Review of Hips & Curves

customerservice@hipsandcurves.com
2018 Customer choice award

ruthf72
12/14/18

Truly terrible black Friday experience. I order on Friday. Still no movement on the following Tuesday/Wednesday. Talk to support and they say it should be shipped that day. Great! Order finally arrives... oh wait. It's missing the good half of my order (the ones you are super excited about).Talk to support again. Order was back ordered and due to a "glitch" i was not only NOT notified about an issue with my order but it also just cancelled it instead of processing the items when they are back in stock.

Don't worry guys. If you are upset that you've been yanked around and have to jump through more hoops for your order and wait an additional 2-4 weeks, they'll give you free shipping.

Not worth near the irritation that I've felt and continue to feel from this company.

christies15
3/16/18

I ordered my items on March 11, 2018 and as of now it has not even left the facility. That is ridiculous and this will be my last order.

stephanier123
11/14/17

Previously ordered a corset and dress. Tried on Skirts, Measurements on site didn't help. They were way too big. So I returned both skirts. Returns are supposed to be processed in 10 days. Come day 13 - I have to contact support to get a refund. (refund minus a shipping return fee, nothing (not even a discount) for the additional days I have to wait for it to be refunded) I will not ordering clothes from them again. Clothes feel costume-esque. Not worth the high price.

jenniferb198
3/26/16

Found this company online while looking for plus size lingerie and all four items I ordered looked like the pics online and the sizes were right on. Usually you order lingerie and it's made to fit a 5 year old! I was very pleased with everything I received.

brandim12
2/27/16

Ordered my first corset ever from this site and I absolutely LOVE IT! I have always thought they were for smaller sized women but I was oh so wrong, I have never felt so sexy in lingerie! Also ordered an oversized-sleep shirt and it it sooooo comfortable. I definitely recommend this site!

stevens126
2/24/16

My fiancé and I are in our late , 20's professional people. We practice Femdom sometimes in our relationship where she has me dress as woman. She has bought many things for me to wear from hips and curves, tho slight in build I'm male but the plus sizes fit me perfect. I have since signed up made purchases for her and at her orders myself. Shipping fast. The lingerie, is very well made and priced great! Will definitely keep shopping there in the future! Highly recommend,as does she.

Tip for consumers: Check the size charts out on each item.

kathyk42
12/11/15

This is the best place that I have found for a plus size person like me to get sexy lingerie that looks good. And the bra's they have are just wonderful. I'm a 44C and that's a hard size to find in something that dose not look like your great grandmother would ware. I will continue to shop here. Love this place. :)

beyondr1
11/3/13

Gospel for large-size women, me included :)
There"re a variety of selection for large-size women and what's worth pointing out is that the site gives you reasonable price with super quality goods.

heathert3
3/14/13

Love this site! They have plus size corsets and lingerie. Their items are well made and gorgeous! They also sell shapewear, which I really like. The shapewear really makes a difference when worn under a dress or other clothes. I couldnt live without it. This site is a life changer.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out :-) You can return any unwashed unworn items within 60 days of purchase! We provide a return label inside your package that you can use for just $5.95, or you are free to use any method of shipping that you prefer. Please let us know if you have any questions! We're always happy to help! -Erin, Lingerie Consultant

By Marcy C., Hips & Curves Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hips & Curves staff and other customers.

Hips & Curves?