Review of Itsupplies.com

2,777 reviews with 1 star

markz84
Mark Z.
1/31/19

The checkout process is terrible!!! Had to put in multiple email addresses, multiple entries for password. It took many m,any times and a very long time to complete! If I did not need the order items I would not come back here!!

kevinh457
Kevin H.
1/22/19

Trying to verify shipping times. Chat doesn’t work; 800 number doesn’t work; free shipping coupon doesn’t work.

cherp5
Cher P.
1/11/19

Took me forever to place an order. Not sure if it actually happened (no order) or if it happened multiple times (3 or more orders). What a mess!

marya881
Mary A.
1/1/19

I had to go through the checkout process 3 times since it didn't recognize my p/w that I had stored in LastPass & had to ask to create a new one.. Multiple loops to pay through PayPal exacerbated the problem. Your software failed to make it easy to purchase. I almost gave up.

jerryf116
Jerry F.
12/31/18

Your service has always been excellent, but this time I have not received the black 4880 ink that I paid for. there has been no word on what happened. The rest of my order came with the usual good service.

melc68
Mel C.
12/17/18

Your web site is hard to deal with and particularly the check out portion. It didn't recognize me and was very slow to email me the password change info. I used to like your site, but find it a pain now. Papers are not well organized.

johns3508
John S.
12/12/18

I have used your company when it was Alex. When I tried to sign on with my password, it didn't work. I had to reset it. Then when I signed on, it didn't have any of my information, so I had to fill all that in again. Then a couple times when I tried to complete the order, my payment info had disappeared, and I had to enter it again.

jenoh1
Jeno H.
12/10/18

Great difficulty checking in . Long time customer my usual e-mail password was not accepted. Tried credit card, PayPal-- no idea which (both?) were charged, or did it go through J.

markz83
Mark Z.
12/6/18

Despite you having all of my information you made me create a new email address and a new password in order to check out. VERY FRUSTRATING!! Also getting items to my cart was confusing.

kimh346
Kim H.
11/8/18

Prices are fine, but the check out experience was appalling. I will say that in the past it hasn't been so bad, but apparently because I hadn't bought any product for a while, my password had been cancelled. Getting it sorted out was a royal pain, and took about 15 minutes.

johne245
John E.
10/17/18

Your new Web Site leaves much to be desired.
ReSetting the Password was clumsy.
It kept asking for my shipping address, yet seemed to ignore the Box checked "same as billing address."
Your old system was easier to navigate!

frede22
Fred E.
10/10/18

Could not find This product on your web site. A friend had to send me a link to be able to order! How in the heck am I to find this product on your website?

thomasr376
Thomas R.
10/2/18

Web site is now horrible - can't order multiple inks from same page - requires repeated, confusing back and forth navigation - often no add to cart button (or even though multiple inks selected and quantities increased, only one added to cart) - just finding the correct ink has become cumbersome. Even though address was on file got message that it had changed and then had to enter credit card info for a second time. Old site: I could select all my inks on one page - add to cart - and easily checkout. Using this web site was an awful, frustrating, time-wasting experience and I am a long time customer. I remember the "good old days" of IT Supplies shopping.

melc65
Mel C.
9/13/18

Your new site is difficult to navigate and seems buggy. Also it doesn't recognize my password, which hasn't changed in years. When I hit for my password, nothing happens. Do you want me to buy something or what??? If there was less than one star, I would have left that.

sc189
S C.
9/10/18

Order Procedure convoluted. Inks by printer Should be clearer. Although indicated tha price cut will be applied, no change after entry to cart.

bobj174
Bob J.
8/27/18

You have the most confusing web site I have ever used. Go to Amazon to find out how it should be done.Fire the company who but this monster up.

michaelh501
Michael H.
8/18/18

atlex was swallowed and not you guys are gouging us on price and have a site that is not good for navigation

everettq
Everett Q.
8/8/18

Since you updated your system and past orders were lost I by mistake order the wrong ink. HDK instead of BK for sc f6070. Now I have a mess on my hands. I would suggest users register equipment and don't allow me to order consumables that don't match my registered equipment. Would have been nice to get a warning from you before I ordered rather than after I added the ink and got a chip error. It's totally my fault but your system update certainly didn't help. kinda like leaving a hot pan on the counter! Question is will you help ease the pain?? and credit my last order?

johns3128
John S.
8/8/18

Order placed 8/4. No confirmation e-mailed to me. Can't reach anyone by phone to check on order. My production is basically shut down because the product (ink for my wide format printer) has not arrived.

robo31
Rob O.
7/31/18

Your new ordering method and website suck, there just isn't any other way to describe it. Its a constant back and forth of one error after the other.

nancyn106
nancy n.
7/29/18

It took me three tries to reset my password, and after leaving site, I had difficulty finding the printer I was interested in buying, (having identified 15 minutes earlier)

daleh115
Dale H.
7/24/18

Despite being told by one of your customer service operators that IT has been working with Atlex for years now, but recently decided to merge websites for ease of operation, this transaction has proven to be anything BUT easy. I'm still not 100% confident that I haven't inadvertently "double-booked" my order, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Meanwhile, I've been assigned a temporary password that I'm now going to see if I can change to something less transparent than "password."

danielh373
Daniel H.
7/20/18

Very difficult to find paper options for my hp z3200 printer.
would like to be able to click on my printer and have paper options listed. I have ordered from it for years and before the new website design I could find my paper options easily
The new website is not user friendly
also all the canvas finishing sprays are out of stock

stevek232
STEVE K.
6/6/18

Clicking on purchase to add to cart required several tries.Clunky! Also did not know tax amount till I clicked complete order.

normano4
Norman O.
5/31/18

I don;t appreciate having to log in to use a web site. I tried it multiple times and it would not take my password. Even an email to my home address didn't work several times. I also am going to start looking for a cheaper place. It used to be that I could get my package in a day or two, now I have to pay for that as extra.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?