Review of Jobscan

Seattle,, WA 98105, USA
team@jobscan.co

bobb491
8/20/18

I haven't experienced an uptick in employer responses since I've used the software.

You could try it for free to get a feel for what it takes to improve your job match percentage. All you're doing is inserting the key words into your resume from the job listing, over and over, ad nauseam (if the job description has SaaS referenced 4 times, so must your resume!)

I'd bet a large sum most of the 5 star reviews here are employees of Jobscan. A mediocre product at best....

tiffanyl35
9/6/16

This tool provides exceptional value to those like me who work directly with job seekers! I have had the opportunity to use Jobscan with a few job seekers! I showed them your site and helped them establish an account and then we did a scan together for a position they were hoping to apply for soon. Their first scan showed a pretty low score, but using the feedback from Jobscan we were able to add strengthen their resume to a higher score! Im hoping this will translate into an interview for the job seeker, but even if it does not, the Jobscan remains a wonderful coaching tool for creating targeted resumes.

kend525
9/6/16

The tool is easy to use - paste your resume on one side and the job description your applying to on the other and the tool highlights areas you can improve your chances of getting that call from the potential employees. It looks at length of resume, key words, title, experience, and tells you where to shore up your resume.

GREAT tool. If you're looking for a job you need this.

sophiah21
7/24/16

Before jobscan, I received callbacks from about 12% of the resumes I submitted. Since I've been using jobcscan, I'm getting phone screens on a full quarter (25%) of my applications. The platform is easy to use and the support team is incredibly responsive.

tanyac29
7/24/16

Jobscan was incredibly useful in helping me apply for a new job. I am relocating to a new city and applied for 3 jobs in the area. I used Jobscan for 2 of the job applications and got interviews and job offers for both! The only job I did not get an offer from was the one I did not use Jobscan with (because I didn't know about it at the time). My husband told me about the site after he took a mandatory course on finding civilian jobs after getting out of the ARMY. I also appreciated emails that gave tips for building your resume. Will definitely use this again in the future!

benf31
5/28/15

I heard about Jobscan from my aunt and have since been a huge fan. It saves me a ton of time identifying keywords for me and I received two interviews within a week after using them. Their customer service is also awesome!

Hi Tammy,, we'd be happy to help you with your refund. Could you contact our customer support? You can find our customer support email by locating "Customer Support" at the bottom of our site. Thanks! James

By James H., Jobscan Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Jobscan staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Jobscan