Ketocycle.diet

Ketocycle.diet has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ketocycle.diet?

“Don't trust them and don't waste your money and time”

Mar M.
1/2/20

It's no diet. I bought it and right away wanted to cancel it because I was allergic to most of the items. When you purchase it, there is no option to choose. The food was nothing special, it's everything you can google it online. They are scams and they refunded me only 50% of my money. They gave me the excuse that it's online program and they assumed that I printed the garbage meal plan. I didn't even check what was the second day meal plan. They will look for anyway to steal from you.

marm28
January 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Ketocycle.diet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ketocycle.diet?

Have a question about Ketocycle.diet?