The Honest Company reviews

info@honest.com
2017 Customer choice award

ashleighm22
9/20/18

To the honest company I recently ordered one of your diaper bundles from you. I was so excited and couldn't wait to receive my order after a couple of days I receive my package via UPS. I was surprised to see the box was damaged and that it looked completely different from pictures I've seen it was just an plain old brown box:( But they didn't bother me as much. What really Bothered me was when I open the package!I ordered a bundle of seven packs of diapers and four packs of wipes I received three packs of diapers and one Dirtee beat up package of wipes which made me very upset, so right away I contacted your customer service via chat and after about waiting 20 minutes for an agent to come into the chat I spoke to a woman named Samantha about what was going on and she apologized and asked me to take pictures and send them to her so she can report this issue. She also told me to throw away the damaged items and that she was sending out a replacement bundle to me as soon as possible.I responded and told her thank you for being so understanding about my situation.And she said you welcome and I ended the chat so if you days later I received an email stating my replacement package was being shipped which made me very happy and then I looked at the tracking to see what day it will be here and realize they shipped it to the wrong address. Which I was really surprised because she had to look at my order in order to re-order my bundle and I'm sure she saw the shipping address but anyways it was being shipped to a completely different state that are used to live in two years ago wow I cannot believe this so I contacted customer service again and the agent told me that they will contact UPS and have the package rerouted to my address which I am currently at they said it will take an additional 2 to 3 days.So from then on I watch the track and two days later I realize UPS was unaware of the address change and car on his customer care and waited A while again for somebody to talk to finally I was able to talk to an agent and told her what was going on and she fixed the problem filing 34 days later UPS dropped off the package. The moment I open the door I was very upset the package was in bad shape smashed all around I couldn't believe how careless people are with others merchandise brought the package inside and opened it and this time all of the packs of diapers and wipes were there yay finally my order is correct but sadly this is a package being mishandled all of the diapers and wipes were smashed!!!! Not Acceptable at all this is just very upsetting to me. Before I even made a purchase I did hours and hours of research and watched countless YouTube video reviews and blogsOn the honest company and their products.I loved that these diapers are high-quality and Heiple allergenic and that they were made with out late text and fragrances and lotions or chemicals they haven't been bleached and the prints were too cute ! And it all made me super excited about trying them thought I would be receiving top of the line of service and products considering it cost almost $100 per bundle which might not last me that long considering I'm having twins and they go through about 10 to 20 diapers a day each I read ... But sadly I will no longer be purchasing products from the honest company and I will be switching to a different similar Brand just wanted to give my honest review of the HONEST COMPANY!

josiem15
9/6/18

I buy these diapers for my son and my twins and I also bought some for my new baby that is soon to arrive on oct but lately I have noticed that they burn their skin. My son literally walks with his legs open cause it burns him ... sadly my phone won't let me upload pictures but I have some

elaynej
8/29/18

I did not receive my bundle after my address was printed incorrectly by their warehouse. This is the third automatic month so my address doesn't automatic change in the system, my apt number was probably cut out in the print out. The customer service insisted i had the wrong address and it was my fault. So this is after waiting 35 minutes to speak with a customer service than ended up hanguing in my face. Their email says they have 72 hour wait period and their online chat in unavailable. I sent email to explain the situation and trying to get a expedited shipping. Instead a receive an email saying that the customer service was right it was the wrong address. They never apologize for this inconvenience and they said I misunderstood what the customer service said . First of all don't defend each other without apologizing to the customer. You couldn't have said it was under investigation the issue as that's what UPS says intead of saying that the company is right and the customer is wrong even when I am on the automatic shipping for three months. It was very poorly handled and it did not even ask if I was satisfied with the email either. It just said have a great week instead of "if you have any other questions or concern please reply but nothing. Super cold and cruel and unprofessional. I am really disappointed at how they handled such a small issue. It could have gone in better directions if they just acted a little more humble.

paulinap11
8/28/18

They have a hige line of amazing products. The prices are a little bit too much in my mind. But they all are organic and safer than most other products.

cynthiah189
8/9/18

The diapers I loved when my kids were in diapers but the spray sunscreen didn't work and my husband got major sunburns in spite of reapplying many times. And the fabric softener does not even dispense, i don't know if because it's too thick but literally when the load is done it's still in the dispenser! Customer service never acknowledges how bad the products are, however they still offer a refund which is nice. I liked the company in the beginning when they were smaller but now they have gone so corporate and I don't like the company they have become or the road they are going down. I like small, mom and pops stores who make their products in house and grow organically.... with all the money from hedge funds honest company has taken and their vision to go global I think they have lost sight of whats important.. for me Puracy products are much better quality and work better than honest. I really wanted to like Honest but I just don't think their products live up to their claims.

rhaineg
8/3/18

Bad customer service. I tried to cancel my subscription several times but they still sent me diapers that were a girly pink print for my baby boy that I didn't want....

Diapers themselves are good but they are overpriced in my opinion.

katd37
7/30/18

I got some of this in my eye and my eye was blood shot and in pain for hours. Always read labels in back. The front says "perfectly gentle" don't assume it is. There is a caution statement on back in very small print that says avoid contact with eyes. They should have this in the front where customers can see it. It also says on the front tear free. Far from it. An hour later my eye is still red as can be and painful.

christinab208
7/23/18

Was offered overnight delivery option, to only receive my gift 3 days later. This was for a mini diaper cake for my sister's baby shower and this gift was a center piece to go on her cake table. First time working with this company and the last time ever! So disappointed!

erine15
7/22/18

I have been trying for weeks to contact someone. No one is ever available by phone as its always too busy and they are closed on Fridays. The replies to email or Facebook messages take weeks and are totally generic when they do come. We have been long time members and have gotten bundles for both of our kids but I think Im done with them. The havent had any diaper prints I want for months and I keep putting off my shipment waiting for more prints but every time I check there are less. I got a generic message a month ago to be paitient and they had exciting news coming but they wont tell me what or a date. I cant even eat plain white diapers anymore in the size I need. Months now!! What is the deal? I have dealt with their horrible customer service in the past but with this added frustration Im out. Get it together honest company. No one wants the prints you cant sell.

mobeenm
7/11/18

Our first bundle ordered had completely wrong sizes of diapers. I've been trying to reach the customer service since 2 days now: No phone (3 hours no pickup), chat (keeps bumping me up to 50th place after an hour of wait) and no email response. STAY AWAY!!!

amyr241
7/11/18

I like honest company diapers. They work for us, I like the convenience of them being shipped to my house, I like that they arent full of chemicals, and the patterns are cute. That said, Ive had a number of issues with their customer service. They are lacking in apologies or compensation for their mistakes. It seems such a huge profitable business would cover their mistakes with coupons or credits if they say ship a double order and charge me twice. Oh I can drive myself to the UPS store and return the double order and wait a week for the money to go back into my account, but they wont send me a coupon for my troubles or say just keep the extra order, youve been a good customer we will put a credit on your account. They have the monopoly on their kind of niche product and they dont care about their loyal customers. I cant wait for their competitor because Ill jump ship in a second. Meanwhile I will enjoy the pretty pictures on the diaper.

laurab502
7/2/18

I have tried numerous times to get in contact with honest via phone and online chat and I always get the same response, no matter what time or day I tried. "We are experiencing a higher caller volime, etc. I have tried as soon as they open 6am. Tried all other times and I always get the same response. Funny how every time I try online to chat it says I'm the next person up and then somehow my number jumps up and then I'm #40 in the line. And this happens all the time !! I been trying to order formula but can't seem to do so since there is no customer service or I always get ignored. Some other company will take and appreciate my money.

nansyc
6/18/18

I have waited 1 hour to speak to someone via phone, emailed them they never got back to me, also tried chat online "we are currently experiencing unusually high wait time" SO you can't get a hold of someone unless you are lucky. I never got my package which was sent back to the sender cause the bundle was damaged.... they don't let you know that it was sent back, they took the money out and I still haven't gotten the package, it's been a month. NOT WORTH IT.

chelseaa29
6/13/18

I love the toddler/infant powder vitamins offered by the Honest Company. Great way to get some iron into my vegetarian low-iron boy -- and the taste is great! You can drink it or put it into food like yogurt. Well worth the extra money if you need to get some natural food-derived vitamins into your toddler!

angip3
6/13/18

I was given a very generous gift of 12 diaper bundles when my son was born. The diapers don't fit all that well, but beggars can't be choosers right? Anyway, I have a whole bunch of size 3 diapers that don't fit and I'm trying to swap for size 4. I've emailed them and am still waiting for a reply - 1 week in. So I called today. Spent 2 hours on hold and the phone just cut out after that, forcing me to call back and wait another hour. Still have not spoken to anyone. Parallel to this, I've been trying to chat with them live, and every time it comes to me on the queue, the number suddenly jumps up and tells me I'm number 25 on the queue.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

paull253
3/8/18

Ofcourse if you want good and organic quality you have to pay more than the regular that you get from other company otherwise if its the same price majority of the people will rather buy the natural products than the ones with bunch of chemicals.We need to remember that when it comes to free trials,there is always a catch all the time anywhere.Its not a "free sample" that you can get it without looking back.Same thing with the "free gifts" you can only get one if you purchase something.C'mon its common sense!!.But anyway,i grab the free trials but before i even get to the checkout moment ofcourse im not gonna let go without reading anything.its very clear and simple to understand the process of their business it actually explain,guide and shows every details of the purchase and membership.

marianal8
2/23/18

I've been using Honest Diapers for the past 5 months and I love them. Now I'm going to try their cleaning products.

mileisyp
Mileisy P.
12/28/17

I give the Diapers a thumbs up. I like how it keeps the blow outs from coming out in all directions. If it wasn't so expensive, I would keep buying more but with how much my little girl $#*!s, no thanks! The wipes.. stay away from. It is not soft at all. I get that they are trying to make the wipes organic, but it gets moldy very quick. It's not worth it!

jeckb
11/24/17

Love the products! I started using the Honest company with my first daughter four years ago and loved the products.

angf
7/22/17

I tried to order my first shipment of diapers and wipes and essentials bundle and it says orders of 50 or more get free shipping my total was 115 and they added 11.90 for shipping and handling even though the order was well over $50

brandyc12
7/14/17

I started using the Honest company with my first daughter four years ago and loved the products (even though I had a number of issues with their billing and costumer service). Started using Honest diapers again with my second child about a year ago and have been steadily losing faith within the company over time. The diapers don't seem to hold up the way they did with my first child. My order just before the last did not include wipes (because they supposedly ran out. How does a diaper company run out of wipes?!), and the $15 credit that they gave us to compensate did not even cover the cost of us buying another four packs of wipes at the store (which was another huge hassle). They had also sent me size 4 diapers when my daughter was still in 3's (ended up keeping them because my daughter was close to being in 4's and I honestly did not want the hassle of sending them the diapers back and waiting another week for my new ones.
I just received my most recent order today which included wipes, but they were nothing like the quality of wipes they use to be. For one, its new packaging (which I absolutely hate because it is more difficult to get the wipes out of the packaging) and looks like its almost half the amount of wipes that use to be included into the bundles. The wipes were also extremely thin and overly wet (one reason why I liked the Honest wipes over all the other brands was because they did not leave so much extra residue behind on my baby's butt. That is no longer the case for they now leave just as much, if not more than the leading brands).
This is the last order I will ever make with the Honest company. I use to recommended them to everyone I know, now I will worn every person I know of what a cheap and untrustworthy company it has become. There are plenty of other natural diaper companies out there today who I'm sure would be happy to have my business.

annap91
5/12/17

Very disappointing! Diapers are leaking, baby powder and wipes were recalled "voluntarily." Without any explanation. You are making a BABY products! Really? I'll never buy from them again. My child's health is too important for me.

pipoym
2/10/17

Love the products! It has everything I need. It is a one click away, so convenient to use and so affordable. I love the fact that we i have found this site.

ew629
11/15/16

Purchasing an Honest Company gift certificate is a great idea for an expecting mother. The Honest Co. offers a wide array of natural products.Been very satisfied and so was the expecting mother. I will be purchasing more Honest Company Gift cards.

tammyw35
10/13/16

honest products. Love healthy and natural products. Great for adults, babies and kids.

46 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the The Honest Company staff and other customers.

The Honest Company?