Interactivebrokers.co.in

Interactivebrokers.co.in has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Interactivebrokers.co.in?

“stay away from this trading platform”

Kevin F.
5/21/20

They sold my stock at absolute bottom during global pandemic. Basically stole my money as site would not process the sell transaction that I attempted over 10 times. The site should be upgraded. Don't trust them with your money.

kevinf715
May 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Interactivebrokers.co.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interactivebrokers.co.in?

Have a question about Interactivebrokers.co.in?