Review of branded surveys

Tel: +1 888-848-2525
info@gobranded.com

fatumam
11/16/19
I've started several surveys and Have gotten more than halfway done , just to get re-directed me to another survey saying I wasn't qualified, or not a match ! Unreal
susanm1243
11/13/19
• Updated review
Since I posted this review, I have received another email from Hanna at Branded Surveys. This is the email I received:

Hello Susan,

Thank you for reaching back out - and for your patience as I submitted your profile for secondary review.

We are following up with you regarding the previous block on your account.

While our systems verify and ensure an active and valid panelist base, systematic blocks are not always 100% accurate.

Our team has reviewed your account information and deem your account to be in good standing with Branded Surveys. As such, we have re-activated your account. You may now easily utilize your account and participate in more point-earning opportunities.

We apologize for any inconvenience to you and would like to thank you for using Branded Surveys!

Hanna

My account is now restored and working. Since the effort was made and was successful in rectifying their mistake, I am amending my review of Branded Surveys to three stars. I am hopeful there will be no further problems, as I do enjoy taking their surveys.
“With no warning or definitive explanation, my account was blocked.”
11/10/19
• Previous review
I signed on with Branded Surveys in September of this year. Since then, I have taken many surveys, moving up to Gold ranking very quickly. I have reached bonus level each week since joining. Out of all the surveys I've taken, only one was denied, and that was months ago. This past Monday, I took several surveys in the morning, then tried to cash out my points for $10. Not only was I not able to cash out, I could no longer take surveys. I emailed customer service to ask them what was wrong. Several days later I received this reply from Hanna:
Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys.
At Branded we expect our users to answer survey questions truthfully and to the best of their ability. There were issues with the surveys that you completed that our clients rejected.
Unfortunately, this has caused a block on your account and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Hanna
This is apparently a cut and paste form reply, as I have read of others in this review forum who have gotten the same message. I was shocked! I wrote back to Hanna asking what I had done that the client objected to. I also told her that I was angered by the implication that I was falsifying information on my surveys and that this accusation was an insult to my integrity. I have yet to hear back, and, if my experience follows that of others on this forum, I doubt I ever will. I am terribly disappointed in Branded Surveys. I thought that they were a decent, reputable company. It now appears I was mistaken.
oksanas16
11/7/19
This is my honest experience with this site - completed 31(!) surveys, got 1000 points (min required to redeem) but found no redeem option on the site. Contacted customer service. Got a reply from a bot: you must be either banned, using a proxy, or have used the site fraudulently!' Sent some screenshots of my account and a list of approved completed surveys. Silence from them since then. Lots of time wasted would absolutely NOT RECOMMEND.
nigeln
10/25/19
I spent fifteen minutes completing a survey for 63 points and never received points allotted into my account. When I contacted customer service, they never responded. This is a constant issue with Branded Surveys. Do not join.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Nigel,
We do apologize for any delays. Rest assured your message was received and you should've been contacted. Thank you!
kendran9
10/16/19
If you used to know them, you don't know them at all! Points are now credited immediately, rather than the old two-week wait. They have a great selection of gift cards, or you can use PayPal or get a deposit right into your bank account. The minimum cash out is only $10, which you WILL get to fairly quickly with regular use. My only tiny complaint is you have to wait about 2 days for your prize, but it still comes faster than they say it will! I cannot recommend highly enough!!
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Thank you for being a valued member of Branded Surveys Kendra!!
alib147
10/12/19
I have been doing the surveys for about 2 months and loved doing them
Last week I was unable to access a survey - a message said ThIs is unavailable for you'.
I emailed them to be told my account had been blocked -
This was the response I received: Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

From Hanna'

The fact they blocked me without telling me and are more or less calling me a liar regarding the surveys I've completed (Gold member) is insulting and untrue.

I've emailed the, several times for a specific explanation to be ignored.

Shocking after I had really enjoyed taking their surveys, and upsetting.
scottc543
10/8/19
Absolutely awful trying to deal with them. Finished a survey had proof it was finished, and they refused to award the points I was due. Then to add insult to injury, The points I did have were suddenly gone. Avoid this company, stick with someone reputable.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Scott,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Rest assured your survey report was reviewed and you were credited the appropriate amount. We do apologize if you are unsatisfied with this.
elleb26
9/23/19
Last month, I left a negative feedback because of the panel's support response. My problem got finally resolved , therefore, for the sake of fairness , I'm amending my review and giving it a higher rating.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Elle,
We do apologize - if your account was blocked we should have explained why. Please reach out to us at info@gobranded.com if you need any assistance.
samanthar157
8/30/19
I'm still pretty new but as far as I can tell it makes you choose the payment option but does not say what you can even cash your points out to
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Samantha,
in order to cash out, you need to earn a minimum of 1000 points, which is equivalent to $10.00 USD. should you need any additional information, please reach out to us directly at info@gobranded.com. Thank you!
oscars120
8/8/19
Be careful before joining this site. After years of collecting points, when I tried to redeem the company refused to pay. I have tried to contact customer service 4-5 times but haven't received a response. I suspect that since I was trying to redeem more than $60 of points that I earned, Branded Survey thinks it's a big amount that they cannot afford to pay. Before spending hours and hours of your precious time answering surveys, be ready that at the end you will not get paid anything. This seems to be the business model of this company.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Oscar,
It looks like there may have been an issue within your account. Please reach out to us directly at info@gobranded.com so that we can communicate what had happened. Thank you.
janinef17
7/13/19
it always says this is not a survey for you. i think it is pointless for me to keep trying. this makes me real mad and wastes my time
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Janine,

Sometimes surveys can fill up rather quickly , and we do apologize for the trouble there - we always encourage our members to input as much information about themselves as possible so that we can match you to more reward earning opportunities!
bobbyf33
6/26/19
Branded survey is the best site. I love this site. I was shocked seeing my account with (approve+pending)$81 points because now I can't take any new survey. Please help me to get back my account. My account email: *

*Personal information redacted by admin
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello,

Please reach out to us directly at info@gobranded.com with any issues you may have! Thank you!
sumerd
5/30/19
Recently started with Brand Surveys and I am extremely impressed! I typically do not rate survey companies that i joined but this time it was a must! The website is designed exceptionally well and easy to navigate! Already in just a few weeks I have earned 3 Amazon gift codes! Keep up the great work!

Tip for consumers: Register now and join the fun!

Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Sumer and welcome to Branded Surveys! We're so excited to hear that you've been able to redeem so quickly! Thank you for the kind review!
kellys472
5/14/19
Branded Surveys is by far THE best survey site around. Seems llike every time I turn around I am cashing out.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Thank you for the kind words! We're so lucky to have you as a Branded Surveys member Kelly!
stephens500
5/7/19
I juat started thia through mypoints. Btw mypoints is the bomb-! Love it. Just takes several hours to get a gift cars but worth it. Anyway, so far branded has denied 90% of mu attempts and i have wasted prob 4 hrs for about 15 added points. Hope it gets better fast!!!!!!!!!
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Stephen - We appreciate your feedback! I would suggest adding in as much information about yourself in your profile as possible so that we cant match you to more surveys. Thank you!
ceccyc
5/3/19
Branded survey is a very good site to be sincere, but I was surprised seeing my account blocked with $87 approved point and $17 pending, kindly pls admin help me open this account in other to withdrawal my hard earn money. Pls I'm begging u, *****@gmail.com
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Ceccy,
I'm glad we were able to resolve the above issue! Thank you for being a member of Branded Surveys!
sallyr93
4/20/19
Very explanatory and informative and exciting about how you are involved instantly in the opinions of each catagories
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Thank you for the review Sally! We're so happy to have you as a member of Branded Surveys!
toddh20
4/10/19
• Updated review
Stay away, as you likely won't get paid for your hard work. My recent earnings withdrawal request was rejected with no explanation, despite having earned the 1000 + points I accumulated beforehand.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Todd,
We'd be happy to look into this for you. Please reach out to us at info@gobranded.com. Thank you!
“Go Branded has lost its luster”
7/9/16
• Previous review
They let you take plenty of surveys and polls for pay. You will always have plenty of survey opportunities and you can cash out for 10 bucks once you accumulate 1000 points. However, things have dramatically changed for the worst. It used to be that we would usually get five points for each survey we don't qualify for and any brief personal information update form we complete but now I'm usually given just 1 point or two for that.

They did away with the 30-point "You're an ace" bonus we would often get for screening out of surveys but being a good member. It's no longer the case you get 30 points for answering each poll in a series; now it's 5 points for all members. I kissed earning 10 points for taking a poll and 110 points for doing a poll for 10 consecutive days goodbye.

So much for my being a gold member. They have come up with dumb excuses for these new changes, with one of them being that they're trying to get quality survey taking done; what does this have to do with quality survey taking? I'm sticking with them for now but they may lose me if they keep this all up.
chrisf330
3/28/19
When it was the old Mintvine interface, the site was excellent. Now it just sucks. They took away our referal commisions, dropped the payout of the elite polls from 10 points to 5, removed the poll streaks, and Branded Pay takes longer than when I had used PayPal cashouts.

You all keep saying "More exciting changes are coming." What a joke. How is any of the above mentioned an improvement? What exactly are the exciting changes? Seems like pure BS to me. I asked about it and never have received a reply.

Also support has gotten terrible. When you do contact them, it takes 5-10 days for an answer, if they even bother answering at all. This is unacceptable in the business world. 2-3 business days at most is the standard. Seems I only get satisfaction when I start a BBB complaint.

As for reporting issues with a survey, they now suck so bad for that. You report, and they claim there is no record of survey completion 95% of the time. More lies. When they do approve it, you only get 25% of the allotted points. Does that seem fair after completing a survey in full including the final classifciatiion questions? Hell no!

I will be staying clear of this website for the most part. Oh yeah, I've been with MintVine / Branded almost since they started. Way to stick it to the loyal customers who got you where you are today!
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Chris,
We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. You're right - we made some changes to payouts for polls, and no longer offer poll streaks.
Users now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys! We also increased our leaderboard frequency payout and the frequency of random prize payout. Both the elite action chart and leaderboard focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved.
If you would like please contact us at info@gobranded.com and ask for Hanna - so that we can investigate what happened when you reached out to our support team. Thank you!
helenh201
Helen H.
3/19/19
When I first stated using this site, it was great. Now it is the worst. For the past two and a half weeks the surveys keeps cutting off. I cannot get pass three minutes without being taken right back to the site. Sometimes I spend up to 10 to 15 minutes, before I get redirected back to the site and will not receive no credits. When I complain with links and screen shots I get rejected! I know I am entitled to way more points than I have now!
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Helen,
We're very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience. I'd be happy to look into any issues you've had, please reach out to us at info@gobranded.com and ask for Hanna. Thank you!
annes303
3/10/19
I'm very pleased with Branded
Surveys are clear, organized, interesting and intelligent...prompt payments and awesome polls~
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Anne,
Thank you so much for the review and for being a member of Branded Surveys!
jimv23
2/7/19
I have really enjoyed interacting with this site. The surveys are interesting and the payments are prompt. Definitely one of the better ones out there.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hi Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you enjoy the surveys!
janab40
2/5/19
There are too many surveys errors where the survey has been completed but doesnt redirect back . It happens weekly. Even though you get credit for the survey it doesnt count towards the weekly bonus. Very frustrating . Makes me not want to take surveys because of this. Have reached out to customer service with no reply back numerous times.
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Jana,
Customer service has received your message and appreciates your patience while we sort this matter out. Thank you!
davidm1733
12/12/18
Payment withdrow too late .
It need to be more fast .. so , i don't recomanded to another
randed the Way what more can I say. Nice little earners two payouts iin 13 days. 5***** Branded the Way. Beautiful site
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello David, thank you for your review.
We are sorry you are not having the experience you expected.
Please let us know if you are experiences issues with the surveys at info@gobranded.com
bravel
11/6/18
Why branded ont Gove me more survey
They are sent email survey but when I check my account I don't get any survey
Response from Irina M., branded surveys Representative
Hello Brave, we appreciate your review.

The surveys may only be available for a limited time, and after we fill our quota we cannot accept anymore responses. Our research partners have specific quotas that state how many completed surveys they need. Once we reach that quota, the survey is no longer available. Sometimes this can happen within minutes of the survey becoming available. To take advantage of more ways to earn points while waiting for new surveys check out the offers tab!

Thanks for being a loyal member!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Scott - it's encouraging to see there is a live person behind the mess that is Branded Surveys. Could you please explain why you are not allowing me to redeem my points. I am accessing the site from the UK, no proxy is used, all my surveys have been approved. I have send around 5 emails to your customer service but yet to have someone look into my issue.

By Oksana S.

They are vacationing on the money they cheat you out of. Been trying to get paid for months with no luck =( Good luck to you

By Dale B.

Hello Maria, please reach out to our support team at info@gobranded.com and they will be happy to help trouble shoot your problem.

By Irina M., branded surveys Representative

The exact same thing happened to me. This seems to be the business model of this company

By Oscar s.

Melissa, we will need a bit more information from you before we can answer that. Please know that in order to successfully cash out, you need to accumulate a minimum of 1,000 points. After that, you should see your redeem button appear on your dashboard.

By Irina M., branded surveys Representative

Please email info@gobranded.com and explain the situation. If the link is not working we can re send the card or return your points back to your account.

By Scott H.

I suspect that when this company transitioned from mint vine to branded surveys they incurred high expenses. I propose that they are paying these expenses by not compensating survey takers for their efforts, while still collecting money from the companies whose surveys we take. Financial impropriety which seems to be typical of dishonest corporation practices.

By Paul C.

We update the currency conversion rates from US to UK and US to the Canadian dollar each month, which affects payment amounts for users outside the US.

By Scott H.

Yes, this is a legal legitimate way to earn rewards online. Tax rates only apply if a user makes over $600.00 USD within a year. This will only be linked to your bank account if you choose a payment method that requires it.

By Scott H.

Same here, very sad way to do business

By Dale B.
Questions? Get answers from the branded surveys staff and other customers.

8 Photos for branded surveys