Keto Cycle

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

Keto Cycle has a consumer rating of 3.97 stars from 212 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Keto Cycle ranks 2nd among Diet sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.2%
How would you rate Keto Cycle?

“A Whole New Me”

Marceau l.
2/9/22

Before using this app I was sluggish and tired all the time and was sure it came from my diet and eating habits but just didn't know where to start or what to do. Since using keto cycle I have tons more energy, I'm way more alert at work and at home and of course my diet is completely different. I highly recommend keto cycle if you want to make a change in your life and get back on the right track fast,

“Should have read the reviews!”

Vicki D.
10/13/21

I really should have looked for online reviews before purchasing this! Everything 98% of what all of your reviews say, I echo! The recipes and meals are repetitive and not appetizing at all! To top it off they just auto billed me for a new subscription without any prior notification. They could have operated in a totally legit manner and had PLENTY of repeat customers, instead of having to nickel and dime people and get over on them! Absolutely a total scam!

marceaul3
February 9th, 2022

chrisw1848
November 15th, 2021

This app has a lot of helpful features for anyone just starting out with Keto diet. There's a lot of trackers here, including meals and daily water intake, that are unbelievably helpful. I also quite enjoy the interface and layout of the app and the contents. There's an exercise tracker/helper app as well. Over all, highly recommended for beginners looking to get healthy using Keto and exercise.

Tip for consumers:
The layout is fairly intuitive. However you can add custom meals rather than selecting from their options.

The app itself.

chrisr1699
March 8th, 2022

Great little app for not just a keto based diet, but everything that revolves around it for actually taking charge of your health and fitness. I love the fact its a two way street; you need to be honest with the app and it'll tailor a plan to fit you and your needs. The recipes are great; they're realistic and affordable, and the daily exercises are the sort of thing you can easily do in the office or at home. I've seen a lot of fitness apps and this one is one of the most user friendly.

gd294
September 30th, 2021

When I got interested in keto, i understood that immediately that it was not a diet I can just easily follow. So I had to look for a structured approach. I found out about keto cycle from the ad and have been using it for over a month. Keto is definitely hard but the app makes things easier. I dont have to count macros myself or do portion control. App does it for me. The recipes are good too. I definitely recommend it for people who are feel lost in this diet.

Tip for consumers:
Keto is hard but if you stick to a plan its easier dont give up

Keto cycle App, Electrolyte supplements; BHB ketone boost

vickid314
October 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
read all reviews before purchasing on this sites! I wish i would have!

Products used:
it was a service not a product

anneg415
December 15th, 2021

Useful and handy to track my meals and nutrition. Also includes recipes with counted calories which I enjoy using. Interface is very user-friendly. Highly recommended app.

esauxw
December 14th, 2021

This application is a great idea, am really impressed with the diet schedule that has improved my programming. Thank you for being innovative.

seleeng
December 21st, 2021

This app appeals to me because it has a large variety of delectable recipes as well as various customization choices.
This app helps me comprehend what has how many carbs, weight-loss activities, and a weight monitor, among other things, because I'm not familiar with carbs or foods like that. I enjoy how the app keeps track of all of the key elements of weight reduction and maintenance. The software is easy to use and has a nice look to it.

mdimamhasans
December 15th, 2021

Really liked the app since it featured a lot of fantastic meal ideas and shopping list to help you keep track of what you need to prepare yourself for the diets.The Keto diet piqued my attention a long time ago, but I started it last month. The Keto Cycle app really helpful effective. Thanks for this kind of apps at this time. All the best Keto Cycle

shaidikiae
October 15th, 2021

I really liked the app since it featured a lot of fantastic meal prep ideas as well as a shopping list to help you keep track of what you need to prepare yourself for the diets. The most difficult aspect of sticking to a diet is figuring out how to structure it. The Keto diet piqued my attention a long ago, but I just started following it last month. The Keto Cycle app appealed to me since Keto is not an intuitive diet.

Tip for consumers:
It's best to give it a go. Keto is difficult, but so are other diet plans; all you have to do is stay with it.

Ketocycle App

loric773
October 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased this and within 12 hours I k ew that this was no at program for me. The meals looked unappetizing and soooo many eggs. I did email right away asking for a refund and they responded quickly, but I could only receive a partial. Buyer beware I guess. There are programs out there like Senza that have a scanner so you don't have to sit and manually put all the calories, fats and proteins etc.

Buyer beware

Ketocycle

shanem400
February 19th, 2022
Verified purchase

I have been using this for a couple of weeks and it really helps keep track of my fitness routine it is also very useful for people that are on a keto diet and want to improve their physical health and well being altogether. I would highly recommend!

bingm8
June 24th, 2021

Useless site. My schedule often had 3 egg based meals in a day. One time supper was "bowl of hazel nuts". The recipe ingredients list doesn't necessarily include items used in the instructions.
As soon as you sign up you are offered multiple more options. It is hard to actually find the plan.

Tip for consumers:
Beware. You can not cancel your subscription unless you show their site is defective! All you can do is stop recurring payments.

Not Keto Cycle Diet!

ezekielb30
March 6th, 2022

If you want to lose weight and keep it off, try out this app. It shows all of your macros for the day, so that you can keep track of them. On top of that, you can input all of your meals (even with scan items with the barcode scanner), to keep track of your calories and macros in real time with ease. If that wasn't enough, you can add your workouts too and keep track of everything in one small app! Weight tracking is also included for logging weight.

jamesa2165
November 19th, 2021

The best keto diet tracker I have ever used so far.
Big thanks to the team for providing such a great app.
Amazing and helpful app

darioc20
July 8th, 2021

First of all, I did not have a good experience over all with their system.
Second, their subscription for the app renews automatically without giving you a reminder or checking in if you still want to use it or not.

Instead they just charge your the $66 and then when you cancel on the day and ask for a refund, they refuse it, justifying it with their unfair conditions.

And third, their products that they sell, to help along with your Keto Diet, like their Keto Bars, taste awful.

Would not recommend it to anyone, I will now never ever again use them and escalated the case on paypal, to get my $66 back.

After I got paypal involved and wrote a complain letter to the Support, all over sudden I got the full refund, not just 50% as they first told me.

This is what should of happend in the first place, when a customer contacts support within the first 7 days, when an automated payment goes through and things have changed for them. Then a full refund should be given without arguing about it and trying to force unfair payment conditions on the customer.

Since they made after the complain letter an effort to rectify their mistake, I have adjusted my review from 1 to 3 stars. However for me, I am done with this Company.

Don't buy it.

Products used:
Keto Diet Plan, App and bought Keto Bars, which were awful, did not use the app much and the Keto Plan was not of help.

jond432
September 30th, 2021

I really enjoyed the application as it had many good ideas for meal prep as well as shopping list to allow you more easily and quickly keep track of what you need to Prepare yourself for said diets. The hardest part about following a diets is structuring it. And this definitely takes care of that part for you and does a really good job at it. You can keep track of all you progress as well which can also be very encouraging and help keep you on track. Two thumbs up from me!

Products used:
I ended up using he meal creator and shopping list the most

lisap2233
March 2nd, 2022

I joined for $66. Never found the app helpful. Then I get a notice from Ketocycle that my PayPal account has been charged for another year. Within 12 hours of the email I requested a refund. No courtesy email stating it was up for renewal. The renewal clause is buried in the app somewhere. They would only refund $33. What a horrible way to do business. Stay away from this company.

Nothing

jeremyt303
September 20th, 2021

Steer clear of this one. By signing up, you get automatically "subscribed" to a recurring charge with no reminders or indication that you will be charged. After a year of not using it at all, they charged me again (again, no reminders or notifications of the upcoming charge), and when I asked for a refund, they quickly pointed to the "user agreement" and "offered" a 50% refund. If I wanted to burn money, I would've used matches. Terrible business practice that needs to be outlawed.

josephineg107
March 24th, 2022

Good keto app! Meal planning and smart tracking are especially strong suites and even apply to outside of pure keto, like normal calorie counting.

narendrav2
October 20th, 2021

I often go on a ketogenic diet and it's hard to keep track of my nutrition and workouts. Having this app is great for accomplishing those goals.

Ketocycle

berrye13
September 30th, 2021

I'm so impressed that Keto Cycle listens to their customers. Thank you for releasing the update this week that allows me to mark a meal as favorites! It's really handy.

App

debjanin1
December 15th, 2021

This is very amazing experience. After following the diet plan from keto app. I got my dream shape. Thank you keto.

juditho185
May 21st, 2022

Hey, have you been trying to keto without keto cycle app? You have been doing it the wrong way just like I did. Knowing this app made my keto journey way too easy! I didn't have to go downloading a bunch of other apps to lose weight. Keto cycle take total care of my diet minding the foods I am allergic to. My health status is primary to this app while it searched for meals that my body would welcome. Keto cycle doesn't just take care of my meal plan but my routine exercises too. I am so hook!

Awesome app

Keto cycle

virginiam968
April 26th, 2022

If you want an app which is reliable for creating a fully personalized diet app then this is the app for you. It is easy to use and really incredible. Through it I was able to create a diet plan which aided me a lot and was integral in my achieving my goals of healthy living. It was also integral in my weight loss journey. This app is absolutely amazing Loved using it and I highly recommend it.

Tip for consumers:
The app is great for creating any type of diet plan.

Their diet plan.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Keto Cycle staff and other customers.

ugniusz
Ugnius Z.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keto Cycle?

Have a question about Keto Cycle?