Review of BrotherJet

Tel: +86 10 6371 7786
engraver@yeah.net

benoitd5
11/18/16

This is a piece of $#*!.... And very expensive I paid 10K$ for this printer !!
Arrived in tile no problem but it took for ever to set up the printer. I originally bought it for printing 9 cases at a time they even sold me mold for 9 cases. Afer hours spent with the tech on skype, well they say the printer cannot print 9 cases at a time. Let's try with 6... Well this was impossible to get an acceptable result on 6 cases (i'm printing transparent cases, colors are off and white and colors are not aligned...) Especially on the mast cases since the printer is not precise at all.

Ok let's try to print one case at a time... Well... Here again the results are totally off in colors, alignement...

I gave up for a while since i have a business to run. I started my printer again 4 months mater guess what the print head is clogged, no white is coming out. I go over for hours through the manuals to fix the problem. No way they tell me I have to buy a new printhead for 950USD.

Last chance take the printhead out and dip it in hot water to unclogged the nozzles. Ok, I've already spend hours/days to get something out of this printer I can spend one more evening doing that.

Guess what it didn't work.

Even worst, when taking out the printhead and trying to put it back, the adaptator/manifold wher you fixed the printer is all melted and basically the screws are not screwed but glued so I can't put the printer back in place.

They did not accept to :

- Send me a replacement printhead or take the printer back

So I've spent 10K to print 10 cases which is kind of a great deal I assume.

Stay away from this company and their products.

naima13
6/21/16

WORST SERVICE AT ALL WATCH OUT,i buy from Brother Jet the Artis 2000UV, they send me broken printer not working , i spent 3 month with them trying to fix the issue , finally they accepted that i shipp back the printer for replacement , they change theire mind when they received the printer and they told that it's working fine , they change the head part and ship back the printer ...again broken with more problem , the UV system was not working and the printer have the same issue......i spent another night with their responsible Aesop Dong and they found that a part was missing in the printer , i asked for refound or if they can send their tech to fix it .......they stopped replying to my email or skype msg from that day ....4 month know and my business is running without the main product ...and costum service of Brother jet still ignoring my emails and skype notification....VERY WORST SERVICE WATCH OUT , DON"T TRUST THIS COMPAGNY , AT THE FIRST PROBLEM THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN.

anthonyd50
7/13/15

Awful Printer (The M2) awful sales agent (ELSA) worst engineer/customer service agent (ASEOP) what an awful combination of machinery and people. Never told me upon purchasing the printer that their software is out of date and does not work on windows 8, had to buy a laptop just so i could use windows 7, they sent the wrong plug to start with, the ink continuous system was cracked and that took another 3 weeks to arrive, paid for printer in january, made first print in march!! so many problems with the printer head, keep being told, clean out waste ink, run nozzle check, clean printer head!!! done this so many times and huge waste in ink, there are streaks on all leather cases that are printed on no matter what is cleaned and fixed, then the continuous system stopped working, the ink got clogged in the tubes and they were of no help at all, i had to pay for a local engineer to fix, brotherjet then said because their engineer had not fixed it they warranty didnt exist anymore (They are in China, I am in Ireland) they also said hey wouldnt send an engineer so how did they expect it to be fixed then?? because of this I have lost customers, a lot of money and have now run out of ink, ink that they stated and I have a copy of the transcript that they said they would replace free of charge because there have been so many issues, since the agreement was reached, nobody has contacted me to sort out the delivery etc.... so yet again I am without the printer - thanks brotherjet for taking $3000+ of my money and giving me nothing back in return!!

williamh91
4/20/15

I bought an brotherjet M2 printer for printing cover case last year, It works well. The flatbed printer ink is quick drying ink, so must do some printing less than 10 days. understanding and communication is the most important. Thanks brothrjet.

hendrae1
3/17/15

at the first time , i need a printer to start my business for phone case , then i meet someone to introduce me a brotherjet printer, the sales name is allen and he suggest me to buy m2 printer.
and when the printer is come to my home, i start with my business . and then in the first month i get the first maintenance about the printer. the ink is also waste too.

and i can't sell the phone case because the result of the phone case is fade in a week. i ask the maintenance support (mrs. sonny) to give me a reason and fix the problem, but what i got is worse, the ink is waste and she cant give the solution.

Think again if u wanna buy this printer. the color is fade, and the ink is waste also expensive.

richardr54
11/18/14

this is Richard from Florida
I was very interested in trying to find a printer to start my own business customizing phone cases.
I searched the internet for a suitable printer for my requirements.
I found a company in China called Brotherjet so i sent a message to see if they had a printer to suit my needs.
I was contacted by there salesman called Allen he gave me all the information i needed he talked in depth about the M1 printer and it sounded just the thing i needed to start my business.
When it came to ordering the printer and paying for it i asked Allen what method of payment can i pay by, he said western union this concerned me a money transfer to somebody i didnt know i explaind this to Allen and he provided me with phone numbers of clients that had brought printers in the past from Brotherjet.
Anyway i decided to trust Allen after many hours of talking through messages and skype.
When i sent the money through western union and brotherjet received it they sent me live pictures through skype to show the printer was being packed for shipping.
Later that day i got the tracking number and tracked it every day until it arrived.
When it arrived i skyped there customer services and spoke to Sunny who guided me through the installation process.Sunny was very helpful.
The M1 printer worked fine until i tried to change the ink cartridges then i started to get issues with the printer.
I contacted Allen and told him about the problems i was having he got Sunny to contact me straight away and she tried everything to solve the problems i was having but for the amount of work i was doing with the M1 printer i could keep having these problems.
So Allen contacted me for a chat and told me if i would pay the extra they would send me the more reliable M2 printer.
I agreed to this and as before they skyped me when they packed it and got it ready for shipping.
I received the printer within 3 days and was skped by Sunny and talked through the setting up process.
I have been running the M2 printer now for six weeks and never had any problems
Thank you to Allen, Sunny and all the team at Brotherjet for helping me to start my own custom phone case business.
If you have any doubt about how the process works DON`T HAVE they are a very reliable and helpful company.
Once again a massive thank you to Allen Sunny and all the team at Brotherjet.

Richard for gizmoscustomcases.
1 727-204 8861

monicaw11
8/14/14

I own a small mobile phone shop, and want to expand my business to phone case printing, I found brotherJet on website by chance, they response so fast every time I contact with them, so I decided to buy a printer from them. The printer came to my address after one week, it was great, although I have a small problem during operation once, thank god, their engineer fix it online in time, so I think I make a right choice.

emilys47
8/13/14

Hi,i am from Guatemala,I bought three printer one by one from brotherjet and do phone case and t-shirt printing business,the printer is easy to operate,it help my business a lot,and make my business successful,our company have became the leader in this industry,so,i must to say we are luck to use brotherjet printer.

luisg22
8/11/14

Soy Luis de España, tengo unas tiendas de cases telefónicos, mi negocio es como otras tiendas, entonces, pienso que tengo que mejorar mi negocio, busqué por internet, y me encontré Brotherjet.
Ellos tienen varias máquinas, no sabía cuál es más adecuada para mí, pero, la venderadora de BR resolvía mis dudas. Por fin, elegí M2 Mini impresora para probar el negocio de cases personalizados. Una semana, yo recibí todos los productos.
Esta máquina puede satisfacer todos mis requerimientos, y la operación es fácil, el efecto es bueno. Y lo más importante es que el costo de esta máquina es tan bajo. Ahora, mi negocio es mejor, y compro la segunda máquina para otra tienda mía.
Muchas gracias a Brotherjet, me ayuda mucho.

kumarm2
8/7/14

My name is Naresh, had purchased BR A3 UV flatbed printer from brotherjet for my phone case printing business. In the beginning, I have no any experience in flatbed printer. They help me so much with very patient. And now after their guidance and training, I have already operated this machine very skilled. Also can realize the printing effect with 3D result, looking like the emboss.
We mainly supply the personalized and customized design to customers. Now I had opened a online shop. What we do is help users and artists to easily put their designs on products through easy upload, printing, packaging and shipping.
Our phone cases are very popular in our locak market.Thanks very much for their help.

jimc82
8/4/14

I have a printing company in Greece and I purchased the BrotherJet BR-S1800 flatbed printer

in April 2013. At first I had doubts about ordering the printer from overseas. I am very happy to say I made the right decision. I was in a hurry to get the printer in order to fulfill an order and the printer arrived exactly on time via express DHL. Throughout the entire purchasing process the sales representative(Matt) was very helpful and answered all the questions and concerns that I had and made me feel comfortable placing the order.

The best part of purchasing the printer from BrotherJet is the excellent customer support and service they provide. When the printer arrived a technician (Guy) helped me set it up via Skype, and any questions and problems I have had along the way he is always there to help me out either by phone or skype (despite the time difference even when it was very late in China).

I have been using the printer for T-shirts and am very happy with the quality. If someone is looking to purchase a T-shirt printer I highly recommend BrotherJet!

Questions? Get answers from the BrotherJet staff and other customers.

BrotherJet?