Keto Cycle

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.2 / 5

Keto Cycle has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 131 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Keto Cycle most frequently mention shopping list and weight loss. Keto Cycle ranks 4th among Diet sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.8%
How would you rate Keto Cycle?

“Pretty good for Keto beginners”

chris w.
11/15/21

This app has a lot of helpful features for anyone just starting out with Keto diet. There's a lot of trackers here, including meals and daily water intake, that are unbelievably helpful. I also quite enjoy the interface and layout of the app and the contents. There's an exercise tracker/helper app as well. Over all, highly recommended for beginners looking to get healthy using Keto and exercise.

“Should have read the reviews!”

Vicki D.
10/13/21

I really should have looked for online reviews before purchasing this! Everything 98% of what all of your reviews say, I echo! The recipes and meals are repetitive and not appetizing at all! To top it off they just auto billed me for a new subscription without any prior notification. They could have operated in a totally legit manner and had PLENTY of repeat customers, instead of having to nickel and dime people and get over on them! Absolutely a total scam!

gd294
September 30th, 2021

When I got interested in keto, i understood that immediately that it was not a diet I can just easily follow. So I had to look for a structured approach. I found out about keto cycle from the ad and have been using it for over a month. Keto is definitely hard but the app makes things easier. I dont have to count macros myself or do portion control. App does it for me. The recipes are good too. I definitely recommend it for people who are feel lost in this diet.

Tip for consumers:
Keto is hard but if you stick to a plan its easier dont give up

Keto cycle App, Electrolyte supplements; BHB ketone boost

shaidikiae
October 15th, 2021

I really liked the app since it featured a lot of fantastic meal prep ideas as well as a shopping list to help you keep track of what you need to prepare yourself for the diets. The most difficult aspect of sticking to a diet is figuring out how to structure it. The Keto diet piqued my attention a long ago, but I just started following it last month. The Keto Cycle app appealed to me since Keto is not an intuitive diet.

Tip for consumers:
It's best to give it a go. Keto is difficult, but so are other diet plans; all you have to do is stay with it.

Ketocycle App

jamesa2165
November 19th, 2021

The best keto diet tracker I have ever used so far.
Big thanks to the team for providing such a great app.
Amazing and helpful app

jond432
September 30th, 2021

I really enjoyed the application as it had many good ideas for meal prep as well as shopping list to allow you more easily and quickly keep track of what you need to Prepare yourself for said diets. The hardest part about following a diets is structuring it. And this definitely takes care of that part for you and does a really good job at it. You can keep track of all you progress as well which can also be very encouraging and help keep you on track. Two thumbs up from me!

Products used:
I ended up using he meal creator and shopping list the most

narendrav2
October 20th, 2021

I often go on a ketogenic diet and it's hard to keep track of my nutrition and workouts. Having this app is great for accomplishing those goals.

Ketocycle

berrye13
September 30th, 2021

I'm so impressed that Keto Cycle listens to their customers. Thank you for releasing the update this week that allows me to mark a meal as favorites! It's really handy.

App

sagars68
November 23rd, 2021

indranip4
November 26th, 2021

Nice app. It work well on my phone. Now I can easily maintain my diet and stay healthy and fit at home without going gym. Thank you keto cycle app

alexb1199
September 30th, 2021

I got interested in the keto diet a while ago, but I only started it last month. Keto is not an intuitive diet that's why I liked the Keto Cycle app. It taught me what's keto-friendly what's not. So I'm learning a lot, and I'm loving the recipes. I managed to lose 3kg already so I'm quite excited!

Tip for consumers:
Best to give it a chance. Keto is hard but all diet programs are hard, you just need to stick to it

Keto cycle app

aleksandark9
November 30th, 2021

Really amazing, thank you for sharing this app, exactly what I needed. Using is really simple, good job!

kathyf572
November 10th, 2021

I love the every day/weekly/month-to-month/fill up pi chart all the time to expose fed on macros. Looks like some other modifications/additions were made. Looks desirable.

vickid314
October 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
read all reviews before purchasing on this sites! I wish i would have!

Products used:
it was a service not a product

chrisw1848
November 15th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The layout is fairly intuitive. However you can add custom meals rather than selecting from their options.

The app itself.

mounid
November 27th, 2021

I like this app it has many delicious recipes and plenty of options to upgrade experience if needed. There's a shopping list too which is convenient and it has many things that can be tracked and viewed in one spot. Very convenient. Keto Cycle offers a new, educated approach to the famous Ketogenic diet.

katg62
October 22nd, 2021

App is super informative and well organized. Very easy to navigate! Cannot wait to try some recipes.

loric773
October 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased this and within 12 hours I k ew that this was no at program for me. The meals looked unappetizing and soooo many eggs. I did email right away asking for a refund and they responded quickly, but I could only receive a partial. Buyer beware I guess. There are programs out there like Senza that have a scanner so you don't have to sit and manually put all the calories, fats and proteins etc.

Buyer beware

Ketocycle

majorj7
November 24th, 2021

We have so many apps out here to help you manage your weight, but I think this one beats them all. It's so customizable, you will get a plan that fits you. I say you try it out today!

pauls3305
October 4th, 2021

It was excellent when i tried this on and i cant stop thanking my friend for referring me. Keep up the good work KETO

aval64
November 2nd, 2021

I liked the app because it included a shopping list to help you keep track of what you need to prepare yourself for the diet as well as a lot of great meal prep ideas. Thank you for releasing the update that allows me to favorite a meal. It's quite useful. The most difficult aspect of sticking to a diet is organizing it. And this surely takes care of that for you, and it does so admirably. I'm blown away by the fact that Keto Cycle pays attention to its consumers.

karlf87
October 25th, 2021

I have tried all of the different diets. And keto definitely works the best for me. I realize it's not for everyone, but if you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot. This app is helpful in keeping me on track and giving me ideas for meals. If you don't use an app like keto cycle, then it will be very hard to succeed.

Tip for consumers:
Stick with it and you will succeed!

jonl360
November 9th, 2021

Great for my dieting plans. I've used plenty of apps before but only this one has had the simple UI and the most informative ways. Keep it up!

gulapd
November 23rd, 2021

Amazing useful app. I was thinking of dieting but could not find the right way. The. I found this app which helped me a lot to lose my weight. I am using this app without any investment. Just amazing app for me. This app is so easy to use. I'm fully satisfied with the app and I'll highly recommend this app to everyone Those who are thinking of starting a diet. Thank you so much.

leilas55
November 25th, 2021

It's an awesome app to track my keto diet and my progress in the pass of time, it's really cool and easy to use! An excellent option for keto beginners

dennisw530
November 26th, 2021

Just the app I have been looking for to take care of my calorie intake, nutritional needs, and my preferred food choices responsibly! The app is well organized, easy to use and It is working perfectly guys!

romeror8
November 24th, 2021

I have used it for a few months and the truth is that it has helped me to have a balanced diet. I have been able to group foods with a certain amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fat to be able to follow my diet accordingly. It really is a very useful application and it is worth it

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Keto Cycle staff and other customers.

ugniusz
Ugnius Z.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keto Cycle?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.1
Have a question about Keto Cycle?