Review of HomeReports.org

HomeReports.org reviews

1804500 National Research Ltd. Office 3 Unit R, Penfold Works Trading Estate Imperial Way
Watford Herts, VA WD24 4YY, UK
Tel: 800-589-0586
support@homereports.org

terryw218
11/20/18
Keep your money and don't get involved total scam. Did not sign up for a repeated hit on my bank account. And phone number that the bank had for this company was bogus.
johnnyh65
5/16/18
want to make sure it is canceled? Did not do me any good! DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ANY MORE i HAVE CANCELED THIS SERVICE DID NOT DO ANY THING FOR ME. iF

Tip for consumers: THIEVES GO AHEAD CALL FTC LET'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS

geraldv13
3/20/18
My wife wanted a report on a cottage. The info was minimal and was the same I obtained from county and township records two days earlier. They charges us 1.95 and then three months at 19.95. Multiple calls typically on hold for over half hour. The offered a refund of 25% for two months and current month charge of 19.95. We received a credit of 19.95 and 4.99, then they charge us 19.95 the same day as the credits. No progress in receiving a full refund. AVOID homereports.org
rosev16
2/18/18
The report had good information, especially regarding surrounding school choices. However, I did not see any mention of improvements to the home in the report, but it provided excellent general information.
johnw794
2/15/18
Researching all this dat would have taken me a week and I wouldn't even know where to start. The whole process took under ten minutes and I was pleasantly surprised at the added considerations like view and school proximity that added value to the home. Thank you HomevalueOkla.
stephenc149
2/14/18
report only showed main house - did not include any other improvements - mortgage history was also not correct
davea100
2/12/18
I'm in the process of selling my home and wanted to get a general idea of what the property was worth after living in the house for 14 years. I was thrilled an amazed at how much the value of my home increased over that time! I would recommend homereports.org to any buyer, seller or lender interested in finding out what a property is worth.
dorisw49
2/9/18
Exactly what I was looking for. I was the original owner of this home and the information now, is just what I wanted, as a new realtor.
toryh9
2/8/18
it gave me all the information I was looking for in purchasing our first home! it was simple and easy!
joed190
2/8/18
The report was pretty accurate, and easy to navigate. My goal was to get an idea what my home was worth. I think the report was relatively close.
nancys259
2/8/18
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDED SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION WHICH APPEARS TO BE VALID. HAD SOME DIFFICULT MANAGING THE WEB SITE - PROBABLY BECAUSE I HAD AN OLD ACCOUNT.
richardm342
2/7/18
i really like what the report said about the reviews had to say .this helped me a great deal to know about my home in todays market.i just wanted to know what my house was worth. the report needs to be updated a little .my house now has a new 50 year roof,new double glass windows new heat and ac unit new kitchen baths.
myraf7
2/3/18
If you want to know about a certain property, this site is a good place to start. The information is accurate and easy to understand. It is well laid out.
jamesj269
2/2/18
Just wanted to review my purchase of my new home and was completely satisfied with the results. It gave me all the info. that i needed with no surprises.
jamesc526
1/31/18
Help a little old lady to get a reverse mortgage so she can life a good life for the next 20 years instead of suffering through bills
johnc918
1/30/18
The Check list alone was sufficient justification for going throgh the process, which was simple and rapid. I do not know if we will make any moves based on this valuation, but the check list will become a to do list come spring. I was pleased that I decided to use Zillow to answer the question of where do we stand on our property investment at this time.
joek124
1/25/18
Just buying a house and this was very helpful. Good information provided. would recommend to others.
williamc291
1/24/18
i couldn't believe how much information and , the values of my home were worth . I was ecstatic ! and love the check list of things to look for on my next home
vananhl
1/23/18
IT IS WONDERFUL IDEAS WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY A HOUSE. This started out to be a good review; then I saw the negative reviews to screen right. So there will be fraudulent charges? I will go back and review what I may or may not have agreed to. It never bodes well when the word "scam" shows up in a review. Or SEVERAL reviews, in this case.
dennisg79
1/20/18
Very helpful, good snapshot of values and issues. Nothing says value like a Zillow zestimate and description. thanks friends for helping me ascertain value of my home and stuff related. We want to see things as they are and not as they appear to be. You did it!
rickh115
1/16/18
I find this site to be invaluable. I am selling my home and needed all information that can be found on this site. I printed my pertinent records (7 pages). These 7 pages answer all of the questions that the future buyer would need to evaluate the property and home. I love it!!!
jans219
1/15/18
I wasn't sure what I was getting. I was looking for a statement telling me how much I owe on my property taxes. I didn't get that, but what I did receive was interesting.
peters387
1/12/18
Outstanding report. Provided all the info we were locking for and more. It could not have been any better.
alb2141
1/11/18
Kudos! Lot of information including pictures! Outstanding including local schools and a nice walk through checklist info appeared accurate and including an up to date assessment of current property value
thomasn53
1/11/18
Useful to owner who plans to sell this property in near future. Useful to prospective buyers as well. This is an excellent, well-cared for property by original owner.

Becareful same with my account, I don't know why They continues to charge my card , only thing I agree to pay is a one time report fee plus their report is useless, information on the report is the same information you can just google it. I file their charge as a fraud. maybe they think they can get away with steeling just a little money from everyone and people wont notice.

By eason c.

Please cancelled I do not need this service? Did not get an answer and do not want this service. I have never used this service, please cancel today May 31, 2018 , Time not 9:44

By Doris G.

Questions? Get answers from the HomeReports.org staff and other customers.

HomeReports.org?