Review of Jostens

Tel: +1 952-830-3264
privacy@jostens.com

charlotteh97
11/7/18

I placed an order with my daughters school for a graduation ring, and today I called to make sure they received the order. Both the women and man representative were so rude, I wanted to cancel my order while we were on the phone. I honestly felt as if I was bothering them. I would never order from them again.

jamiet41
6/20/17

I placed two orders for announcements with this company. The first order was as expected. I needed more graduation announcements for my son's high school graduation. When I received the second order. They were of horrible quality and printed on regular paper card stock you would purchase from Office Depot. I was so embarrassed to send those announcements out. I contacted Jostens for a refund and asked to send them back. I was told they would only provide a 20.00 refund for those crappy announcements! Then a month later I never received the refund by check! I contacted them and they had no idea about the refund. I requested a supervisor and they placed me on the line with a supervisor poser that had no authority! They finally listened to the call to confirm my refund after placing me on hold for several minutes. i then requested a full refund instead. I was told they would call back with the decision from a supervisor. I did not receive a call and had to call them back 4 hrs later! I requested a real supervisor and she was rude and stated they would only provide a $20.00 refund and now requested I send the announcements back to them for a full refund. They were not providing a return label. I already paid for announcements form VISTA PRINT(Better Quality and cheaper BTW) and had to rush the delivery because of their poor quality announcement they sent me. I was not about to give them another dime of my money. I doubt they will send me a refund. Beware, they are not a great company, poor customer service and poor quality. i would suggest to order your announcements else where!!! Nothing was resolved. They didn't even apologize for not sending my refund originally or compensate for it.

ceciliao2
5/2/17

I ordered my cap and gown in March and everyone in my cohort has received theirs except for me and one other girl. This is beyond upsetting. I was told in March that it would arrive mid April - was told last Thursday that it would arrive friday. I was told today that it would arrive at 4:30 - now I was told that it would arrive May 3rd. I wont have time to get it pressed. This is so upsetting. Its not even guaranteed that it will arrive May 3rd. Looking at the reviews and that most of the reviews are a 1... I wish I would have had another option for a vendor for Mount Saint Mary's University - Doheny Campus.. what happens if you deliver it after I graduate?

Questions? Get answers from the Jostens staff and other customers.

Jostens?