), I would lay on the couch just to make it through the day. This was not living! While scrolling through Facebook, I saw a Live video of a lady that was on Thrive for about a 1 1/2 years and she talked about the energy that she got from this product along with some other great benefits. I reached out to her and she offered me a 5 day trial pack. On day 3, my life changed. I was singing in the shower, got up before my alarm clock and was ready to go! This hasn't happened for 27 years. I didn't feel this good for over 27 years.
I have been taking Thrive since September of 2018 daily and I can tell you that I have a different life. I rarely need naps, I have been able to get off some of my meds, working closely with my doctor and I am actually living and loving life. I haven't missed a day of taking Thrive. It has completely changed my life! Thank you for creating this amazing product!

chloem48
6/22/19

I love thrive and im so much happier, more productive and motivated. I have stopped smoking, drinking coffee and hardly drink at all. People claim to have headaches etc yeah kits called detoxing all the sludge and crap that's been building in your body!! You need to give it 8 weeks as well. That's why it's called 8 week experience!!! And you can never please anybody in anything so yeah listen to reviews, but don't ignore all the good reviews because there's loads!!

deborahs403
6/19/19

I have never used this product. My brother's wife sold it. He was hospitalized in 2016 with a gastrointestinal bleed. He was a heart patient with atrial fibrillation, who was on a blood thinner. While he was in the hospital he asked the doctors if he could used the thrive supplements. Without looking at what was in them, the doctors said it was fine for him to use them. He was in the hospital for several weeks and ended up with a pacemaker. He went home and continued to use thrive. The doctors had a very difficult time controlling his blood clotting factors. This went on for months. He passed away in 2017 of sepsis after a routine surgical procedure. He definitely was not a candidate to take thrive with his health issues. And his doctors did not help the situation by not reviewing what was in these supplements. I have worked in healthcare and I know that on admission, the staff is required to put all meds and supplements the patient is taking, into the electronic medical record. The herbal supplements in thrive should have put into that record. Since this is a MLM company and it takes some research to find out what these supplements are and their effects in the body, this is dangerous for people with serious health problems. My brother already had a serious heart arrhythmia and high blood pressure, before taking thrive. There are lots of comments on here from people who ended up in the ER with massive high blood pressure and other issues. This is what happens when people sell MLM products out of their home to friends and relatives, without having a clue what is in them or what effects they have on the body. Let the buyer beware.

maries276
6/6/19

Please pay attention to the reviews. I wish I had. I was skeptical and did read the reviews but also read a friend's review that was positive. What worried me were the customer service issues. I figured well if it does not work I can get a refund in 30 days. That's where a HUGE problem comes in. If you do try it (and I recommend you don't as they are glorified vitamins and caffeine and nothing more and the patches leave a horrible sticky film), make sure you refund well before the 30 days and document every little thing and get a tracking number, etc (shipping cost is your expense, too). . They will acknowledge they received only if there is proof like this in their worthless customer "ticket" service but be prepared as you will have to bug them over and over and over and over again to actually get the money. It's unbelievable. Then when they do submit a refund they take out "restocking fees" and inform you it could take "14 business days" to appear in your bank. Hmmmm....I ended up having to do a chargeback. Several weeks later the refund is still not there. I read where this has happened to some other people recently, too. And no one will help you. You will get canned responses. No number to call. Nothing. Please think about this and just buy some good vitamins over the counter or something and save money and drama.

chuckf63
6/5/19

Doesn't work does not reduce appetite at all The package gives you some energy the vitamins are pretty good especially the men's vitamins but it's way overpriced for the vitamin

danielc729
6/5/19

I have been trying for over two months to get Le Vel to cancel my auto-shipments and provide me with a return authorization for two months of product I do not want. Their process is not customer friendly - forget getting someone on the phone. That is not part of their process. Exchanging emails with them has gotten me nowhere. I discovered that they have the wrong email address associated with my account. Despite this, they continue to direct me to sign-in to their website (robot replies); but this is impossible as they have the wrong email associated with my account! It is a reasonable expectation for a company to be responsive and provide a return authorization and cancel my account as requested. To date, I have been unable to get them to do so. I have directed my bank not to accept further charges to my credit card from them, and have complained to the Better Business Bureau. Caveat emptor! You've been warned.

jessicac484
6/5/19

I ordered 1 shipment of thrive, I got a new debit card and they automatically took out a payment I did not authorize!! Don't give them any banking information, apparently they can charge what they want when they want off of any debit card, the one you used for payment or not!!! RIP off, and they won't refund the money, there isn't a number to call only submit a ticket, cowards!!!

chellew3
6/4/19

Checkout Sciencebasedmedicine.org The THRIVE experience. It talks about alot of interesting things including what is really inside THRIVE products. Your basically taking vitamins and caffeine. Your spending hundreds of dollars just to be scammed.

deborahf125
5/27/19

My daughter-in-law went on Thrive and used it for roughly a month. During that time she lost so much weight that she looked sick. She had horrible issues with unusual heart beat, racing heart, inability to sleep, and started to feel horrible. Her Doctor had her stop Thrive instantly and told her that she was in heart failure. She could have died because of these products. I strongly advise checking with your Doctor before using any weight loss products.
Nothing is worth losing your life over to lose weight and feel amazing. These products should be banned.

dominiqueg36
5/19/19

everyone has talked to highly on how thrive makes them feel. this is my first month thriving; almost finished with my month supply; ive done everything that my promoter along with other people have told me to do, and it hasn't done nothing to me. i still have no energy; i still take naps. i was truly praying this product worked for me, like it does with everyone else; but in my eyes it was a waste of $164!

rosea162
5/16/19

I bought thrive-level(ultra micronized nutrition) samples from a friend's friend a week ago.. I tried it on day1(feel energized,didn't feel hungry, body ache but didn't mind it).. day2(feel energized, didn't feel hungry, still body ache(bones).. day3(feel energized, didn't feel hungry, body ache got worse).. so, i decided to do a research about the ingredients(most of them are bad for you ) .. some of you feel great now but in the long run, it's really bad.. so good luck on continuing

jackiej27
5/13/19

I made a purchase with this company and the payment went through but it showed that I didn't order anything! I'm fighting to try and get my money back now .... DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE !

chrism949
5/6/19

Le-Vel has provided our family with the ability to follow our dreams. We love this company and the products.

jenniferb815
5/6/19

To say this product has changed my entire life is an understatement! Getting my health back has been the catalyst for a whole new out look in life!!

kristyr23
5/6/19

I was just an exhausted middle age woman living the "hamster wheel" life. I divided to Theive truly expecting it to fail...but it was everything I had hoped for plus more.
I have consistently and correctly done my 3 simple steps daily for almost 5 years now and I look and feel younger than I did in my 30s.

Tip for consumers: Choose an active and knowledgeable promoter. This is a journey, you need support, and someone to ask questions.

aprilg77
5/5/19

I went on a HUNT for Thrive 7 1/2 months ago because I was sick of not living my one and only given life anymore. I was ready for a change, did my research and BOOM...1st day Thriver, 3rd day BOOM..signed up as a promoter...been running ever since. Thank you Le-vel for making me THRIVE at life again. I'm having a Blast! A special thanks to my wonderful team because without them this would not have been possible or near as much fun... MUAH!!

dianag161
5/5/19

I must to say to have a successful experience is the 2 c's. Taking it correctly and consistently. It's not a magic pill. I didn't get unhealthy over night so correction isn't over night. I had our family doctor check it out and was told it's vitamins - it may help it may not. One and one-half years later, 15-20 pounds loss, "personal vacations" have calmed to where I sleep at night. Our family doctor is amazed at what it has done for us. Getting with the right promoter is the key. Promoters ARE customer service. It's unfortunate others haven't had the same service. Works beautifully for me and my entire family!

anns338
5/5/19

I have been Thriving for 18+months. This product is an absolute game-changer when taken correctly and consistently. Before Thrive, my kids were dragging me out of bed in the morning begging for me to fix them breakfast. Now I'm up and going before they're out of bed. We are a happier and healthier family because of Thrive.

nancyp333
5/5/19

Thanks to LeVel I am a happier healthier Mom! Thrive has truly given me my life back and LeVel has changed my life financially!

gwendolynm22
5/5/19

Products work and the company takes care of their customers. Products are simple to use too. They also have a great referral program. I been earning free product every month.

jaysons31
5/5/19

I tried it for the energy but got so much more. Day one I felt that amazing energy and slept like a baby that night. Day seven was when I knew I would never go another day without my 3 simple steps. It's like the lights turned on and I felt 20 years younger. Over the last 10 months, I've lost 40 lbs and my life has never been better!

kristenm126
5/5/19

I never knew that all I needed was a simple yet effective 3 step nutritional system until I started thrive. It has has changed my life nutritionally, functionally, financially and so much more.

kaylao12
5/5/19

Le-vel Changed my life. I was exhausted, cranky, desperate and only "Surviving" each day to get to the next.

Day 1 on this product I spring cleaned my whole house, played with my kids, did ALL of the laundry, made a roast dinner and best part... NO CAFFEINE!!!!

I am a LIFETIME THRIVER! I will never go back to life before these 3 steps!

paulaj153
5/5/19

My husband and I have lost over 230 pounds, healthier and happier than ever. We are 55 & 53 and feel like we're back in high school. Can't wait to let Thrive skin help us take years off of our faces.

You would have to ask your Dr. that's what I did before I started.

By Debbie R.

It should be a clear backing on your patch. And it peels right off

By Robin W.

Caffeine is an inhibitor to the formula that makes up the Thrive Experience. Staying away from extra caffiene & sugar along with drinking more water helps it work. I haven't touched coffee or sodas since I started 29 months ago. 28 of which I've been Thriving for free with the refer 2 rewards plan.

By Rob F.

Hi Marci, THRIVE is not a "magic pill" that you can take to lose weight without changing your lifestyle. For the best results, use the THRIVE Experience (THRIVE W capsules, THRIVE Mix Shake and DFT) with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

Login into your customer or promoter account. Find " manage edit autoship" click delete.

By Sylvia T.

If you have questions about your account, your orders, or need the proper address for a RETURN please use the Contact Support feature within your Customer Account or the Promoter Cloud Office. Otherwise, please contact us by email at Support@Le-Vel.com. For more information please dial: 888-557-0005

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

No. Many customers experience more restful sleep with the THRIVE Experience.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

Don't bother. When you call, all you get is a recording telling you to open a support ticket on their website.

By Shannon C.

go to richnlou.le-vel.com, click on "customer" tab, then sign up for your FREE customer account..

By rd m.

One box of shakes is a months supply for using a lifestyle mix every other day or 4days on 3days off. If you would like a shake every day as I do, buy 2 boxes each month. My answers are unofficial. I am an Independent Brand Promoter trying to help. If you want official information go to https://levelutionary.le-vel.com Of you have an issue, contact support st http://levelutionary.le-vel.com/support

By Steve H.
Questions? Get answers from the Le-Vel staff and other customers.

Le-Vel?