Review of Itsupplies.com

3,337 reviews with 1 star

heidemariej
Heidemarie J.
5/16/19

this is way to complicated to order and not all products are listed. Fortunately, you have Chris and free shipping, otherwise I would order somewhere else.

garyh523
Gary H.
5/1/19

had problems with your site. had to re-enter several times. call you. try again. still re-enter all my inƒormation again.

harrietw19
Harriet W.
4/22/19

I have just spent over an hour trying to make an order. Ads kept popping up, nothing was as streamlined as it was i month ago. And, your phone # was not working to get help !

patriciaa302
Patricia A.
4/17/19

I used my password for atlex.com, what you insisted was my existing password for my email address even though this is now itsupplies.com, and it was rejected. So now I have to use a different email address and create a new password. Phooey. Why is it so hard to spend money??

daveo57
Dave O.
4/7/19

Ink has gone up in price since I last purchased from Atlex. Shipping is too expensive, I am forced to go to Amazon. Something I would rather not do but your pricing is no longer attractive even with the .49 cent discount. A shame.

charlesl157
Charles L.
4/7/19

your search box has a symbol to search , however it doesn't work. I finally figured out to type enter on the key board.

seanw149
Sean W.
3/31/19

Inadequate (non-existent) info on rebate when ordering, failure to respond to follow-up email, failure to recognize a password that I know was accurate, really lousy experience overall.

darrylw22
Darryl W.
3/29/19

I have spent 45 minutes+ going from field to field trying to place an order. I have been your customer for 10 years or so. This is the worst experience on your website I have ever had.

paulo176
PAUL O.
3/21/19

Your new website has always been, slow, cumbersome and still is, not a joy to use.

I get constant interruptions from your competitor websites.

keitha65
keith a.
3/1/19

Your previous website was far more simple. I did not have to search through all the Epson inks to find the ones for 7900 printer, for 350ml, then the color. I simply typed in the code for that color, such as for Cyan, 7900, 350ml-- it was T5962. Now, it takes 3 times as long to hunt to find.
keith smith

markz84
Mark Z.
1/31/19

The checkout process is terrible!!! Had to put in multiple email addresses, multiple entries for password. It took many m,any times and a very long time to complete! If I did not need the order items I would not come back here!!

kevinh457
Kevin H.
1/22/19

Trying to verify shipping times. Chat doesn’t work; 800 number doesn’t work; free shipping coupon doesn’t work.

cherp5
Cher P.
1/11/19

Took me forever to place an order. Not sure if it actually happened (no order) or if it happened multiple times (3 or more orders). What a mess!

marya881
Mary A.
1/1/19

I had to go through the checkout process 3 times since it didn't recognize my p/w that I had stored in LastPass & had to ask to create a new one.. Multiple loops to pay through PayPal exacerbated the problem. Your software failed to make it easy to purchase. I almost gave up.

jerryf116
Jerry F.
12/31/18

Your service has always been excellent, but this time I have not received the black 4880 ink that I paid for. there has been no word on what happened. The rest of my order came with the usual good service.

melc68
Mel C.
12/17/18

Your web site is hard to deal with and particularly the check out portion. It didn't recognize me and was very slow to email me the password change info. I used to like your site, but find it a pain now. Papers are not well organized.

johns3508
John S.
12/12/18

I have used your company when it was Alex. When I tried to sign on with my password, it didn't work. I had to reset it. Then when I signed on, it didn't have any of my information, so I had to fill all that in again. Then a couple times when I tried to complete the order, my payment info had disappeared, and I had to enter it again.

jenoh1
Jeno H.
12/10/18

Great difficulty checking in . Long time customer my usual e-mail password was not accepted. Tried credit card, PayPal-- no idea which (both?) were charged, or did it go through J.

markz83
Mark Z.
12/6/18

Despite you having all of my information you made me create a new email address and a new password in order to check out. VERY FRUSTRATING!! Also getting items to my cart was confusing.

kimh346
Kim H.
11/8/18

Prices are fine, but the check out experience was appalling. I will say that in the past it hasn't been so bad, but apparently because I hadn't bought any product for a while, my password had been cancelled. Getting it sorted out was a royal pain, and took about 15 minutes.

johne245
John E.
10/17/18

Your new Web Site leaves much to be desired.
ReSetting the Password was clumsy.
It kept asking for my shipping address, yet seemed to ignore the Box checked "same as billing address."
Your old system was easier to navigate!

frede22
Fred E.
10/10/18

Could not find This product on your web site. A friend had to send me a link to be able to order! How in the heck am I to find this product on your website?

thomasr376
Thomas R.
10/2/18

Web site is now horrible - can't order multiple inks from same page - requires repeated, confusing back and forth navigation - often no add to cart button (or even though multiple inks selected and quantities increased, only one added to cart) - just finding the correct ink has become cumbersome. Even though address was on file got message that it had changed and then had to enter credit card info for a second time. Old site: I could select all my inks on one page - add to cart - and easily checkout. Using this web site was an awful, frustrating, time-wasting experience and I am a long time customer. I remember the "good old days" of IT Supplies shopping.

melc65
Mel C.
9/13/18

Your new site is difficult to navigate and seems buggy. Also it doesn't recognize my password, which hasn't changed in years. When I hit for my password, nothing happens. Do you want me to buy something or what??? If there was less than one star, I would have left that.

sc189
S C.
9/10/18

Order Procedure convoluted. Inks by printer Should be clearer. Although indicated tha price cut will be applied, no change after entry to cart.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?