JustFab Shop

JustFab Shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with JustFab Shop are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate JustFab Shop?

“Everyting is fake here.. Return Product history Not present.. Our Money converts to Credit!!”

Geet D.
7/30/19

No money returned untill now.. How can our money gets converted into credit for us?? The Terms and conditions for returninng Product is fake.. Can any Company does if you dont Pack in the original carton box then they are considered as Product Not returned..sucks.. Some lawfull Action to be taken on such company. Is any lawyer reading this review??

geetd2
July 30th, 2019
leonieh5
March 31st, 2019
They caught my attention with 3 pairs of shoes I could buy with JusFab. Actually I was already doubting to purchase something but the price was interesting. I received the shoes which were of average quality but what to expect when buying there. Without knowing I singed in a VIP Membership where they charged me every month 39,95. The service is absolutely unclear and I never signed in for that! It should be more transparent and they just try to force to keep contact to the customer. I WILL NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO DO SO TOO!!!
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Leonie,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Best,
Ivy

Questions? Get answers from the JustFab Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab Shop?

Have a question about JustFab Shop?