Review of HomesDirect365

Tel: +44-1642-455589
sales@homesdirect365.co.uk

moiram4
6/15/17
Delighted with my recent purchase of a small glass side table It was delivered on the exact day that was arranged and the driver phoned to confirm time an hour before he arrived It was a first class service from the point of order to delivery!moira meek
andrewb72
9/23/13
Excellent service, my order was dealt with very smooth and easy. No problems at all.

The furniture is fantastic, excellent quality material and the hand carving is second to none. A really great site if you are after quality furniture.

Thank you will be returning!
johnh65
6/28/13
Do not purchase from this company. Firstly I was told if I was not there for delivery I would be charged £100. Then after taking a day off of work they phoned me at 10:30 to say van broken down and would not deliver. Then they booked for a Tuesday two weeks later and turned up Monday night with 20 mins notice.

That was just the beginning one of the mouldings on the three door wardrobe was completely substandard it had been repaired with wood filler. I sent them pictures and they quote colours and finish may vary. They said I would have to get it back to them for a refund and it is about 80Kg and would cost over £100. I have read other people that have had double beds that are over a foot longer than the matress.

There customer services were rude and unhelpful,and rude. I have never experienced such bad quality and service. Check out other reviews on the web on them I wish I had as many have experienced the same as me.
guyc10
2/1/13
Good product, disastrous service and business.

Ordered April 2012, told afterwards it would not be in stock until June. June came, told it would be July. July came, told it would be August. Had to chase them every few weeks for update. Finally arrived in September - was faulty and needed replacing (give me strength). Told this would be November, obviously November came and went, then told December. Finally I'm told it arrives at their store in January. Took delivery of it today, 1st February 2013 - 9 months after I ordered it.

Sort your business model out, your product is good but the way you source and deliver it is a complete disaster which ultimately the customer ends up paying the price for.

1 star added for the delivery men who were the nicest and most helpful I've ever come across.
karlw
8/10/09
Great site for french furniture lovers! - This is a great website. They sell all sorts of french furniture and accessories and seem to be one of the cheapest providers that I have seen. They provide free shipping on orders over £600 and process orders very quickly (my order was shipped within 24 - 48 hours of me placing it). I highly recommend this website.

Questions? Get answers from the HomesDirect365 staff and other customers.

HomesDirect365?