Review of ItsHD

Tel: 1-877-801-9065
support@itshd.com

karly18
2/1/18
• Updated review

I wrote a bad review earlier. They firmly refused to refund me and was very rude. I did get refund after calling my credit card bank and they easily got this scammer to refund me.

So, if you did not get refund, call your credit card bank.

“scam, scam, scam !!!!!!!”
4/22/16
• Previous review

if you do not cancel within 5 days, they will charge your credit card $34,95 a month and when you find out by reading your credit card statement, they will NOT refund anything.

Don't be fooled by the so-called "Satisfaction Guaranteed" on their website.

katherinea26
1/23/18

I stupidly subscribed to this site, and then actually canceled it the same day. I got an email confirmation say the account was canceled and just noticed on my bank account that they have been charging me for the last 13 months!!!! This site is such a scam! And then I called the company and they refused to refund my money and said that I had to dispute the charges with the bank. WTF!!!!! They are crooks. They hung up on my while on the phone because the conversation got heated when I told them that that was unacceptable. MOTHER@##$#%#@!!!!!

lilyd33
1/3/18

$#*! YOUR STUPID WEBSITE YOU SCAMMING $#*!S DIE IN HELL
keep getting charged 34.95 a month and when I try to cancel it redirects me to some other page
$#*! YOU

melissaa60
4/30/17

F#!k Itshd.com I never sighned up for this s!*t yet they've taken 80 dollars out of my account then the b%#!h told me they do not give refunds if I find her I will beat her ass f%!k*@g scammers

shinc2
3/5/17

I canceled my account through https://support.itshd.com/cancel . They offered some other plan but no! I don't want it so I insist and pressed no, cancel my account. After few seconds of loading, it pops this {"errors":"No account was found with that data."} up. So I'm curious if it actually removed my account or not? Is it a better choice to cancel my card no matter what?

rodainea
2/20/17

34 was taken from my account for some reason but this stupid website, and when I called to cancel this account they can't find it. Criminals I want my $#*!ing money

jacka69
7/24/16

I tried to cancel my membership and they "can't find" my information yet somehow took 80 dollars from my account! Please help!

fredr380
6/7/16

These low lives have charged my visa card $600 over the past 9 months.
They tricked my 11 year old daughter to sign up for a 5 day free trial, and since been charging me $55.00 a month.

I did not realize what was happening until last month, bank will not do anything.

Hard earned money down the drain.
Die in hell you scum bags

manishag4
4/5/16

How can i cancel my membership from itsHD please help me

goty
3/2/16

SCAM, FRAUD AND FAKE

daniely11
2/12/16

this site fooled me into signing up to a free 5 day trial for $3.95US however I was charged $5.59AU and an extra $1.42AU...and the movies are all c grade quality and really crap movies. DO NOT SIGN UP

maries64
11/24/15

They do not have the movies that are recent only older movies. This was not the site that I was attempting to get.

rebeccab52
8/7/15

I don't even have a membership with this company and it take $27.11 dollars out of my bank every month or so

stargazerc
6/14/15

The marketing strategy of itshd.com is pretty aggressive, so be careful!

I didn't even complete the form, I just filled in my e-mail adress and then decided not to sign up after reading several warnings (including this page).

I closed the window without sending any information (to my knowledge) or clicking any buttons, and just a few seconds later I got an e-mail urging me to sign up,

Here is the e-mail:

"Dear Cinephile,
Our records show that you were unable to complete the signup process for a ItsHD Regular Membership. We would like to invite you to complete your registration and reassure you that there is NO COST associated with this offer, guaranteed. Complete the signup and watch a movie for free.

Signup for a FREE Regular Membership and Watch a Movie Now"

There has been a lot of reports about this site regarding problems with canceling subscriptions before and after the monthly payment kicks in, not finding the movie that lured you into signing up in the first place, a no-reply policy when it comes to questions and canceling subscriptions etc.

My advice is NOT to sign up and NOT giving them your credit card number.

mariusw5
3/23/15

In short, they charge you from day six after the free trail, if you don't remember to cancel your "membership" thats fair enough. but they also might charge you 24,95 after you have cancelled. I cancelled my membership after 3 days into the 5 day trail. and thought I was done... but no. I just found out that they have charged my account for months now after i cancelled. they wont answer my mails and when I got them on the phone my cancelation was registered. but they still "stole" money from my account.

So to summarise: DON´T EVER SIGN UP WITH ITSHD! they will steal, make it hard for you to reach them in hope that you will give up.

joannew11
3/22/15

I was scammed to by ITSHD, I have NO IDEA how they got my credit card information and I was dbilled for several months without noticeing this. After investigation, my credit card company said that the transaction appears to be valid. This is the biggest SCAM I have encountered online!!

elizabethb64
2/9/15

I never received an email and I used my debit visa so I don't know what to do To cancel it because I don't have the number.

sh993
11/6/14

I never would have authorized a 49.95 charge free trial or not. Because I already have netflix or hulu.

sharim2
11/6/14

Complete and TOTAL scam....it's cost me 200 to NOT watch a single movie by them!! How do we stop them?

calebd15
7/26/14

I was looking to watch a bit of an obscure movie about WWII and a post directed me to this website. First off the movie wasn't even available after I registered and then I couldn't cancel my trial online or they would charge me. I had to call them to cancel for free! Craziness. At least the lady on the phone was reasonable and listened.

deanb41
6/10/14

I was just charged US $1 on my amazon/chase CC, from itshd.com, which I have never even heard of. I had to close my Amazon/Chase card. I contacted itshd.com, and the woman was rude, and kept telling me I don't have an account there, of course I don't, it was charged as fraud, but she credited the US $1 back to the CC, which I told her I already canceled.

kikik3
1/28/14

Thank you all for posting these things I was trying to sign up with a gift card but they wouldn't take it so I decided to look at reviews to figure out why. Thank you all

hanht
1/16/14

this website is fraud. right After i signed up i canceled right away on the phone. and i want to talk directly to them to get a confirmation for the cancellation but no one on the phone. Few days later they charged me 0.95 cent.
I called my bank and let them know and my bank refund back to me 0.95 cent.
I am not sure what we should do to stop this website. I called this number 877-801-9065 and complain that all movies are scraps, why they charge me 0.95 cent even I already cancelled. I told them to look at the review, they all have one star. they hang up on me. I called again and tell them that they should remove that website

andreast2
1/14/14

Also had the same issue like the rest of you. they ve charged me 1 euro immediately after signing up for a free trial. Had to call the bank and cancel my card. Unfortunate once the payment is made you can not claim your money back. Good i saw these posts on time!

tuim
1/12/14

crap movies, cant get onto website to cancel before payments start, Stay away from this site, nothing but a hassle whilst getting ripped off! NOT GOOD!

Is it? People are getting crafty! Thanks for the notice. :D

By Alexis P. [ItsHD Rep]

Get into the website and click "support", you will find the option for cancelling

By Yeting W. [ItsHD Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the ItsHD staff and other customers.

ItsHD?