HomeReports.org

HomeReports.org has a consumer rating of 3.64 stars from 192 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HomeReports.org ranks 17th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate HomeReports.org?

“Outstanding Report”

Peter S.
1/12/18

Outstanding report. Provided all the info we were locking for and more. It could not have been any better.

“Junk Info and Useless Customer Service”

Gerald V.
3/20/18

My wife wanted a report on a cottage. The info was minimal and was the same I obtained from county and township records two days earlier. They charges us 1.95 and then three months at 19.95. Multiple calls typically on hold for over half hour. The offered a refund of 25% for two months and current month charge of 19.95. We received a credit of 19.95 and 4.99, then they charge us 19.95 the same day as the credits. No progress in receiving a full refund. AVOID homereports.org

stephenc149
February 14th, 2018

Report only showed main house - did not include any other improvements - mortgage history was also not correct

geraldv13
March 20th, 2018

jamesg322
January 1st, 2018

Says there is not a home on the property but there is and it wasn't built in 1930 was built in the 1960s I believe.

bettyh36
January 25th, 2016
Verified purchase

Uneasy about it Doubting

terryw218
November 20th, 2018

Keep your money and don't get involved total scam. Did not sign up for a repeated hit on my bank account. And phone number that the bank had for this company was bogus.

armentas
December 13th, 2017

This contains some inaccurate info (number of bedrooms and baths). Also age is wrong. Not really any good at all. The only thing accurate was the picture shown ans the school info.

peters387
January 12th, 2018

lizl41
July 19th, 2017

When I called to get the fraudulent charges removed- even speaking with a supervisor you get "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry but apologies do not put $ back on my credit card. I am sure I did not agree to the monthly service charge. Supervisor Megan Miller says I did. THEY LIE that is her job. She has no more power than the poor people who are the first line on contact. They lie, they lie, they lie

johnw794
February 15th, 2018

Researching all this dat would have taken me a week and I wouldn't even know where to start. The whole process took under ten minutes and I was pleasantly surprised at the added considerations like view and school proximity that added value to the home. Thank you HomevalueOkla.

phillipc31
March 9th, 2016
Verified purchase

Site initially appears to offer good value but then fails to deliver unless one agrees to a further more expensive report. Did provide some information but not much more than that available on Zillow for free.

jamesj269
February 2nd, 2018

Just wanted to review my purchase of my new home and was completely satisfied with the results. It gave me all the info. That i needed with no surprises.

davea100
February 12th, 2018

I'm in the process of selling my home and wanted to get a general idea of what the property was worth after living in the house for 14 years. I was thrilled an amazed at how much the value of my home increased over that time! I would recommend homereports.org to any buyer, seller or lender interested in finding out what a property is worth.

johnc918
January 30th, 2018

The Check list alone was sufficient justification for going throgh the process, which was simple and rapid. I do not know if we will make any moves based on this valuation, but the check list will become a to do list come spring. I was pleased that I decided to use Zillow to answer the question of where do we stand on our property investment at this time.

dawnh108
January 4th, 2018

We are looking to sell our home. Paid $1.00 for most information already available on Redfin, Zillow and Relator.com sites. Was able to copy link from Google earth to add to Zillow profile. Downloaded the checklist to make it easier for us to negotiate with potential buyers for an efficient and quick process.

lemonb16
June 7th, 2017

I used this company for a one time 1.25 report and they continued to charge me 29.95 for nine months. They were incredibly rude on two occasions when I tried to talk with them and still have not shut down the account. They refunded only four payments though I did not authorize them stealing money from my account. This company should be shut down for scamming so many.

fengl4
April 22nd, 2017

Be aware when you visit usrealtyrecords.com, their low fee data reports comes with a charge from this ridiculous website HomeReports.org, and it's monthly subscription! Stop your card immediate after you see it appears on your card!

barryg44
January 2nd, 2018

My review was very good but I would also like to add New work we had done to the yard. Listed is one brand new kitchen with appliances, we have two brand new kitchens both stainless steel appliances, granite, and tile. Four brand new full baths with tile and granite. There are twelve rooms all have New floors. Carpet over oak and ceramic. We also had a large 22 by 42 by 30 lagoon shaped in ground pool put in. There is a 10 foot high by 12 feet long waterside and two little waterfalls one on each side of slide. We added approx. 4000 square feet of patio pavers and New front steps.

kellym215
June 23rd, 2017

I never write reviews, but I absolutely had to for this crooked company. First I didn't realize what this company was showing on my credit card bill. I looked them up and called to figure out who they were and why I was being charged $19.99/month. While speaking to a representative from their billing department, I realized two things; first I remembered only signing up for 1 day report. Secondly this representative does not a whole lot of knowledge and confidence exuding from her, so asked to speak to a supervisor. I'm currently on hold for the last 25 minutes and counting to speak to the so called "supervisor ". Bottom line DO NOT USE! HORRIBLE. Still waiting to speak to a supervisor. After 30 minutes I got disconnected.

jamesc278
January 10th, 2016

I was looking for property report on a piece of real estate I previously owned. This website sucks you in with a promises of delivering a report with the valuable information you seek and then after you pay, you are hit with page after page of upgrade pressure. Finally, when I received the report, it was outdated by several years, incomplete and not accurate. Don't use this website!

Tip for consumers:
Don't use!

rickh115
January 16th, 2018

I find this site to be invaluable. I am selling my home and needed all information that can be found on this site. I printed my pertinent records (7 pages). These 7 pages answer all of the questions that the future buyer would need to evaluate the property and home. I love it!

myraf7
February 3rd, 2018

If you want to know about a certain property, this site is a good place to start. The information is accurate and easy to understand. It is well laid out.

rosev16
February 18th, 2018

The report had good information, especially regarding surrounding school choices. However, I did not see any mention of improvements to the home in the report, but it provided excellent general information.

richardm342
February 7th, 2018

I really like what the report said about the reviews had to say. This helped me a great deal to know about my home in todays market. I just wanted to know what my house was worth. The report needs to be updated a little. My house now has a new 50 year roof, new double glass windows new heat and ac unit new kitchen baths.

sharonb201
December 3rd, 2017

Thank You. Very Professional and up to date. I am impressed with your on line abilities. They have improved over the past 5 Years. This is all I have to say if you want 100 words I guess I will have to keep typing until The submit your review (orange) button will let me off-out of this Page!

alb2141
January 11th, 2018

Kudos! Lot of information including pictures! Outstanding including local schools and a nice walk through checklist info appeared accurate and including an up to date assessment of current property value

Becareful same with my account, I don't know why They continues to charge my card, only thing I agree to pay is a one time report fee plus their report is useless, information on the report is the same information you can just google it. I file their charge as a fraud. Maybe they think they can get away with steeling just a little money from everyone and people wont notice.

By eason c.

How do i cancel

Please cancelled I do not need this service? Did not get an answer and do not want this service. I have never used this service, please cancel today May 31,2018, Time not 9:44

By Doris G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HomeReports.org staff and other customers.

joshuaf26
Joshua F.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeReports.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.6
Have a question about HomeReports.org?