This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LadyStyles.co.uk

LadyStyles.co.uk

LadyStyles.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LadyStyles.co.uk also ranks 189th among Prom Dresses sites. The most common issues with LadyStyles.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I bought a dress from this site and the dress I was sent was totally different.
How would you rate LadyStyles.co.uk?

“Shockingly awful”

Amy W.
6/4/16

Bought a dress and evening bag, both arrived badly damaged, took photos and sent to them ask for refund, they only offered refund 8%of the dress which is £7-£8, and both cost me £139!. Their attitude towards the truth of their products stinks, completely ignore the fact of the damaged items and said nothing wrong with them. I feel very very angry about their response. All the time and effort from many emails to them all fell on deaf ears... NO NOT buy anything from them, very bad quality!

dress (20)
amyw119
June 4th, 2016
kamilar
January 19th, 2017
Paid over 100 £ Dress was nothing like the picture and didn't fit properly as well... Trying to talk about that is nearly impossible because every time different person reply for your e-mail. When I asked for refund and send comparing picture with dress I received and picture they took - the answear was "there is nothing wrong with that dress" Ridiculous!
jayneb8
May 9th, 2016
Very disappointing, the dress was not the size I ordered, when questioned as to why and what can they do they told me to have the dress altered and they will refund 6% cost of dress (about £5), the alterations cost £40! And according to the professional who altered it it was made 2 sizes bigger than ordered! I had to pay custom tax that I wasnt made aware of. Better off paying a bit extra in the UK for something less stressful Wont be throwing my money at this company again :(
tessp5
May 7th, 2016
Our experience mirrors that of other reviewers on this site. We paid extra to have a dress custom fitted although in fact my daughter was a stock size and only the skirt needed to be shorter. It arrived about 12" longer than we had asked for, and the company are repeatedly pretending not to understand the issue, stalling by asking for photographs then saying everything is fine when clearly she can't even walk. It will cost about £50 to have a UK based seamstress take it up (3 layers, one of which is chiffon) and they have now reluctantly offered 5% of the purchase price in compensation i. E. £4. I called a UK number I found on line thinking it was this organisation but it is some poor lady in Doncaster with a dress shop of the same name and she said she is fielding calls day in day out from angry people thinking she is something to do with this awful company. Avoid at all costs.
kellyb144
May 23rd, 2016
Ordered daughters prom dress, dosent fit. Was apparently made to measure! Its not. Bad quality. When complained they emailed an said buy bigger heels an have it altered at your own cost! Should of known being from singapore! Disgusting an rip people off
traceyr22
May 24th, 2016
They do not refund if the dress does not fit! I ordered a dress which after reading their standard size 14 measurements should have been slightly too big but it was more like a small size 12. After numerous emails they would do nothing and suggested I go to a tailor to have it altered! Shocking service! Do not use this site!
johannnab
November 4th, 2016
Awful. Bought prom dress last year for my daughter. Ordered the size as measured by their standards. Dress did not fit at all! On measuring, the side panels were different sizes, which made the dress very lobsided/wonky. Also lace was sticking out on all sides. Dress was not like the picture (picture showed cream coloured dress, actual dress looked more yellowish) Sent several emails to ask for refund. Every time a different person of the company responds with the most ridiculous answer. Worst ever customer service. Last offer was a refund of 6%! And I had to pay for the return. So avoid this company at all cost. I can not rate them at all and will tell everyone to never buy from this company.
vishp
July 5th, 2016
I recently brought a dress on lady styles for my younger sister for her prom which costs me £120, but she realized that it won't get here in time so I contacted them asking for a refund, they told me I would not get back a full refund and that I would receive 50% of money back, forward 2 weeks later I'm going back and forth with them feel like I'm getting nowhere with atrocious customer service from them. I am now going to be considering contacting trading standards, I should have done a little research then before purchasing anything from them, anyone else that see this review and others on here be AWARE don't purchase from there
esraaj
April 16th, 2016
I found a really nice prom dress in their website which I really would like to purchase but I'm hesitating because Ive never heard of this site before or even ordered from it. Can anyone tell me if its real or not. Thanks
shamsab
June 11th, 2016
I bought a dress from this site and the dress I was sent was totally different. I have been communicating with them back and forth, they insulted my intelligence making me repeat myself, I've told them I don't want the dress and I would like to return, they are not authorising the return, I only received the dress 2 weeks ago and it was not something you can pay for almost £100.00. I will be contacting Trading standards agency on Monday and I will speak to my solicitor because now I am opening up a case against them.
deborahm86
April 13th, 2016
I havent used this website but have used dylanqueen.co.uk. It is the same company, they have just opened up a new website! Please read the reviews on dylanqueen. co.uk before you waste your money! And also check out missdressy.co.uk and diydress! They are all the same and you will be so disappointed in your purchases and will not get your money back! Please do your research before parting with your money as my experience the same as all the awful reviews you will read.
sarahh176
May 13th, 2016
As with other reviews I bought this dress from r my daughters prom and it came with threads loose, doesn't look like the picture at all and so far all they have offered me is 10% and to get the alterations done myself... Absolutely fuming with this cannot believe they can get away with it
eileenf10
June 22nd, 2016
5* for disappointment, worse dresses made ever!

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
Known also as dylanqueen.co.uk also same muppets

BEWARE OF THESE CON ARTISTS

TAKE YOUR MONEY DRESSES ARE NOT AS THEY AS SHOWN AS IN PICTURE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

DON'T BE THE ONE TO BE DISAPPOINTED DO NOT BUY!

I COULD WRITE ALOT COS IM FURIOUS AND STILL FIGHTING MY CASE.
karoj
June 14th, 2016
Do not buy dresses from their website- they are very bad quality and the colours do not match pictures what so ever. I've emailed the company back an forth for months now but they're not offering any help and are not allowing me to return the dress I bought for my prom for about £100!
azraa1
June 22nd, 2016
I paid for a prom dress from ladysyle website and told them the date I needed the dress for after I had paid and ordered the dress I waited for it to be posted, I was sent a few emails each one saying your dress is nearly ready and you will receive it by the date I requested, never got the dress, I contacted them so many times and then I received an email saying that I had cancelled my order and I would not get my money, what a fraud company did'nt send the dress kept my payment when I never cancelled any order, please be aware they are fraud.
amyd66
April 30th, 2016
This is the worst dress I have every owned when I sent photos of the errors they told me it was made correctly. The dress is lace which has not been cut correctly it is all miss matched the cut on the waist is crooked one sleeve has Ben cut flush and the other cut to the lace pattern the bust is higher one side than the other but according the them this is correct shoddy work
Once you contact their so called exceptional customer service they do nothing but disagree with everything you say won't allow a refund despite what their website says
Complete rip off should not be allowed to have a uk website
lauram192
August 8th, 2016
I ordered a beautiful dress it came and was stunning on aswell but didn't sit like anything in the picture I thought as I had a big boobs that was the problem but a friend liked it aswell so she tried it on and as she has smaller chest didn't sit correctly and when trying to sort this was squint at the back and when laying it on the bed can tell dress design is wrong looks squint so reason why isn't fitting properly paid a lot of money for this and can even sell
It dresses are lovely but I wouldn't buy from here because you can't try them on and they don't seem to accept returns which is shocking because dress is faulty sad day
carolp71
April 29th, 2016
I would like to share my experience in the hopes that it will save people's money! I was tempted by how nice their dresses are and by the fact that they can do custom size dresses. So I found a dress, took my measurements and placed my order. I have even paid extra for expedited delivery as I needed the dress for a wedding. The dress did come quickly however the biggest shock was that the dress is almost 3 times bigger than my size! Nothing has been made according to the measurements I have requested.

I have emailed their support immediately complaining and requesting a refund, and I was asked to provide them with photos, so I did take photos that show how big the dress is, they came back to me telling me that the dress has been tailored made and it can not be returned and that I have taken the wrong measurements! Not only that, they even want me to take more photos of me taping myself so they can see the measurements! Also they told me to take it to a tailor to fix it! I am just shocked of how those sites even exist and are just stealing people's money.

People please stay away from those sites, I have learned the hard way. I am still fighting with them and requesting a refund. I do not see how I will ever get my money back. But I am writing to whoever is tempted to order a dress from there, it is all a waste of time and money and you will end up throwing it in the bin where it belongs.

Not only that, they are not even based in Europe nor England! They are all based in China, so we do not have any rights as a consumer. Please stay away from temptation and I really wish I have read the reviews before I made my purchase. And as others are saying this site is new, their other website is DylanQueen.co.uk. Be very careful and save your money!
zoea7
June 6th, 2016
Rubbish.
The dress I received was nothing like the picture.DO NOT BUY.
craigd32
June 13th, 2016
I bought a dress it cost me £130! I checked the size and the fittings and measured my daughter and it was perfect it came and OMG

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LadyStyles.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LadyStyles.co.uk?

Have a question about LadyStyles.co.uk?