Review of KitchenAid

Benton Harbor,, MI 49022, United States
Tel: 1 (800) 541-6390

marthaa14
4/16/18

We purchased a KitchenAid Range from Sears 3 years ago. We have some other KitchenAid appliances and have been happy with them. I wish I had asked more questions about the AquaLift Self Cleaning Technology. I have had self cleaning ovens in the past and was always happy with the results of a shiny new looking oven after a cleaning cycle. The AquaLift Technology is really a joke. I have tried multiple times using the AquaLift cycle and have repeated up to 4 times a cleaning and have yet to see not one difference in the condition of my oven. You cannot use chemicals r cleaners in the oven so I am stuck with a dirty dingy oven. I cook quite often and it frustrates me everytime I open the oven and see the lingering mess. Check out the reviews online for AquaLift for yourself and take my advice. Do not buy a range/oven if this is the self cleaning method.

barbarac94
2/17/16

We purchased a Kitchenaid Refrigerator from Rices Appliances in Bradenton, Florida. We have always purchased Subzero but were told that the $2500.00 Kitchenaid Refrigerator would be as good as the Subzero. We have never had any problems with the Subzero we have in South Carolina at our summer home. Within the first 60 days the ice maker broke down. We had it repaired but still had problems with the ice maker freezing over. Every 2 weeks my husband has had to dump the ice and use a hair dryer to unfreeze the ice collecting on the coils. Now the refrigerator is 22 months old and the ice maker has stopped dispensing ice. I called Rices and they said because we didn't purchase the extended warranty that we would have to pay for it to be serviced this time. I can't believe that we are having all these problems with a brand new refrigerator. We will never buy another Kitchenaid Appliance. We will stick with Subzero from now on out. The warranty on the Subzero is 5 years versus the one year warranty on the Kitchenaid Refrigerator.

sauravc
2/5/16

I love KitchenAid stand mixer because it is durable, easy to clean and above all, easy to use. So no wonder many people...

Questions? Get answers from the KitchenAid staff and other customers.

KitchenAid?