Review of InkCartridges

InkCartridges reviews

info@inkcartridges.com

jof58
12/7/17

I ordered from this company for the first time last month and the black works great but the color does not work at all! What a waste of money! They suck no response they could not give a $#*! more! Customer service there is no customer service!

rony16
5/30/17

I bought (2) HP 56 cartridges and I'm lucky if I got 100 pages out of each. Won't waste my money on refills again. Would give a half star if possible

jamest214
5/17/17

Prices are not near the lowest and quality is minimum. Google for all prices and offers before you order from them. I will never use them again.

evh5
4/8/17

I have purchased cartridges a couple of time for my Canon i9900. Occasionally a cartridge leaks from the beginning. Because the price is so low, I throw the cartridge away. This is better than buying OEM cartridges from the big box office supply stores. In the past year $50 covered my ink cost. For seven year before that, ink was costing $225 to $300 per year. Preventing leaking cartridges can be maximized by very gently handling them when they are installed!

alh70
12/27/16

Even though they had my correct address on file, they shipped my item to the wrong address. Customer service was useless, as they repeatedly said it was delivered to my door. When I finally tracked down the package myself, I found the toner cartridge to be defective. I shipped it back, as instructed. I never received a credit from them. Thankfully, I purchased through PayPal, and PayPal has agreed to refund my purchase price, even though the seller would not. Never, never deal with these people!

douglasc27
2/25/16

Ordered 2-16. after contact by email and chat
6x never got any response. . promised 2 to 5 day delivery. no product after 9 days. and no courtesy of response. cannot comment on quality since I have not gotten my order.

dm19
7/23/14

I ordered from inkcartridges.com for the first time last Sunday and paid $12.99 for a remanufactured HP 60 tricolor with no shipping charges or tax. They send USPS Priority Mail and it came 3 days later. They emailed an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.

7/23/14 - I thought I would give an update. The cartridge I purchased was an "LD" cartridge. I've printed with it several times and it's better than any new HP cartridge I've ever used.

1/11/15 - New update. I ordered another cartridge on 11/24 for $17.99 (no shipping charge). On 11/25 my printer died. I emailed about what to do to return it and was told to simply write "Return to sender" and a return authorization number on the package and give it back to USPS . The package arrived at USPS in 11/26. We don't get packages at our address and I was able to get to USPS on 12/4. In the information on the website for returns it stated that a refund would be given 1 to 2 weeks after the package is received at Inkcartridges minus a $4.95 charge for shipping. The package didn't get there until 12/19 possibly because of the holidays. I think USPS returned it parcel post or first class. I received a credit on my account on 1/1. Considering Inkcartridges may have closed 1 to 2 days for Christmas and New Years weeks I think the refund was done in good time. They also refunded the total amount of $17.99. I know the original transaction was free shipping, but didn't know if that included returns.

jasonp31
3/14/14

I have been buying samsung printer toners for our 620ND for the past year and paying $160 each. I found the same toners that work on the samsung for $74. I need 4 toners each time and that amounts to $300 savings every 2 months. I cannot believe how much we can be saving.

Questions? Get answers from the InkCartridges staff and other customers.

InkCartridges?