Review of LaceWigsBuy

Tel: 1-888-669-4439
Service@lacewigsbuy.com

debrac246
5/1/19

I ORDERED 2 UNITS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DID NOT SEND TRACKING INFORMATION. HOWEVER, I RECEIVED THE UNITS IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE UNITS WERE POORLY MADE. THE HAIR WAS EXTREMELY SPARSE. THERE WAS MORE HAIR ON ONE SIDE OF ONE OF THE UNITS THAN THE OTHER SIDE. THE OTHER UNIT WAS NOT AS PICTURED. THIS UNIT HAS A WHITE PLASTIC MATERIAL THAT THE HAIR IS SEWN INTO THAT IS VISIBLE. BOTH UNITS HAVE AN ODOR THAT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN ACTUALLY WEAR THEM DUE TO
THE SMELL. I PAID $277 FOR BOTH UNITS. I SENT A PICTURE TO THE COMPANY. IN THE PICTURE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THROUGH THE UNIT THST IS NOT AS PICTURED. THE COMPANY SAID THE WIG IS AS PICTURED AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM. THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS SUGGESTING THAT THEY WILL REFUND ME $15 AND SUGGESTED THAT I SELL THE WIGS TO A FRIEND. I RETURNED THE WIGS TO A CITY IN CHINA. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL GIVE ME A BALANCE AND I CAN EXCHANGE FOR AN EQUAL AMOUNT. ANOTHER OPTION THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME WAS TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER FOR EQUAL AMOUNT. ONCE THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN, THEY WILL CREDIT MY ACCOUNT. WHY WOULD ANYONE AGREE TO THAT OPTION AFTER THE UNITS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY RECEIVED. I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I OLACED MY ORDER. THIS COMPANY SAYS THAT THEY ACCEPT RETURNS, WHICH IS TRUE. HOWEVER, IT IS DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. THEIR ENGLISH IS SHAKING. THEY ARE SHADY!!! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ORDER FROM THEM. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH AN ASIAN COMPANY. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF GOING INTO A WIG STORE OR HAVING SOMEONE MAKE IT FOR YOU.

fameedab
2/17/19

I spent $162US after discount for a 100%human hair wig.After 35 days received wig ,which is syntetic ,wrong length and color, styling not the same but similar.It came from a factory in china.If you send it back you have to pay for shipping,and imagine 30% for restocking.these BOLDFACE SCAMMERS have the audacity to tell me they sent correct style,color and length.and offered me $5.00 and 15% discount for further purchase.KEEP YOUR DISCOUNT BECAUSE NEVER,EVER WILL I BUY FROM YOU AGAIN.I should have read reviews before purchasing.I HAVE LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON.

rachels354
2/15/19

This company is a scam, I asked about my wig and why it has not shipped I only got messages that said no worries it will ship give us 24 hours. 24 hours go by I ask again and get the same message no worries, be patient, give us 24 hours. I finally filed a complaint with my bank and the money was returned. Do not order go to a wig shop you will walk out with a wig and no the quality you are getting also.

lorat11
1/26/19

I tried a couple. The first was ok so I tried again. It was wrong. They accept returns but it costs almost as much as the wig. The return was lengthy. The product as the replacement took forever to come in. I offered to pay express to get it in time. They promised the arrival which was WEEKS late. See the attached photo to see what they called ok and didn't see anything wrong with this being 150% or how spaced the hair was. Never again. Burned twice.

crystalc163
1/17/19

I am not one to usually write a review but.....Do not order from this place...... the wigs are expensive, they are very poorly put together, they are not lace. They look super fake. They want to only give you 70% of your money back for the poor workmanship of their product. They have called me to tell me to respond to their emails that were never sent...... When I was waiting for the wig..... I got multiple emails. When I returned it, I got no emails or responses to my emails. When they received the wig back I got borderline harassing emails asking me if I wanted to exchange or 70% of my money back. Worst company to deal with. Thats why majority of the reviews are bad. I spent 80 dollars on a better looking wig on amazon! I am certain the good reviews have been put on here from themselves!

trishs57
10/1/18

Not sure why they don't have better ratings. My Full-Lace is gorgeous. I dyed the med. Brown color to have a hint of red/maroon. Very satisfied

winnis
8/25/18

LADIES,,,DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY ANY WIGS FROM THIS COMPANY. IT'S AN AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE, PLUS YOU CAN'T RETURN WIG AS POST OFFICE AND UPS CHARGES FOR RETURNS ARE BETWEEN $64-100. THE WIG SENT TO ME WAS NOTHING AS ADVERTISED AND PLUS IT ARRIVED WITH AN AWFUL ODOR. I CALLED THEM AND THE SALES LADY HAS VERY POOR ENGLISH, COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HER. I WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN GIVEN THEM A STAR AS THEY DO NOT DESERVE ANY! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! --THE SO CALLED POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE LIES!!!

sherryj45
8/11/18

The hair is really beautiful!!! I'm very happy with the product. I ordered the wig on 7/31 and I received it on 8/7, one week later. One thing I noticed was some hair strands on the wig appear light brown/red but it's nothing you notice unless you're looking hard. I washed/conditioned the hair and let it air dry overnight and I'm very happy with the results. See pic for results, no products just finger combing the hair

leleh
8/6/18

These people are scammers , they thought I was crazy but I did my research always go through Pay pal to purchase anything you buy on line but make sure you have pictures of what is damage also these people ask me to return wig gave zip code 400010 which is Fake Look >400010 that zip code is for (SUB OFFICE), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA (MH), India (They gave me this address to return wig FirstNameKuiShippingLastNameXuShippingCountryChinaShippingRegionChongqingShippingCityChongqingShippingPostCode400010ShippingStreetRoom #1-5, 37F., International Trade Center Chongqing,No.38 Qingnian Road, JieFangBei, Yuzhong District People the zip code is to India don't Return wig Beware make a claim with Pay pal so they can get you the correct address, Just Like I thought they want me to send to the fake zip code so they can say we have not received wig , They must be smoking because I am going to get my money back pay pal will get you the wig and half of your money back or full refund if they found guilty which the proof is in the pudding people always check address before sending anything back to these people or anyone else,and take pictures of the bald spot wig they send out or the fake synthetic hair , and the ones that saying they are happy with them will be making a complaints soon they third wig will be fake or thin, bald , etc. trust me. Just don't buy from them if you do be prepared for fight and have you stuff in order or take that loss.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM LACEWIGSBUY

hazelf15
7/20/18

i would not purchase anything from these thieves the communication is atrocious and then they send a synthetic wig instead of real human hair but i only realised this after i could not change the colour then when i complained they made up stuff and then ignored my emails so i went to Paypal and have opened a dispute but Paypal decided in their favour so now i have wasted $300 on a wig that is terrible

abigailj17
6/28/18

I am in love with how soft this wig is!! I did bleach the knots but it came plucked to my liking after was the hair has a natural wave it's pretty long for 14 inches sheds a little but all hair sheds. I will order again soon for me and my daughter! Oh and sellers communication is awesome!!

nacyp1
6/23/18

This wig is so beautiful. I bought 20 inches it's true to length I'm 5'2 and it goes down to my hips. It's soooo silky and soft I'm in love with it. The wig is on the thinner side but for me the density is perfect not too full not too thin so makes it look very natural. Took 4 days to arrive to the US which is super fast. Excellent communication from the seller she kept in contact with me the whole time. The hairline is great there is not much more to do to it and the lace is a medium colour. Overall I'm so satisfied and will be buying from this company again!

Tip for consumers: place order before you check every details correct, you can just ask costumer service!!!!

cheyanneb2
6/12/18

They tried to rip me off. Thank god for pay pal. The most aggravating experience ive ever been thru. These wigs are from china. The arrogance of these CROOKS is beyond belief. Never dealt with such crooks in my life. They have 18 cases against them with the BBB. They will steal your money.

pap5
5/23/18

i loveeee this hair. i ordered it in the length of 8 inches because i was going for a short bob.i got it 5 days after i ordered it. The people kept in touch with me through out. only little problem that i had is i wish it was more plucked but besides that everything is great. i will definitely be ordering again.

morisa
4/12/18

I absolutely love this wig! I've had it about a month now and it's still beautiful. I receive compliments all of the time when I wear it. It didn't have a funny smell at all but the cap size is a little large. There is an adjustable band and 3 clips to help keep it in place though. I actually love this wig! Like its amazing takes color very well. Super bomb!

joanl68
3/27/18

Loved the hair. I was able to take it off and put it back on after washing and caring for it. Used it off and on for about three months now. I will show a selfie pic for you.

Tip for consumers: customer service is great

emas7
3/23/18

We put 1 star since we cant put zero!

Wig ordered for a friend that is going through chimiothérapie, there website looked real and since the prices were quite affordable we decided to buy a wig....

We ordered online a wig the 16/03/18 , received a mail saying that our transaction couldnt be completed, so we left it there.....!

1 week later while checking my bank account I can see that 200euros were debited at IZIVOGUELIM (which is their bank account) , I looked up on the internet and found the worst comments on this company that sells dresses!!!?
I contacted them by the tchat which figures on the mail I had.
They did debit my card 200!!!

No receipt, no news for 1 week !!!

They asked my if I need the wig ? I mean I paid 200euros and you ask me if I need it?
I asked for a refund they said its not possible since the wig is shipped.

They sent it by fedex from Hong -Kong to France it took less that 24hours!!! And it was finally delivered to Mr J.MENG !!!
Who is this guy?

Meanwhile I went to my bank and the police, they advised me to cancel my credit card.

Today I sent them a mail to ask who is this Mr MENG who received the wig...
They answered me that if I need the wig they can resent it, otherwise I will be refunded!!! ....... to my credit card !!!!!!!

Its okay, I have lost 200 euros with the Chinese mafia.... but

Please keep away from this site they are DANGEROUS !!!

Tip for consumers: A fake site to loose your money
So sad .....

lia797
3/15/18

I like this wig. The hair is soft, and it's well made. This is the 24 inch wig which is the perfect length for me. I hope it holds up for everyday use.

daphneyl
8/29/17

I purchased a 100% real human hair wig for $118 after discount and when I took it to my hair dresser, she confirmed what I was fearing, the wig is plastic, which confirmed the weird corn chip smell from the wig. After email the company and letting them know the situation, all they offered me was a discount on a future order, as if I would ever do business with them again. Do NOT do business with these people! Scammers

ditimik
7/13/17

ordered a wig that did not look near what was advertised online when it got to me. Returned it and till now since 2014 I have not received 1penny out of the almost 300pounds I paid claiming they did not receive the wig I returned. Still pained, my first review ever had to do this because I still feel robbed. AVOID THOSE THIEVES. Wish I could give a minus star.

bevb13
7/1/17

If I could give a zero rating, I would! I have cancer and I was trying to find a wig that I could wear during chemotherapy, so I bought the real hair wig that I thought was closest to my hair colour. What I received was a synthetic wig in a weird colour! When I returned it, I followed the return policy in the package. It cost $30 US to return it and they refused to refund me 70% of the value because they said they never received it. After I sent it back, I received a bill from FedEx for customs duty. Basically I am out $200 for something that looked like a wig for a doll. Do not buy from this company. They are located in China and are looking for suckers like us. Bad on them for taking advantage of people with cancer.

mindyk8
11/28/16

Don't know why but this site changed the quality of their real hair wigs and no longer are they the quality one would expect I no longer will be buying wigs here anymore which is sad because I've been there customer for 2 years

monicas48
12/28/15

Buyer's Beware. This company send me the corn chip smelly wig and refused to give me a refund without charging me 30% restocking fee. My other option was to take a chance and pay 20.00 to mail it back for an exchange. They told me they don't care about bad reviews.

gloriaw4
2/14/14

horrible deception, no refund nor intelligent c/s conversation after spending $238.00 and waiting 28 days to receive wig that appears to manufactured for cheap dolls head, filed complaint but never obtained satisfaction nor refund for investment

they are scammer they say they are real human hair and they are synthetic so you pay them 5 times more thinking you are buying real hair

By hazel f.
Questions? Get answers from the LaceWigsBuy staff and other customers.

LaceWigsBuy?