JustFab Shop

JustFab Shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. JustFab Shop ranks 1105th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate JustFab Shop?

“Money deduction automatically”

par r.
10/7/20

I would not ever never buy from them again. They have something like make you VIP member automatically and they gonna deduct 349 dkk every month from your account. It was so on the nerve, I am usually busy to check these things, I just ordered a 85 dkk shoes once and they did it... ing automatically. So tricky they are.

parr2
October 7th, 2020
geetd2
July 30th, 2019
No money returned untill now. How can our money gets converted into credit for us? The Terms and conditions for returninng Product is fake. Can any Company does if you dont Pack in the original carton box then they are considered as Product Not returned. Sucks. Some lawfull Action to be taken on such company. Is any lawyer reading this review?
leonieh5
March 31st, 2019
They caught my attention with 3 pairs of shoes I could buy with JusFab. Actually I was already doubting to purchase something but the price was interesting. I received the shoes which were of average quality but what to expect when buying there. Without knowing I singed in a VIP Membership where they charged me every month 39,95. The service is absolutely unclear and I never signed in for that! It should be more transparent and they just try to force to keep contact to the customer. I WILL NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO DO SO TOO!
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Leonie,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Best,
Ivy

Questions? Get answers from the JustFab Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab Shop?

Have a question about JustFab Shop?