Review of Le-Vel

Tel: 866-523-6639
Support@Le-Vel.com

amandab488
3/20/19

I am on the second day and I feel like I I am taking some sort of drugs. My hearts racing, I have had sever pounding and flutters in my chest, lots of cramping in my lower abdomen. I have a-lot of energy but feel so messed up. I don't even want to leave the house. I tried eating more food and It didn't help. I want to make myself puke. Not very happy. This is a dangerous product. It reminds me of some diet pill that came out in the late 90s i cant remember what it is. I was trying to finish paint my sons shirt he's wearing to school tomorrow and I have the shakes so bad I cant make a line. Not happy. I havnt had a tash sonce I was a kid and have perfect skin, yet today my checks have a red and bumpy rash

brianw432
3/3/19

I did thrive for over month felt great. Then I got my second month in the mail and started doing it. Again I was feeling great until one day it will just went down hill. I got really dizzy and my body got real hot and started to tingle from head to toe. Then I started to throw up. I thought I maybe having a mild stroke cause my Left side of my jaw started shifting to th right. Anyway the throwing up lasted for a little over 12 hours and the dizziness took 5 days to go away. I'm not sure what went wrong but needless to say I have not touched my thrive since I have over half a months worth just sitting there. And I will never touch it again after that experience.

teddyc15
2/27/19

Its awful and all good reviews are from staff and people who work for thrive... Do NOT trust anyone who tries to sell this crap to you , They are all for the money and NOT about you... Stay clear of THRIVE....

jenniferr450
2/14/19

I think believe we have the most amazing company but I also believe that there is always room to grow and make things better. We should never get comfortable and always strive to better ourselves and the company.

billiejob
2/14/19

I can't believe how amazing we feel with these 3 simple steps. Nothing else compares. Thrive has changed my life as well as the lives of others. I will NEVER go a day without this product. It's amazing and a life changing experience.

lad13
2/4/19

I started thrive October 2018 and so far have lost 16 lbs and I feel amazing. Everyone is different! I have clean energy all day, no crash and sleep like a baby at night. I've seen mixed reviews and I have not paid for thrive but twice because 2 friends do thrive so now I get mine free. They also have had amazing results. No jitters or crashing either.

sarad142
2/1/19

I ve been taking thrive for 4 months and had no results apart from a skin rash and consistent itchiness from using the patches ,don't get me wrong I enjoy using the patches and see what color they would become the next day ,the pills give a tiny bit of energy but apart from that zero changes ,zero results . It's a waste of time and it's definetly overpriced. Remembering to take 3 things is not as easy as taking one . Eat healthy drink plenty of water and exercise.

cieraf
1/28/19

Thrive was wonderful at first....Everything "good" you hear about. I thrived for 1 year. Towards the end, everything went bad (well actually for probably 6 months but I was too blind and ADDICTED). I became very controlling over everything, i was very irritable and angry, my anxiety was awful, I fought with my boyfriend everyday, I had terrible crashes around 2pm. I had zero patience. I never once spanked my son until I started thriving, and I haven't since I quit thrive. Life was AWFUL. I finally got the courage to quit and went through f**king WITHDRAWALS. all natural? Lol nothing but FILLERS AND STIMULANTS. Stay FAR away from these products. Thrive took my money, time, and a year from me that I can't get back. Do not recommend whatsoever.

shannonc313
1/22/19

Let me start by saying that I am sensitive to caffeine. It makes me sleepy, causes my heart to race and raises my blood pressure. However, I drink a cup of coffee every morning and am fine with those levels. Anyone who has been approached by a Thrive promoter has been told it has "less caffeine than half a cup of coffee." So, I should have been fine, right? Not so. I had heart palpitations, my BP stayed elevated by 20-30 points for both numbers, and I forgot the patch once, which has a BP lowering ingredient, and I was bloody useless that day. People who have BP issues and/or are sensitive to caffeine should NOT take this supplement.
Also, their customer service is horrible. It's all done through a ticket system. You never speak to a human and I have to actually go to their website to see responses to my tickets. I never get an email saying I got a response.
I forgot about an auto-ship order and tried to cancel it as soon as I got the email saying it was being processed. I submitted a ticket immediately, and (even though the order had not left their possession) they would not cancel the order. I had to wait for the order to arrive and then pay to ship it back to them. They have had the order back in their possession for a week now and still have not even begun to process my refund (which will be 10% short, since they charge a restocking fee.) I went to their website a couple days after receiving confirmation that they received the product and my ticket was marked "resolved." I re-opened the ticket and, three days later, still have had no reply. I'm thinking we'll have world peace before I ever see that money again.

Tip for consumers: Don’t

jujyg
1/10/19

I really wanted this to work, but it didn't. There was absolutely no difference in my mood, energy, weight loss, motivation, sleep, or anything else. Super disappointing. Maybe don't believe all the hype by people who are trying to sell a product. Also, I think it is a little concerning that all of these people rely on a drink, patch, and pillow to be happy and feel normal. Vitamins simply just don't do that for you. Not to mention, happiness really is found within yourself. That's a lot harder than it sounds, but there isn't any special vitamin or mineral combination that's going to make it magically better. What will everyone do when eventually this product isn't around anymore? Nothing lasts forever. It would've been cool if it had worked, but I guess it's probably for the best that it didn't.

erinm330
1/8/19

Pyramid scheme at the heart. Can't get real facts about what is in shakes, pills, or patches. Better vitamins from a multi-Vitamin!

sarahr298
12/7/18

Customer support agents should be able to assist you with your questions and thoroughly want to help you. While talking to Thrive Le-vel I've been met with nothing but robotic, policy holding, lack of empathy agents. I opened a wanting to return my products because it lead to a now on-going medical condition. I was referred to Compliance which is done via email. Compliance honored my refund but I had to go back to my ticket in my Thrive-le-vel account to get it. Then, I waited for nearly 3 weeks to get a response from someone from Support. I opened severely tickets asking for an update and was met with no response for days. When I finally got a response. There was no apology for the 3 weeks delay, just a "We didn't get anything from Compliance so please email them for a refund." It was frustrating enough to wait that long but to be met with lack of empathy or even Customer support if I would call it that. Since then I've been attempting to close my account, and have met with again the same lack of support. Weeks before I get a response. And when I do I'm simply told Yes. Or No. No details, nothing. Just yes. or No. When I respond back with Why? Weeks letter I'll get. As per stated above. NOTHING WAS STATED ABOVE! I've never ever had to deal with the lack of support. ESPECIALLY WITH HOW EXPENSIVE THE PRODUCTS IS! Come on. You would think after spending so much there would be some help.

And the products aren't tested. It's the same run of the mill products just with a new name plus $100 with that product. The support is awful which what needs to be fixed. If I'm spending a lot of money I want to be helped not open tickets on my own until I am helped. Eventually and that's because I had to make a complaint on Thrives FB page. Please restructure your Support because it's killing your business.

lindam938
12/3/18

I order $450 worth of product, they sent half the order and left out the samples.
emails customer service and they say that samples were not available due to a black friday promotion so they wont be sending them.... I do believe I won't be purchasing anything else from this shady as hell company. POOR POOR SERVICE!!!

summk
12/2/18

I recently ordered the shakes from them. Made me absoulutely sick to my stomach. Ever want to get a refund or return a product from this company? Well think again because the customers service is $#*! . All the promoter i ordered from cared about was getting paid, and nothing else. All they want is your money and do not care about anything else. Do not waste your time or money, drink some coffee and you will have the same "energy " effect as this $200 garbage. Do not waste time or money. So many other supplements out there.

ayalibisc
11/20/18

I made an order and then decide to cancel just two hours after I made the order, I wrote my ticket and they didn't reply until the next day when it was too "late" for them to cancel my order, now they won't give me my money back. If they don't give my money back you can be sure that if I don't get my money back that I will be going to the police I'm not about to let them keep my money it won't happen. SCAMMERS THAT WHAT THEY ARE

kathyc331
11/10/18

Can't reset my password with their form because I can't get into my account!!!! Each time I do, it tells me there is no account for user id/password. And of course no help on the weekends available

melissaw234
10/26/18

Thought I would give it a try being I was looking for energy and better health. After being on it for 2 weeks, I broke out in hives from the patch, experienced nausea and vomiting, sever leg cramps, and even numbness. Never had any of these issues until I started Thrive Lev-el. I did the promoter package and can't even get my money back because the package was opened. I DO NOT recommend this product. I even gave some samples out and they as well had horrible side effects.

michelles647
9/20/18

Promoters charge cards for autoship when told no. In some cases the products never came in the mail cuz the promoter sent it elsewhere hoping that $300 a month plus $50 annual fee will not be noticed so even though they acknowledge the fraud they say it says it was shipped & it has to be returned. If the products did come u must pay shipping, restocking fee, and they a percentage off. Refund ends up being like half of the fraudulent charge. The stuff is expensive & the promoters can't afford it so they must have 2 autoship customers a month to get theirs free for the pictures. They team up and post each other's testimonials lying saying its just a customer to get new people. They have their eyes fixed on these bonuses like the car & 80k. They post about it saying look I'm getting 80k & look at my new car and this could be you. Sounds great except that when you do reach those goals its paid over years & you must keep selling in volume the whole entire time or the payments stop. Hello repo guy. Goodbye car. Same thing with that 80k. They can't even say its for weight loss any more cuz the ingredient they claim does it is the same one Dr Oz got hauled into court about. The founders only have marketing backrounds nothing in health & wellness. They just know having people post about how great selling it is with the expensive car and cash claims gets them 2 things. A new promoter and a sale cuz they all buy it at first. The energy comes from stimulants. FDA doesn't regulate supplements only the packaging claims so no testing is required. I was curious about what Thrive was watching the * Case & now I bet Thrive will be exposed. Complaints about personality changes while Thriving in men say they were really really angry on it until days after they quit and withdrawls are over. Just cause its for sale don't mean it's safe. Bath salts were for sale too & made loads of energy along with the crazy.

*Personal information redacted by admin

marnellb
9/9/18
• Updated review

Dozens of people have filed complaints with the FDA regarding this product. One out of every three people who have filed a complaint have been hospitalized! If you have had a bad experience please report it to the FDA and to the BBB. This product needs to be taken off the market before someone dies!

“Bad side affects, bad rep, no results”
4/23/18
• Previous review

First my rep told me it was ok to drink coffee while on Thrive which I later found out could cause a heart attack. Then I started to get bad muscle cramps/jams in my right calf and then they slowly spread to my hamstring. I even went to the Dr and she changed my cholesterol med and it didnt halp. A month and a half later I quite Thrive as I had no increased energy and no weight loss. Within two months of quitting, the muscle cramps/jams went away completely. Thats when I went on-line and saw all the complaints and all the side affects. Asked the rep about this and she said the website says to consult a physician before using this product . I asked her if she tells this to customers before they use the product. She said no. I also found out that the company tells its reps if anyone says anything bad about Thrive, they r bad people and should not be associated with as well as if anyone tells u money isnt everything they r wrong and should not b associated with. Bad company! Anyone else who had bad side affects, bad treatment or no results please report to BBB and especially to the FDA!

emmal129
8/22/18

Given false information or none! Taking money out of my account without my acknowledgment. Awful customer service and I'd urge people to stay well clear of this company.

samh220
8/20/18

My name is Samantha (Sam) Heerkens and thrive has changed my entire life. In 1 year I gained 100lbs, which my weight after all that was 352lbs and that was my weight for a very long time. 352lbs is a lot of weight to carry around and I had no quality of life. I was tired all the time, in fact I would take 3 to 4 hour naps every day and my days consisted of sitting on my couch, gaining more weight. My oldest son is 9 years old and loves technology; then my little one is 6 years old and he is an outside boy all the way. I couldn't even get up and move enough to play with them and they couldn't understand why.
One of my good friends, called and told me her story. Now I want to mention that she did not need to lose weight. I thought her story was amazing! I was one week away from having my procedure done and I made the decision to not have the procedure and try Thrive.
I started Thriving June 7, 2018 and what an amazing 3 ½ months it has been. When I started the Burn DUO, the energy from it was amazing. I started moving and getting around way better than I ever had. I could still play with my sons after cleaning/re-arranging my house. We started doing things, like boat rides, swimming at friends and just spending that quality time with them. WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT!
I work out with a trainer two times a week and walk every day. That was never in the picture for me, especially working out. Today I have lost 52lbs and 64 inches! I have a weigh-in every two weeks and measurements. The more weight I lose and the smaller I feel, the more I love Sam. Thriving has been amazing and I can't wait to see what happens in a year! Thank you to all my supporters and Le-vel for this amazing opportunity!

katiep105
8/14/18

Thrives three-step system has helped me not rely on coffee all day! I wake up earlier, sleep better, have more mental clarity! I feel like a super mom! I love the simplicity of the 3 steps. First 30 minutes of my day, my women's vitamins, shake, and DFT! That's it! I've been thriving for 10 months and have never felt better!

aliciac118
8/14/18

This is truly ground breaking innovation to formulate a 3 Step System where Nutrition & Technology Collide

tracyk79
8/14/18

I suffer from hypothyroidism and have always been tired. This is system was super easy to follow. I have energy now to get active and counteract any weight gain from my disease. I love the shake, and I absolutely would recommend this to men and women both!

carolynw134
8/9/18

I have been trying to contact your company to return a package. Please answer this email. Your promoter signed me up and I did not know that you would automatically charge my credit card every month. This was done without my permission. There is no customer service number for me to call.

You would have to ask your Dr. that's what I did before I started.

By Debbie R.

Hi Marci, THRIVE is not a "magic pill" that you can take to lose weight without changing your lifestyle. For the best results, use the THRIVE Experience (THRIVE W capsules, THRIVE Mix Shake and DFT) with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

No. Many customers experience more restful sleep with the THRIVE Experience.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative

The "energy" comes from stimulants. Thrive has caffeine like a cup of coffee. Doctors say u can have a heart attack with thrive plus coffee

By Michelle S.

This happens alot and they totally screw u on the refund. Check out the 199 complaints on BBB site. It's listed under LeVel Thrive. Promoters say they have no complaints and share some link to BBB for Thrive but the word thrive is not what they list as. Its a big scam. They say return the stuff fraud stuff that shipped and then still charge u shipping to send back, restocking fee, and take a percentage off so u get like half of the fraudulent charge. If card was charged and nothing came in mail they won't help. They keep saying it says it shipped send it back over n over.

By Michelle S.

Don't bother. When you call, all you get is a recording telling you to open a support ticket on their website.

By Shannon C.

go to richnlou.le-vel.com, click on "customer" tab, then sign up for your FREE customer account..

By rd m.

One box of shakes is a months supply for using a lifestyle mix every other day or 4days on 3days off. If you would like a shake every day as I do, buy 2 boxes each month. My answers are unofficial. I am an Independent Brand Promoter trying to help. If you want official information go to https://levelutionary.le-vel.com Of you have an issue, contact support st http://levelutionary.le-vel.com/support

By Steve H.

The fda doesn't regulate supplements only the packaging. The founders have marketing backrounds no health & wellness backround.

By Michelle S.

Hi Penny, No. This is not a typical reaction to the THRIVE Experience. You should visit your doctor to find out what is going on with your foot.

By Liz R., Le-Vel Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Le-Vel staff and other customers.

Le-Vel?