Review of HUD.gov

HUD.gov reviews

mariar368
4/7/19
These morons don't have a freeking CLUE what they are doing!!! Just another waste of taxpayers money, going to pay for an "organization" that does nothing but hire idiots and morons to sit there and collect FREE paychecks!

I've been trying to get out of apartments for years, and I don't have the money for a house on my own. I keep being told to go to HUD, who ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY REFUSES TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

And I'm not asking HARD questions either. All I get in return is some imbecile copying and pasting stuff from their website into an email to me! WTF?!

I already READ the damned website, and I have QUESTIONS that need answers that are NOT ON THE WEBSITE!! But yet, these morons in their infinite stupidity can't even manage to answer a few simple questions, most of which are "yes or no" answers!!!

More taxpayers money wasted on brainless idiots who are nothing more than a huge waste of taxpayers money!

OUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WASTE!
laurap167
4/9/18
As researcher, I have visited this site to be sure of what to do when somebody asked me for advice, though it's not my country. It's quite institutional, so it's mostly self propaganda. It doesn't help much for especific because every state has some different laws, so it makes it difficult to use, as there are no real way to look straight there.

Questions? Get answers from the HUD.gov staff and other customers.

HUD.gov?