Review of HSN

patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

12 reviews with 2 stars

vivianw53
10/28/18

I returned 3 things using the prepaid labels enclosed in the package. I was never given credit for my returns. I am shocked as this is the first time that this has happened in my 20 years of dealing with them. I am out of over $80 as they refused to do anything about my return. QVC is much better for dealing with as far as returns are concerned. In the future, I am warning everyone about their return policy and their ability to take your money and not work with you--at all.

cathys189
5/28/18

After reading their "easy return policy" I ordered a dress. Their return policy states full refund including original shipping and handling. Dress did not work out, so I returned it. There was a shipping label and tracking number included with my invoice, so that part was very easy. What I had a problem with is the fact that they charge a return insurance fee, that you are not made aware of until you receive your item and the fee amount is listed. I called and was told that it states that on their web site. I looked everywhere on their web site and even typed in "return fee", "refund policy" and those only took me back to what their policy openly states...full refund. Nowhere does it mention the return insurance fee. After arguing for quite sometime they agreed to remove the $7.95 insurance fee. Just beware that they do not offer a "FULL REFUND".

lorenas11
12/2/17

I can't describe the feeling. On Nov 25, ordered 13.3 MacBook Air with airpods with a 2 day delivery shipping fee. Our son leaves for Navy bootcamp on 12/5 and I wanted to give him an early Christmas gift. I am still not able to track package (12/2/17) they have a $1600 credit hold on my account, won't let me cancel order or get a refund. I've called 6 times since the 27th to check status and NO ONE can tell me when/if I will get a delivery. My baby leaves in 2 days.. REALLY DISAPPOINTED... Cancelling my HSN card.

jameyb12
11/27/17

I placed an order 3 wks. ago and received it on time. I placed a second order about 2 wks. ago and it was sent to an address I lived at 10 yrs. ago. I tried and tried to get help and no one could retrieve my package. I followed their instructions perfectly. HSN told me to call them when it was delivered to this old address in another city. I did that. They informed me that hopefully the people will turn it in to their Post Office. Also, the order I placed one item was no longer available. I asked them if they receive the old pkg. that they send it to me. I was told no there was a wait list. No one will help me. I dont believe I will be ordering from them again. Remember you are on your own once they ship your package.

virginiav11
5/18/17

I am not happy with several of the products - Test your products and if they do not work correctly return them - Because You can not get vetch support team help

sharonw88
8/18/16

I've been a customer of HSN for 20 or more years. Was like, 3 days late on my credit card payment. I've never been late before, ever. All they could do was take off 15.00 of a 27.00 late fee. I will never order from HSN again.

reniew
6/18/16

Beware of Specials, especially Two - fers, They are getting rid of unwanted merchandise. Today I watched an item that I was interested in, and the Rep said it was a customer pick. Since I've learned not to buy anything without reading reviews first, I went on the website to read them about this item - THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE CUSTOMER REVIEW. These reps lie like hell.
I've made many purchases from HSN that I'm very satisfied with, but I've returned more than I kept. I will purchase from them, but I am very, very careful. Return shipping is not free

cynthiab51
4/23/16

I purchased a retina a kit from HSN . Today. I was updating my credit card information when the rep said You don't have to order on line I'll take your order. Igave him the order and he charged me 7.65 more for the kit without telling me. I can't believe that he did not let me know the charge was more off-line. It might not make a difference to someone else but it really made a difference to me. I just can't afford to pay extra. Watch out for customer service rip off people on HSN

mikeh199
12/23/15

The ONLY reason we ordered from HSN.com was because their site said they could deliver our granddaughter's gift by 12/22 - as we were leaving to spend Christmas with her on 12/24. I even got on chat with their rep a week before Christmas to ensure it would be delivered in time- and was told "YES, by 12/22". Turns out they didn't ship it for over a week after it was ordered. I have now been told it will be delivered by Christmas Eve. That doesn't do us any good since we will already be gone!

BTW - customer service said they would gladly accept the item back for a refund. How nice of them to give me a refund after they screwed up our Christmas gift.

I guess I will be going shopping tomorrow for a replacement gift for our grandaughter.

conniee6
10/6/15

I like HSN, because I like more trendy merchandise. However, I have had awful customer service with them. For some reason, my payments on my flex-pay was not going through. They were saying that my payments were returned. I had problems for 2 months with payments. I had to call them at least 5 times and nobody was able to tell me why this was happening. I was told to go to Comenity Bank, which I was already there on the HSN site. I was just given the run around and nobody seemed to want to spend anytime trying to help me figure out what the problem was. By accident, I found out that my bank information was incorrect. This was a pain to get this straightened out. I do not plan to do a lot of further business with them.

rhaissae
9/23/15

I ordered on HSN.com and paid extra for express shipping. The Website says it would take about 3 days. When I check the shipping the delivery is delayed due to HSN paying the wrong shipping and therefore my packages will not be delivered when promised. I spoke to Evelyn from UPS and she confirmed that the method paid for by HSN was not expedited. I am very disappointed that the last 2 times that I have used this company both times I have had one issue after another. I hope as a valued customer my concerns are taken seriously. All they did was give a $3.00 credit...now I have to go out and buy another gift and stay stuck with this one since I could care less for HSN credit. Shop QVC...HSN has terribly priced shipping rates..all separate and don't ever pay for Express or Expedited it's useless.

I am still waiting on my pkgs however they have accommodated me with a refund for the inconvenience. Emailing customer service is the most effective way to get your issue resolved I will give one extra star for handling my issue but I still would not recommend. I've had a similar issue with them before and I don't feel I could trust this company. If the deal is good enough we will see.

loul16
11/13/14

I fail to understand why they charge shipping per item. For example: If you order 2 small rings they charge you twice for shipping (7.99) but you receive just one tiny box. Total rip off! And on top of that if you were to ship the same tiny box it would be less than 2.50

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN