Eastern Lettering reviews

Raleigh, NC 27615, US
sales@easternlettering.net

sb74
4/30/14

I've been trying to order 2 names worth of letters from this company in different sizes. After 4 total ordering experiences, the only order that was recieved correctly were individual letter RE-ORDERS to complete past orders mistakes. Customer service has gotten back to me once after 20 different attempts to rectify past orders. Shipping is slow and outrageously expensive. Too bad because they have the selection that I want, but its not worth the extra money spent to get the orders corrected.

johns126
3/21/11

3rd time my softball team has gotten jerseys from these guys. They are inexpensive, yet very nice. Other teams have gotten on board too. GREAT JOB!!

ca94
8/14/09

This is by far the worst website. They sent me half my order via post (envelope) and charged me for UPS 3 day ground and i got it a week and a half late, then i get my order and they only gave me half of it. When i complained i got an email call me a Go*damn cheap because he messed up on my order and i wanted a refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Eastern Lettering staff and other customers.

Eastern Lettering?