Review of Jacobtime

Tel: 2017 - 5268828

aliciag61
Alicia G.
1/15/19

The lowest price on my item and the recent reviews wasn't bad either. I've been price shopping and cost for this watch was better than the competitors which made it even better. The reviews helped me in purchasing from Jacobtime because I was concerned about purchasing the first item with them... I can't wait to see the watch in person

douglasf128
Douglas F.
1/4/19

The shopping experience was very easy and my purchase was delivered exactly when they said it would. Wearing my new watch now and loving it! Thanks Jacobtime.com

shannenf1
Shannen F.
12/17/18

Easy to navigate site, excellent prices and fast shipping and delivery. Great deals, I would highly recommend using this site and I would order from Jacobtime again.

mollyw48
Molly W.
12/10/18

So far so good! Item was received in a timely manner and well packaged. Unfortunately the item sent was the wrong color. Jacobtime was contacted and problem was resolved quickly! I will recommend this company because of it's great customer service and fast shipping!

jennifers842
Jennifer S.
11/28/18

I found exactly what I was looking for and cheaper than anywhere else. Check out was quick and easy. I will definitely shop here again!

charleyw6
Charley W.
11/25/18

It was very difficult to type my name and address in the blocks because the Name and Address would remain in the blocks and I had to type over them

karenp235
Karen P.
11/15/18

You had just what I was looking for at a good price. Anxious to receive it and hope it is exactly the color I've been looking for.

elainep62
Elaine P.
5/25/18

Just ordered. Will adjust last answer after merchandise is received. But, GREAT price and website VERY easy to use. Thank you!

lilianb18
Lilian B.
5/25/18

I believe that I have made prior purchases from JacobTime.com; they have all be pleasant experiences and quality merchandise. I would definitely do business with you again in the future

hazbijem
HAZBIJE M.
4/10/18

I ordered this watch before Christmas and 2 months later I was refunded. Hopefully I get it this time with no issues

thomash242
Thomas H.
4/4/18

Who actually answered my email request at 4:30 AM (!!!) East Coast Time?!...Thanks!

After Delivery:
Thanks! Great watch, rapid delivery, and best price around!!
Tom H.

eddiew32
Eddie W.
3/9/18

After talking to one of JacobTime Rep. I decided to purchase this time piece, even those they did not have it in stock. The Rep. said it might take two week to full the order or if it all. They assurded me my credit card wouuld not be charge untill the item is available. I like the watch, so I'm giving JacobTime a chance to earn my trust and be one of their satisfied customer.

danielr225
Daniel R.
3/8/18

I found what I was looking for, easily and enjoyably--very well organized and sortable with good prices.

steveni16
STEVEN I.
1/28/18

I don't get these ratings you ask for right after I order. It only makes sense once I have the product in hand and it's correct, on time and not defective. Until then the rating is meaningless so I can only put 3 stars.

christopherm196
Christopher M.
1/28/18

Great online shopping experience at Jacob Time! Excellent selection, outstanding price, fast/free shipping, and $10 discount code for new customer emailing list signup!! Extremely satisfied so far and will definitely patronize this vendor again!!!

seanb107
Sean B.
1/25/18

Having just placed my order, I am comfortable with the site. I will update if there are any problems along the way.

mindyl12
MINDY L.
1/11/18

Experience was simple and fast. I just hope everything goes well to the point of receiving the item.

terenced8
Terence D.
1/6/18

Great. Very intuitive site / easy navigation and the ABSOLUTE best price to be found. Will highly recommend. I have a feeling that the process will remain just as smooth. Thanks, Terry

richardf140
Richard F.
1/4/18

Seems quick and easy. It took a couple of minutes to find the right button to move to the screen with the "buy" button.

roberta226
Robert A.
1/3/18

Your checkout procedure is terrible for someone shipping to a different address than their billing address. Also you lost all my info from my previous purchases. Terrible experience this time. What a huge headache.

lindseyb54
Lindsey B.
12/30/17

So far my experience was great. I look forward to receiving my watch and free gift to see if the entire process is as great as it has been so far!

tobyp18
Toby P.
12/27/17

I've now bought two Citizen watches from Jacobtime, one for me and one as a gift. I've shopped at another site for years and when I saw their prices go up, I started looking around and Jacobtime definitely has the bet prices around. Norton Guarantee, free returns, best prices...doesn't get better than that! This is now my new watch store.

richards472
Richard S.
12/2/17

This is my first time, and I will know shortly whether or not this site is worth revisiting. I am hopeful, and if my transaction goes off without a hitch, I will happy to recommend it to my friends.

marisolm11
Marisol M.
12/1/17

I think I don't want to buy anything from this website, It is terrible shopping experience with jacobtime.com
I bought Swarovski watch last week, and I got the mail box today on Dec 1st, I opened the mail box after work, I cant believe what I saw, NOTHING INSIDE, it is EMPTY Swarovski box, NO WATCH.....where my watch is?

maryp262
Mary P.
11/22/17

Website made ordering easy. Product was exactly as described. Customer service and follow-through are top-notch. I will order again from Jacobtime.com and encourage my friends and family to do the same.

Questions? Get answers from the Jacobtime staff and other customers.

Jacobtime?