Keto Cycle

Keto Cycle has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Keto Cycle ranks 39th among Diet sites.

How would you rate Keto Cycle?

“Review”

Osvaldas B.
8/13/20

My sincere recommendations go to KetoCycle! I lost weight, improved my energy and so much more… Just try it guys and see for yourself!

“Don't trust them and don't waste your money and time”

Mar M.
1/2/20

It's no diet. I bought it and right away wanted to cancel it because I was allergic to most of the items. When you purchase it, there is no option to choose. The food was nothing special, it's everything you can google it online. They are scams and they refunded me only 50% of my money. They gave me the excuse that it's online program and they assumed that I printed the garbage meal plan. I didn't even check what was the second day meal plan. They will look for anyway to steal from you.

osvaldasb
marm28
January 2nd, 2020
ugniusz
Ugnius Z. – Keto Cycle Rep
Hello there, we're very sorry for the dissatisfactory service. Few points we'd like to address: our customer support agent should've informed you about the possibility to change the ingredients within the meal plan. Thus, you can remove everything that you're allergic to. Moreover, on one hand, you're claiming that the meals were nothing special, but then argue that you haven't checked what the second day had to offer. We have thousands of different meals, all created by world-class nutritionists, you can change/select different ones for each day. In any case, we do understand that experience on a product is subjective, so please contact our customer support team at hello@ketocycle.diet, we'll try and make it up to you for your troubles.
lukasb37
August 13th, 2020
I recommend ketocycle to everyone who wants to lose weight easily. If it worked for me, it will work for you
antonyr19
September 23rd, 2020
This is a con. Not satisfied with the service, there is no option to stop the bill recurrence directly - and they put steps in the way to avoid you opting out. The fact the plan recurs at all is hidden with off coloured tiny text, impossible for colour blind people to see. I shared this with them and they flat refused to offer my money back for the recurrence I didn't want, need, nor ask for. I've gone back and forth about 7 times with them, and all I get is arrogant service team members refusing to help and avoiding the questions I ask them and just giving generic responses.
I've now had to take this through legal channels to dispute and get my money back, all while Covid is hitting everyone and no one needs this stress, anxiety and a money grabbing company deceitfully taking your money.
Avoid at all costs, there are far better options out there.
alessandrab17
October 31st, 2020
I subscribed to KETOCYCLE because I wanted to try this diet. I realized after few weeks that the recepis were always the same. There was not consideration of my dietary requirements and they never replied to my messages. I stopped. After the 6 months of the program I paid for, they took again money from my account. I said I had not renewed the subscription and they said that this is automatic with them. It was not written anywhere in their conditions and I never received a reminder. Moral: KETO. CYCLE is a fraud. Look for professionals not criminals.
martynasd
August 13th, 2020
Hey everyone! I started doing keto in mid-March. It works really great for me mentally and physically. When I started doing keto, I was 203lb and now I am 174lb. The lost weight is not coming back!

Questions? Get answers from the Keto Cycle staff and other customers.

ugniusz
Ugnius Z.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keto Cycle?

Have a question about Keto Cycle?