HockeyFactoryShop.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0333 335 0438
shop@hockeyfactoryshop.co.uk

mariaa352
5/8/19

Todos los items que pedí llegaron en tiempo y forma (de hecho un día antes de lo previsto). Tenía dudas si comprar porque había leido malas críticas pero la página es 100% recomendable. Además, tienen los mejores precios del mercado!

emmah234
3/6/19

Happy with the stick I received and the website was easy to use. However, if you ever need to communicate with them about anything then that's when problems start. I'm assuming that the owner of the company is in charge of the customer service email account, the emails I received were never signed. He is immediately argumentative and rude. Its as if he thinks you should be grateful for spending hundreds of pounds at his company. I didn't want anything, not a refund or an exchange. I wanted to let him know of a few issues I had with the courier. In the end I contacted the courier directly and dealt with an incredibly polite and helpful man at customer services. I can only imagine how bad it would be to actually have a serious problem with HFS that needed sorting out. If the owner of HFS is the person dealing with customer services issues then I would suggest he go on a course and learn some people skills or better yet employ someone else to do it.

niravj
10/4/18

Bought a stick for my son, he didnt like it and we requested an exchange/refund 2 days after we recd it.Told they will take it back then got an email that they wont take it back!
Avoid at all costs.
Id rather use other companies like Proshop or hickeydirect.com but not these crooks

stuartm108
9/6/18

So my review of the Hockey Factory Shop isn't the best - poor hockey selection and takes forever for your order to come through.

Shame they can't do any better really!

paulk421
8/22/18

The list of issues just grows:

- Rude on the phone
- Never contacted me
- Order took 3 weeks to be delivered
- Never apologised

www.hockeyfactoryshop.co.uk
Hockey Factory Shop

jamesg270
4/3/17

Spend £600 with them. Needed kit urgently so paid the extra for 24 hr. The following day they tell me it's not in stock and try to fob me off with different sizes, colours etc. Stropy text messages follow after I tell them twice to cancel the order. Do not use.... advertised stock is probably not in stock at all.

paulk175
2/6/17

Just don't buy from them.

The Hockey Factory Shop was rude, bad-mannered and impolite. On the phone they refereed to their opinion.

mattc91
2/6/17

Not the company I thought it was!

Taking forever to reply to emails (2 weeks for example), sent my hockey stick back to change the size to then to find out the same stick was sent back out to me. Took over 2 months to sort out!

ronanm20
10/23/15

I recently purchased my new skort from the hockey factory shop. It was the first time using this company, and I wasn't disappointed. It was a quick and easy site to use, and my order arrived in a great time.

abbieb1
10/23/15

Every product that I needed to order I found, and at a reasonable price. All arrived in a good time and in great condition.

pamelak15
10/22/15

Cannot fault the customer service I received. They were polite and friendly, and they helped sort out the issue I had with the item I had received. Very impressed with the service.

jennifero21
10/22/15

Great services and products, but the sizes in stock were slightly limited. Luckily I found the size I wanted, so overall I was happy.

davey107
10/21/15

The website was quick and easy to use, great selection of sticks to choose from, and the ordering was nice and simple.

oliverb31
10/21/15

I ordered a pair of Asics Gel-Black Heath 5 in Orange and received Asics Gel Blackheath 5 in Green. I contacted the customer service department and they solved the issue fairly quickly.

thomass116
10/20/15

I found the Hockey Factory Shop on Google shopping. I had never heard of them before but they had the stick I wanted available. It arrived within its expected delivery date without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Toad Hall, 5 Frog Island, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 5AG

By Stuart M.
Questions? Get answers from the HockeyFactoryShop.co.uk staff and other customers.

HockeyFactoryShop.co.uk?