Review of Humanatic

Humanatic reviews

th4832
12/4/17

It is a waste of time. The site constantly crashes daily. It takes forever to reach $10 payout. If you reach $10, cashout quickly instead of waiting later. Humanatic are known for creating audits taking double the money away. They even take money away, when the audit is correct. They don't want anyone to hardly earn anything.

I used to make great money with the company. The company frozen my account. I unsubscribe from them. They can keep their crappy no good change.

Stop cheating money out of hard workers. This is why people avoid crappy sites like this. This company is garbage for cheap work. Up to $1 hourly to earn is a joke.

Humanatic will go under, when people in US stop doing that work. Worst part is they logged you out. When you logged, they say password is incorrect. Other case scenario when you logged on, site goes unavailable.

batofd
11/10/17

I am very disappointed down to earth with humanatic. I was able to login at night and the next day it says invalid login information. In my case I mistakenly review calls that drops my accuracy to 85% and now my account was deactivated. Isn't it inhuman? I worked hard for 2 weeks just to earn $35 and without even a warning for deactivation my accout cant be access anymore. Where are my earning goes? Of course in thier pockets. I believe in karma. Karma moves in mysterious way. A waste of time..

sheenad5
9/25/17

why suddenly they closed my account ,even i'm working honestly,i'm no cheater,i'm just working yerterday 11/23/17, & today 24 i can't open my account

anona42
5/15/17

Worked with this online homebased long enough that they are not fraud. They will pay you on time when they said so. However, nowadays this company will let you wait for nothing. Fewer calls, more workers which is impossible for someone to get a call and all the cheaters were never banned especially those what they call superhumans, hoarding calls 24/7 not giving any chance to the other people to get a call.

garyc153
5/1/17

This company is a fraud and cheating its workers. They reduce your balances all the time and ban accounts permanently without giving any warnings. This morning, I had 4,2$ in my account but suddenly became 0.089$. This is a Scam Company. I have proofs which I have uploaded it to their support, but they never reply to your emails. Friends do not get involved in such business...save your precious time....because time and tide waits for none.

mattinn
4/16/17

I've earned a living out of this earning approximately USD 50 a week working just 5 hours a day... You have to be accurate and diligent and be good in English in both writing and listening, and thats only how you'll only be happy and succesful in humanatic

garyc150
4/14/17

This company is a Partial Scam. They frequently ban accounts of honest and hardworking users for absolute no reason. When the time comes to request a payout they would deactivate users account and then they would send a message on the Facebook that they are hiring new users.

It took me a month to earn 60$. And when I requested a payout they deactivated my account. When I asked for the reason, they never replied to my emails. There are hundreds of users on their company's forum complaining about their account getting banned for absolute no reason.

Once they ban accounts, they never reply to emails. This is how this company functions. I regret joining this company. You'll end up losing your time and money.

jadeb14
3/22/17

this site takes too much of my time wasted. I started working here but the payment is very small and the site has a lots of cheater, so you will always get twice penalties instead of earning. it such a waste of time and randomly banned accounts without investigation

mariau14
12/17/16

WHAT HAPPEN THE LAST TIME I LOG OUT MY MONEY WAS 5.35$ THEN I LOG IN AGAIN ITS 2.85$ CAN YOU REVIEW MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.

jayl165
4/22/16

The work is easy (i.e. listening to calls and choosing the right category) but the pay offered to call reviewers is null (e.g. 0.2 cents for calls). The support team has no personality and set penalties for double your pay for each call you get incorrect. After a few days, I requested my account be deactivated. I definitely would not recommend this work at home option.

taylorj11
12/23/15

EVERY Link I click redirects to unwanted "Announcements". I am here for the money, not your everyday life.

nagarjung
7/2/15

sir i want to create humanatic id how can i create sir,now iam getting error like....There was an error processing your request. We have notified our support team.

sharinar
11/16/14

My experience with humanatic is up and down, but mostly down lately. The work is easy and usually in the morning is the best time to get a lot of calls to review. I am not really a fan of them taking double your earning per call when you get one wrong. The audit system is a plus because you get to listen to the call and determine what you did wrong. Though I have found often times the audit system is incorrect and once you notify them that they are incorrect some auditors will refuse to correct it. Twice now I have had this happen. One argued with me until the policy was pulled up and an Administrator found I was correct. The other....we will see.

emmae7
1/24/14

I joined this site some time ago, now you basically review calls and tick a box telling them the reason for the call, why a caller wasn't connected and some others which I generally don't do... I stick with the first 2!

The pay is not really all that, but if you get 10 correct you get a bonus payment... Now this will increase your balance significantly in some cases. It is easy to do and there are instructions at the bottom of each task, ensuring you understand!

My main downfall with this site is when changing screens, if you don't leave at least 60 seconds in between, a message comes up telling you to wait a further 60 seconds! The fact that I have received or requested no payments yet is the reason I have it at 3 stars...

Nope. Run the other way. I have been there for 6 years. It's dead and they will steal your earnings.

By You K.

u r just wasting your time in humanatic

By jade b.

Questions? Get answers from the Humanatic staff and other customers.

Humanatic?