Hosty

Hosty has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hosty also ranks 23rd among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Hosty?

“Excellent Hosting”

Laurie S.
5/23/18

I came for the reviews I've seen and I'm amazed. The price of hosting is very good compared to the competition, the support is spectacular and very fast. With some tutorials on the internet, I was able to create my first website in less than 48 hours. They are good.

tonym477
February 14th, 2020
24/7 support with trouble-free service quality with the best market prices. Of the hostings that I have managed this is one of the easiest to manage and the costs or talk, my business is growing thanks.
aliceb189
January 4th, 2019
Excellent website hosting as compare to my old website hosting and there are various reason why I choose hostyd over many hosting companies one of them is support. Thnkx
deepir1
December 25th, 2018
Good service. Quick help and sweet people. I have been with hostyd since 2013. Hosting works really well and can be recommended 100%!
vegag
January 7th, 2019
I'm really excited. Tickets are processed in minutes and the servers are extremely fast. I know its late but here is my review.
aidene7
January 7th, 2019
Hay Hay,

I've been with HostYD for over a year now and besides the really friendly, helpful and fast support, the products are just really reliable. Support helps you with all sorts of issues. For example, domain mapping, etc.

I have been with different of providers. Starting with the 1and1, hostgator, like bluehost but hostyd has been my darling so far and will stay that way.
emmar124
January 6th, 2019
Excellent service, an instantly delivered, good quality and performance.
I used the support to get help for a specific configuration and its pro, responsive, effective. I recommend!
carolines110
December 11th, 2018
The support team was very helpful during the transfer process. I recommend this company to everyone. I thank them.
riyam12
December 10th, 2018
Good and fast support, a great interface and the servers usually run without any problems. The prices unbeatable and the delivery of services fast and reliable!
daineb1
August 28th, 2018
It is a great service, the technical support is simply excellent, the support is very fast. Its a quality with low price.
alicec149
August 8th, 2018
I've been using Hostyd for almost 6 months and I'm extremely pleased. Usually VPS hosting can be very complicated for a beginner but they give good support that's awesome.
maximn9
September 5th, 2018
What can I say ... speed apart in knowing how to respond with professionalism and kindness ... have the GREAT CAPACITY to understand the needs of customers and find the best solutions to situations even COMPLICATED.
davidz105
September 6th, 2018
The VPS that I bought has been excellent, here in Chile it has worked very well.
I have my applications on the server and there is no problem.
Recommended 100%
ludoz
September 2nd, 2018
Really excellent customer service! An excellent reason to use hostyd hosting. Free SSL with SSD drive! Brilliant hosting.
kimberlyr140
October 18th, 2018
Competitive prices and unbeatable support. The resolution of any type of problem is almost immediate. My favorite support is through your Chat.
Recommended!
josephm509
October 17th, 2018
I love them for their competence and willingness to help customers. So far the best hosting I have come across with very affordable prices
josed90
August 20th, 2018
Adequate hosting, did not find any problems since 2 years of use. Technical support works quickly. I like them because they offered SSD to all of their plans and have monthly billing!
eltong4
September 2nd, 2018
Prices are low as compare with so many others, and the options you get and the support are all the best! I really love the fastness of my website with HostYD.org
jamies256
September 10th, 2018
I've been using hostYD for 1 year now and I do not regret it. Very speedy server, fast support and the best price. Highly recommend!!
ulicks
September 8th, 2018
I have been a Web designer for over 11 years and I have been using Hostyd for about 3 years, good value for money, excellent service and if you have any questions, they will answer you by chat immediately. Without any complaint. I will continue to host with them for a long time.
lauries136
May 23rd, 2018
graemec14
May 24th, 2018
Since 2013 I am HYD customer and the service and stability have been excellent. The language has not been a barrier to technical support.
mitrea
May 26th, 2018
I have been with them since last year, for all this time there have been no complaints, from the very beginning when I put the site, communicate with the support service, everything was explained intelligently, I'm sure that for such money you will not find better quality, I recommend to everyone!
kurtg22
June 4th, 2018
After many years jumping from provider to provider I finally found the hostyd,
Excellent service, price and support, I strongly recommend
faymep
May 24th, 2018
HostYD provides reliable service, they are competent and kind. In case of problems they are able to help their customers quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Hosty staff and other customers.

"HostYD" service (aka Host Your Domain) is a professional web hosting provider, offering various hosting solutions, corporate level services, and unbeatable prices. All our servers are securely located in Secaucus. This means that all servers are on highly available, flexible and redundant Tier 1 internet access platform. Datacenter uses multiple internet providers, of which at least 2 are fiber based, as well as multiple Tier 1 IP providers. This ensures there is no single-point-of failure.

margaretk115
Margaret K.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hosty?

Have a question about Hosty?