InterFlora UK

ResellerRatings
1 / 5
Reviews.io
4.5 / 5

InterFlora UK has a consumer rating of 1.37 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InterFlora UK ranks 193rd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate InterFlora UK?

“I always buy interflora”

Peter P.
9/18/18

Have bought 10 bouquets in the last 12 months to celebrate a multitude of occasions including Valentines, Mother's Day, Birthdays and sometimes just to thank friends for helping my wife. Flowers are a great way to let people know they mean something to you. Order tracking can be a pain sometimes - doesn't always seem to update on time.

“Not what I ordered”

Maxine J.
9/12/20

Ordered some flowers for my son's girlfriend, who's just had a new baby boy, absolutely shocking, nothing like what I ordered. Ordered flowers on the right got the flowers on the left grand price of £49.00. Sort it out interflora

peterp311
September 18th, 2018

maxinej16
September 12th, 2020

janes854
July 29th, 2020

Most of the flowers in the expensive bouquet we bought our daughter for her 40th died after 2 days. I sent the flowers on the 17th and complained on the 28th when my daughter told me. I complained to Interflora whose customer services told me I hadn't complained in time and there was nothing they could do. Don't use this appalling company.

eleonoraf5
June 24th, 2021

I've ordered flowers for a colleague who had a baby. I got a notification that the person wasn't at home and they left a card, but after speaking with my colleague and Interflora, we discovered that the address was wrong and they couldn't find the right person to deliver to. That was five days after and only when I reached out. If I would have not written, the flowers would have simply never been delivered. Also, I paid 50 pounds for a nice bouquet but only 5 flower were delivered. I'm very unimpressed and for sure I will never use the service again.

sarahc625
November 28th, 2019

The flowers that I ordered were not like the photo. I know they are in bud but they are nothing like what I expected.

andreeac13
July 22nd, 2020

Very disappointed - placed an order for a bouquet + vase to send for a birthday - what I have ordered and what was delivered weer two very, very different things. I could have bought those flowers for £10 max. Instead of spending £50. The items are not supposed to look like the photographs - I was told - then what am I paying for? What exactly am I being charged for? I have no issue with different colors, or arrangement - but these were completely different very cheap flowers - Very disappointed - never will order again and I have already spread the word among my friends ( and will do so going forward).

janett
December 15th, 2008

A blue bouquet but don't expect blue flowers! - I odered my friend the 'Blue Eden' bouquet at a cost of £32 - primarily a rich violet colour. The bouquet arrived and was primarily green with bright yellow chrysanths. I complained and they offered to send another bouquet. This 'bouquet' arrived consisting of 7 flowers, all the same as the original bouquet and was delivered to the wrong house at the opposite end of the road. Incrediby poor service. An offer of a 50% refund would have sorted this but instead they decided to spout T&C 1.1 at me!
Quite honestly I wish I had sent £32 in cash to my firend...

nahidak2
February 24th, 2021

I was shocked when I received funeral flowers they were not as shown in the picture and they were cut very short. I could bought a bunch somewhere else that would have looked nice. I shall not recommend interflora to anyone expensive and cheap flowers were used very dissapointed.

Tip for consumers:
In the future it is better to visit or call your local florist. It's cheaper and you will know exactly what to expect.

Products used:
As I had to attend funeral the next day I had no choice but to take the flowers embarrassed to mention to my friend how much they cost me.

yasminad
February 21st, 2020

Disappointment/complaint in regard of the service since nothing (about the flower availibility) has been specified on the Interflora website and that has costed me time and money.

This incovinience has happened for the the forth time now in 2 weeks trying to deliver flowers that on the website are showed as available.

Also, no call has been recieved, even if they stated they tried to call me.

Also, I was unable to use their gift card /voucher.

Also, when asking help through their live chat I was unable to receive help by a team adviser that was unable to advice me despite me confirming I was still there in need for help.

I will, of course, not even try to use Interflora again. This experience needed to be shared so that others will not waste their time on their website.

annac265
May 4th, 2019

We ordered a basket of white and cream funeral flowers costing £60.00. What arrived was half the size and bore only a vague resemblance to what was advertised. We had to reject it at the door. The florist was very apologetic but said Interflora would give a 100% refund. She lied. We're now having to fight for our money back. Really didn't need all this aggravation at such an emotional time. MY ADVISE IS TO AVOID INTERFLORA LIKE THE PLAGUE!

tomf340
April 22nd, 2019

After 10 years of using them several times a year I will never use them again. I ordered Mother's day flowers and what arrived was not from the stated florist, not at all fresh, and had 25% fewer flowers than before for the same price. When I complained I just got a stock reply and nothing else. They've lost me forever. My advice is to find a good local florist and phone them directly.

lukes144
December 19th, 2019

Ordered a plant earlier this week to be delivered tomorrow as a gift for someone. Just received a voicemail today (5:50pm!) saying they cannot fufil my order now but they're sending flowers instead. Sorry - not acceptable, I selected a plant for a specific reason. They couldn't send a substitute plant so had to cancel the order. It's now too late to order from another company to deliver the gift on time. Terrible service!

Interflora - please don't advertise items if you can't fufil the order. (How long will my refund take to reach me by the way?)

And prospective customers - I'd go elsewhere as there's definitely cheaper and (assumingly) more reliable companies out there! Was happy to pay extra for quality but quality (service) is something I absolutely haven't received.

bonik
March 4th, 2019

I'm not recommend this shop.
Next day my order has been cancelled, without reason. I will never come back again.

alexc185
May 3rd, 2017

Seconds after ordering, I discovered the recipient would be at a different address in the same area on the day of their birthday. Immediately contacted to request a change of address. They refused. Asked to cancel the order. They waited a working day to reply and said it was now impossible.

Literally seconds after having my money they stopped caring about customer service. The result, redundant 60th birthday gift.

Thanks a whole bunch...

grantf15
February 27th, 2018

Avoid Interflora - the flower experts

Absolutely disgraceful.

Ordered flowers for my wife - the booking was accepted, thereafter I receive a voicemail saying the delivery can't be made and the next available slot was 4 days later. I then receive an email saying the same to which I reply to the customer service email address, as instructed, cancelling the order. I receive a further voicemail with the same information the following day so I call up confirming I wish to cancel the order. The lady assures me its been cancelled - this morning a week after the original booking, and 5 days after the cancellation email, I check my account and the money has been taken.

Such a shoddy, unprofessional service.

If you're thinking of using this company just check their page out and look at the number of 1 star reviews and angry customers across their own site and other independents - can so many people be wrong?

christined105
May 30th, 2018

I ordered next day courier delivery from Interflora. When I didn't receive notification of delivery, I contacted Interflora (I had to contact them - they didn't bother to let me know there had been a problem). I was told the courier said he 'could not access the property' and that couriers did not 'typically' call the sender or recipient if there was an issue. I asked the question why ask for numbers in the first place to which I received no response. I was told they could send another bouquet through the local florist (so not my selected flowers) three days later as it was the Bank Holiday weekend. I told them not to bother as it was a time sensitive gift. Unbelievably the courier then delivered the three day old flowers on the Tuesday afternoon! Wilted and sorry looking. He told the recipient he couldn't find the house so the story about not being able to gain access was pure fabrication. To add insult to injury there was no message card either! Truly shocking service for which I have been offered (well, I demanded) a refund and nothing else by way of compensation. I will not be using Interflora ever again. After asking for compensation they offered me a 15 pound evoucher for use on their website. As I refuse to give them business again, and I cant imagine you could get anything for 15 pounds, I told them thanks but no thanks.

christinap28
September 5th, 2016

Having used Interflora online to purchase a bouquet for a friends birthday we were very impressed and so shortly afterward on wanting to buy flowers for a funeral we again ordered via interflora for collection. When my husband brought home the bouquet I was stunned.
It was atrocious! Flowers, the few there were, were quoted and dying!
We immediately contacted the local florist who speedily arranged collection and promised replacement free delivery.
This was in fact carried out but the bouquet was still atrocious!
For £30 we had 3 'just surviving' roses and 3 unopened buds of kind with some greenery!
In our way to the cemetery we stopped and got 2 bouquets from a well known supermarket for less money and they looked absolutely lovely.
We threw the others in the bin as they were not even worth having around the house.
I can only say how humiliated I would be if flowers like this had been arranged for delivery ditect to our recipient!
Unfortunately I now know interflora are too unreliable.
If this is the service you get on collecting your own flowers and then the replacement is still unacceptable something is amiss.
Unfortunately on contacting Interflora website and complaining about the standard I received there were a couple of emails going back and forth about dates etc but unfortunately not even a decent apology or explanation for sub-standard service.
NOT acceptable when you have no faith in a company to deliver goods of standard.
NEVER AGAIN

aja230
August 29th, 2017

I placed an order for a delivery on Saturday and recommended time slots to make sure the recipient is there. Recipient wasn't there because they attempted delivery when I said recipient wouldn't be there. But could they at least leave the flowers? I wish. Sunday - no delivery. Monday was a bank holiday. They wanted it to be delivered on Tuesday. For a birthday that was on Saturday. In this business, just like any delivery business, reliability is the key.

Oh, almost forgot. To top it all off they didn't have exactly what I ordered in stock and they said they replaced it with something similar.

I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Never again with this company.

warrenp113
December 3rd, 2021

Friends sent my wife flowers through Interflora after some surgery. Knowing the premium they will have paid, the least they should have expected were good quality flowers. The roses looked like they were dying already and they would just get rid of them in our bundle and hope we wouldn't notice. When I contacted Interflora through twitter they fobbed me off and told me to contact the florist. Happy to take the money but shirk their responsibilities. Avoid these amateurs at all costs. Find a respectable local florist instead.

Questions? Get answers from the InterFlora UK staff and other customers.

Order flowers from Interflora. Same day delivery available. All bouquets are expertly crafted by local florists and hand-delivered to the door.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InterFlora UK?

Have a question about InterFlora UK?