HUD.gov

HUD.gov has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HUD.gov ranks 61st among Government sites.

How would you rate HUD.gov?

“Professional Morons - don't have a CLUE!”

Maria R.
4/7/19

These morons don't have a freeking CLUE what they are doing! Just another waste of taxpayers money, going to pay for an "organization" that does nothing but hire idiots and morons to sit there and collect FREE paychecks! I've been trying to get out of apartments for years, and I don't have the money for a house on my own. I keep being told to go to HUD, who ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY REFUSES TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! And I'm not asking HARD questions either. All I get in return is some imbecile copying and pasting stuff from their website into an email to me! WTF?! I already READ the damned website, and I have QUESTIONS that need answers that are NOT ON THE WEBSITE! But yet, these morons in their infinite stupidity can't even manage to answer a few simple questions, most of which are "yes or no" answers! More taxpayers money wasted on brainless idiots who are nothing more than a huge waste of taxpayers money! OUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WASTE!

carls476
October 14th, 2020
All government agencies are scumbags... period I have the government period...
laurap167
April 9th, 2018
As researcher, I have visited this site to be sure of what to do when somebody asked me for advice, though it's not my country. It's quite institutional, so it's mostly self propaganda. It doesn't help much for especific because every state has some different laws, so it makes it difficult to use, as there are no real way to look straight there.
mariar368
April 7th, 2019

OUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WASTE!

Questions? Get answers from the HUD.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HUD.gov?

Have a question about HUD.gov?