Review of E*TRADE

E*TRADE reviews

Tel: 1-877-921-2434

dellm23
3/5/19

I joined Etrade last year and invested $50,000 in Etrade and i lost $83,000 , i wanted to withdraw my balance and i couldn't do that , i contacted them , but they never contacted me or reply to any of my emails .. i was confused and very bitter about it.. I needed to get my money back but i couldn't .. I read the online review about recovery expert called MALAIKA RECOVERY .. i tried to contact them and explained my problem and wanted my money back, i gave them the information's they needed to work on.Thanks to wwwDOTmalaikarecoveryDOTcom .. I advice you all that are investing in ETrade to be very careful and feel free to write him with his office email via adminATmalaikaconsultantDOTcom and thank me later

stevea138
12/17/18

I have trading accounts at several brokerages - all with margin. When the market goes down, Etrade lowers the equity percentages and requires more cash in order to keep the positions. Other brokerages may do the same but not the frequency as as Etrade.

When this happens only Etrade does not advise the account holder of a funds deficit. They choose to sell you out with a sellout fee 7 times their regular trading fees.

I don't have time to monitor my account every minute of every day but they seem to enjoy depleting the value of my account. I will never trade with them again.

hando
8/18/18

I've been with E*Trade before they were ever "cool". I started trading with them in late 1995, and each time I consider leaving, I find reasons to stay. They seem to appreciate my loyalty, and the managers of the few branches I've visited (yes, E*Trade has a few physical branches), they are very welcoming and highly respectful of my loyalty. Yeah the trading fees are of the most expensive on the Internet, but they are now giving us more incentives to stay, and attempting to correct their prices to more competitive levels.

jacquer6
7/21/18

ronjacque0atgmaildotcom
I got ripped off by this bogus broker recently it was difficult to get a withdrawal after several failed attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution company to get my funds back. Glad this is finally over for me.

ryanm195
Ryan M.
4/16/18

Came from Scottrade where they screwed me more than once. Never again. E Trade moving forward. fast and reliable.

lorib108
12/26/17

My husband has tried to check it out and all the reviews were bad.They just want your money period spend it on yourself

chevoughnc
12/22/17

I am getting cash back for items I was already planning on buying. It is like getting an extra discount especially around the holidays when cash back is doubled.

ryana65
12/17/17

As a pro trader I wouldn't recommend to use the E-Trade platform as your main, having said that it is an excellent platform for beginners.

E-Trade makes it very easy to track your stocks and compare potential investments. They also do a pretty decent job assisting the beginner investor in understanding stock market processes.

All in all I'd recommend them to most people.

maryh174
12/4/17

E-Trade is the perfect online trading site. Very easy to use. It even has information with which one might educate oneself on the intricacies of trading. And a phone call brings you live, friendly help. E-TRADE makes trading fun!

satishr1
12/3/17

e trade is good for those who can't go in the market or it is safe for croud . safe money and safe time

blakes43
11/24/17

Commissions are on the lower side, service is good. Withdrawals and deposits go pretty smoothly. One of the better discount brokerages overall

mdf8
11/20/17

I hope eaarnopedia would be better service in Bangladesh. If it paid there user's request of amount the user increase day by day.

michaelc533
11/7/17

They provide excellent platform but I find that their customer support could be a little better. Fees are on higher range and they could do more to Cater to individual.

edm534
8/7/17

I attempted to open an account at E*Trade. I paid my debt to society. Yet they would not open an account for me. Not looking for credit just a trading platform.
When I asked for an explanation no response to my inquiry.

susanl68
7/24/17

I thought E Trade was a great idea and would make my investment life so much simpler. Unfortunately, I was an early entry into the marketplace, and E Trade was totally unprepared and hadn't created the support and structure to operate. Literally, it took 3 days to execute on any orders. Then, the company was so difficult to work with and motivate. They were mean-spirited and unhelpful. I lost money simply because E Trade was useless and slow and out to lunch. Having worked with other securities brokers, I expected responsiveness during business hours. None. They came into this market without adequate employment to support customers, and refused to ratchet up to be there for customers, then insulted customers they had screwed over. They needed to have invested in their company. After experiencing losses due to E Trade's ineptitude, I wondered what the real back story was.

haileyw4
3/29/17

I tried Etrade bug they are so expensive. I have to go back to my regular TD trading account. I'm Still looking for the one that doesn't have high minimum for free transaction fee.

ramyh1
1/22/17

They allow you to trade and buy and sell from the comfort of your home! last month I was using them for many hours but now I use them even more

gisellem2
11/14/16

Very hard to work with. All online so no hard copies. My work had a stock option and used them. I would never choose them to work with.

tonys143
10/28/16

Why would anyone use anything else.

irvinb18
9/1/16

Hsjg ui igg op

catherinee19
7/18/16

Very prompt and accurate in recording instructions.

enriquer7
6/30/16

I have been using them for 13 years and I haven't have a single problem; any little issues where intermediately solved.

garyh132
6/28/16

Very good site, Plenty of information and helpful contacts

bens138
6/25/16

Constant issues and delays with my charts and ordering but some of the best add-ons of any platform I've used.

davidm455
6/7/16

One of my favorite companies

Questions? Get answers from the E*TRADE staff and other customers.

E*TRADE?