Review of Hosty

Hosty reviews

1 star

dwains13
4/18/19

hostyd menawarkan perkhidmatan pelanggan hebat! Sangat gembira dengan pendekatan penjagaan pelanggan yang berkualiti tinggi yang anda miliki

vegag
1/7/19

I'm really excited. Tickets are processed in minutes and the servers are extremely fast. I know its late but here is my review.

aidene7
1/7/19

Hay Hay,

I've been with HostYD for over a year now and besides the really friendly, helpful and fast support, the products are just really reliable. Support helps you with all sorts of issues. For example, domain mapping, etc.

I have been with different of providers. Starting with the 1and1, hostgator, like bluehost but hostyd has been my darling so far and will stay that way.

emmar124
1/6/19

Excellent service, an instantly delivered, good quality and performance.
I used the support to get help for a specific configuration and its pro, responsive, effective. I recommend!

aliceb189
1/4/19

Excellent website hosting as compare to my old website hosting and there are various reason why I choose hostyd over many hosting companies one of them is support. Thnkx

deepir1
12/25/18

Good service. Quick help and sweet people. I have been with hostyd since 2013. Hosting works really well and can be recommended 100%!

carolines110
12/11/18

The support team was very helpful during the transfer process. I recommend this company to everyone. I thank them.

riyam12
12/10/18

Good and fast support, a great interface and the servers usually run without any problems. The prices unbeatable and the delivery of services fast and reliable!

kimberlyr140
10/18/18

Competitive prices and unbeatable support. The resolution of any type of problem is almost immediate. My favorite support is through your Chat.
Recommended!

josephm509
10/17/18

I love them for their competence and willingness to help customers. So far the best hosting I have come across with very affordable prices

jamies256
9/10/18

I've been using hostYD for 1 year now and I do not regret it. Very speedy server, fast support and the best price. Highly recommend!!

ulicks
9/8/18

I have been a Web designer for over 11 years and I have been using Hostyd for about 3 years, good value for money, excellent service and if you have any questions, they will answer you by chat immediately. Without any complaint. I will continue to host with them for a long time.

davidz105
9/6/18

The VPS that I bought has been excellent, here in Chile it has worked very well.
I have my applications on the server and there is no problem.
Recommended 100%

maximn9
9/5/18

What can I say ... speed apart in knowing how to respond with professionalism and kindness ... have the GREAT CAPACITY to understand the needs of customers and find the best solutions to situations even COMPLICATED.

eltong4
9/2/18

Prices are low as compare with so many others, and the options you get and the support are all the best! I really love the fastness of my website with HostYD.org

ludoz
9/2/18

Really excellent customer service! An excellent reason to use hostyd hosting. Free SSL with SSD drive! Brilliant hosting.

daineb1
8/28/18

It is a great service, the technical support is simply excellent, the support is very fast. Its a quality with low price.

josed90
8/20/18

Adequate hosting, did not find any problems since 2 years of use. Technical support works quickly. I like them because they offered SSD to all of their plans and have monthly billing!

alicec149
8/8/18

I've been using Hostyd for almost 6 months and I'm extremely pleased. Usually VPS hosting can be very complicated for a beginner but they give good support that's awesome.

kurtg22
6/4/18

After many years jumping from provider to provider I finally found the hostyd,
Excellent service, price and support, I strongly recommend

mitrea
5/26/18

I have been with them since last year, for all this time there have been no complaints, from the very beginning when I put the site, communicate with the support service, everything was explained intelligently, I'm sure that for such money you will not find better quality, I recommend to everyone!

graemec14
5/24/18

Since 2013 I am HYD customer and the service and stability have been excellent. The language has not been a barrier to technical support.

faymep
5/24/18

HostYD provides reliable service, they are competent and kind. In case of problems they are able to help their customers quickly.

lauries136
5/23/18

I came for the reviews I've seen and I'm amazed. The price of hosting is very good compared to the competition, the support is spectacular and very fast. With some tutorials on the internet, I was able to create my first website in less than 48 hours. They are good.

Questions? Get answers from the Hosty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Hosty