Review of Sports Fanfare

service@sportsfanfare.com

danl174
dan l.
1/17/18

Your website had some type of glitch in which ordering certain items would initially appear but then disappear. For instance, under "hats and helmets", winter pom pom hats would flash across the screen but wouldn't actually be available.

debrar74
Debra R.
1/1/18

I received my orders; however disappointed the order that was supposed to be here Dec 22 as stated via email, did not get here until Dec 26th.

jg135
J G.
1/1/18

Ordered Dude Perfect hooded sweatshirt for my grandson for Christmas. The look on his face when he opened it was priceless. He immediately put it on and wore it for 3 days. I think it was his favorite present of all.

emilyw122
Emily W.
12/31/17

So far, finding selections were easy. I'm not sure what expedited shipping means. One Day, Two Days, etc... Need the product by Wednesday. Hope it arrives.

wendyi10
Wendy I.
12/30/17

Thank you for having what i wanted!!
The FSU nutcracker was perfect for my son. He's a junior at FSU.

mitchs27
Mitch S.
12/30/17

It was great and easy to find what i was looking for, but the website isnt well designed for iphone/android

mariann6
Marian N.
12/29/17

I have purchased before and had an amazing experience. The items arrived in a timely manner. Good quality products.

michelles452
Michelle S.
12/29/17

I was pleased with the product I ordered but disappointed that I paid extra for expedited shipping & that it took about a week to receive.

kathyk153
Kathy K.
12/28/17

so far so good, we will see how the shipping goes. Shipping wasn't the best, but I did receive a refund for the shipping.

abigailk11
Abigail K.
12/28/17

First of all, the lead time to get items out of your warehouse is ridiculously long, especially during the Holiday season. Second of all, it took me 5 tries to put the order in because it kept telling me my payment authorization wasn't correct. I kept double checking things and trying again and finally just by chance the "I am not a robot" box peeked out from behind the stuff underneath it. It was not visible at all the first several times I tried submitting my order and I could barely click the box because there was no way to scroll down and reach it. It's been very frustrating. I don't think I'll be ordering from this site again if I can help it. The only positive was that when I emailed with an inquiry earlier, I received a prompt response. So I appreciated that given the fact that I needed to hurry up and make a decision on the item immediately to be able to get it to the recipient in time for Christmas.

shippingw1
Shipping w.
12/28/17

Product was as expected. Shipping comments are confusing. I received an email telling me that a shipping label had been processed. I expected my item to ship that day. It didn't ship for four more days and I had paid extra for expedited shipping. I contacted customer service and they assured me that WHEN my package shipped, it shipped expedited.

nancyk57
Nancy K.
12/27/17

Good but processing is slow.. 5-7 business days to leave the facility? So couldn't do the free standard shipping.
Paid extra for the before Christmas delivery and it was delivered the day after.

monicap64
monica p.
12/27/17

your site charged my card 2 times and then said it would not go through, I had to use my paypal. This better not be a scam site fishing for my info!

carolynt44
Carolyn T.
12/26/17

I received the wrong item. I am working to get the correct one delivered. I ordered for Michigan State Spartan logo and got Georgia Tech instead. Hope new item is on the way soon.

courtneyt30
courtney t.
12/26/17

I purchased a mississippi state camo mens travel bag, but was unhappy because no where on the page is thee listed anything about dimensions or how many pockets or anything the "product details" were plainly "made with durable leather and nylon". I could have guessed that. It would be nice if the details were more helpful.

phils120
Phil S.
12/23/17

Perfect. I ordered from a different manufacturer and when it came, one of the glasses was broken. I then ordered from you all (actually cheaper!) and got it in time for christmas. Thank you!!

lindap317
Linda P.
12/22/17

Your order form said I could get free shipping if I added $.01 to order. Could find no way to do that. Got stuck with shipping charge. Not happy.

jamiem198
jamie m.
12/19/17

I loved the product and everything was perfect. My only issue was the packing material...what a mess. If I could keep the shredded news paper to stay in the box, then the shredded news paper DUST got every where. Please stick with bubble wrap or packing peanuts. Other than that, I would have given you 5 stars.

cathyb124
Cathy B.
12/19/17

was very difficult to change the "Qty" field when i made a mistake!! Estimated shipping date would be nice. Didn't see one

christinak61
Christina K.
12/12/17

I was very pleased eight hai purchase. Product looks like very good quality. Shipped in a timely manner

teresaj58
Teresa J.
12/12/17

This is a very easy site to navigate and helpful drop downs. I like this site and I will shop it again this season.

fionac44
Fiona C.
12/8/17

The watch is a Christmas gift. Everything looked fine and I know my sister is going to be happy with it.

kareng262
Karen G.
12/8/17

5% discount offer was not clear. It appeared I needed to check out immediately in order to receive the discount but I wasn't finished shopping yet so I missed out on saving 5%. There was a running clock rushing my shopping. Wouldn't you want people to continue looking at your items? So for actually shopping longer and buying more, I don't get the discount. Didn't make sense to me!

jenniferd303
Jennifer D.
12/7/17

I was able to find what I was looking for quickly. This is my first experience ordering from Sports Fanfare.

jacquieb8
Jacquie B.
12/4/17

Took a few times to purchase this item, and had pending charges on my CC for something that I didn't even get an order number/confirmation for.

Questions? Get answers from the Sports Fanfare staff and other customers.

Sports Fanfare?