Review of Hellorolex

Hellorolex reviews

Tel: 1036950149

bertoa
5/26/17

i order a mens rolex, they sent me a ladies rolex, been trying to send it back for an exchange, impossible. Sally wants none of it, insisting that i keep it, and will give me a discount on another watch. No way. Watch looks very cheap more like $20 watch not $129 that i pay for, stay the hell away.

Tip for consumers: Please stay away from this seller, you'll be glad you did

marcob37
7/22/16

Do not buy anything from them. I just received what appeared to b a gorgeous replica of a Panerai Submersible Flyback. It simply does not work! It is supposed to be Automatic but nothing moves. I have watched several YouTube Videos about how to manually wind it but still nothing. Sending it back is not an option since it's completely cost prohibitive. I just send a small package to my sister in Switzerland via the USPS (20 ounces) and it cost over $50.-

gregi10
7/1/16

I bought one of their watches, which was more than the others because of it's 'swiss eta' mechanism. It looked nice when it arrived but stopped working after 3 days. When I contacted them they said they wouldn't give a refund and that sending it back to be fixed would be expensive, so suggested I get it fixed locally and they would offer me a discount on another watch. Yeah right! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I was gullible as I'd had previous good experiences in buying online watches from China, but am now wishing I'd read these reviews first. I will not be throwing good money after bad and just hope this review saves someone else from being scammed. Do NOT go near these people!!!

christophers68
3/29/16

I ordered a watch from this site. It arrived not working. I was asked to sent it back with a tracking number which I did and now they claim to have not received it. Beware of these scammers

mariaa9
6/28/13

I ordered a Gold rolex wall clock from this website. I was emailed 2 days after that the wall clock i ordered is "updating". I asked what that meant and Sally Xiao told me that the factory is updating the clock and asked me if i wanted another clock from their website that was $10-$15. Their website indicated that they have 88 in stock available but she's telling me that the wall clock i want is not available. In the meantime, this website has charged my credit card already. I told Sally that i just want to cancel my order since they don't have the product i want available. Sally sent me an email saying that it will take 2-3 weeks for my credit to go through. This website is definitely misleading and shady. Please avoid them! They also go by other names -- store-replica.net swiss-clock.net. The website is the same but somehow prices the same products differently in these different sites.

pamperedp
11/21/10

Hellorolex.com is a trap! They will substitute for whatever is in stock and then offer a discount on ANOTHER watch. To return is expensive and Sally will NOT aknowledge receipt of returns. I had to claim with my credit card company!

scottn3
7/19/10

I ordered a watch from www.hellorolex.com. The site charged my credit card and sent me nothing. I contacted the site by email and no one responded. I contacted the site through their IM contact and was told my order would ship the next day and I would be provided a tracking number. This never happen. When I contacted the site through their IM site a week later, I was told the same thing that my order would be sent out the nest day and I would again be provided a tracking number. Again, I received no response. WWW.HELLOROLEX.COM is a scam that fraudulently charges your credit card and does not provide you with anything. For your own protection, please avoid www.hellorolex.com. Further, through my investigation, it appears that the site is located in China. I hope this helps someone else!

http://dtime.store/ or http://www.jamgua.com/ great service and products, the guy works out of Singapore. It's the same guy just launching an International Site. The guys name is Adrian, compare the watches on both sites, some have different movements and the Jamgua Site is more expensive but but quality. In any case I highly recommend him. Contact him via Jamgua first.

By Marco B.

They are are a fraud, even if you get a watch it's the cheapest clone you can get, good looking - yes - but either not working at all or only a few days.

By Marco B.

Questions? Get answers from the Hellorolex staff and other customers.

Hellorolex?