Review of InterPals.net

White Plains, NY 10606, US
Tel: 4853123904067

moea17
1/22/20
As many people mentioned, the site is run by and based on perverts. To be honest, I like hot chats with beautiful women, I'm having them all the time on http://J4Love.net
but Interpals is full of really obnoxious and miserable losers, you can hardly find a pretty, sexy and real woman there (I suspect the situation is quite the same with male profiles). If this site is meant for friendship, or finding a travel mate or romantic relationship - it's ridiculous! Even if you want to have virtual sex, it's not a good place for this: instead of beauty and passion, they just have plenty of fat and ugly perverts.
herol4
1/10/20
lonely wankers and $#*!s if real at all.
every day sex offers from agencies, niggers with desire to show $#*!ing $#*! on cam.
nothin mo than dat.
ma216
1/2/20
It's a site based on perverts and corrupt moderation staff. Guys use it to play girls and get nudes photos or video chatting and upload half naked photos (not appropriate for a penpal site which 12-13 year olds can use), girls use it to post half nudes or trash guys. A lot of the girls are fake accounts, people are full of themselves claiming to know who's a fake account and therefore blocking all new accounts. Arabs, etc, are spamming all girls looking for wives, and so on. Moderation team don't deal with half naked girls, but suspend those reporting them instead.

I reported a fake account for using an inappropriate photo, a photo of a girl pulling down her top to reveal more of her cleavage, and the moderators took it away. The person uploaded the same photo later on, it got removed again. When it was uploaded a third time and I reported it the moderators put a warning on my account for "abusing the report system" and warned that they might terminate my acccount if I do it again, and didn't remove the photo that was against their rules the 2 previous times.
krisb125
12/17/19
My account was suspended after I refused to skype with this random man. The Moderator suspended my account after this random guy demanded me to skype with him for sexual purposes of course. I sent them a message and they said that they would review my account. Is this site run my perverts? I was looking to meet people from around the world and not to hop in the sack with these random guys. My question is why did this website Moderator listen to this pervert to suspend my account? I'm looking to expose them for the kind of website they are.
eleonoraz1
12/14/19
Moderators only work in their favour, so, it is pretty obvious this site is meant for them. Do not join this site if you are an honest person, not for you, but for perverts only. And scammers are no exception. Here's the categories:
1. The perverts: if you are a woman, no matter what's your age, you will be harassed constantly, day and night. You will be insulted in your dignity from these creepos after one thing only. You will receive an enormous amount of sexual requests and the amount of time you will have to press the blocking bottom will be constant. They will make you feel sick.
2. The inactive (still very active) users: you won't be able to block them and report them: you will only find out one of them posted insulting, racist messages on your timeline, cowardly hiding behind the screen.
3. The scammers: do not provide anyone on this site with your email address, they will send you a virus the seize of your screen.
4. The fakes: people on this site, will do anything to attract your attention, I still remember and laugh at the Fabio Cannavaro football player picture used by some man in order to attract women. Obviously, all Italian people, were banned and could not contact this oddity.
5. The "daters": be sure, even if you are not interested in dating, you will get the opposite reaction: you will be harassed constantly. And even blackmailed by some horrible men, of the kind "I took the trouble of writing a message, you have to answer" (!) and many more perverts lurking in the "dark".
6. The jealous women: none of them will get in touch with you if you are looking for friendship. They will nose around your profile and this is it. The odd racist or unpleasant comment may be posted on your timeline.
7. The language... "Non exchangers": language is English, and this section gives racist people and perverts the excuse to get in touch with you.

A total waste of time, make something better of your life. It is too short and not to be wasted towards strangers you will never dream to provide with your personal details in real life, especially if you never met them. You won't invite a perfect stranger to your house you meet down the road, so, think twice before you act. After you reach a certain age, you find out you need peace of mind more than anything else, you value your freedom and stability, your health if you are lucky to be healthy, do not put everything upside down cause of this horrible website. Value what you have, and spend time wisely, find your stability and give it the right value. This site is for perverts, and moderators work for them only
ayc
12/8/19
Today my account which I have had for years and contains the entire chat I first had with my girlfriend (we met on interpals) has been suspended completely without warning. I was just chatting to people and boom logged out then cant log in because it is suspended.

As other people said, the site is full of scammers and perverts. I had no idea mods even existed because they do nothing about it until I randomly got suspended.
paulc904
11/24/19
I was suspended for no reason. I have no idea why I was suspended, none at all. Seems to be poorly run.
tj122
11/21/19
This is an absolutely dreadful web site full of scammers and very narcissistic women run by morons who pamper to perverts. Avoid it like the plague if you have any brains. It's meant to be a penpal web site but in practice is nothing more than a showcase for moronic people too ugly to go anywhere else. The average IQ of most users struggles to reach 20 so don't expect a riveting conversation from other users. Lots of women who rate 2 out of 10 in looks asking people not to pester them (as if) ... most have blank profiles yet refuse to answer anyone's messages - go figure ... Nasty horrible people with massive prejudices including ageism from underage ignorant dumbo/bimbos. Avoid like HIV if you have half a brain!
robh369
11/18/19
This is a very disappointing penpal site. First of all, a great many of the profiles here are fake - there is perhaps 1 genuine profile in a 100 - I'm NOT kidding. I wonder if the site puts these profiles up itself. Anyway, these fake profiles never answer you, which means you spend a lot of time on the site sending out messages that are never answered. Frustrating. And meaningless.

Combine these fake profiles with the horde of genuinely obnoxious asian guys who swarm all over the site looking for sex chats from girls, and whose profiles are never deleted.

Then there's the fact that people seem oddly illiterate on interpals - it's a 'penpal' site, but no one there seems to know how to write letters! As a matter of fact, in using interpals I began to get the feeling that the human race was forgetting how to read or write! I'm NOT kidding.

Finally, while the moderators tolerate a horde of sex-mad asian guys on the site, I have had the profiles of good and genuine friends randomly banned on the site. This was horrible - fortunately, I had their email addresses, so I did not lose them as friends, but I don't have to tell you how frustrating and confusing the experience was for them. Knowing there are hordes of obnoxious people on the site whose profiles are NOT banned only makes things worse.
janb262
11/13/19
Interpals. What can I say? How long have I got? It seriously bad. I hated it while I was a member. The best thing I did was delete my profile & get the hell out of there.

So many bad experiences, I can't mention them all here. The majority of men on there don't know the difference between a penpal site & a dating site. If I had a $ for every man who asked for my hand in marriage, wanted to meet up with me to $#*! me, told me I was their soul mate (in the first message!) - I would be a seriously rich woman now. hahaha.

I did do a lot of messenging on there. This is the one good feature about Interpals. They allow you to do messenging. But having said that, when I was a member, the conversations I had while messenging were very hit & miss. I'd send a bunch of text to someone, & they wouldn't get all of it. This happened time & time again. Over many months. It nearly did my head in. Was very frustrating for me & the person I was talking to. In the end, we just exchanged emails & chatted that way. Was much more successful.

A lot of times I couldn't log on when I wanted to. Being 15 hours ahead of the USA here in OZ, was the problem. When I wanted to log on, it was the afternoon here, & the early hours of the morning over in the USA. Interpals told me I couldn't be connected as they were doing "maintenance". I notice they never carried out any maintenance in daylight hours USA time. Not being able to log on often, to answer messages, was very annoying. I couldn't do anything about it. Just had to go with the flow & put up with it.

I had to put up with some very abusive men. The things they said to me! And they didn't even know me! I wondered what sort of an abuser they were in real life, & who was the poor woman putting up with them in real life.

One nice thing that I will say for Interpals is that they allow photo albums to be displayed. As many albums as you like, & each one can contain about 40 photos. Good for showcasing where you live to others around the world. I did like that feature, & I posted a lot of pics for people to view.

I am surprised the site hasn't been shut down by now. There is a "moderator", but I seriously don't think he/she exists, & if they do, they aren't doing a very good job! Its just a bloody word, if you ask me. Knowing that there is a "moderator" makes members feel as if they are being looked after, when they really aren't.

Ladies - I would advise you to run a mile, rather than sign up to Interpals. I'm going to have a look around & see if I can find the names of people that I blocked. I'll add them here if I can find them.

Interpals is nothing more than a meat market. Every man who likes to flirt & wants sexual chats is on there, for sure. When they asked me if I was up for some "fun chats", I told them I'm too old to bloody care! hahaha. That got rid of them, quick smart. hahaha.

I describe Interpals as the toilet of the internet. Wish I could rate it with zero stars on here. One star is just too many.
spikes
10/20/19
This website is chock full of fake profiles, moreso than real ones. For every 10, maybe 1 is legit. You can tell because there will be a profile with say 1 pic and anemic info that's pretty generic in nature...e.g. 'I'm such an such, I like movies and food'.
susheels4
10/4/19
my account is suspended for no reason and there no support to reactivate it. worst support from interpals
andreap283
9/22/19
Interpals is a total waste of your time. If you hope to correspond with halfway intelligent people, or even practice a foreign language, this is not the right site for you. You will get hit up for money and/or sex again and again. Moreover, the moderators that are currently employed are nasty, unprofessional people. They respond to valid concerns with abuse and threats. Interpals could be a good site with better management and control.
rukiak
9/19/19
I joined this site in 2015 and there seemed to be some genuine people back then and I still keep in contact with few of them(all girls). Guys(most if not all) cannot be trusted on this site because they are only looking for a relationship with you. You will also see many pervy men hitting on you regardless of what you say in your profile saying that you don't want relationships. This is mostly a Tinder site for guys. I should have stopped using this site but I continued to use this site in hopes of finding genuine people who are only interested in friendships. You will probably find 1 genuine person out of 200 people. Also recently the moderator suspended by account without any reason after being a member since 2015. There is no email saying as to why my account was suspended. This site is horrible and I'm glad my account got deleted anyways because I will not be using this $#*!ty website anymore.
victoriam265
8/23/19
If you are looking to learn a new language or make a new friend, this is not the right place for you. This probably used to be a great website to find friends and meet people from all over the world but now it's just a place where desperate and antisocial weirdos look for attention that they don't get IRL.

People don't bother to read your profile or the request section so you'll end up getting a ton of messages from people you have nothing in common with and that you are not interested in talking to. Blocking countries doesn't seem to work either, because I blocked a few and still ended up getting messages. Most messages are creepy and I never even opened most of them. The only time I messaged someone back who actually seemed nice, I had to block him after a few messages because he was constantly trying to direct the conversation to talking about his underwear.

After that, I changed my settings so that only friends can send me messages or write on my wall. I'm gonna keep it that way until the 7 days are up and I can finally delete my account.
dallass34
8/20/19
Interpals long ago used to be a great site. Then two problems emerged. Firstly it´s always going down because their servers can´t cope with demand and I think they definitely have problems paying the bills to keep the site up.
Secondly, the moderators are awful. They delete accounts without warning, they suspend the wrong people. I see people who lie, use nudity and threats and stay there for months. Other users get falsely reported and are then kicked off.
Interpals is a good idea but it needs a major reform and obviously needs a better bandwidth.
pierrej8
6/28/19
i used to be able to get like 30 messages a day after contacting 100 of them. now i cant get anything on a daily basis. its gotten harder then ever to get women to respond. so i mostly quite.
rivkao
6/28/19
This site is awful. You create an account and they'll willy-nilly delete or suspend your account without any defense or being given the opportunity to fix any errors or mistakes you may make on the site in accident. They give you no opportunity to erase your error, they just delete you and delete you and delete you. Even when you're told you can create a new email address and create a new account they'll delete you. This is the worst friendship website on the market today. Do not waste your time on this piece of trash website. I promise you'll regret and get so frustrated with the site you'll want to pull your hair out in frustration.
nicolem395
6/27/19
I joined this site to practice a language, because I've been struggling to find websites where I can type in the language to other people. My inbox was immediately filled with men who don't speak the language I'm looking to learn, so I figured "okay, if I keep blocking them, EVENTUALLY I'll have gotten everyone". I even had a few nice conversations, despite some Russian guy continually accusing me of being fake because I didn't want to speak with him.

Then I got banned for no reason. Maybe because I was using an adblocker? Maybe because the 200 guys I had to block reported me as a scammer or something? I don't know, they won't tell me. I was incredibly disappointed and felt like I wasted my time trying to wade through that cesspool.
kp197
6/10/19
Ran into a scammer from Lagos posing as a woman from Montana. Reported him, had my account shut down by a moderator. They're in business for the scammers.
kates226
6/2/19
it used to be good NOW it is a breeding ground for scammers, who have multiple account of male and female and different profile names , the s.o.b should be banned, surely as admin, you will be able to track their IP or location and reported to authorities, when you guys did not protect your customers , thats where you run out of business. it is so obvious, that these scammer organisation have so many profiles that they forgot they have contacted you with the same photos of a different profile names and different countries.Mostly African countries, they steel your photos and steal your profile notes cos they are illiterate in english and they do internet translation to reply u..thats how bad this site has become. those that were reported to you guys should have their IP banned and weed them out..take action and be the best again
kerylm
5/16/19
I don't want to be vulgar but these sons of b... banned me only after 3 days registering without any explanation !
danyc10
4/4/19
I tried to give it another shot today, but I got this sick message of a Turkish dude wanting to eat my $#*! for 600 euros. He actually offered me the money. That is so freaking disgusting I reported him, blocked him and left the site again. Seriously..... no way I am going back again....

Tip for consumers: dont waste your time

lunan1
3/5/19
A shocking absence of honest and legitimate members. The scammers and perverts have scared off the decent members.
brianz43
2/2/19
If you are Indian and good looking at the same time, this site is not for you. I think users on this site are either bots or dead

No one of these conditions were available to me because I didn't receive any advice concerning spamming or anything else like that and they année me only after 3 days signing up :(

By Keryl M.

As someone who has ised Ipals for over 7 years and is older than most posters here appear to be, I can say that it has been very useful to me. I have met many people over the years, some have become true friends and visited others will only ever be online, but áras close to me as people in the Real world. Yes there have been scammers, loads of them, even my user name came from a message from a scammer after I reported him, but that is what you do, report them! If they Really are scammers the site removes them. You have to remember this is a Free site and all the moderators are volunteers, so they do the best that they can. Also I would suggest that a lot of the people complaining here are a little inexperienced and naive., you can hardly blame the site for that. If you keep your wits about you and respond to people as you would in life, you can meet some great people that you would never meet in the real world and learn an awful lot. Also, dont complain if someone doesnt respond to "Hello" Its hardly an inspiring openong line is it? I find that the more you tell in your profile the better the response, the same for a message. How the hell do you answer Hello, especially if the progile is one line or word in each box, other than with "Hello" back and that is the end of the conversation. Its a 2 way street, you have to put in too, you cant just whinge that everybody is a weirdo. That would suggest that it is you that are out of your depth and would maybe happier on youtube or twitter. Also, as someone else has written You control who contacts you, by your settings. Of course I have no idea what goes on in the younger branches of the site, I stick firmly to my own age group, as I have nothing to say to younger ones, anymore than they have anything to interest me, but I felt I need to defend what for me has overall been a very good place to communicate.

By Shelagh M.

99.9% of those wearing a uniform in their profile pictures are scammers and fake profiles.

By Tom M.

Please be more specific about the nature of your issue. There's any number of reasons why this could be the case.

Okay. That happens sometimes

By Alexis P.

Other people can only see your messages on Interpals if they know your password. So don't give people your password and it'll be fine.

By Alexis P.

I'm not really sure. Interpals' search system has always been somewhat temperamental and kinda like a genie in the sense that you always have to make sure you've done everything just right to make sure it gives you what you want.

By Alexis P.

Hi, first usual suspects when one is being blocked/prevented from navigating onto a site can include, double check with your (internet service provider) ISP; whomever the company is that you rely upon to get online. Generally speaking, both in earlier times and still, tho nearly as common present day,so still, (a) company=ISP that is offering net access is the owner of their servers. Accordingly, again, as a general rule, as the providers, operators and owners of the servers, they customize whatever settings and the parameters therein, as they like. Other, out of the gate reasons one can be prevented, blocked, from visiting a site, 1 of the most common and still seen on a rare occasion (more so present day) may likely have something to do with the websites international laws versus some end users state, country location. Additional typical reasons, further, can be anything from a glitch? a tech error? to an oversight, say, if somewhere within the fine print there might be a proof of age needed, matter to any number of things that may also be easy to over look? to be altogether, unaware of readily. Depending on the type of website it is has the potential to cause such an issue. For example, age restrictions? (thus, there might be some documentation somewhere within the pre-intro page and mentioned in say, the fine print, so to speak. Also, the issue could have something to do with 1 or more unknown issues for the end users part e.g. unknown software issue(s) that say, may be running in the background and possibly causing the problem. Possible RESOLVES(?) Best place to start troubleshooting the mystery is definitively, to call your ISP (to include an affirmative suggestion to insist on speaking with someone in upper management (manager? supervisor? systems operator(s)?) and not say, first point of contact staff.

By jen a.
Questions? Get answers from the InterPals.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for InterPals.net