Review of KongCompany

media@kongcompany.com
2017 Customer choice award

friedab6
12/5/17

As all of you GSD owners know-they are toy destroyers! My girl can rip through things in no time flat so we only buy Kong if we want it to last any time. Her bed is a Kong and we use it in her crate and in the car for travel. It is easy to clean and transport-perfect for the Dog on the Go.

candices28
8/25/17

My pit loves to chew on toys and cardboard. But we like to try and keep it to the toys. There are several types of toys that she can chew and they are from Kong. Because they are the only ones that hold up to her jaw power. I just wish there was more that could hold up to her chewing.

maxa35
8/1/17

Used this service once and I liked it. Try it if you want to find anything new for your dog.
The service is truly great.

iaind2
10/21/16

Kings are awesome.. in every way. Best dog toys ever

colleenk5
9/6/16

They have great toys for dogs that are large breeds with strong teeth. I have a Kong toy for my dog that is 7 yrs old. My babies (Dogs) just love the toy. Try it I bet your dogs will like it.

pc68
3/14/16

Kong toys are advertised as indestructible. However in my experience the stuffed toys and especially the treat balls are pretty fragile with bigger stronger dogs. The stuffed toys have at max two hours play with my dogs...an AmStaff and AmBull. The exception is the Ballistics line. The material is tougher than typical stuffed toys. But even the seams on those are easily nibbled through. I would tell people with strong chewers to only purchase Kong toys in store and keep those receipts. If you have the receipt you can return if need be. Returning online products can be a hassle.

benc158
1/31/16

My 7 month old Pit Bull pup has broken, riped, and bit off pieces of every KONG toy we bought her. We tried every toy and even used the "black" extreme ones and she rips them apart within 45min.
We need something stronger.!

marye51
2/12/15

Kong makes the best rubber treat toys and I have raised all 4 of my dogs on them. We go through kongs every few months because the dogs love them so much.

thomasa35
1/2/15

I have used the KongCompany for years from puppy stage to adult. Always reliable. I like it.

elizabethn13
10/30/14

Make sure you use their website and buy the right size kong for you dog. I got one that I thought was good but it turned out to be too large which is why he never used it.

sandyj15
5/13/14

Our family has 5 dogs and each one has their own favorite toy. All of which happen to be from KONG. Most of their toys hold up pretty well, but I found that the newer, squeaky ones come apart pretty easily. My youngest and of course craziest managed to rip the bone shaped squeaky kong apart at the seams. It looks like the glue unstuck and I only had it for a week or so. I'll still be buying the kong brand, I'll just stick with their classic toys!

mackenzied
4/11/14

My dog loves her kongs. Yes, plural. They are fun for her and they dispense treats, which is her favorite part.

lindag61
3/28/14

There are other companies that make similar products but for some unknown reason my pitbull only likes the kongs. I have no idea why he only likes them but he does. great product.

julieg25
1/26/14

I love all things Kong. My pug loves the small soft squeaker toys. The website is appealing visually as well.

niamw
1/6/14

Have used the Kong for years from puppy stage to adult. Always reliable and our lab loves it when we throw it on the beach or in the back yard.

yaelh
7/17/13

My pup loves the mini tennis balls. He has a routine. First, chew off the fuzz. Next, squeak until the squeaker falls out. Then tear the ball in half. All this can take days, but he persists whenever he gets a chance at it. I can't think of another toy that gives him such delight or gives me such play value for my money!

annal
11/5/07

The Best Dog Toy - The Kong is probably the second best friend any dog owner can have. It is made with such sturdy rubber that my "tear through anything including my dry wall" Golden Retriever still has not demolished it.

There is a small opening in the middle of the Kong toys that you can fill with peanut butter or cookies. Your furry friend will spend hours trying to figure out how to remove every last morsel from the middle of the Kong.

These toys are so effective at getting dogs' attention and focus, that the SPCA fills them with dog food to feed their rescue dogs. No matter how nervous or anxious their dog rescues may be, the moment the Kong comes out the dog relaxes and focuses on the Kong.

This site has all the different Kongs available at local stores. I highly recommend this toy!

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Rubber toys last forever with exception of the puppy kongs, once the adult teeth come in you should put these away and purchase a larger one. My aussie ate the small end off at the age of 2 months. The ballistic material toys I wouldnt recommend if your dog is a chewer. They wont last minutes! My golden retrievers never tore up any toys (soft mouth) but the aussies my god they shred everything

By Bernard H.

Questions? Get answers from the KongCompany staff and other customers.

KongCompany?