The Honest Company reviews

info@honest.com
2017 Customer choice award

jeckb
11/24/17

Love the products! I started using the Honest company with my first daughter four years ago and loved the products.

angf
7/22/17

I tried to order my first shipment of diapers and wipes and essentials bundle and it says orders of 50 or more get free shipping my total was 115 and they added 11.90 for shipping and handling even though the order was well over $50

brandyc12
7/14/17

I started using the Honest company with my first daughter four years ago and loved the products (even though I had a number of issues with their billing and costumer service). Started using Honest diapers again with my second child about a year ago and have been steadily losing faith within the company over time. The diapers don't seem to hold up the way they did with my first child. My order just before the last did not include wipes (because they supposedly ran out. How does a diaper company run out of wipes?!), and the $15 credit that they gave us to compensate did not even cover the cost of us buying another four packs of wipes at the store (which was another huge hassle). They had also sent me size 4 diapers when my daughter was still in 3's (ended up keeping them because my daughter was close to being in 4's and I honestly did not want the hassle of sending them the diapers back and waiting another week for my new ones.
I just received my most recent order today which included wipes, but they were nothing like the quality of wipes they use to be. For one, its new packaging (which I absolutely hate because it is more difficult to get the wipes out of the packaging) and looks like its almost half the amount of wipes that use to be included into the bundles. The wipes were also extremely thin and overly wet (one reason why I liked the Honest wipes over all the other brands was because they did not leave so much extra residue behind on my baby's butt. That is no longer the case for they now leave just as much, if not more than the leading brands).
This is the last order I will ever make with the Honest company. I use to recommended them to everyone I know, now I will worn every person I know of what a cheap and untrustworthy company it has become. There are plenty of other natural diaper companies out there today who I'm sure would be happy to have my business.

annap91
5/12/17

Very disappointing! Diapers are leaking, baby powder and wipes were recalled "voluntarily." Without any explanation. You are making a BABY products! Really? I'll never buy from them again. My child's health is too important for me.

pipoym
2/10/17

Love the products! It has everything I need. It is a one click away, so convenient to use and so affordable. I love the fact that we i have found this site.

ew629
11/15/16

Purchasing an Honest Company gift certificate is a great idea for an expecting mother. The Honest Co. offers a wide array of natural products.Been very satisfied and so was the expecting mother. I will be purchasing more Honest Company Gift cards.

tammyw35
10/13/16

honest products. Love healthy and natural products. Great for adults, babies and kids.

breed6
8/22/16

My best friend just had a baby and uses this website frequently. I also use it for my nephews and nieces when I want to shop for them. Great company with excellent customer service, and site excess. Easy to maneuver around the website as well as I found their products to be so trust worthy. NEW MOMS!! use honest products, they will honestly save your life.

mb166
6/27/16

I use the cleaning products and dryer sheets in my house. It feels good knowing I'm not filling my house full of chemicals. They smell good too! I recently tried the new make up and really like it too. I haven't worn anything more than eye liner & mascara in years but thought I would give it a try. I really liked it! I haven't found a product made by The Honest Co that I didn't like. They are more expensive than products made full of chemicals but I don't mind paying extra. You get what you pay for.

shivanit
6/18/16

I like shopping here as I am totally sure in the quality of products and that they don't contain any harmful chemicals. But I think the pricing policy should be reviewed, my budget doesn't allow me to shop here regularly.

philliph27
10/1/15

karissaw
9/1/15

I love the diapers. I love the prints. I love the thickness of the wipes. I love what the company stands for & that their diapers(and products) are non toxic and plant-based. They have awesome household products & I love bundling. Having the bundle sent to me, instead of lugging my 3yr old & 6mo old to the store constantly is a great time saver.

The downfall: Customer Service Reps are completely rude. I have used their phone system & online chat system. When speaking to someone over the online chat, I was told I was wrong multiple times before them fixing the mistake made on my account. The representative didn't even say "hello" or "how can I help?". I was connected to someone, fought with, and had to be rude back before they decided to give me any help. I added training pants to my bundle before ordering to see what the total would be, decided it was too pricey, removed the training pants, and then ordered my bundle. I was somehow still charged for the training pants, which is what I was fighting about. She told me they were never removed at least 3 times, and eventually refunded me the training pants charge & let me keep them. So, the issue was resolved, but the attitude and aggravation along the way was so unnecessary. Also, when on the phone with a representative, I was pushed multiple times into sticking with the bundles. She tried wayyy too hard to get me to sign up & it was uncomfortable and rude. I did sign up, even though I find it a LITTLE pricey but do wish I wasn't pushed so hard. Now, every time I try to edit my essentials bundle it says there is an issue and to call customer service. Hopefully this time around, I will get someone polite!

Tip for consumers: Really great products, iffy customer service

jw91
5/9/15

I ordered the free trial And paid shipping for six dollars. I knew I was going to be enrolled for a subscription, so as soon as I got my discovery kit, I canceled the subscription. They even gave me a cancellation email. The next day, I got an email stating that 85 dollars has been charged on my card and I have 240 diapers coming in two days. What happend? I'm puzzled because I've been impressed by their products and service. Now, I would not recommend this free trial.

polkadotbeeb
4/20/15

Ofcourse if you want good and organic quality you have to pay more than the regular that you get from other company otherwise if its the same price majority of the people will rather buy the natural products than the ones with bunch of chemicals.We need to remember that when it comes to free trials,there is always a catch all the time anywhere.Its not a "free sample" that you can get it without looking back.Same thing with the "free gifts" you can only get one if you purchase something.C'mon its common sense!!.But anyway,i grab the free trials but before i even get to the checkout moment ofcourse im not gonna let go without reading anything.its very clear and simple to understand the process of their business it actually explain,guide and shows every details of the purchase and membership.The moment i got the free trial i call them up and cancel the membership with no harm.i love their products specially the shower gel and shampoo in one.makes my son's skin so soft and the smell is just right.same with the healing balm OMG! it works like wonder.I actually use it to my lips during the winter and it works great although the smell is a bit waxy but who cares the diaper is also good.I purchase their training pants to zulily and im not so happy with it.they should have put opening option on the side because little ones can get accident poop and because there is no opening on both sides you have no option but break it and now theres no way you can securely discard the diaper without putting it to a plastic bag before throwing because its exposed.( not everybody have diaper trash can ) and the sizing of training pants is smaller.its too tight on the sides and loose to the middle waist who does that? ( only them) the padding inside is not enough to absorb more pee.i try to use this at night thinking since its securely fits on the waist it might me better than the regular diaper.when i woke up to check on him,oh dear i thought he just jump in pool of pee.He is soaking wet till chest.im so angry end up changing his whole sheet set in the middle of the night.so never again with that training pants i dont care if its organic or its made by heaven.About the diaper bundle,if you will calculate and compare it to the other brands,its just few cents more difference.Besides,you can choose when do you want them to send you your next bundle just incase you still have more diaper left.$80 is just hard to accept.They should have a diaper only bundle with lesser price.the wipes is too expensive like gold.72pcs for $5?? lord gracious! whats in there egyptian cotton? i know its thick and it feels clean but gosh.. seriously pricey! The only way i can buy their diaper is when they have it on sale in Target because it saves you more but you can only get 1 print.Well, for me this company is not bad at all.

isabelled
10/28/14

Okay, so my overall rating stands for my opinion of their practices... I ordered the free trial for diapers, cleaning products and vitamins from Honest.com because... heck, free samples! I was only charged 5$ for shipping. But as I clicked the final "Order Trial" button, my eye caught a glimpse of the fine prints, which I am copy-pasting here: "*With your Discovery Kit, you'll be enrolled as a member of The Honest Company. You have 7 days following receipt of your Discovery Kit to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. We will remind you about your membership options. If you choose to not cancel, you'll be charged $79.95/month for the Diapers & Wipes Bundle, $35.95/month for the Essentials Bundle, or $35.95/month for your Health & Wellness Bundle (plus shipping & handling)." Too late, I had pressed the button o_o I would never have ordered the free trial had I noticed the fine prints before!! I made sure to cancel my account as soon as I received the package (the only way to do this is by phone, you can't close your account any other way!), and they were very polite and respected their part of the deal, so everything is well that ends well for me... But the fact that they are enrolling members this way is making me cringe. I find it slightly disloyal.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to read the fine prints!

amandaw42
9/23/14

SCAM ALERT! Wow what a horribly run company. My friend sent me a gift certificate for a month supply of diapers. This is what happened:
Day 1: Try to order the diapers online. There is no place to enter the coupon code.
Day 2: Call to place order. They tell me that I need to create an account to place my order.
Day 3: Log on to my account and do not see my order. Call the company. They tell me the order did not process because I need to pay tax on my order and they take my credit card info. Then she says since this is my 2nd phone call and 3rd attempt to place my order, they will waive the tax.
Day 8: No diapers. Log on to account, order hasn't shipped. While I am looking at my account, I see that I am signed up to receive another month's worth of diapers in a few weeks. I never signed up for this nor did I authorize them to use my credit card to send me another bundle of diapers. Call the company. Ask where my diapers are. They said the order got lost. They will send it tomorrow. I ask why I am signed up for another shipment of diapers and they tell me when I order a bundle I am automatically signed up for a monthly shipment. Tell them I only have gave them my credit card number to pay the tax. Please send me my diapers and delete my account. SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

46 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the The Honest Company staff and other customers.

The Honest Company?