Jules B

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

Jules B has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jules B ranks 131st among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Jules B?

“Found the perfect gift”

Dean O.
11/21/20

Really helpful customer service - Helped me find the perfect gift! Wrapped in tissue when it arrived in nice Jules B box. Highly recommend.

“Never again”

Dagmar P.
8/10/20

Sandals shown on their website were white (they do exist, I´ve seen them in a shop), I got beige ones. No understanding by Jules B - "it´s kind of white". When ordering an item I´d like to get the one pictured in the article description.

deano48
November 21st, 2020

sophb
April 16th, 2021

Amazing experience customer service so helpful, item arrived quickly and was beautiful. Can't wait to wear my new Kori dress!

Products used:
Kori dress, stunning dress and quality

milys
April 16th, 2021

Lovely range of products and fast delivery, excellent service! I will definitely shop with them again.

marvinv
June 18th, 2012

Found this site through Google Shopping. I was looking for a certain FitFlop that was sold out everywhere in the U.S. I found it on the site for about $25 cheaper than other places, so i was skeptical. Searched online reviews and found this site is def dependable and legit. Ordered it and it was beautifully wrapped and is authentic. Thumbs Up! Shipping was fast as well.

dagmarp3
August 10th, 2020

adams847
May 6th, 2020

Horrific customer service, work as front line supplier to NHS and therefore took longer than normal to return orginal purchase(within 30days but more than 15). So therefore got e-credit rather than my card reimbursed. The second purchase had marks all over a polo shirt and dog hairs and bobbles on the cleaning towel in the shoe care kit. Jules B will not refund, just give me credit. Never want to deal with a vulgar company like this again but seemingly can't get away! Please please please do not give these guys your hard earned!

georget296
April 17th, 2019

Don't buy from Jules B Fashion. It's simply not worth it.
They don't take the time to put up proper measurements for their products. You'd expect more from a high end retailer, especially one with so many restrictions.
I bought a shirt, the drop-down selection only showed the neck size. Opened the size chart, NO neck size listed. There was NO info confirming I was buying the right sized product.
I chose the shirt showing my proper neck size.
Also, they are an over seas company, so there's NO free shipping. And NON-refundable shipping cost.
I had to send the product back, guess why, it didn't fit properly. It cost me $20 to send it back, and that was the cheapest!
SO, a shirt that I don't even own, ended up costing me $30!
Too many NO's.
Do better Jules B Fashion.

AND they restrict what you can say on Amazon reviews!

stellal41
July 21st, 2018

Stay away! Bad customer service and bad business judgment. Additional hidden charges and no remorse!

Questions? Get answers from the Jules B staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jules B?

Have a question about Jules B?