Health Monthly

Health Monthly has a consumer rating of 2.79 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Health Monthly most frequently mention full refund problems. Health Monthly ranks 90th among Discount Shopping sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service, seem to think it's okay if I waste time and money returning it for a refund.
How would you rate Health Monthly?

“Took slightly longer than other sites, but amazing customer service and cheap prices”

Dale H.
9/26/19

I was slightly cautious to begin with after seeing other customer reviews, but for their cheap prices I thought I'd give them a go. Delivery was on time, if a little longer than other websites, and when I had a question their customer service was quick and answered it straight away. I've just placed my second order and recommended them to friends.

“Avoid!”

Tom E.
11/2/20

Health Monthly have a real problem. They can't seem to deliver anything to their customers. Same story with me as most of the others, it seems. I made my order on 22nd Sept. It has still not arrived, and, in my opinion, never will. I asked for a refund. No luck there. I think I'm going to have to involve my bank, something I hate doing. Avoid this company like the plague!

customer service (7)
tome318
November 2nd, 2020
jeffersong20
November 20th, 2020
Ordered some vitamin tablets on the 13th of September 2020 and still haven't received them. Contacted their customer care several times and spoke John Antigua, and he blames it on the Covid.

It has been 67 days since I ordered and paid for the items, and decided to contact them again and ask for a refund. But John said that he is assured that they will arrive. Funnily, he can't provide me with a tracking number though. He must have a sixth sense, for him to be so assured!

It's all a scam!

Tip for consumers: Avoid like the plague! They take your money and never send the goods.

kenneths525
June 11th, 2020
Failure to supply goods after taking money from bank account. Hollow excuses with no substance, they make false claims in their marketing and unsubstantiated guarantees. Superficially efficient admin, designed to give you a false sense of security. I would advise that you do not buy from this company.
neilg13
August 23rd, 2017
I ordered from them in the belief that they are based in Jersey, UK. But, they are based in New Jersey, USA. I live in the UK and waited three weeks for my goods to arrive, they failed to deliver in the promised time, so I asked for a refund, which they gave me and apologized via email.

They do not use tracking numbers to monitor the packages progress, they told me the goods were lost, stolen or possibly seized by Customs.

Then 3 weeks later having given me a refund, the goods arrived, a total of 6 weeks since placing the order and after cancellation.

It has been a confusing experience, and I feel misled, they will deliver and have a impressive variety of supplements on offer. Perhaps the 3 weeks delivery guarantee they offer only applies to customers based in the USA.

They are legit, but; whether you choose to use them is entirely at your own discretion. I may use them again.
edwardk330
August 31st, 2020
Took my money, products never arrived. Terrible customer service - multiple emails ignored. Wasted my time and money.
alans617
November 14th, 2020
A SOLUTION to the apparent "non refund policy" of healthmonthly.
Like many other reviewers, having placed an order on the 4th September 2020 I was given an expected delivery date of the 5th October but nothing delivered.
No customer phone line! Emails resulted in automated replies. Persevered and eventually I was offered a 'credit code' only usable on their sister website healthshop.net.
Checked out the site to see prices of identical products. Even with the 'credit' applied, they wanted an extra £12.96. To place the order AND the products would also be from the USA! Taking the P.

Declined their offer, again requested full refund. Their next response was to claim they were unable to provide refunds until I returned the goods! Helpfully provided a UK returns address. Double P take!
Citizen Advise provided details of Jersey Trading Standards.

Emailed *******@gov.je Got a response the same day requesting more info from me.

Full refund received within 24 hours.

Good luck
rosemaryr79
May 15th, 2020
I ordered and `paid for` one bottle of supplements on 10th April. You get all the gumph through this is being shipped immediately... on receiving my email receipt it says delivery on 29th April - almost 3 weeks after ordering. I emailed to say this is unacceptable and i have had to buy this product elsewhere as i need it. I then get a standard email in reply using the covid 19 situation to the limit... staff in isolation, strict checks, staff off etc etc...(i have not heard anything like this anywhere else from anybody i have bought online from... it was milked to the limit). Delivery services are up and running... royal mail are still on track and also i have ordered items online since ordering my supplements from them which have already arrived! There automated email says to expect 7 days more on top of the time given on my receipt... that would take it to the 5th June! They cannot gt one bottle of supplements to me within a month! Do not use them.
raym377
November 20th, 2020
I ordered 31st Aug. I emailed them for a full refund November 17th. They said no because the order was on its way. I emailed Jersey Trading Standards 19th November and received a full refund 20th November. I have now received an email from Health monthly asking me to return my order when received or pay for them again.
NEVER AGAIN!
daleh149
September 26th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Be aware of the delivery time up front.

leilat6
October 1st, 2019
Great products and the price is worth it. You'll never find any who offers great price as healthmonthly is. I will recommend this to my friends. Also items arrived on time! Thanks
kasham2
November 2nd, 2020
I have been waiting now 3 months, no order, no refund, no communication. AVOID DO NOT ORDER. It's a joke. I've lost £40.
chinod
Well Satisfied!
For years my online shopping with Health Monthly has always been a pleasurable experience. General and products information on their web site is well arranged, visually clear and informative, and my purchased orders are always received on time and well packaged. Finally found a health site that stocks all my requirements. Service is very good, and delivery very prompt! Most of all, customer service is so great. Very respectable customer service representative. Well done for the Company as well as the customer service.
evam230
October 15th, 2020
THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN NOT DISPATCH GOODS FOR WEEKS IF AT ALL. PRODUCTS HAVE NOT ARRIVED, REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE REFUND REQUESTS AND LOOKING AT REVIEWS ONLINE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.
agnesh40
October 29th, 2020
I will never order from this company again as i have asked for money back and i am always told to be patient and wait for order.
sophiei4
October 1st, 2019
Great products and customer service from HealthMonthly. My order arrived in 2 separate packages within the delivery estimate. I've recommended HealthMonthly to friends and family due to their low prices and good quality products. Very happy and will definitely be ordering again.
wojciechm14
October 29th, 2020
Stay away.!
They take your money and that's it.
No real contact available!
jamesl1006
October 14th, 2019
I paid for 3 lots of 180 vit c wafers but received 3 lots of 90. I was told there was an error in the listing and basically "tough luck" I had to open a case with paypal - they then tried to get me to close the case "to enable us to refund you" - total con which fortunately I did not fall for. Paypal refunded after I escalated the case.
BEWARE - IN MY OPINION THIS IS A SCAM SITE
janakiem
August 14th, 2019
Totally disgusted by Health Monthly's attitude, sold me 2 X Swanson Daily Multi Vitamins and Minerals each containing 250 tablets each, with no warning, highlighting any kind or disclosure shown on the page. When I received the bottles I noticed that the vitamins BEST BY date was 200 days left but 250 tablets in the bottle. The usage said take one capsule once or twice a day. I like most people take their vitamins only once a day. Health Monthly as a chemist think it's perfectly acceptable to sell expensive products without warning that extend pass the use by date. This was not sold at a major discount in their overstock or clearance sale. It was just on sale for a few pounds less. Totally disgusted in Health Monthly and this is not the first time. They apparently state that freshness is guaranteed if you type their name into a search engine. If this is how chemists take care of us what hope do we have? Please Swanson find another seller, these people are trying to kill us! Their customer service, seem to think it's okay if I waste time and money returning it for a refund. Of course I have nothing else to do all day except mop up after your mess! Not interested in their reply, it took me hounding them for 3 days to get a lame answer... Totally disgusted!
kenl67
April 13th, 2017
This company cancelled my order of Swanson products without even having the courtesy of giving me an explanation.
Just Read elsewhere that its a scam. Beware.
petej16
December 12th, 2017
Over 3 weeks late. Very poor customer service.

Hjk Jon uk I. J h j jkkjkk. Job. JON Hm. Jk I'm I'm in h h f gh g hi gbh h j j j j j ugh. Hjk h. Hm Hm. N. H. Hm Hm. H. Bg. Hm. H. Ben Hm Bg. Hjk. H. Gh. Hjk jk
anab183
October 1st, 2019
I love this company! I have been ordering Swanson products from HealthMonthly for over 3 years now. The prices are excellent and very competitive, they also have fast and good services as well. I'm very grateful and thankful that I found this company. Satisfied customer here!
job182
October 5th, 2019
I am an old time HealthMonthly.co.uk customer, and I am used to give my full trust to HealthMonthly.co.uk site, which is serving me in an excellent way from so many years. Superlative customer support, great prices, best ones ever, fast delivery.
claytonr28
October 2nd, 2019
It's hard to find anything to give a thumbs-down for. Good products, a simple-to-use site, discounts make it all a lot cheaper and delivery is efficient. I simply have nothing to complain about.
aprilc127
October 1st, 2019
Excellent product and Good Service. Always satisfied with the product and the speed of delivery. Good Seller to deal with and will definitely purchase again.
jamier194
October 1st, 2019
Certain products I can only find on HealthMonthly and I find they have the best prices. Service has always been good and delivery fast and reasonably priced. I have been ordering from them for years and can't fault them really! I love the new site too :)

In my experience they are scam artists looking to con people at every opportunity

By james l.