This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

igogo

igogo has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with igogo most frequently mention esta web, order number and contenta con. igogo ranks 35th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• El servicio es rapido y estas informado constantemente de tu envio.
  • De Pedido ISP1604200423497437 04/20/2016 04:23:49 AM

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate igogo?

“Good prices, good products!”

Istvan H.
9/22/17

My other order is a CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 en 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - order number: S*******217849 and a matching keypad - order number: IS*******276930. Both products are fast and work perfectly. I recommend everyone to buy igogo.es store because they can get phones, tablets etc... at very good prices...

“Never trust them”

Gregory C.
4/5/18

The points promised for reviews will never be credited to your account plus they ask customers to write positive reviews against rewards.

el servicio (38) de pedido (45) esta tienda (37) muy recomendable (21) mi experiencia (15) estoy muy contento (17) los productos (37) el tiempo (22) el producto (38) perfecto estado (16) order number (8) perfectas condiciones (12)
ciroi
December 30th, 2015
Be aware from IGOGO.ES! They mark some items with "Hong Kong home" sticker to inform the item is shipped from china or HK. So the items WITHOUT these stickers should be shipped from Euro area... Not at all! The ship EVERYTHING from China. In few words they are "dropshipper": only web site and NO goods storing. In this way anyone can capable of this business!
So, you think to buy from SPAIN and you receive your good after a lot ot days with custom duties and taxes to pay for import!
This is almost a fraud for European customers.
istvanh1
September 22nd, 2017
Both products are fast and work perfectly.
esterc
December 17th, 2013
I purchased a smartphone a few days ago thinking that this was a Spanish site and I wanted the phone for Christmas. I paid 26€ for 3-7 day postage so it would arrive in time. They have asked me for another 30€ postage as they say my address is remote. If I knew of the costs involved before purchase I would not have purchased from them. Now trying to get my money back, but they are very slow, just keep sending messages asking if I can give another address, well you only have one address. I will now not get the phone I wanted for Christmas because it is too late to buy from somewhere else. Still don't know if I will receive my refund! Not happy, they have spoiled my Christmas
nickk47
January 14th, 2016
I bought a Smartphone during an offer period from this site and in general this site is very good.The only thing that i recommend to add the English language on the site together with Spanish because this is not a spanish company but based in Hong Kong. Also the tracking number with my order wasn't trackable after leaving China.And it didn't came as "Signed For".
Pay ONLY with paypal guys in any chinese site!
miguelj10
March 24th, 2017
I received my request on time and it works really well. Very satisfied. I'll go on shopping there for sure.
gregoryc50
April 5th, 2018
• Updated review
SCAM
February 7th, 2018
• Previous review
They used to be one of the bests but have left their web site die. Now they have incredibly high prices. They don't even respect they own rules anymore for example I've written some reviews and according to their review rules I should have received 1000 points (a 20$ voucher) but they refuse to give me my right.
jackm133
January 12th, 2016
Site is drop shipper; while they have. Es domain they are based out of China. Hence bad spanish translations. They lure you in with low price, but will not ship product to you. Avoid at all costs.
javierg8
November 26th, 2015
I am very disappointed with this website. The item never arrived, I was given excuses constantly changing delivery time limits provided (first give a deadline, then expand, then become lower). Even after confirming that the item was lost they tried to coerce me saying that I would not return the money if did not withdraw the claim PayPal. PayPal ultimately I was right and I returned the money. Shameful behavior Igogo not recommend it at all.
eliyahun
December 19th, 2016
They are presenting prices in Euro but whey do not accept payments in Euro, finally they present you a bill in USD dollars according to their own, FRAUD exchange rate. I tried to buy a smartphone for 118.51 euro. They asked me to pay 135 USD dollars since their exchange rate is 1 euro = 0.88 USD while official Central European bank exchange rate is 1 euro = 0.96 USD
When trying to use some coupon the original price is increased by 50-60% and the coupon is applied to this price so with the coupon it becomes much expensive than without it.
Conclusion: Be aware from these fraud site. Do not let them cheat you and do not wast your time as I wasted.
oscarb45
April 18th, 2016
Amazing prices, all recieve it quick, 14 days to spain. My order is IS*******465073.

Products are good, all 5*
gonzalop7
30/06/2017
Gonzalo Perea
I have bought a Xiaomi MiBand 2 with Bluetooth 4.0 in this web page (www.igogo.es) and everything was perfect.
The products arrived in good conditions and matched the expectations. The shipment was quick and arrived to the delivery place properly. The web page interface is good and buying is easy.
I really recommend this web page to buy electronic products.
keno25
December 23rd, 2016
I just experienced the same as the last poster who thought their order was coming from Spain or inside Europe. I live in Italy and only buy from inside Europe. Now I will have to pay 22% IVA tax on this item when it arrives. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH IGOGO.ES if you think they are located in Spain.
miguelc38
February 22nd, 2017
I bought a tablet at Igogo in December for 201 in an offer. Several weeks later they tell me that they do not have it in stock. I look at the page, and they have it, but now the price is 260. I told them that the item is in stoc and send them the link. But they insist that it is not the same (it was a Chuwi Hi12, there is only one model of this tablet). I repeat that they are wrong, and it goes like this for months. Two and a half months later, without asking for my authorization, they canceled the order. The next day they told me that they do have the tablet again in stock, they sent me the same link that I had sent them before, and they tell me to buy it for 260, and they offer me a discount of 3 euros. A scam. Please read the messages they sent me in the attached pic.
fernandom32
May 2nd, 2017
Order: IS*******542332
Date: 03/23/2017 03:29:54 AM

Exelente company, fast shipping, good prices, original equipment and very good assistance. I was very pleased with the support. Equipment arrived in Portugal fast and safe. I RECOMMEND IGOGO.ES :)
cs134
February 23rd, 2016
I buy a mobile on IGOGO.ES, a Spanish site, to avoid any duty costs on 20/Dec/2015.
During the purchase every information about the origin was omitted and honestly everything was treated like it was a Spanish company and I believed that the mobile come from Europe, that was what they make me believe.
Lately I found it come from Malaysia and after I receive a call from DHL informing about duty costs associated with a value of 190 to something that costed 327 with transport and insurance included.
So based on this I informed Igogo that I would not receive the mobile once it was not the deal I made, I was fooled.
On 7/Jan/2016 I send back the mobile and on 15/Jan/2016 Igogo informed that when they receive the mobile they would propose a reimbursement.
Igogo received the mobile back on 21/Jan/2016 and now they are not respecting the proposal they made and are giving excuses and delaying the closure of my complaint.
Igogo is not being honest and since the beginning that they passed by something they are not, hiding the provenance of the mobile phone.
Don't do deals with these guys.
(Order Nº IS*******580895)
panosk1
November 13th, 2015
Should I go learn Spanish first so to order from this site? Because it doesn't have any language option. And it supposed to be international store. Take only 1 star from me just for this.
marcelinoa5
November 15th, 2016
I am sorry, i was wrong about igogo, they sent me grade c smartwatch, not working and no solution, i deleted all my business accounts, igogo, paypal, i donºt work for free. I lost my money and igogo a good costumer.
sergim
April 10th, 2017
This is not the first time that I buy at Igogo.com. For me its a great location for buying. I make the order and in less than 2 weeks I have it at home, with the perfect tracking number that I can follow on www.17track.net and on my delivery agency www.correos.es.

I have one one problem with and order and they accessed to cancel it withou any problem.

I will continue buying here!
viliusp
June 23rd, 2016
посылки нет я думаю што миня обманули
robertd211
May 27th, 2016
I bought on Igogo.es couple of times. My last purchase was Vernee Thor (order IS*******166012).
The most important thing of this seller are the prices. In most cases they have lower prices then other sellers.
Second thing is fast delivery. They sent packages within 48 hours after making an order.
Customer service is also very fast. They answer within 24 hour.
Last but not least, they offer good customer loyalty program. For purchases you get IG Points and next purchase could be cheaper if you use this points.
marcoa26
June 13th, 2017
Order Number: IS*******072849
Order Date: 21/06/2017
Opinion: Vkworld F2 3G Smartphone phone. I am completely satisfied! Perfect quality, bright colors, large display. Igogo precise information about everything: shipping, tracking... I am very is pleased with them!

Thank you very much!
klaush2
August 16th, 2014
I ordered 2 tablets with insurance for128€. The shipment is lost. Mails to Igogo.es will not be answered. Over PayPal I have got the Tracking number from Globalegrow (Igogo.es is only a Letterbox) and find that the Parcel is in Germany. Thats it for Globalegrow. If the schipment reached your country they think they have delivered to you.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY AT IGOGO.ES / GLOBALEGROW !!!

schnauf
March 25th, 2017
I ordered a Smartwatch on Igogo. It took about 3 weeks to Germany, delivered with free shipping. Prices, items, the quality of service and speed shipments make Igogo one of the best websites to buy. I still recommend this store to everyone.

Order number: IS*******307253
anac21
December 10th, 2014
The Spanish language on the website is ridiculous! It seems as if it has been translated with Google and no idea whatsoever of the Spanish language! Cheap as the prices... or not? I am still waiting for a reply from them after a week, it is supposed to be delivered in two weeks max... will write more when/if it arrives!

Tip for consumers: SO FAR RUBBISH!!!

guillerv
September 22nd, 2017
I bought Mi5 and others two times and really good experience, the products arrive very fast to my country, like... one or two weeks only, when others websites spend four weeks in delivery. I recommend!

They never send my phone. They stole my money. After 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. They are a scam